VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 15th, 2017 #1
NotFunny
Banned

Default do vaccines give you diabetes?

type one diabetes is caused by damage to pancreas, by some unknown immune reaction. but the fact is, there could be any level of damage done, a lower level of damage not really recognized as type one diabetes.

your pancreas may produce 5 milliliterse and you are officiall type one diabetic, or it could produce 10 milliliters and you are just a skinny , weak 'geek' with mental problems, or 15 ml, or 20ml etc etc.

so is the antidote to this horrible disease something free you can go pick up ? like it would be in a civilization that you actually 'belonged' to? no, the antitode to the disease they give you is of course, your slavery

just look at how they design genes for mosquitoes, just shows you what they are thinking, they could do this to humans. who doubts they WOULD do it to humans? these are companies that produce bioweapons that cause the 15 greatest diseases, actually used them to wipe out crops in Vietnam

you might say well why dont they just kill us? well, what use would you be if you are dead? it's because you aren't a THREAT to them.

Old November 15th, 2017 #2
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotFunny View Post
you might say well why dont they just kill us? well, what use would you be if you are dead? it's because you aren't a THREAT to them.
If youre weakened by disease you are less productive and it costs more for you to be maintained by the system.

'They' would rather kill ya, and always find creative ways to do so.

Old November 15th, 2017 #3
NotFunny
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
If youre weakened by disease you are less productive and it costs more for you to be maintained by the system.

yes they have to find that happy medium between too healthy and mentally alert and too sick to where you are costing shekels

Old November 15th, 2017 #4
NotFunny
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post

well yeah if it's the government picking up the tab it's not costing them really, the sick people never touch the money it goes straight from public coffer into medical mafia's pockets.

but my point was, if people need insulin to live, you have a poifect money generating system. if you want to kill them, just revoke their prescriptions.

Old November 15th, 2017 #5
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Oh holy mother of god, shit no

Quote:
type one diabetes is caused by damage to pancreas, by some unknown immune reaction. but the fact is, there could be any level of damage done, a lower level of damage not really recognized as type one diabetes.

your pancreas may produce 5 milliliterse and you are officiall type one diabetic, or it could produce 10 milliliters and you are just a skinny , weak 'geek' with mental problems, or 15 ml, or 20ml etc etc.
Jesus Christowitz boy, where do you get this crud?

The pancreas produces insulin and when it is administered it is given in UNITS, and they are referred to as such. U-100 has 100 units per milliliter and U-40 has 40 units per milliliter, etc.

You think 'producing' MORE insulin makes you a diabetic? You think 15 milliliters makes you weak and sick? Jesus.

Your pancreas makes c-peptide. Before insulin there is preproinsulin, then proinsulin splits off into insulin and c-peptide in equal amounts.

A healthy pancreas contains 200 units of insulin. The average daily secretion is around 50 units at most. 1 unit=.01mL, so 2 mL is in a healthy pancreas and .5 secreted.

An unhealthy pancreas is not producing enough and is secreting too much. You don't even need insulin unless your pancreas ISN'T producing enough, there is medication to stimulate production that is the first line of treatment, along with diet and exercise.

The reason fat people become type 2 is often increased insulin secretion, which is exacerbated by eating sugary stuff like carbs and ice cream,high fat fried food, and being obsese makes folks somewhat 'insulin resistant'.

This kind of disinfo pisses me off, because there ARE problems with vaccines, and this is not one of them.

They will kill folks with promoting 'fat acceptance' before they will with 'not letting you have insulin'.

Type 1 Diabetes is genetic most often, it is Type 2 that is usually highly avoidable, especially in children.

Introduction of live virus or synthetic variation can harm the immune system in some people, particularly the digestive system, as discovered by Dr. Wakefield before his career was destroyed for speaking out.

When you make up shit and mix it with real stuff, it is more harming than if you just made stuff up.
Note that you did not talk about heavy metals and the blood-brain barrier, which is an actual topic of interest with re to vaccines.

If you're going to post disinfo, at least be humorous and spell it 'Dieabetus'.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; November 15th, 2017 at 09:48 PM. Reason: 'splain s'more

Old November 18th, 2017 #6
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Jesus Christowitz boy, where do you get this crud?

