VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 22nd, 2012 #81
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
The first step, in my view, if you want to create an actual, serious, real-world political vehicle (party or something else, like Golden Dawn), is to get men who can provide physical security and FBI/ADL-level intelligence. That must be the kernel. Without that kernel, your organization will be infiltrated and its leaders personally destroyed.

If you had that kernel, along with a few hundred soldiers willing to kill and die, and a few top-quality lawyers/speakers/writers, I believe you could run through the soft-cheesy American right just the way Hitler did.
The disenfranchisement of white people will only accelerate as the racial demographics continue to shift.

"Quantity has a quality all its own". Either Stalin or Charlie Sheen said that, and it's true.

The pool of observant whites we have to draw from is getting bigger every. single. day. A growing percentage of those people won't be complete fuck-ups or mentally ill, and when that percentage reaches a certain critical mass, an organization like you describe will be possible.

And yeah, if someone like say Gen. Petraeus or a similar figure was to head-up such an organization, I believe things would get very interesting in America very quickly.

Quote:
No one is going to join a group that offers you the prospect of losing your job, becoming hated and shunned in your neighborhood.
To be blunt, organizational White Nationalism is still asking basically for people to martyr themselves at this point. Not in any physical sense of course, but in ways that probably matter just as much to the average American. White Nationalism is asking people to martyr themselves socially, economically, professionally.

Quote:
Until we overcome that legitimate fear, we will attract none but rare idealists, heroes, weirdos, intellectuals, riff-raff.
I've noticed.

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; June 22nd, 2012 at 06:21 AM.

Old June 22nd, 2012 #82
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Alex,

I'm not fully awake yet today, so forgive me if I'm missing something in my interpretations........

In a nutshell, you believe (as I do) that there should be a Federal Level Umbrella that encompasses smaller white states. These individual white states will form and organize themselves according to their particular cursory beliefs (sects or denominations if you will), and yet be bound together by overall racial beliefs.

Now, my question to you is, here and now:

Each one of the "forums" in reality, is the cyberspace equivelant to the individual white states. Each forum has their own particular beliefs and policies (or lack thereof) when it comes to the cursory issues. Yet, if you were to ask any member from any of the forums - we all believe in the preservation of our race (or should).

In a physical manifestation, the individual states would be autonymous and yet would still work together in defense (support of the Federal Umbrella) and for the betterment of our race as a whole.

Right now, my point is, I see NO coordination or collusion between the "forums" to accomplish anything beyond that particular forum's beliefs. As of yet, we have no Umbrella Leadership for us to unite behind, and I'm afraid it will be quite a while before the circumstances for such leadership to be formed are still far off. If we are to ever see a physical manifestation, we must first work with what we have.

Don't you think that a coordinated message and effort on behalf of the forums should be made in order to begin the process of change? I addressed it below, and gave an example of what I am talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr A.Anderson View Post
One thing that I did not address in the tier list is Leadership. This is a tough thing to speak about, because, we don't have a clear cut leadership for our community as a whole. That is one of the primary reasons why we are getting absolutely nowhere fast. Without common leadership, there will never be a common message or coordination of that message. Our wheels spin, and we go around in circles, but are making very little progress forward. This fact set aside, we still can look to our leaders of our own specific sects to coordinate with each other and create a few goals and a somewhat multi-faceted, multi-tiered plan. Until this happens, I'm afraid we are dead in the water. This is the primary reason I refer to us as a "community" as opposed to a "movement". Movement implies we are going somewhere, and I just don't see it. If local leaders cannot sit down, work out and accept our differences, look beyond them to the greater goal (and common cause we all share), then we will never evolve into anything more than a fractured and disgruntled, near extinct people.

It's high time for people like Don Black, Alex Linder, and Jamie Kelso, and any other white leaders, to step up to the plate, sit down together, lock the doors, and work out their differences like white men. The sheer existence of "board wars" between internet forums is an absolute disgrace. If we can't at least tolerate each other’s existence in cyberspace, it is time to pack it all in, because we deserve to die out.

In summary, there is a need for us to structure ourselves into a more functional organization. We must define exactly who we are, what we believe, and why we believe it. As it stands right now - we do have the tools and vehicles to not only socialize with each other (which is a good thing), but also the vehicles and numbers to begin a coordinated message to the Unaware. What took 50 years to saturate the various institutions in order to direct the unaware by physically planting people within, with the information age, we can reach as many people much faster - in a fraction of the time.

