Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 14th, 2006 #41
Dietrich
out surfing. won't be back

I need to know an address where I can send letters.

Also, this fcuking sucks.

Man, good thing ITZ COMING.

Old July 14th, 2006 #42
Subrosa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus

None of that will happen. When people go to prison, they go down the WN memory hole. Did you see Milk Dud eater post up a link to a fund for Winnicki, ON THE DAY HE GOES TO JAIL?

That's how it works in this "movement".

Old July 14th, 2006 #43
Aryan Lord

The Jews in the USA, Canada and Europe are going all out to attack anyone who attempts to resist their distortion of the truth.
This is only the beginning of the persecutions to come.
Our movment is and will be built upon the blood of our martyrs but ZOG will be smashed and we will be the masters.

Old July 14th, 2006 #44
Subrosa
Banned

Why you GD kikealike! What's that mean anyway, Exhortations?! :box:

Old July 14th, 2006 #45
VLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe
This is an outrage! Nine month for expressing one's opinions? I bet that let murderers out in less time than that.
a 17 years old somalian killed a white man (Dominic Beaupré) in a fight with a knife in Quebec City and all he got was 16 months after he had plead guilty to involontary homicide.

Brad Love got 18 months for writing anti-immigration letters to politicians and to the police chief

http://downwithjugears.blogspot.com/...love-case.html

real dangerous criminals and law breakers of all kinds get a slap on the hand while white thought criminals get jail time and judicial harassment
http://www.natvan.com/internet-radio/ts/070701.mp3

Old July 14th, 2006 #46
Subrosa
Banned

Baaaat...we still need to work within the system to change things..baaa...We still need to obey the law and work within a legal framework...baaaa

Last edited by Subrosa; July 14th, 2006 at 05:15 PM.

Old July 14th, 2006 #47
JoeSixPack
Opponent of Semitism

The concept that "the truth is no defense" comes straight from the Torah and jewish legal tradition.

"Lashon Hara" is the crime of speaking or writing something that defames someone (usually a jew) even if true.

See:
http://www.google.com/search?q=lashon+hara
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lashon_hara
Quote:
Lashon hara (Hebrew לשון הרע "evil tongue", often transliterated as loshon hora) is the Jewish sin of gossip. Lashon hara can be either spoken or written. Whereas in law, slander and libel refer to untrue defamation, lashon hara generally refers to true statements (although untrue gossip is also prohibited). Thus, while truth is generally a defense to slander, it is not a defense to lashon hara.

Old July 14th, 2006 #48
lincolnshire poacher

Canada doesn't have the death penalty for murderers.

Not that I'm advocating murdering the judge and that Warman asshole or anything...

Old July 14th, 2006 #49
Bill
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus

I'm fairly certain Tom is here,

Quote:
Elgin-Middlesex Detention Centre

450beds

711 Exeter Rd.
London, Ont.
N6E 1L3 519-686-1922
Fax: 519-686-0352
link here

Since he is convicted, he will get shipped out, likely within a month or so, they wait till they have enough guys, then off you go.

He'll end up in one of these here I'm not sure where they send guys these days, I know they use to keep the young guys in Maplehurst, the older more repeat guys in Guelph Reformatory, & the real shit disturbers went to Millbrook Reformatory, which is Maximum security 23 hr. lockup.

I don't live anywhere near there for years now, so I am not up on exactly what is going on.

Last edited by Bill; July 14th, 2006 at 07:28 PM.

Old July 14th, 2006 #50
Schnee Weiss
Just One Bite

LOL at Subrosa!

That is a freaking awesome picture...where did you get it?

Old July 14th, 2006 #51
Subrosa
Banned

Default Women always get them out of me

Oh Schnee, do I have to give away all my secrets?! Just google sheeple images

Old July 15th, 2006 #52
Stan Sikorski
Returned

They're reading us heeheeheeheehee...

http://lfpress.ca/newsstand/CityandR...86111-sun.html

Jailing stokes attacks

Sat, July 15, 2006
Supporters of a white supremacist jailed for hate messages make veiled threats.

By RANDY RICHMOND, FREE PRESS REPORTER

The sentencing of a London white supremacist to nine months in jail has sparked a firestorm of Internet anger against Canada and veiled threats against the Ottawa lawyer who launched the case.

"Bring me back (Richard) Warman's head on a platter . . . ," said one angry white supremacist, adding, "This is not a death threat or incitement to violence, only a joke."

But the same writer, who always ends his Internet postings with a slogan about the value of a .44 Magnum gun, also warned Warman: "You bring your (act) to my neighborhood and we'll see who's standing by the end of it. You just started a war, man."

Londoner Tomasz Winnicki was sentenced Wednesday to nine months in jail for contempt of a federal court order banning him from spreading hate messages online.

The website forum he favoured was full of messages in support of him yesterday.

One writer suggested they band together to get rid of Warman, who has targeted about a dozen white supremacists and their online activity.
"Let us get together and put as much information about this Warman . . . pictures, newspaper clippings, memberships . . . and make it available on the Web for the least stable among us to use as they see fit."

Other white supremacists said the decision is a call to arms against Jews.
"It is troubling," said Warman, who is not Jewish.

The response shows that violence underlies the white supremacist and neo-Nazi movements, he said yesterday.

"It disproves the notion that they are freedom of speech groups or that they are interested only in freedom of speech."

"It reinforces the need for police to take these groups seriously," he added.

Warman and anti-racism groups across Canada have been calling for Criminal Code charges against Winnicki for three years.

About the same time he first contacted police, Warman also filed a complaint with the Canadian Human Rights Commission about Winnicki's profanity-laced Internet messages.

Those messages called for the extermination of Jews, a holy war against non-whites and non-Christians and the removal of blacks from Canada.
The law prohibits Internet messages likely to expose groups to hatred or contempt, based on their colour or creed.