The pancreas produces insulin and when it is administered it is given in UNITS, and they are referred to as such. U-100 has 100 units per milliliter and U-40 has 40 units per milliliter, etc.

You think 'producing' MORE insulin makes you a diabetic? You think 15 milliliters makes you weak and sick? Jesus.

Your pancreas makes c-peptide. Before insulin there is preproinsulin, then proinsulin splits off into insulin and c-peptide in equal amounts.

A healthy pancreas contains 200 units of insulin. The average daily secretion is around 50 units at most. 1 unit=.01mL, so 2 mL is in a healthy pancreas and .5 secreted.

An unhealthy pancreas is not producing enough and is secreting too much. You don't even need insulin unless your pancreas ISN'T producing enough, there is medication to stimulate production that is the first line of treatment, along with diet and exercise.

The reason fat people become type 2 is often increased insulin secretion, which is exacerbated by eating sugary stuff like carbs and ice cream,high fat fried food, and being obsese makes folks somewhat 'insulin resistant'.

This kind of disinfo pisses me off, because there ARE problems with vaccines, and this is not one of them.

They will kill folks with promoting 'fat acceptance' before they will with 'not letting you have insulin'.

Type 1 Diabetes is genetic most often, it is Type 2 that is usually highly avoidable, especially in children.

Introduction of live virus or synthetic variation can harm the immune system in some people, particularly the digestive system, as discovered by Dr. Wakefield before his career was destroyed for speaking out.

When you make up shit and mix it with real stuff, it is more harming than if you just made stuff up.
Note that you did not talk about heavy metals and the blood-brain barrier, which is an actual topic of interest with re to vaccines.

If you're going to post disinfo, at least be humorous and spell it 'Dieabetus'.
NotFunny is mentally unstable / mentally ill. I have been looking at this poster's stuff and he/she/it posts insane flat earth / aliens abducted me type shit all the time as if it is relevant here. But then again 'NotFunny' is delusional, so that part at least lines up. Not paying attention will save your own sanity.

Diabetes is causes by sugar / corn syrup and starch, especially white flour consumption. Our bodies evolved to handle limited amounts of naturally occurring sugars, and we are overwhelming our bodies with it.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old November 18th, 2017 #7
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Toliver View Post
NotFunny is mentally unstable / mentally ill. I have been looking at this poster's stuff and he/she/it posts insane flat earth / aliens abducted me type shit all the time as if it is relevant here. But then again 'NotFunny' is delusional, so that part at least lines up. Not paying attention will save your own sanity.

Diabetes is causes by sugar / corn syrup and starch, especially white flour consumption. Our bodies evolved to handle limited amounts of naturally occurring sugars, and we are overwhelming our bodies with it.
I think it's fun to do what I call 'counter-trolling', but it's only fun when it's supercallafragalisticexpyallidocious type of stuff, like niggers having demon spermz, my favorite of his religious theories.

Old November 18th, 2017 #8
Ray Allan

Quote:
I think it's fun to do what I call 'counter-trolling', but it's only fun when it's supercallafragalisticexpyallidocious type of stuff, like niggers having demon spermz, my favorite of his religious theories.
NotFunny may not be too far off the mark about niggers having demon sperm.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old November 18th, 2017 #9
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Talking Eh-hem: demons don't wish to be associated with niggers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
NotFunny may not be too far off the mark about niggers having demon sperm.
He tests his theory using himself most likely, a couple of times he's accidentally slipped into knee grow babble when praising their criminality.

He can consult his fave "telly vangelist" Tilton (the one who makes midgets grow) and get that checked out.

Old November 23rd, 2017 #10
NotFunny
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Toliver View Post

you are scientifically illiterate. there is NO ARGUMENT WHATSOEVER BY ANY SANE PERSON that diabetes TYPE ONE is caused by the immune system reaction that kills the beta cells in the pancreas. you are NOT smarter than a 5th grader. seriously. If I was a judge I would order you to repeat the 5th fucking grade.

Old November 23rd, 2017 #11
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

What can cause type one is the illness rubella, and so can mumps, etc. as babies born with these diseases sometimes have Type 1, so people wondered if it could cause it if you inject a child with a weakened version of the live virus. What it affects is the pancreatic islet cells, and then insulin is not produced correctly. Sometimes the MMR vaccine can leave traces of rubella long after it's given.