We need to define clear cut, well defined goals for ourselves, not only to change from a community, but actually become a movement (and actually move towards those goals). What are we working for? What is the desired end result? What are the milestones along the way? Right now, I see a community of individuals, each with their own ideas and priorities, but not much as a collective. We argue and fight amongst ourselves more than we do with the actual people that are trying to destroy us. I see mixed messages from the leaders and thinkers within our community, and I see mixed messages and philosophies on the internet forums as well.

Reality is we will not all see eye to eye on everything, far from it actually. However, if we get down to brass tacks, there is more that we are all in agreement with than actual disagreement. We, however, just cannot accept the existence of these other ideas or beliefs that are not lockstep with our own, and move beyond the petty differences to work together towards a greater goal.

If each "house" is truly interested in doing something to save our race, we need to re-structure, re-organize, and start working together to plant the seeds. We need to reduce the infighting, create actual standards, enforce those standards, be comfortable with our particular beliefs and ideologies, and start moving in an actual direction. We must learn how to effectively get our message out, and we must, as individual pro-whites, do our part to get that message out to influence the public.

Imagine if the leadership of Stormfront, White News Now, and Vanguard News Network all picked the same 4 minute long video that is appropriate for the unaware (emotionally charged, simple facts, power of association etc) and had the membership from each board e-mail that video to everyone on their contact list, post on every blog, and saturate every news outlet with that video. Doing this one simple thing would effectively contact tens of millions, if not hundreds of millions of people in an instant. A coordinated effort to saturate the public with one specific message. Now imagine doing this EVERY SINGLE DAY. Choose a topic a month, and a different video or article each day that illustrates that month's topic. A simple saturation like this will help plant the seeds so that actual change can occur. This is just one simple example of what can be done if we work together. Let us dictate our message, and not the enemy or opposition.

Old June 25th, 2012 #83
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Default A Random Thought

Whites do not reproduce at or above the physical replacement rate. The ONLY answer to this problem is to raise the level of reproduction to and above the replacement rate.

This is a simple FACT.

And yet, when confronted with this fact, so many "WN's" call it a "breeding war", and that it is not the answer.

Really? The answer to being below the replacement rate is NOT to increase reproduction? Then what IS the answer? Never had it explained to me by these people.

Just one more example of why our "community" is dwindling into nothing, and will never be a "movement". For if a person cannot understand this fact, they will understand NOTHING.

I don't understand people at times.

Old June 26th, 2012 #84
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Alex,

I'm not fully awake yet today, so forgive me if I'm missing something in my interpretations........

In a nutshell, you believe (as I do) that there should be a Federal Level Umbrella that encompasses smaller white states. These individual white states will form and organize themselves according to their particular cursory beliefs (sects or denominations if you will), and yet be bound together by overall racial beliefs.
If you want my responses, I'm happy to give them, but 1) they will be blunt to save time; 2) you won't like many of them because they will question your assumptions rather than answer your questions. If you ask the wrong questions, the answers don't matter. If you ask the right question, then I'll answer it, of course. You do not have to praise or agree with me; that is one of the features of this forum I fancy differentiates us from others; indeed I prefer extensions or incisive criticism/corrections to agreement - if I'm wrong.

First, you're using cursory wrong. It means quick, shallow, hasty. These state or microstate divisions would be deep, not superficial. They would involve significant worldview differences on everything but race, which is a question that would already have been resolved, and not be questionable or changeable moving forward. Since whites disagree on politics, and since we are not jews bent on creating misery by forcing together those that don't get along, let the now all-White body politic divide up the ways it sees fit. I can't imagine how that would work out, but I use microstates to describe the resulting bodies because I think even the fifty states we have now are too few.

Quote:
Now, my question to you is, here and now:

Each one of the "forums" in reality, is the cyberspace equivelant to the individual white states. Each forum has their own particular beliefs and policies (or lack thereof) when it comes to the cursory issues.
Ok - you mean secondary or subordinate issues, not cursory.

Quote:
Yet, if you were to ask any member from any of the forums - we all believe in the preservation of our race (or should).

In a physical manifestation, the individual states would be autonymous and yet would still work together in defense (support of the Federal Umbrella) and for the betterment of our race as a whole.

Right now, my point is, I see NO coordination or collusion between the "forums" to accomplish anything beyond that particular forum's beliefs. As of yet, we have no Umbrella Leadership for us to unite behind, and I'm afraid it will be quite a while before the circumstances for such leadership to be formed are still far off. If we are to ever see a physical manifestation, we must first work with what we have.
The forums have different rules, reflecting different views on how whites ought to act online, and what online forums are for.

