VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 29th, 2018 #1
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

Default White Jews Are Italian

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2013/...riginate-italy

It's strange actually. White Jews are from 2000 years ago Italy. That means that these are the ones that dispersed through Western Europe. These were the only ones allowed to gives loans with interest to Christians.

Christianity also started 2000 years ago with Italians in charge of it from the start and they collected tithing and the church's sent money back to Italy.

1st century Jews in charge of Egypt had Roman names. The Flavian Roman emperor family had 1st century converts to Judaism and Christianity. There is archeaological proof that 1st century Christians safely traveled with the Roman military through the entirety of Western Europe.

There is more points of interest that I may dig up and more links to the information I have already laid out. Not easy on the phone.

Edit: I have already laid some of this out in another thread here:

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=549333

Old June 30th, 2018 #2
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolf Goldbergstein View Post
That's an interesting article . . In fact it wonders me that something as racially as 'origin of today's jews' is even discussed today . .

Quote:
It's strange actually. White Jews are from 2000 years ago Italy.
Don't get me wrong but I doubt this . . .

Quote:
That means that these are the ones that dispersed through Western Europe.
Jews were everywhere at all time . . They might have come from all cardinal points. . .

Quote:
These were the only ones allowed to gives loans with interest to Christians.
Jews always took interests . . Some times they were regarded as being 'useful' to their respective nations , sometimes they were despised . .

But it is a fact that money business kind of always were in the hands of the jews during medieval times. . Christians couldn't take interest . .

Quote:
Christianity also started 2000 years ago with Italians in charge of it from the start and they collected tithing and the church's sent money back to Italy.
In the broad sense , geographically speaking , medieval money business started in Italy . . This is also the reason why the business expressions surrounding money trade today almost all originate in Italian ( like 'brutto' , 'netto' , 'giro' . .) . .

Quote:
1st century Jews in charge of Egypt had Roman names. The Flavian Roman emperor family had 1st century converts to Judaism and Christianity. There is archeaological proof that 1st century Christians safely traveled with the Roman military through the entirety of Western Europe.

There is more points of interest that I may dig up and more links to the information I have already laid out. Not easy on the phone.
Believe me , I know what pain in the ass it can be trying to get together useful posts via cell phone . .

Old July 1st, 2018 #3
ColdFire
Banned

PM concerning this thread . . . .

Quote:
https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2243609&postcount=2
Do you consider Italians white?
Italians are purer than the stereotype about them ( I've been in Italy quite a few times . . .) . .

Zucchero

Jovanotti ( Cherubini ) - singer

Giovanni Trapattoni - blonde haired , blue eyed ( ! ) Italian . . .

The leading heads of the Renaissance . . .

Leonardo Da Vinci
Donatello
Michelangelo
Raphael

By the way , wasn't talking 'bout the 'Ninja Turtles' . . .

Old July 3rd, 2018 #4
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

In all fairness, this isn't saying that modern day Jews and Italians are identical. Only that modern day Jews broke off from a 2,000 year old portion of an upper class region of Italy and with time became their own divergent breed. Also, this is more on par with their maternal line as we know their rules and customs.

Old July 3rd, 2018 #5
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolf Goldbergstein View Post
In all fairness, this isn't saying that modern day Jews and Italians are identical.
Nope . . . .

This is what typical modern day's Italians look like. .

This is what typical modern day's jews look like . . .

Much swarthier and much more mixed . . .

Quote:
Only that modern day Jews broke off from a 2,000 year old portion of an upper class region of Italy and with time became their own divergent breed.
If that's what they claim I'd be careful , though . . .

It is my suspicion that jews in general wish to come across as anything but real jews . . .

That'd be like taking JFK's phrase 'Ich bin ein Berliner' serious . . .

He wasn't. .

Just said it for sympathy during the Cold War . . .

Quote:
Also, this is more on par with their maternal line as we know their rules and customs.
Strange how jews accept people who only had a jewish mother as jewish . . .

About the jews . . I myself seriously doubt the Khazar theory but I know about the theory of sephardics being from Spain . .

Old September 6th, 2018 #6
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

It was the Roman Catholics that spread throughout Europe at the same time as the Roman Jews. The Catholics dictated that all loans must go through the Jews.

To add to this, under my theory of the Romans being both the Christians and the Jews to control all of the money, the Germans have always been the problem for them. The Visigoths and Vandals disrupted their control early on. The solution was Islam, with the help of the Jews, who essentially wiped out all of the Germanic Christians with the real power. The early 1600's, it was the Germans who first broke the Catholic corporate and Jewish money lending Monopoly. The Germans had hell to pay after that of course.

To add, Isam used Roman Catholic non cannon books for depictions of Mary and Jesus. Jesus speaking as a baby, bringing clay birds to life, and more.

Many of the large attacks from Muslims to Christians doesn't seem to be on white Roman Catholics on average historically. The early German Christians, the Armenians, Eastern Europe, etc. Also, the most historic attacks on average historically are on the non-white Jews. Even Jew against Jew.

Last edited by Adolf Goldbergstein; September 10th, 2018 at 12:51 PM.

Thread