But even with all that, and these studies in the 80s, no study that's conclusive has been reached that it for sure is directly a cause of that type of autoimmune damage. There was one that showed an 'increase' in Type 1 when the vaccination schedule was increased in children, I think it was New Zealand. But that being proven is still not a concrete cause and effect result to the exclusion of all other factors.

People should spread their children's vaccinations out, and watch for adverse reactions. It is supremely irresponsible though to expose a child potentially to these eradicated diseases.

A pregnant woman exposed to measles can have a deaf-blind baby as a result. This is unnecessary in 2017. The problems are the mishandling of them, the fact that each individual child responds differently (immune response), and we cannot trust our FDA and medical (((community))).

Even if handled perfectly, you would have adverse reactions to most anything, the same way someone may be saved by Penicillin, and someone else is deathly allergic to it.

Old November 23rd, 2017 #12
NotFunny
Banned

Quote:
What can cause type one is the illness rubella, and so can mumps, etc. as babies born with these diseases sometimes have Type 1, so people wondered if it could cause it if you inject a child with a weakened version of the live virus. What it affects is the pancreatic islet cells, and then insulin is not produced correctly. Sometimes the MMR vaccine can leave traces of rubella long after it's given.

But even with all that, and these studies in the 80s, no study that's conclusive has been reached that it for sure is directly a cause of that type of autoimmune damage. There was one that showed an 'increase' in Type 1 when the vaccination schedule was increased in children, I think it was New Zealand. But that being proven is still not a concrete cause and effect result to the exclusion of all other factors.

People should spread their children's vaccinations out, and watch for adverse reactions. It is supremely irresponsible though to expose a child potentially to these eradicated diseases.

A pregnant woman exposed to measles can have a deaf-blind baby as a result. This is unnecessary in 2017. The problems are the mishandling of them, the fact that each individual child responds differently (immune response), and we cannot trust our FDA and medical (((community))).

Even if handled perfectly, you would have adverse reactions to most anything, the same way someone may be saved by Penicillin, and someone else is deathly allergic to it.
why in the fuck would i risk giving my child diabetes to vaccinate them against diptheria, pertussis and tetanus, diseases that are easily treated with anti biotics? what kind of complete dumbfuck would do that or defend doing this?

diabetes is WORSE than fucking DEATH!. you become a cash stream for pharmaceutical companies, yes, that's the bright side but what happens if you run out of money or say, economic collapse or nuclear war? you are fucking DEAD and a huge burden in survival situation. as long as people can socially get away with hating you and being vicious to you they will. if you're undiagnosed, it's not like you're punching a retarded kid in the face, you're just bullying an idiot.

Old November 24th, 2017 #13
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
why in the fuck would i risk giving my child diabetes to vaccinate them against diptheria, pertussis and tetanus, diseases that are easily treated with anti biotics? what kind of complete dumbfuck would do that or defend doing this?

diabetes is WORSE than fucking DEATH!. you become a cash stream for pharmaceutical companies, yes, that's the bright side but what happens if you run out of money or say, economic collapse or nuclear war? you are fucking DEAD and a huge burden in survival situation. as long as people can socially get away with hating you and being vicious to you they will. if you're undiagnosed, it's not like you're punching a retarded kid in the face, you're just bullying an idiot.
I wasn't aware there was a huge 'punching diabetics' problem in the world, I've yet to see it, Jesus.

You do realize that true vaccine injury--from a 'bad batch' like happened in the 80s, or from an adverse reaction--could result in death? It's not conclusive that it could result in an autoimmune response where the pancreas is damaged.

Parents whose kids were fine, then they had a series of shots and came down with raging fever that night and died in a matter of days will have the cause of death listed as 'ear infection', etc. So the stats we have on who died from a 'vaccine injury' or who died from an unrelated illness is unknown, but I believe some are from vaccine injury.

Several sites of parents sharing their stories:

http://www.vaccineinformation.org/personal-testimonies/

http://www.mommyish.com/dad-blames-v...s-child-death/

You do know that antibiotics can kill, too? Yet if ill enough, one takes a risk. All medicine is risk, everyone's body is different, and things go wrong as well.