I make the greatest possible distinction between online activity and the real world. This is why I don't allow new members to use fantasy names of the type that are common at Stormfront, and, I assume, Kelso's forum.

Since there is no real-world party, unless you count A3P, which I don't, there is no particular reason to coordinate anything between online expressions of hostility to the reigning anti-White regime (with certain exceptions related to the terms we use).

I follow Hitler on this. His view was that one tendency within a movement must win out, must be seen to triumph over all the others by virtue of its demonstrated superiority - then it is time for people to unify behind that group. We are not at that stage yet. The right thing to do is infight, argue with ourselves, until one tendency dominates in the form of an established party. Premature unity, or calls for unity, amounts to nothing more than blather, the natural example being the Protocol declared in New Orleans by Duke and Black and conference attendees a few years ago.

If there's no agreement on the most basic stuff, and there is not, then any unity is premature. And even if there was agreement on the most basic stuff (say we finally got people to agree that neither jews nor those who work with jews and accept them [Jared Taylor] are on our side), 'unity' would still mean little if we're all nothing but onliners.

So again, in my view, now is the time to fight it out. That fighting should be conducted by certain rules (see my stickied "How to Infight"), if the people we're arguing with are worth respecting. But merely lumping people together because they seem to share basic ideas leads nowhere. We need hard ideological, impersonal politics, and when you just lump everybody to the right of Obama together, it's just a big mushball. By contrast, if you have principled beliefs backed by men who apply them impersonally and don't deviate from them, and put their lives and forturnes behind it - then you have something. Then you don't need numbers to dominate.

Quote:
Don't you think that a coordinated message and effort on behalf of the forums should be made in order to begin the process of change? I addressed it below, and gave an example of what I am talking about.
Will respond to that when I see it, but no, I don't think coordinating forums makes any sense. Black always refers to this forum as a toxic dump. I won't work with someone who thinks like that. Kelso takes the happy-happy route, forbidding anyone from making negative or critical comments. I believe that is the wrong way to go, and have, likewise, no interest in encouraging his efforts because he attempts to mix with conservatives, professional and amateur, and you know, if you've read my essay, that I consider that the way to prevent White Nationalism from ever taking off. Rather, we must, as I advocate at VNNF, treat conservatives as enemies - raise ourselves above them, and attack them as the losers they are - just like the political winners (the jews) do. There can be no unity between Kelso's view and mine, they are 180-degrees opposed. Nor can there be unity with the Don Blacks of the world, with their members-as-mushrooms policies, and their running their forums like so many Church of Christs.

Even so, I don't doubt that Black or Kelso really do want a White nation independent of the jews. Since I think they are wrong about how to achieve that, I go my own way, and basically try not to mention those two unless they force my hand with animadversions against our forum and our posters' character.

Last edited by Alex Linder; June 26th, 2012 at 07:31 PM.

Old June 26th, 2012 #85
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
The disenfranchisement of white people will only accelerate as the racial demographics continue to shift.
Yes. I think a good way to think of it remains two lines on a graph. The worse, ie more anti-White the 'Kwa becomes, the less cost/reason there is not to be openly pro-White and anti-System. Those lines started very far apart in, say, 1970, but they grow ever closer to crossing. Or, they already have crossed, people just haven't awakened to the new reality yet like we 'early adopters' have.

Quote:
"Quantity has a quality all its own". Either Stalin or Charlie Sheen said that, and it's true.
Eating makes appetite. People imitate those around them, for lack of a better idea. The more we get, the more and more easily we can get more. ZOG is our biggest recruiter.

Quote:
And yeah, if someone like say Gen. Petraeus or a similar figure was to head-up such an organization, I believe things would get very interesting in America very quickly.
It doesn't have to be as high-and-mighty as that, Hitler was what - a corporal or private. It's not the position, it's simply having some kind of martial credibility - the rest is in the balls and brain, and conveyed, unmistakably, through the eyes and voice. The guy running Golden Dawn is the best current example. The guy who founded and leads it, Michaloliakos, is an ex-special forces guy with extensive ties to the top of the miliary and the police. In every way he satisfies the criteria I've said I think will lead to political success in the US: he has military background, he has contacts in or at least a kernel of support in serious, professional intelligence and security; his people are willing to physically battle it out on the street; he and his boys directly fight the media and the jews, and call them what they are uncompromisingly. Very much the opposite of what we see from the implicit conservatives, the functional conservatives, too often accepted as "us" because they call themselves White Nationalists.

