VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 10th, 2019 #14
Peer Fischer

Back to the topic

I sure hope this place sticks around. I look at my data over there on the left and it's hard to believe I've been around here 13 freaking years. A lot has changed over that period of time. To some extent we've become superfluous and it feels like we're fighting to catch up to the era. I feel like I'm fighting '90s battles and here we are almost in the 2020s.

The old mantra "the worse things get, the better things get" used to sound like defeatism but we see it coming true all around us, in Europe and the USSA, and we are seeing white people fighting back in places like Hungary and Poland. The thing is, the fight isn't going to look the same everyplace. Every nation will have to find its own solutions. Hungary and Poland ain't gonna be flying swastikas though, I can tell you that.

The U.S., being not a nation but an imperial collection of various incompatible nations forced to live in proximity, will have the most complicated and contentious solutions. I see it breaking down, de facto, along regional lines and along urban vs. rural lines. I don't foresee any all-out Civil War 2 in the U.S. but more like the institutions and symbols remaining in place but gradually emptied of meaning and force.

Things are being discussed in open forums that years ago were only discussed here or on the old Usenet boards. Big Techno Jew has taken action against white discussion over the past couple of years, illegally taking away domain names, server access, access to payment processing, credit cards, bank accounts, even when no explicit laws or terms of service have been violated. There's always a way around it one way or the other as we've seen with the Stormer.

If anyone's interested in a Eurocentric discussion of nationalism and current events, I'd recommend http://voxday.blogspot.com, but beware of their heavy Christian emphasis (though very nationalist, not the globohomo style Cuckianity.)

Thread