Hell no, you don't take the risk of rubella, measles, diphtheria: Blindness, deafness, and retardation can be the result. Far worse than 'dieabeatus'. Once you have red measles it can go badly very quickly, and as I said, exposure to measles can make women a 'carrier' and their unborn child will be impaired potentially as a result.

So yes, the risk of being vaccinated outweighs the risk of not being vaccinated IMO. But it's a lie to say it isn't a risk.

And this is why the diabetes thing is irksome, because the other probs are far worse, such as an encephalitic response in the brain, and damage from Thimerosol (mercury) when it crosses the blood-brain barrier.

It's why RFK Jr. praised Trump for allowing vaccine injury to be a point of inquiry under his administration, they have silence Robert on this for many years, canceling a tv special an a high profile magazine piece. He did get it into Rolling Stone and on radio, but the tv special never aired. That's 'Merican Journalism: not allowed to ask questions, present evidence, etc., yet we are told we are oh-so-free.

But with this it is the same principle as chlorinating a swimming pool or pasteurizing milk: you are altering something and it's imperfect, chlorine causes cancer, but it keeps people from dying from all manner of other things that grow in water. Unpasteurized milk has health properties destroyed in the pasteurization process, but people died from tainted milk in droves before it was practiced. These things save a lot of lives and are a 'necessary evil' in an imperfect world.

This never was the Garden of Eden, the process of evolution is as messy for people as it is for a virus or a giraffe. Surviving is difficult, and all things take a trial and error and try/fail/try-new-method until-you-get-it-right format.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; November 24th, 2017 at 01:12 AM.

Old November 25th, 2017 #14
James Gregory

Diabetes was never a problem in the West until the Jews began importing sugar into Europe. In the 17th Century there were no chemical analyses available, so the physicians would simply sniff (and some of them would taste) the urine of diabetics. Gee, what a surprise, it smelled and tasted sweet! I wonder why. And this was only among the rich who could afford to buy sugar. Diabetes didn't include the poor people until slave labor and the Jews reduced its price. Then diabetes began to spread to the lower classes. The human body cannot tolerate too much sugar in the blood so the pancreas excretes insulin to pull it back down to a normal level. Eventually, the pancreas wears out from the constant need for insulin, and without insulin, diabetes develops.

Monopolizing the food supply has been popular with Jews ever since Joseph of Egypt showed the Pharaoh how to starve the People into submission and make them pay all of their gold and silver as well as sell their children, for a bowl of wheat gruel. Likewise, in the West, the Jews own all of the grain corporations such as Cargill. Grain, especially wheat, releases sugar into the blood during digestion.

But the Jews, ever greedy for more profits, during the last 50 years have genetically modified wheat so much that it pumps huge amounts of sugar into the blood. Mankind has eaten healthy wheat for the past 10,000 years and now the Jews in the past 50 years have turned wheat into a metabolic poison. Modern wheat not only is the major cause of diabetes (along with sugar, of course) but it also is packed into the body as fat. While the Jew physicians say, "Eat more healthy grains," so that their Jew buddies in the grain business make more money, the Jew-grain causes obesity, diabetes, heart disease, cancer, arthritis, and auto-immune degenerative diseases.

But never fear, although these can all be cured by eliminating wheat from ones diet, that would mean that the Jews would lose money. So, instead of prescribing the cure, the Jew physicians prescribe the treatment -- Jewish medicines, Jewish operations, Jewish hospital stays. You start life with perfect teeth, but the Jews' sugar and white flour not only makes them rich by selling sugar-and-flour products to you, but their Jew relatives who are dentists really make a fortune from the goyim. Everything that costs you money but does not cure you, is what modern medicine recommends.

Read Wheat Belly by Dr. Davis for all the details. He shows that two slices of whole grain modern wheat bread puts more sugar into the blood than a candy bar.

Last edited by James Gregory; November 27th, 2017 at 12:52 PM.

