Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 6th, 2015 #41
cillian

Needs a better name. Blood is off-putting.

Old May 6th, 2015 #42
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Why submit to a dictator when you can instead submit to upholding the blood of your forebears?
Why have 300,000,000 dumbshits trying to lead a movement instead of subservience to the best of them?

Old May 6th, 2015 #43
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
Menstrual Nationalism

Old May 6th, 2015 #44
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel Thornberry View Post
Why have 300,000,000 dumbshits trying to lead a movement instead of subservience to the best of them?
Of course we want the best leader(s). Point is, they need to have their priorities straight so they don't lead the nation off a cliff. That's what blood nationalism establishes - a priority everyone can agree on.

To lead a movement, you have to first define the movement, define what constitutes success or failure. Otherwise it's just a muddle.

Old May 6th, 2015 #45
George Witzgall

Quote:
The big problem with white nationalism as it is is that its contemporary ideologues have warped a powerful worldview with discourse that attracts all the wrong people- especially gays and women with power fetishes. White nationalism in America, judging from some people I've met (though not all), is like a self-esteem movement. It attracts lots of people fixated on themselves and their own measly existence, with big egos on top of it, like George.
OK, so instead of criticizing the idea, you're making this about me. This isn't about me, it's about saving our peoples.

Quote:
The type of people you need are hyper-altruists who understand discipline and hierarchy, not George Witzgall who squirms at the prospect of taking an order from someone else to do something that may not immediately benefit him in the short-term.
Quit making this about me. (But to correct you, I have no problem taking orders as long as I know the person is on my side and we're working toward a common goal. Also don't know where you're getting this "short term benefit" idea, since blood nationalism is all about the long term - that's why it's so powerful.)

Quote:
If you're polluted by cynicism and have no faith in men or idealism whatsoever, you can't get anything off the ground.
Faith in your people and idealism is at the heart of blood nationalism; strong leaders are great if they are of your people and are true (blood) nationalists.

Quote:
The basic premise may sound cliche, but it needs to be love- for others, not yourself. For everyone everything, like the leftist commander Marcos says, but that's not something Log Cabin republicans like George feel comfortable with.
Again making this about me, instead of criticizing the ideology. Who is commander Marcos and what does it have to do with anything?

Quote:
If you're into these politics, you have to put in everything you got just for the tiny, miniscule prospect that one day you will see the fruits of your labor. There's even a good chance that someone else will bathe in the light you fought tooth and nail to realize, even though you got to enjoy none of it. You have to have a strong personality to withstand the setbacks, betrayals, threats, persecution, and limits on your social and financial growth. If you don't feel it, don't get involved, because you don't have what it takes.
Joe, this isn't about you, or me, or our "feels". It's about trying to figure out a way to save our peoples. I'd appreciate comments directed at that.

Quote:
George preaches Jew-denial and conservatism because it's easy. But it won't change anything.
OK, so finally something that isn't about me but about blood nationalism: does it require "Jew-denial"? No, Jews or anyone opposed to it are enemies, so please elaborate what you mean by "Jew-denial".
Does it preach "conservatism"? Well, what exactly do you mean in this context (I think you mean "Jew-denial", but if something else please elaborate)?

Old May 6th, 2015 #46
George Witzgall

Quote:
Can also call it true nationalism (and the competing ideologies are pseudo-nationalism).

Old May 6th, 2015 #47
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Quote:
everyone can agree on.
Unworkable.

Old May 6th, 2015 #48
Crowe

Quote:
That's what blood nationalism establishes - a priority everyone can agree
That's the verbal equivalent of penile injecting Kay Y jelly into another man's rectal cavity - or gay as hell. And at no point in time is everyone going to agree to accept semen slurping homos like you into society. Your ideas are nothing more than a queer's wet dream.

Old May 6th, 2015 #49
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
That's the verbal equivalent of penile injecting Kay Y jelly into another man's rectal cavity. And at no point in time is everyone going to agree to accept semen slurping homos like you into society. Your ideas are nothing more than a queer's wet dream.
HIV+ blood nationalism?

Old May 6th, 2015 #50
Crowe

Quote:
HIV+ blood nationalism?
Georgian buttplay utopistic AIDS Nationalism. Good luck selling that outside of a public restroom or bathhouse.