Quote:
To be blunt, organizational White Nationalism is still asking basically for people to martyr themselves at this point. Not in any physical sense of course, but in ways that probably matter just as much to the average American. White Nationalism is asking people to martyr themselves socially, economically, professionally.
Yes. And that will be true until we can protect people, offer them employment or at least occupations - and that won't happen until we have the security/intelligence kernel, the speakers, and the people willing to fight and die. Generally that willingness only comes about in desperate circumstances; until those prevail, what we can do is continue to offer the Big Why to the 90% of white Americans who think our country is on the wrong track.

As always, it matters far less who doesn't agree with us than who would actively fight us (1), and who we have on our side and how tightly organized and disciplined we are (2). If our position is the basic position, understood or merely felt, of the vast majority of white men, and I believe it is, then we will always be the default solution for our people, and can no more not be appealing to them than men can refrain from being sexually appealing to women. For this reason it is always mildly amusing to head-shaking, this confused insistence on our need to appeal to people. That's not how it works. Our concern must be the technics of taking power - that's where the problem lies. The people, in the deep sense, cannot not be with us. I really do believe you can take that as an article of faith, if only because it can be demonstrated.

Last edited by Alex Linder; June 26th, 2012 at 07:36 PM.

Old June 26th, 2012 #86
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Whites do not reproduce at or above the physical replacement rate. The ONLY answer to this problem is to raise the level of reproduction to and above the replacement rate.

This is a simple FACT.

And yet, when confronted with this fact, so many "WN's" call it a "breeding war", and that it is not the answer.

Really? The answer to being below the replacement rate is NOT to increase reproduction? Then what IS the answer? Never had it explained to me by these people.

Just one more example of why our "community" is dwindling into nothing, and will never be a "movement". For if a person cannot understand this fact, they will understand NOTHING.

I don't understand people at times.
It is good if whites breed, but that's not the fundamental problem. The fundamental problem is we don't control our own lands. Our enemies do, and they use it to fill us up with unwanted muds. Of course individual breeding is a good thing we all can do, as it's under our direct control, but that alone cannot solve the problem, which remains a national- or even global-political matter.

Old June 26th, 2012 #87
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
It is good if whites breed, but that's not the fundamental problem. The fundamental problem is we don't control our own lands. Our enemies do, and they use it to fill us up with unwanted muds. Of course individual breeding is a good thing we all can do, as it's under our direct control, but that alone cannot solve the problem, which remains a national- or even global-political matter.
It all boils down to which group has the most wealth. Money is power, and we give power to the Jews everytime we buy anything from them, and we have been buying from the Jews for centuries.

If we ever expect to gain control of our countries back, then we have to stop handing our money over to the Jews and only buy from our own people. Otherwise its all a lost cause.

Jews account for only a little more than 2% of the U.S population; and yet 50% of the 400 richest Americans are Jews.....not 2%, but 50%.

50% of the top richest people appearing in Forbes 400 Richest Americans can be found in the Jerusalem Post's World's 50 Richest Jews

The World's 50 Richest Jews (those appearing in the top 100 of Forbes 400 Richest Americans are shown in red):

Larry Ellison
Michael Bloomberg
Sergey Brin
Lawrence (Larry) Page
Steven Ballmer
George Soros
Michael Dell
Mikhail Fridman
John Paulson
Roman Abramovich
Ronald Perelman
Carl Icahn
George Kaiser
Joseph Safra
Sheldon Adelson
James Simons
German Khan
Serge Dassault
Len Blavatnik
David and Simon Reuben
Alain and Gerard Wertheimer
Philip Green
Sammy Ofer and family
Steven Cohen
Viktor Vekselberg
Alexander Abramov
Eli Broad
Dorothea Steinbruch
Ira Rennert
Michael Kadoorie
David Geffen
Stephen Schwarzman
Isak Andic
Ralph Lauren
Samuel Newhouse Jr.
Micky Arison
Leonid Mikhelson
Henry Kravis
Lester Crown
Leonard Lauder
Richard S. LeFrak
Donald Newhouse
George R. Roberts
Bernard Sherman
Samuel Zell
Pyotr Aven
Frank Lowy and family
Arnon Milchan
Leonard Stern

Jews appearing in Forbes 400 Richest Americans that were not included in Jerusalem Post's World's 50 Richest Jews:

Mark Zuckerberg
Donald Bren
Eric Schmidt
Daniel Ziff
Dirk Ziff
Robert Ziff
Henry Kravis
Paul Milstein & family
Stanley Druckenmiller
Bruce Kovner
Riley P. Bechtel
Stephen D. Bechtel Jr.
Theodore Lerner
Steven Spielberg
Warren Stephens
David Tepper
Stephen Ross
Daniel Och
Haim Saban
Joan Tisch
Edgar M. Bronfman
Ronald Lauder
Mitchell Rales
Steven Rales
David Rubenstein
Mark Cuban
Malcolm Glazer & family
Steve Wynn
Tom Gores
Bruce Wasserstein
Nicolas Berggruen
Leon Black
William Gross
Michael Milken
Sumner Redstone
Leslie Wexner
Stewart Rahr
Alan Casden
Thomas Pritzker
Jerry Speyer
Israel Englander
Penny Pritzker
Sheldon Solow
Robert Friedland
Henry Samueli
Thomas Friedkin
Alec Gores
Irwin Jacobs
Anthony Pritzker
Jay Robert Pritzker
John Morgridge
Isaac Perlmutter
Wilma Tisch
Neil Bluhm
Robert Kraft
Stephen Mandel
Daniel Pritzker
James Pritzker
Jean (Gigi) Pritzker
John Pritzker
Karen Pritzker
Linda Pritzker
Marc Rich
Lynn Schusterman
John Sperling
Mortimer Zuckerman
George Lindemann & family
Bernard Marcus
Daniel Abraham
John Arrillaga
Alfred Mann
Michael Moritz
Michael Price
Tamir Sapir
Alfred Taubman
Ken Fisher
David Gottesman
Marc Lasry
Edmund Ansin
Ron Baron
Leon Charney
Glenn Dubin
Donald Fisher
Doris Fisher
Jeremy Jacobs Sr.
Gary Michelson
Arthur Blank
Jeffrey Greene
Thomas H. Lee
Herbert Simon
Peter Sperling
John E. Abele
Norman Braman
John Fisher
Nicholas Pritzker
Alexander Rovt
Margaret Whitman
Leon Cooperman
Barry Diller
Joseph Mansueto
Marc Benioff
A. James Clark
Robert Fisher
Alan Gerry
James Irsay
Michael Krasny
Daniel Snyder
Henry Swieca
Peter Lewis
Nelson Peltz
William Fisher
Pincus Green
Jeffry Picower
Steven Schonfeld
Walter Shorenstein & family
Evgeny (Eugene) Shvidler
Charles Zegar
Jeffrey Lurie
Nancy Lerner
Randolph Lerner

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; June 26th, 2012 at 08:00 PM.

Old June 27th, 2012 #88
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Yes. And that will be true until we can protect people, offer them employment or at least occupations - and that won't happen until we have the security/intelligence kernel, the speakers, and the people willing to fight and die. Generally that willingness only comes about in desperate circumstances; until those prevail, what we can do is continue to offer the Big Why to the 90% of white Americans who think our country is on the wrong track.
Agreed. It won't be our tail-end-of-the-Baby Boom generation that does the heavy lifting. Most white people hadn't truly experienced the joys of diversity personally yet.

I had a real Blade Runner moment yesterday while on the way to a coney shop of all places. Things can change a lot in 30 years. And wow, has America changed.

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; June 27th, 2012 at 09:47 AM.

Old June 28th, 2012 #89
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
Generally that willingness only comes about in desperate circumstances; until those prevail, what we can do is continue to offer the Big Why to the 90% of white Americans who think our country is on the wrong track.
I've said it many times - that broad, sweeping, and fast change (over a period of a decade) will only be possible if there is the right catalyst. The examples you provided (NS Germany, Golden Dawn) were/are only possible because of extreme conditions (financial collapse, losing a war, etc). I'm developing some thoughts on this, and will pose them later.

Quote:
Alex - I'm getting basic on you. I understand that if people feel secure (financially, politically, physically) the conditions are conducive to having more children.

Look at it like this: With global population numbers approaching 9%, and the reproduction rate dropping even lower than it is currently (which is already below replacement rate) and interracial relationships and bi-racial child births on the rise.........I don't believe that we can wait for the conditions to be "right" to start having more children. In only a few generations, whites of whole European descent will be effectively extinct.