Old November 25th, 2017 #15
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Gregory View Post
Diabetes was never a problem in the West until the Jews began importing sugar into Europe. In the 17th Century there were no chemical analyses available, so the physicians would simply sniff (and some of them would taste) the urine of diabetics. Gee, what a surprise, it smelled and tasted sweet! I wonder why. And this was only among the rich who could afford to buy sugar. Diabetes didn't include the poor people until slave labor and the Jews reduced its price. Then diabetes began to spread to the lower classes. The human body cannot tolerate too much sugar in the blood so the pancreas excretes insulin to pull it back down to a normal level. Eventually, the pancreas wears out from the constant need for insulin, and without insulin, diabetes develops.."

"Read Wheat Belly by Dr. Davis for all the details. He shows that two slices of whole grain modern wheat bread puts more sugar into the blood than a candy bar."
This is true of most cases of type 2 occuring in middle aged adults to older adults, and in overweight children. Diet is the primary cause.

However, it is not true in most cases of Type 1 Childhood onset diabetes, that is most often genetic. The variants of the HLA-DQA1, HLA-DQB1, and HLA-DRB1 genes, which give instructions for making proteins for the immune system, is typically responsible in those instances. No matter what they eat, their pancreas is malfunctioning.

Josef von Mering figured it out, and we developed a treatment that saved lives:
https://www.diapedia.org/introductio...ring-1849-1908

Now, it might be eradicated by science, as any disease ever eradicated was (not faith healing, science, and diet is science as well).

Some mice cured of it in the lab:
http://www.diabetesincontrol.com/type-1-cured-in-mice/

I'll say again, since this thread is disinfo on what the worst dangers of vaccines really are: they are dangerous potentially, yes, but it is just as dangerous not to vaccinate your child, possibly more-so.

You can administer vaccines in smaller doses-this was done to me when I was a child and had very bad reactions each time given a shot, especially to MMR. I was still vaccinated, but they split up the doses. I had a very good doc who, instead of denying the shots inflamed my adenoids, he altered the shots for me. So when Dallas had a wave of red measles, I didn't get measles and am glad I was vaccinated, even with the probs, because the reaction to the shots was better than red measles/blindness/death.

Parents whose kids died after receiving a vaccination may feel very differently, and for good reason. But one has to look at it honestly. There are bad things with either choice--the wave of red measles brought here by Somalian Muslims shows how fast these deadly diseases the West eradicated can return if we stop vaccinating altogether. So we should not do that.

Some children may need things done a bit differently for their immune system, and even some may need to be not vaccinated at all. But most people can and should be. The combo shots are a bad deal, they are to save the pharmaceutical companies money, and hard on the immune system, so they should be split up--RFK,Jr. advocates for this and I agree. This does not put public health at risk, splitting up the Measels, Mumps, and Rubella into different shots given at different times.

Old November 26th, 2017 #16
White_Jihad

I only took one since I was a child and never again , been perfectly healthy my all life, not thinking of taking another anyway. Especially these new brands that are promoted in the Medical Centers sponsored via Bill Gates, etc....

Old November 27th, 2017 #17
James Gregory

Quote:
... But one has to look at it honestly. There are bad things with either choice--the wave of red measles brought here by Somalian Muslims shows how fast these deadly diseases the West eradicated can return if we stop vaccinating altogether. ....
So, the problem was not red measles, the problem was letting Turd World scum into our country without quarantine. Negro Muslims with diseases -- that's three strikes.

Old November 27th, 2017 #18
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Wrong Again

Quote:
So, the problem was not red measles, the problem was letting Turd World scum into our country without quarantine. Negro Muslims with diseases -- that's three strikes.
Well-to-do anti-vaccine Whites had outbreak of measles in Cali, and every woman in that amusement park is at risk of giving birth to a deaf/blind child in future because of their anti-science, anti-vax stance.

You see: if the Whites had been vaccinating their White children, they would not have contracted measles.

These diseases would make a 'come-back' without turd worlders coming here if we stop vaccinating altogether.

https://www.cdc.gov/measles/cases-outbreaks.html

Here are 5 diseases making a come-back due to anti-vaccination pushers.

These diseases were eradicated by White Westerners, there is no reason for this sans stupidity/lack of understanding science:

https://reference.medscape.com/featu...table-diseases

Some facts:
"..Before the middle of the last century, diseases like whooping cough, polio, measles, Haemophilus influenzae, and rubella struck hundreds of thousands of infants, children and adults in the U.S.. Thousands died every year from them. As vaccines were developed and became widely used, rates of these diseases declined until today most of them are nearly gone from our country.