Old May 6th, 2015 #51
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

You guys need to be more positive ~Witzgall

Old May 6th, 2015 #52
George Witzgall

Dunno why it's gay for a people to commit to defending the blood of their forebears.

Also note that it's fairly nonsensical to talk about values/morals outside the context of a particular nation. When it comes to homosexuality, different nations will obviously come to different conclusions about how to deal with it. (E.g. in Iran they encourage folks to have sex changes, performing more sex change operations than anywhere else in the world besides Thailand.)

What blood nationalism (or "racial nationalism", using a very restricted definition of "race") implies is that homosexuality would be dealt with in light of the first duty of the nation, namely protecting the genetic heritage of the people.

A competing ideology would say that it's equally important (or more important) to oppose homosex. But this isn't true racial nationalism, since it doesn't oppose homosex for the sake of the upholding the blood/"race", but as an end unto itself.

Last edited by George Witzgall; May 7th, 2015 at 12:41 AM.

Old May 7th, 2015 #53
Crowe

Quote:
Dunno why it's gay for a people to commit to defending the blood of their forebears.
But Georgie, you're a fecal prider.....

Quote:
When it comes to homosexuality, different nations will obviously come to different conclusions about how to deal with it. (E.g. in Iran they encourage folks to have sex changes, performing more sex change operations than anywhere else in the world besides Thailand.)
Iran also hangs more fags than just about any other country in the world.

I guarantee you in the USA, fags wouldn't get approval if it wasn't for the media and the jewdicial system shoving their values down everyone's throat. These people around here where I live would just assume string them up the same way the Iranians do.

Quote:
A competing ideology would say that it's equally important (or more important) to oppose homosex. But this isn't true racial nationalism, since it doesn't oppose homosex for the sake of the upholding the blood/"race", but as an end unto itself.
Competing ideology? Are you belching up yesterdays cum dump? There is no place for faggots in a Racial Nationalist state. You'd join the pink triangle squad.

Last edited by Crowe; May 7th, 2015 at 07:20 AM.

Old May 8th, 2015 #54
George Witzgall

OK, I think requiring that people be born into the nation (and an outsider can only join a nation in very limited, restricted circumstances) is a better way to define a blood-nation, rather than in terms of an explicit "duty" to protect the genetic heritage of the people, since folks who have kids with outsiders will be genetically excluded from the nation anyway (since the kids won't be part of the nation). It's also much more straightforward. So this is a better definition of a blood nation.

A blood-nation is one which (for all intents and purposes) requires people be born into it.

Once the European blood-nations (and corresponding homelands) are hashed out, THEN they will be in a good position to deal with homosexuality and other moral issues. But the first necessary step is defining the nations (and homelands).

Last edited by George Witzgall; May 8th, 2015 at 01:24 PM.

Old May 8th, 2015 #55
Crowe

More Witzgallian Blood Nationalists:

https://twitter.com/ukiplgbt

Old May 8th, 2015 #56
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Quote:
Once the European blood-nations (and corresponding homelands) are hashed out
What do you mean by this, specifically?

Old May 8th, 2015 #57
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel Thornberry View Post
What do you mean by this, specifically?
So for example blood-Germans will have to decide who is and who isn't a blood German. Clearly Turks who became German citizens after WWII aren't; and clearly anyone belonging to another blood nation, like Jews, aren't (you can't belong to two different blood nations).

For Germans, this is made easier since folks who have an Ahnenpass indicating sufficient Aryan heritage, and are currently citizens of Germany or Austria, are blood-Germans. Probably also non-citizens who are entirely descended from blood-Germans (i.e. diaspora blood-Germans) are blood-German, unless they specifically renounce it by joining another blood-nation, or by failing to join the German nation within a specific time period, I don't know what the rule should be.

Also the German nation will have to create a homeland, which is a nation-state dedicated to upholding the German nation.

A similar process will happen to define the French nation and homeland, and so on.

My point is that the particulars of morals/values will be best dealt with in the context of a blood-nation (e.g. they can decide whether to include or exclude homosexuals).