That, IMO, is the endgame. The one thing that we all believe is there should be a future. In most basic terms - that means we actually have a white race on this planet. Unless we increase reproduction - whether the "time and place" is right - we won't have a white race to populate a "White Nation". Notice I'm saying (w)hite race instead of White race. I don't care if the children are raised by leftist lunies.....at least their children are genetically white, and therefore are part of a future breeding pool for our race's existance.

The most basic and fundamental answer to dwindling numbers worldwide is the easiest. Have babies! And it's the easiest answer that each of us has the power, right now, to accomplish.

When will the population percentage be "low enough" to wake people up to this fact? 5%? 1%? .5%?

I see a direct correlation between why people are waiting longer to have their first child, and why WN's believe the "time and place" have to be right to have children. It's exactly the same thing, just on different scales. On a personal level, people want their lives in order "just so" before they consider having a family, so they wait. On a social level, WN's want the socio-politico-economic conditions "just so" before reproduction makes sense.

Either way - both mindsets lead to dwindling population numbers worldwide.

Old June 30th, 2012 #90
Fenria
Self imposed ban

Default Re: Random Thoughts, All Things White

No matter what whites do, we're not going to outbreed groups like Latinos and SE Asians. These are groups who seriously just pop 'em out like bread loaves from a baker's oven. They don't have high marriage rates, if they marry they divorce soon after, fathers are not essential in their childrearing, they see nothing wrong with having every one of their children coming from a different father. Not only can whites not compete with something like that, we shouldn't!

The reason why we've been able to build the strong and coveted societies that we've built is because our family practices have been so unique in this world. Long term pairbonding, marriage as a sacred institution, childbirth out of wedlock is not the ideal, fathers present in the daily lives of children. These are the pillars that have created so much of our success.

You can already see the effect that watering down and negating these traditional corner stones of the family is having. Today, most whites are little more than niggers in lighter skin. Where I live, even though it's still a majority white town, it's as scummy as all hell. It's a town full of white tweekers and prostitutes, white do nothings, white bums, white criminals, white fat asses, white welfare mothers with niglet children. If these people of my town were to breed to the scale of Latinos, for instance, there would be no intellectual difference between their offspring and the offspring of the common Mexican whore. It's not like we're going to somehow magically reclaim the mantle of our former society just by popping out kids. The societal structures have to be in place to mold kids into adults worth having around. I don't know about where you live, but where I live those structures are so gone, seriously, I'm just shocked daily by what I'm seeing around me.

The problem is not too few of us, but too many of them.

As an aside, is the tweek problem this bad anywhere else? Literally half the people in this town are tweekers. Is this the norm where everyone else is?

Old June 30th, 2012 #91
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenria View Post
No matter what whites do, we're not going to outbreed groups like Latinos and SE Asians. These are groups who seriously just pop 'em out like bread loaves from a baker's oven. They don't have high marriage rates, if they marry they divorce soon after, fathers are not essential in their childrearing, they see nothing wrong with having every one of their children coming from a different father. Not only can whites not compete with something like that, we shouldn't!

The reason why we've been able to build the strong and coveted societies that we've built is because our family practices have been so unique in this world. Long term pairbonding, marriage as a sacred institution, childbirth out of wedlock is not the ideal, fathers present in the daily lives of children. These are the pillars that have created so much of our success.

You can already see the effect that watering down and negating these traditional corner stones of the family is having. Today, most whites are little more than niggers in lighter skin. Where I live, even though it's still a majority white town, it's as scummy as all hell. It's a town full of white tweekers and prostitutes, white do nothings, white bums, white criminals, white fat asses, white welfare mothers with niglet children. If these people of my town were to breed to the scale of Latinos, for instance, there would be no intellectual difference between their offspring and the offspring of the common Mexican whore. It's not like we're going to somehow magically reclaim the mantle of our former society just by popping out kids. The societal structures have to be in place to mold kids into adults worth having around. I don't know about where you live, but where I live those structures are so gone, seriously, I'm just shocked daily by what I'm seeing around me.

As an aside, is the tweek problem this bad anywhere else? Literally half the people in this town are tweekers. Is this the norm where everyone else is?
Drugs are the bane of our civilization, as the Jews knew they would be when they worked so diligently to popularize them in the 1960's.

Crystal meth, marijuanna, and who knows what else are epidemic problems among Whites in the area where I live. The people who do these are totally worthless, devoid of any value, and should be fed arsenic.

Old June 30th, 2012 #92
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
Raising our birthrates to above replacement level is not attempting to compete with that. Look at it in a vaccum. Right now at our current reproduction rates - even if all non whites magically disappeared, our race would die out because we are not having enough children. That's all I'm trying to say.