Nearly everyone in the U.S. got measles before there was a vaccine, and hundreds died from it each year. Today, most doctors have never seen a case of measles. (Until now, anti vaccination being the main culprit).

More than 15,000 Americans died from diphtheria in 1921, before there was a vaccine. Only two cases of diphtheria have been reported to CDC between 2004 and 2014.

^^Because of vaccines.

An epidemic of rubella (German measles) in 1964-65 infected 12½ million Americans, killed 2,000 babies, and caused 11,000 miscarriages.

Since 2012, 15 cases of rubella were reported to CDC.

^^Because of vaccines.

Given successes like these, it might seem reasonable to ask, “Why should we keep vaccinating against diseases that we will probably never see?” Here is why:

Vaccines don't just protect yourself.

Most vaccine-preventable diseases are spread from person to person. If one person in a community gets an infectious disease, he can spread it to others who are not immune. But a person who is immune to a disease because she has been vaccinated can’t get that disease and can’t spread it to others. The more people who are vaccinated, the fewer opportunities a disease has to spread.."

If that doesn't explain it sufficiently, nothing would. The truth is what it is.

Old November 27th, 2017 #19
James Gregory

Quote:
....If that doesn't explain it sufficiently, nothing would. The truth is what it is.
Bacteria do not spontaneously grow out of no where. Once they become extinct in a country the only way they can infect anybody is to be brought in from the outside. For example, the diseases of Africa started showing up in the USA because Obongo let Africans in without hygienic screening. Mexicans, East Indians, Africans, all should be locked up upon arrival for a couple of months before being released into the general population.

We don't want them here. But if they want to come here, let them be properly quarantined.

Old November 27th, 2017 #20
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default No, because of Mutation and Antigenic Drift, and 'Naive Populations'

Quote:
Bacteria do not spontaneously grow out of no where. Once they become extinct in a country the only way they can infect anybody is to be brought in from the outside. For example, the diseases of Africa started showing up in the USA because Obongo let Africans in without hygienic screening. Mexicans, East Indians, Africans, all should be locked up upon arrival for a couple of months before being released into the general population.

We don't want them here. But if they want to come here, let them be properly quarantined.
Part in bold is not correct: you don't realize these viruses and diseases didn't go anywhere. They're still here. They simply die out if folks are vaccinated and they don't have hosts...until they mutate, then the non-vaccinated 'naive populations' who were never exposed via the disease itself or a vaccination will be at risk.

Populations with groups, even small ones, of non-vaccinators, are more likely to evolve vaccine-resistant viruses than pops up where everybody gets a vaccination.

It's complex, because vaccinations both prompt antigenic drift and quell it.

When a group of people are immune to a particular type of a virus, they leave the population open to any newly-produced virus that has just a slightly different configuration. That can happen at any time. The original virus is quickly dealt with by a vaccinated person's body, but people carrying the slightly mutated virus will have that virus travel freely though a population with no immunity — that's called a "naive" population.

For a virus to produce mutated "offspring," it needs to have fertile ground to reproduce and make lots of "second-generation" viruses. It needs to have a lot of infected people-but when an entire population is immune to a flu virus, for example, it can't reproduce enough to have a good chance of offspring with a useful mutation.

And vaccines sometimes cause it.

'Wild Polio' is an example, there were six cases in 2017. The "wild" means the disease is caused by polio virus found naturally in the environment.

New type of polio making a come-back based on the old. They are studying a way to deal with it at U of Cal.

You expose yourself/your innocent children via not inoculating them. Third world immigrants or no third world immigrants.

..Besides these diseases that are still existing and can mutate if given a chance by idiots who don't use White Western Science, bacteria can indeed spontaneously grow out of nowhere:

https://www.sciencealert.com/researc...canic-eruption

As they say in the article regarding that discovery, "life finds a way."

There will always be a struggle to sustain life, and it will take tangible means, via work and intelligence and learning, to discover and implement the methods needed to survive/live/thrive.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; November 27th, 2017 at 11:23 PM.

Thread