Old May 8th, 2015 #58
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Quote:
So for example blood-Germans will have to decide who is and who isn't a blood German. Clearly Turks who became German citizens after WWII aren't; and clearly anyone belonging to another blood nation, like Jews, aren't (you can't belong to two different blood nations).
Sorry, how is this going to be organized, and carried out with no effective command structure in place? High Command of the folk isn't really possible as it undermines the free for all. The obvious snag here would be those Germans with some Russian backgrounds (Wolgadeutsch and rapebabies), and in this libertarian dream of yours it would boil down to simply internet fights.
Quote:
For Germans, this is made easier since folks who have an Ahnenpass indicating sufficient Aryan heritage, and are currently citizens of Germany or Austria, are blood-Germans. Probably also non-citizens who are entirely descended from blood-Germans (i.e. diaspora blood-Germans) are blood-German, unless they specifically renounce it by joining another blood-nation, or by failing to join the German nation within a specific time period, I don't know what the rule should be.
Volksdeutsche nicht Blutsdeutsche, verstanden?
Quote:
Also the German nation will have to create a homeland, which is a nation-state dedicated to upholding the German nation.
Like, uh, Germany?
Quote:
A similar process will happen to define the French nation and homeland, and so on.

My point is that the particulars of morals/values will be best dealt with in the context of a blood-nation (e.g. they can decide whether to include or exclude homosexuals).
Alright, I think I've heard enough.

The issue with this particular form of escapism is that you somehow predict that these virtually untenable blood nationalist groups will spring up all over Europe, in some kind of "one size fits all" category. I think this stems from the fact that you're American, and everything to demucracy to XXXL pants is apparently "one size fits all." There is a reason why Fascism propped up in Italy, NS in Germany, and various subsets, not "similar" really beyond revolutionary spirit and national perspectives on what was race and how important it is. You're sort of describing nationalism at its most basic level, groups of like-speaking populations forming states based upon this. The inclusion/exclusion paradigm unworkable due to the fact that you guys (all American WN and even armchair NS) are too big of pussies to contemplate dictatorship and the necessity of it. Like Marx demanding a dictatorship of the proletariat during transition we must demand a dictatorship of the blood to even get the ball rolling. Democracy that isn't hyper-rigged (like America's) or libertarianism fail and lead to Maidans and Arab Springs. They must have some kind of shadowy group moving the players in a pre-determined direction or they'll just fail on their own accord (like that historical joke and miserable failure Athens).

Old May 9th, 2015 #59
George Witzgall

Quote:
Volksdeutsche nicht Blutsdeutsche, verstanden?
No. I would ultimately like to define the German nation/people (Volksdeutsche) as Blutsdeutsche (with "conversion" being fairly rare and difficult to attain). It sounds like you might agree with this, but you think it requires a strong leader to get the ball rolling and make tough decisions about who is and isn't part of the nation; but that once the nation has been decided upon, it's being born into the nation that dictates who is and isn't in it, with fairly rare exceptions. Is that right?

Quote:
Like, uh, Germany?
Yeah. And Austria.

Quote:
Alright, I think I've heard enough.

The issue with this particular form of escapism is that you somehow predict that these virtually untenable blood nationalist groups will spring up all over Europe, in some kind of "one size fits all" category. I think this stems from the fact that you're American, and everything to demucracy to XXXL pants is apparently "one size fits all."
I'm not a blood-German; my dad is, but my mom is of British ancestry. Are you a blood-German? It would help me better evaluate your position if I knew (90% sure you aren't, but would like to hear you verify).

Quote:
There is a reason why Fascism propped up in Italy, NS in Germany, and various subsets, not "similar" really beyond revolutionary spirit and national perspectives on what was race and how important it is. You're sort of describing nationalism at its most basic level, groups of like-speaking populations forming states based upon this.
No, it's based on blood (ancestry), not language.

Any rate, the particulars of how the German nation is hashed out isn't something non-blood-Germans arguing on the internet can decide, but if I knew you were a blood-German I would definitely listen to what you have to say.

Last edited by George Witzgall; May 9th, 2015 at 03:16 AM.

Old May 9th, 2015 #60
George Witzgall

Indigenous peoples have a right to their own homelands, especially the indigenous peoples of Europe. They have as much a right as Jews, if not more, since they've been living on the same goddamn land continuously, they aren't coming in from half-way around the world.

If indigenous peoples aren't successful in taking back their homelands, they will die out as distinctive peoples/nations. Why should Jews have a homeland for their people, but no other nation of the world?

The only thing holding us back is ourselves.

Thread