Quote:

I personally feel there are many problems, not just one. Too many of "them" in our societies is definately a problem, and a large one, but not the only one. Simple math.....we whites reproduce at 1.9 births. It takes 2.1 births to propegate the race. Unless we raise the propegation rate, we are essentially killing ourselves off as a race, albeit at a much slower rate than interracial couplings. That being said, reproduction is the one thing that each and every single one of us has control over right now, right here, to "take care of business" so to speak.

As far as the tweek problem, not much of a noticeable problem where we live.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Drugs are the bane of our civilization, as the Jews knew they would be when they worked so diligently to popularize them in the 1960's.

Crystal meth, marijuanna, and who knows what else are epidemic problems among Whites in the area where I live. The people who do these are totally worthless, devoid of any value, and should be fed arsenic.
I've seen what Meth, Crack, etc has done to people - terrible. I've seen pot heads smoked out of their minds to the point they are worthless over the years (I'm well traveled). Of course, I've seen the same type of behavior with severe alcoholics, which raises a question.

Akins, do you differentiate between the "casual" consumer of marijuanna and the casual consumer of alcholol? How about the casual consumers and the hard core addicts? Is it the "abuse or addiction" problem that makes these people worthless, or is it a more puritanical ideology that drugs are bad? Where do things like alcohol and tobacco fit into the equation of worth?

Old June 30th, 2012 #93
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
I am not going to name names, but over the years, I have seen that some of our best activists used to be addicted to drugs. I am more inclined to let drug abusers kill themselves off and allow those who finally wised up, to be productive members of Our Cause.

Old June 30th, 2012 #94
Jamiepaige

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtn View Post
I am not going to name names, but over the years, I have seen that some of our best activists used to be addicted to drugs. I am more inclined to let drug abusers kill themselves off and allow those who finally wised up, to be productive members of Our Cause.
Yeah but, what do you do with them in the meantime?

Reason I ask, I've been victimized so much by these pieces of white shit. Try as I might to help, I get this from our own?

Sorry for the slight pity party.

Old June 30th, 2012 #95
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:

I've seen what Meth, Crack, etc has done to people - terrible. I've seen pot heads smoked out of their minds to the point they are worthless over the years (I'm well traveled). Of course, I've seen the same type of behavior with severe alcoholics, which raises a question.

Akins, do you differentiate between the "casual" consumer of marijuanna and the casual consumer of alcholol? How about the casual consumers and the hard core addicts? Is it the "abuse or addiction" problem that makes these people worthless, or is it a more puritanical ideology that drugs are bad? Where do things like alcohol and tobacco fit into the equation of worth?
Alcoholism can certainly be as bad as drug addiction, and there is nothing more annoying to be around than a drunk. Drunks think that they are the most charming, entertaining, and interesting people that you have ever met; when in reality - they are nothing more than loathsome, weak, individuals, given to wallowing in their own self-pity. There is seldom anything of interest or of value in what an inebriate has to say. I don't drink myself. My father did, and I never enjoyed being around him when he was under the influence.

That being said however, I do think that drugs are worse. Particularly hard drugs such as crystal meth. It is a poison that kills the soul; while marijuanna is a pacifer for the week and generally worthless; the lotus-eaters.

Quote:
On the tenth day we reached the land of the Lotus-eaters, who live on a food that comes from a kind of flower. Here we landed to take in fresh water, and our crews got their mid-day meal on the shore near the ships. When they had eaten and drunk I sent two of my company to see what manner of men the people of the place might be, and they had a third man under them. They started at once, and went about among the Lotus-eaters, who did them no harm, but offered them to partake of the lotus, which was so delectable that those who tasted it lost all desire to return home, and did not even want to go back and say what had happened to them, but were for staying and faring off of the lotus with the Lotus-eaters without giving any thought to their return; nevertheless, though they wept bitterly I forced them back to the ships and made them fast under the benches. Then I told the rest to go on board at once, lest any of them should taste of the lotus and lose their desire to return home, so they took their places and smote the grey sea with their oars."

- Homer, The Odyssey

Old June 30th, 2012 #96
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamiepaige View Post
Yeah but, what do you do with them in the meantime?

Reason I ask, I've been victimized so much by these pieces of white shit. Try as I might to help, I get this from our own?

Sorry for the slight pity party.
Stay away from them and resist your natural urge to help out your fellow White man when you run into these types. Again, as I said in my previous post, let them kill themselves off, but be open to those who are able to straighten up and make themselves into productive White men.

