VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 21st, 2017 #1
England V ZOG

Default Griffin: homosexuals rule the alt right

http://talkradio.co.uk/news/former-b...er-was-zionist

https://t.co/TcpcxO6kw7?amp=1

We're used to being baffled and repulsed in equal measure when we read any literature from the far-right. But, even by the extremely low standard we've come to expect, Nick Griffin's latest 'report' is extraordinary.

We all knew Griffin was pretty extreme, particularly on the subject of non-white racist. But a new report entitled Alt Right? Not Right suggests the former BNP leader has a new enemy: the very people one would assume would be his natural bedfellows.

Griffin's new report is a vicious diatribe against the alt-right, which Griffin appears to believe has betrayed the cause for which he has dedicated his life. His 88-page rant includes outrageous character assassinations on practically everyone on the right of the political spectrum, with potentially libellous allegations flung around like confetti.

The most frequent attacks concern homosexuality, which appears to be a particularly irritating bugbear for Griffin. In one of the first sections of the report, entitled 'The gay takeover', Griffin suggests the alt-right is united in its "enthusiasm for, or tolerance of, homosexualism."

Yep, Griffin appears to have invented a new word. He says his new favourite term implies the "enthusiasm for, or tolerance of, homosexuality", rather than just the practice.

As well as holding "anti-gay witch-hunts," Griffin suggests, the alt-right actively promotes homosexuality and makes an issue of anyone trying to denounce it.

As evidence for his claims, Griffin touches on several alt-right leaders who he claims are "self-confessed homosexuals", while suggesting that "there is a close and scientifically proven link between homosexuality and pederasty."

If you thought Griffin had some strange views on homosexuality, his views on the Jewish community make for even more bizarre reading. He suggests there is a "racist zionist fringe" within American society, and suggests that both Winston Churchill and Adolf Hitler were Zionists.

Homosexuality and Judaism are definitely the dominent themes of the report - indeed islamophobic figureheads Tommy Robinson and Anne-Marie Waters are accused of being allies of both groups. But there's also time to accuse an emerging British nationalist group of paedophilia and even throw in a few slurs about bestiality.

It all reads like a complete mish-mash, a deeply depressing braindump with little flow or coherence. In fact it almost makes other right-wing pamphlets look well-structured.

Whatever Griffin's motivation for the report may be, he's only succeeded in making himself look even more desperate and irrelevant than he did before. So, perhaps, we should be grateful.
NIXON: "Oh boy. So do I. I can't ever say that but I do believe it"

Old November 27th, 2017 #2
James Hawthorne

Griffin's new report is a vicious diatribe against the alt-right, which Griffin appears to believe has betrayed the cause for which he has dedicated his life. His 88 page rant includes outrageous character assassinations on practically everyone on the right of the political spectrum, with potentially libellous allegations flung around like confetti.

VNN Media

Old November 27th, 2017 #3
scouse83

Griffin is a Political schizophrenic one minute its "the 14 words masturbators" and now all of a sudden he's this hardliner. 88 pages pathetic does he want to drag us back to that nonsense? There must be money in it his end.

Old November 27th, 2017 #4
Robbie Key

On page 79:

Quote:
In accepting the homosexualisation of the ‘right’,
some will merely have been ‘going with the flow’,
welcoming the possibility of new allies and hoping
to relieve the pressure of mass media demonisation,
without really thinking it through. In other cases,
they will not even know of the sexuality and agenda
of their new associates. “Forgive them Lord, for they
know not what they do”.

Well, they know now. Collaboration with the
homosexualisation of the ‘right’, whether
through turning blind eyes or through active
engagement, must stop from this moment on.
And the same is true of Satanism, Zionism or
Nazism.
Proceeds to make sure his little pamphlet is exactly 88 pages long. What an utter clown.

Old November 27th, 2017 #5
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouse83 View Post
Griffin is a Political schizophrenic one minute its "the 14 words masturbators" and now all of a sudden he's this hardliner. 88 pages pathetic does he want to drag us back to that nonsense? There must be money in it his end.
I have to wonder if Griffin was recruited at Cambridge by MI5.

Like you say, he preaches hardline nationalism when civic nationalism is strong and he is not involved in any group; but promoted civic nationalism when in charge of the BNP while denouncing hardliners as cranks, despite building his profile up as a hardliner before joining the BNP. Rinse and repeat.

Remember when Griffin welcomed with open arms the far-left gay rights' activist Richard Brodowsky into the BNP fold?

Last edited by Gerry Fable; November 27th, 2017 at 01:14 PM.

Old November 27th, 2017 #6
joefrombradford

Griffin is a bad man, I agree. But what he’s saying about queers needs heeding. Nationalism has always been full of deviants.

