VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 12th, 2014 #1
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Default Eric Thomson: Letter to Brian

28 JAN 07

Dear Brian: Many thanks, indeed, for your letter of 20 JAN 07 & the outstanding enclosures.

I was surprised to see all the Polish job applicants in Limerick. If I were an Irishman, I might think I’d come to Poland by mistake.

Then to find a Black presiding over my local post office would tend to make me wonder what brand of whisky I was drinking which was giving me such hallucinations.

As I wrote to Tom, the USA’s present is Ireland’s future, & Ireland is changing for the worse quite rapidly.

I’m sorry to learn of some snivel servant denying your female friend a visa. What is going on when it appears that any nig-nog & golliwog can come to Ireland, but a pretty Russian girl cannot? Maybe she should have daubed her face with Kiwi shoe polish of the ‘politically-correct’ shade of darkness, before applying for her visa.

The drug culture you describe is the bane of political activism. The jew, “Lenin,” called religion “the opiate of the masses,” but today, opiates are the religion of the masses.

One observer of the Hippie era noted that the drugs seemed to neutralize the political radicals of the time.

Not only were the drugs potent time-wasters, but they came in the touted guise of an “alternative culture/society.”

Thus, one could choose from politics, drugs &/or drug-induced religious experiences, as if they were all on par as being important for human progress.

Your report that the nearby factory which employs thousands is due to move to Poland is what seems to be the hallmark of the ZOG’s economy: Factories out; aliens in.

I guess jobs will be created in Poland so Poles may be unemployed in Ireland, along with Irish people.

In the USA, this process is much worse, as factories go down to Mexico & Mexicans pour into the USA like a brown tsunami.

An Oklahoma correspondent who is looking for a job there, reported that no Mexicans applied for an alleged job-opening for trash-sorters. The reason no Mexican applicants appeared, he discovered, was that they already had the jobs!

Thanks for your new bio-political term, “Genocracy.” That word has great potential in describing what we are about.

Your order of priorities seems wise: First, achieve power; then sort out the nasty issues which work against White Unity, like the Ulster mess.

Indeed, if ZOG confers self-determination on non-Whites, why can’t Whites achieve the same?

I used to attend anti-South African demonstrations in Canada with a poster: “Majority Rule for Canada, Now!”

You should have seen the expressions of fear & loathing amongst the demonstrators.

I imagine that the Reds may have thought that majority-rule for Canada would mean the end of Canadian recognition of White-ruled South Africa, so they left me alone.

The jew, Gershwin, wrote “An American in Paris,” so perhaps someone will write a musical based on my experience: “An American in Toronto.” Lots of bongo drums would be appropriate.

Another correspondent noted how the jewsmedia prefer to use European-style classical music to accompany Black African affairs, but they like to use Black ooga-booga orchestration for European subjects, including science & technology.

Israeli gangsterism is accompanied by somber, sympathy-inspiring classical themes we would call not just chamber music, but gaschamber music, to describe this “nation of martyrs” who inflict jewish horrors on true Semites, based on fake “Nazi horrors” visited on the ‘holy’ hebes.

Israeli P.M. Olmert has declared in the press that one must support war against Iran OR the “Holocaust.” In other words, peace with Iran is on par with gassing 6 million jews. Jewish ‘logic’ is a wondrous thing!

“True-jews” of British Israel/Israel Identity/Christian Identity et al. seem to have claimed that “Britain” is derived from B’nai B’rith (Sons of the Covenant), but their etymology is notoriously inaccurate.

These characters say that “Red Sea” derives from “Sea of Reeds,” which does not translate into any known language, as I understand. No doubt they believe that the ancient Hebrews came from The Hebrides.

One “Idiot Identity” freak claimed that Hebrew & German are much the same.

I replied that Yiddish uses German words & can be written in Hebrew script, just as Ladino contains many Spanish words & can be written in Hebrew script instead of Roman script.

Cockney could also be written in Hebrew script! It is similar to Roman script, which is used for English & French, but does not mean that English & French are the same languages.

I base my findings on Britain’s jewish aristocracy, in part, on Arnold Leese’s findings.

‘Jew’ is a biopolitical term, as jews use it, as distinct to a religion. Thus, jewish mothers determine one’s jewishness, according to jews, who can be ‘religious’ or ‘secular.’

As you say, many Goyim are quite jew-dazed in their values.

The ORION banner is indeed beautiful. Many thanks!

Thanks, also, for the information about the suspected cause of autism: fathers who conceive beyond their prime.

I understand that Down’s alias Mongoloid children are associated with mothers who conceive beyond their prime.

Nature provides us with maximum lust at our proper breeding age. We ignore Nature at our peril. Nature is Nazi.

ORION!

Eric

--------------------

Write to:
Mr. Eric Thomson
P.O. Box 896
Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
U.S.A.

Thread