But do not be fooled. Drug addicts are excellent liars and con men.

Old July 1st, 2012 #97
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Quote:

Oh yes. I live in what seems like the tweeker, bum, crackhead and heroin whore capitol of the world. And boyyyyyyy, do I hate them.

Old July 1st, 2012 #98
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Thank goodness we have "Deputy Butterbean" on the job, busting tweakers and cleaning up the streets....

Old September 16th, 2012 #99
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Default Who to vote for in November?

I've mentioned this a couple of times elsewhere, but have been thinking more on the subject.

Who to vote for in November?

I'm so disgusted by both the republican and democrat party - they really are two sides of the same damned coin. I don't really see any differences between them anymore. Both are destructive for our nation, our economy, and our way of life. People think that republicans are the answer, and they are so misinformed. Republican policy and their grab for power will still destroy the country, albeit at a slower pace.

I've actually considered voting for Obama in November. My reasoning? When you are staring at the edge of the cliff, and are going over it no matter what, why delay it? Another 4 years of Obama will be disastrous for America. So much so, I feel it would bring about the end - it would hasten the SHTF scenario - the complete breakdown that we all see on the horizon.

I crave this end.

Bring on the apocalypse, the death of this sick and twisted society, so that we can emerge from the ashes. I've said it many times that there must be a catalyst in order for massive, sweeping change. Things must become as bad as they were in Germany at the beginning of the 20th Century. Things must be as bad as they are now in Greece. Another Obama presidency would almost surely put us in that situation. I could only hope for a Democrat Congress as well.

I can't vote for a nigger.

That's my quandary. I cannot stomach the idea of voting for him. I cannot stomach the idea of voting for Romney, either. I'm tired of the slow bleed. Voting for the lesser of 2 evils is not appealing. When every vote for a candidate or party is viewed as validation for their position - an indication that the public supports their policies and philosophies.......no thank you. I do not support Romney, the Republican Party, or their ineffectual pussy footed apologetic philosophies. I do not support the insanity of the democrat party.

So, I am left with this quandary. I cannot and will not support either candidate. Do I withhold my vote? As a registered republican, a low voter turn out would show the voting base's disgust with the direction the party is headed......or would such simply be ignored as apathy? Do I write in a candidate, thus invalidating my vote? Doing so would only indicate that I used the voting machine incorrectly, both parties claiming these misguided voters supported their positions (once again validating).

In the end, I am leaning towards a no-vote, as there is no way to indicate a vote being cast under protest, no way to indicate the vote was not one in support, but in opposition to the other candidate. I think I will sit back this November, and watch what transpires.

Bring on the End.

Old September 20th, 2012 #100
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

So, the other day in our son's history class..........

The class was reviewing the history of South Africa, specifically Nelson Mandella. Our son raised his hand, and informed the teacher (and the rest of the class) that the history book is flawed, and full of inaccurate information.

The history teacher asks how so. Our son then hijacked the class, and went on a 30 minute diatribe about the realities of Nelson Mandella's rise to power, the forces that were backing him, and the attrocities that he and his wife committed. All of which were not only not mentioned in the history book, but were in direct contradiction to what was held therein.

When the bell finally cut our son off at the end of class, the history teacher asked to see him.

The teacher asked him what his sources were for his information. Little did the teacher know that our 16 year old spent all summer researching this subject, and has a notebook full of facts and sources. He traveled down that rabbit hole.

Our son pulled out his Ipod, gave the teacher more sources than he could handle. Boom, boom, boom, boom! The teacher accepted him at his word, then asked if he needed a hall pass. To which our son said, "Yes sir, have a great white day."

GILAMUT!

**edit**

I say this because we need to educate our youth to not accept what is written and taught in the "educational system" at face value. The "establishment" has written history to support their agenda, regardless of it's validity or factual basis. Our racially aware son, and his history teacher by allowing him to espouse his point of view and arguement, has planted a seed to the other 20 something students in his class. There are not many quality educators out there that would allow a student their point of view, to discuss a 'revisionist' arguement. That teacher, by allowing the discussion to take place, immediately lent credence to what our son had to say, and for that I'm grateful. However, our son was argumentative to the point of being sent to the principal's office with a substitute just days earlier when he would not sit idly by and let her lie to the class unchallenged.

We, as WN's can learn something from the fanatical idealism of our youth.

Last edited by Mr A.Anderson; September 20th, 2012 at 07:53 PM.

Thread