Martin Webster, who claims he shagged Griffin whilst he was underage and confused, is a queer with paedophilic tendencies. There’s been scores of others in our movement. More closer to home there’s been a few other queers in our ranks at VNNUK too. (((Cornelius))) came out of the closet as publicly as possible. Gerry Fable is camp as fuck and has never been known to have a girlfriend and Naomi is a Male that trannyfies himself with his female online personas such as Rachel and Barbie, he hero worships Nicky Crane despite bragging it was him who ‘exposed’ him and he also went to prison for stabbing a gay man who he’d been having sex with.

You are all a disgrace *Pakistani accent* YOU FUCKING SHAAAME ME, BASTARDS!

Last edited by joefrombradford; November 27th, 2017 at 05:36 PM.

Old November 28th, 2017 #7
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefrombradford View Post
Naomi is a Male that trannyfies himself with his female online personas such as Rachel and Barbie, he hero worships Nicky Crane despite bragging it was him who ‘exposed’ him and he also went to prison for stabbing a gay man who he’d been having sex with.
I think you actually lay there in bed at night wanking over this crap Joe don't you? You sad, sad little "man". Joe actually finds it very hard to form relationships with women. That could be one of the reasons he is so angry all the time, that and his latent homosexuality which he hides using a psychological self-defence mechanism that sees him constantly attack them as a way of deflecting attention from himself. Hey Sister, why not just keep things real and admit you like men? Perhaps you can hook up with Cornelius and Matt Collins for a gay menage a trois? That would be right up your alley, I am sure.

Last edited by NaomiX; November 28th, 2017 at 04:18 AM.

Old November 28th, 2017 #8
scouse83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Fable View Post
I have to wonder if Gseriouslyn was recruited at Cambridge by MI5.

Like you say, he preaches hardline nationalism when civic nationalism is strong and he is not involved in any group; but promoted civic nationalism when in charge of the BNP while denouncing hardliners as cranks, despite building his profile up as a hardliner before joining the BNP. Rinse and repeat.

Remember when Griffin welcomed with open arms the far-left gay rights' activist Richard Brodowsky into the BNP fold?
So many mistakes were made during that time you seriously have to consider Griffin was working against the movement.

Old November 28th, 2017 #9
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouse83 View Post

Old November 28th, 2017 #10
NaomiX
Banned

Someone has actually put me in touch with Joe's ex who now lives in Australia (yes, she traveled half way around the globe to escape him). What she tells me doesn't paint a pretty picture. She suffered months of violent and emotional abuse from Joe. I'll post up the full story later.

Old November 28th, 2017 #11
NaomiX
Banned

Joe's ex Abbey has asked me not to post the details of Joe's misconduct up here, as she just wants to forget about him. Other than say it involved hospital treatment on two occasions, I'll respect her wishes. That can change though Joe, if you keep on with your bollocks, so be warned, though I suppose you could always take legal action, you woman beating scumbag.

Old November 28th, 2017 #12
TREGO MILLS

What's the truth about Webster/Griffin and the donkey, please keep it clean if you can!!! I heard about it years back and never knew if it was a joke or not.

Old November 28th, 2017 #13
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefrombradford View Post
Griffin is a bad man, I agree. But what he’s saying about queers needs heeding. Nationalism has always been full of deviants.

Martin Webster, who claims he shagged Griffin whilst he was underage and confused, is a queer with paedophilic tendencies. There’s been scores of others in our movement. More closer to home there’s been a few other queers in our ranks at VNNUK too. (((Cornelius))) came out of the closet as publicly as possible. Gerry Fable is camp as fuck and has never been known to have a girlfriend and Naomi is a Male that trannyfies himself with his female online personas such as Rachel and Barbie, he hero worships Nicky Crane despite bragging it was him who ‘exposed’ him and he also went to prison for stabbing a gay man who he’d been having sex with.

You are all a disgrace *Pakistani accent* YOU FUCKING SHAAAME ME, BASTARDS!
Its a fact that neo nazi jew wilshaw moved in the same circles 79-80

Chase them into the swamps

Old November 29th, 2017 #14
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Its a fact that neo nazi jew wilshaw moved in the same circles 79-80
You know this because you did too. You also were a regular visitor to Webster's Battersea home and part of the Harrington faction when they all fell out.

Old November 29th, 2017 #15
NaomiX
Banned

This song could be written about Joe. It's uncanny:

Old November 29th, 2017 #16
NaomiX
Banned

I bet this pair went over Hampstead Heath this evening, for a bit of cottaging..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	24176763_132412947446380_8529184484589937420_n.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	10015  

Old December 5th, 2017 #17
Thomas Gregory

I strongly disagree with his (((Christianity))) peddling but he surely has a point when it comes to alt-kike fags and such.

Thread