The commission brought the complaint against Winnicki before a tribunal, which heard it last year.

The commission also obtained a court order to prevent Winnicki from spreading hate messages online while the tribunal was hearing the case.
Winnicki continued to post messages online and a federal court judge ruled Wednesday he was in contempt of the earlier order.

Winnicki was taken into custody Thursday, said his lawyer Dominic Lamb.
Lamb said he was considering an appeal of the sentence.

Heeheeheeeheeehee! Ize famous

I sent an LTE:

Editor,
In regard to the article appearing on your web site on Saturday, July 15, 2006, your writer - "Jailing Stokes Attacks" - misquotes me or my signature on my messages about the case of Tomasz Winniki.

Your article states:
"Bring me back (Richard) Warman's head on a platter . . . ," said one angry white supremacist, adding, "This is not a death threat or incitement to violence, only a joke."

In truth the quote should be as follows:
"Bring me back warman's head on a platter and you have a deal
Note: This is not a death threat or incitement to violence, only a joke. I'm not GWB who can get away with making a statement like that as he did about Bin Laden. Only richy rich kike ass-licking white traitors can get away with that."

Also, you misquote my signature line:
But the same writer, who always ends his Internet postings with a slogan about the value of a .44 Magnum gun, also warned Warman: "You bring your (act) to my neighborhood and we'll see who's standing by the end of it. You just started a war, man."

It should read:
"Being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, had you the strength of twenty men it would dispatch you straight."

It is a combination of a Shakespearian-styled line mixed with a line from a "Dirty Harry" movie. It was generated by an online program whose algorithm is keyed to produce Shakespearian/Dirty Harry quotes automatically. I found it amusing and kept it as my signature. The rest of the writers sentence IS absolutely true. Warman is a punk and if he ever wants to stop hiding behind the skirts of the feminine and communist laws of Canada and test his mettle against in a free speech environment, he can be my guest.

This just goes to show how twisted the media is in your country. It is the same here in the States but at least we are allowed to post these things without some moronic hate-group putting us in jail for legal speech or what they consider hate/thought crime. Not yet anyway and that is what I am personally fighting - the communist/talmudic takeover of my country and my race.

If you don't get it right, you don't get it. But that's what you want people to think. Either you don't have a sense of humor, or your are intentionally trying to paint me and others in a certain light to suit your and the true hater's agenda.

I think you owe me either an apology, a retraction, or both.
Stan Sikorski
VNN Poster

Oh Glory Days! Hail Victory!! More to come I'm sure...

:cheers:

Old July 15th, 2006 #53
Chain

Geoff said in #3-
Quote:
It is time to organize and slay our foes.
It can't be said much better than that!

Old July 15th, 2006 #54
Unthinkable

Quote:
spreading "the unrelenting message of hatred"
Tell me that ridiculous phrase isn't the product of a middle eastern mind.

Old July 15th, 2006 #55
Subrosa
Banned

Canada is great training grounds for elimination tactics. Where's the list?

Old July 15th, 2006 #56
Subrosa
Banned

Is Randy Twink? I like this:

Quote:
"It is troubling," said Warman, who is not Jewish.

The response shows that violence underlies the white supremacist and neo-Nazi movements, he said yesterday.

"It disproves the notion that they are freedom of speech groups or that they are interested only in freedom of speech."

"It reinforces the need for police to take these groups seriously," he added.
Classic cries for help while kicking one in the nuts. If this guy isn't jewish, he certainly knows their tactics well.

Old July 15th, 2006 #57
Hell Raising Woman
Jews are not superior

Location: USA - House of Babylonia where greed, immigration and homosexuality flourishes and the jews love it.

Take heed, you jews, you will be crushed from all the murders; terrorism; blackmail; extortion; false prosecutions; false wars; denial and abolishment of certain rights and freedoms that are inherently for Whites only that you have freely executed. Your so-called democracy has created destruction throughout the world with your federal reserves, European Union government, globalism, immigration (legal and illegal), denial of freedom of association, creation of black rights, and the poliferation of every kind of filthy third world rot unto White nations. You will die and rot in hell for eternity for all your sins. No Rabbi will help as they will be the first taken by the gods of the underworld. Your souls are captive and ready to be sucked by the demons who are eagerly awaiting your passing. You will be no more on this earth. You will be returned from which you came. So shall it be.

Jews -- tall, tall, tall, tales they tell. Famous fairytale storytellers of the Holocaust.

Old July 15th, 2006 #58
jimbo!
Banned

Angry Warman the Wanka!

who ARE these Canuckistan schmucks?
who the HELL do they think they ARE?
Warman? who's HE?
wotz he gunna do? send in the effin' mounties?
SNAP OUT of it, YOU PRICK!

FedZOG-JewSA is the only crew doin' 'renditions'!
unless they got a 'Gitmo' in Nunavatland?!
Wanka Warman upset by nasty White Supremicist comments?
STIFF SHIT!

(jimbo!)

Old July 15th, 2006 #59
America First

Default Mountie's always get there man?

http://www.hamiltonspectator.com/NAS...=1151617837832

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old July 15th, 2006 #60
AngryWhiteGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus
It’s a good time to start thinking about making some jewish Swiss Cheese.
haha. Great pic. Now I feel like loading up GTA 3, grabbing a humvee and running over the jews in the game. :box: Oy vey as they would say.

There was also an aritcle in the London Jew Press about the reaction from some of you guys. I got a good laugh out of it.

And for the record, Warman can go fuck himself. Why doesn't he get a real fucking job already. Oh wait, he's a hack lawyer that can't cut it in the courtroom, so he has to file bogus complaints against us to make his money.

Thread