Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 3rd, 2010 #1
Aiyetoro
Ọma Agbọọ

Default How exactly does multiculturalism fail in the United States of America?

In fact, I have two questions, which is includes the title question and this; "what exactly contributes to the failure of multiculturalism in the United States of America?" I just want to learn your take on the matter.

Old December 3rd, 2010 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiyetoro View Post
In fact, I have two questions, which is includes the title question and this; "what exactly contributes to the failure of multiculturalism in the United States of America?" I just want to learn your take on the matter.
Why is it illegal for Whites to exclude non-whites from their communities? it used to be legal, was legal for the first 150+ years of this country, so clearly it was what the founders intended. why is it illegal now? Answer that and you have your answer.

Who benefits from blacks living with whites?

Blacks benefit. And jews benefit. Whites don't benefit.

If "racism" really was terrible, blacks like you wouldn't be flocking to the US. If racists were really bad people, the government could set aside a state or two for racists only. But it would never do that. Perhaps you can figure out why.

What do you think would happen if the government that from today forward West Virginia, say, were to be for whites only. No other races would be allowed to live there. What do you think would happen? Serious question.

Old December 3rd, 2010 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

If multiculturalism is a good thing, why don't people choose it? Why does it have to be law, enforced at gunpoint?

Obviously there's only one answer. Most people DON'T want it.

Old December 3rd, 2010 #4
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

You as a nigerian should know better than that.

http://www.reliefweb.int/rw/rwb.nsf/...9?OpenDocument

http://www.wsws.org/articles/1999/aug1999/nig-a17.shtml

Maybe i should not have unfounded expectations or hopes when talking with a nigger.
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old December 4th, 2010 #5
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

It increases suicide rates among white males.

Old December 4th, 2010 #6
Aiyetoro
Ọma Agbọọ

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickHolland View Post
You as a nigerian should know better than that.

http://www.reliefweb.int/rw/rwb.nsf/...9?OpenDocument

http://www.wsws.org/articles/1999/aug1999/nig-a17.shtml

Maybe i should not have unfounded expectations or hopes when talking with a nigger.
Thanks for answering, everyone. As for Rick Holland, what should I know better than? I just merely asked for your views on why multiculturalism fails. As for ethnic tensions in Nigeria, that does not change the fact that people of different cultures can and do get along in Nigeria or elsewhere, despite other conflicts reported on the news. My location in Nigeria, which was Victoria Island in Lagos, is rather diverse and most people got along fine despite heavy cultural differences. Besides, most of those conflicts are political considering that Nigerian politicians after focus certain states while shunning the others, influencing the truly political people to begin these conflicts. Such conflicts not often based upon pure ethnic hatred. Also, the fact that Nigeria has cultural tensions has nothing to do with my views on multiculturalism.

Old December 4th, 2010 #7
Serbian Sympathiser

Probably the dumbest question of all time!

Old December 4th, 2010 #8
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

I accept defeat and quit.

Join a gym. Get in shape. If women still hate you, well then that can't be changed, but as much as they hate you, they will still want to lay you. -Keifer

Old December 4th, 2010 #9
10Bears

Do you enjoy flicking on a lamp next to your PC/Mac and logging on to VNNforum? How about that clean, indoor running water you use?
Give "multiculturalism"/ White-minority a try for a few years and see if you still have these comforts you take for granted.

Old December 6th, 2010 #10
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Quote:
Thanks for answering, everyone. As for Rick Holland, what should I know better than? I just merely asked for your views on why multiculturalism fails. As for ethnic tensions in Nigeria, that does not change the fact that people of different cultures can and do get along in Nigeria or elsewhere, despite other conflicts reported on the news. My location in Nigeria, which was Victoria Island in Lagos, is rather diverse and most people got along fine despite heavy cultural differences. Besides, most of those conflicts are political considering that Nigerian politicians after focus certain states while shunning the others, influencing the truly political people to begin these conflicts. Such conflicts not often based upon pure ethnic hatred. Also, the fact that Nigeria has cultural tensions has nothing to do with my views on multiculturalism.
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old December 6th, 2010 #11
Sam Savage

Location: If you don't know where I am, how do you expect me to know where I am!

The answer to both questions is, "niggers;" you stupid filthy nigger!

P.S. I wonder how long it will take TXC to crawl out of her cave and start running her filthy pie hole?

Old December 6th, 2010 #12
WAN

Multiculturalism has failed because wherever you go, you can see people self-segregate.

Old December 6th, 2010 #14
Alexander M.

Quote:
What exactly are passing contributions of multiculturalism in the United States of America. I just want to learn your take on the matter.

Last edited by Alexander M.; December 6th, 2010 at 05:46 PM.

Old December 6th, 2010 #15
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander M. View Post
What exactly are passing contributions of multiculturalism in the United States of America. I just want to learn your take on the matter.

Now that's an excellent question....

I wonder if he'll answer?

Old December 6th, 2010 #16
Julian Lüchow

The primary objective of multiculturalism is divide and conquer, and it is imposed upon us by the cohesive and well-organized state-within-a-state known as Elite Jewry and supported by their Jewish and Catholic zombie underlings. In its original form, from 1880-1924, it endeavoured to seize control of America from the WASP elite which controlled it at the time - and it worked. In its current form, the intention is to make whitey into the permanent slave caste of the Jews and the assorted plutocrat Goyim who run with them.

How has it failed? It hasn't. It has accomplished everything the kikes intended it to.

Old December 7th, 2010 #17
Ted Denny Aylmer
Drinker of haterade

It has been proven by social scientists to be detrimental!!

Quote:
In recent years, Putnam has been engaged in a comprehensive study of the relationship between trust within communities and their ethnic diversity. His conclusion based on over 40 cases and 30 000 people within the United States is that, other things being equal, more diversity in a community has a correlation [expressed as a beta equal to 0.04 in a multiple regression analysis (see Putnam, 2007)], to less trust both between and within ethnic groups. Although only a single study and limited to American data, it claims to put into question both the contact hypothesis and conflict theory in inter-ethnic relations. According to conflict theory, distrust between the ethnic groups will rise with diversity, but not within a group. According to contact theory, distrust will decline as members of different ethnic groups get to know and interact with each other. Putnam describes people of all races, sex and ages as "hunkering down" and going into their shells like a turtle. For example, he did not find any significant difference between 90 year olds and 30 year olds.

Low trust with high diversity not only affects ethnic groups, but is also associated with:

Lower confidence in local government, local leaders and the local news media.
Lower political efficacy – that is, confidence in one's own influence.
Lower frequency of registering to vote, but more interest and knowledge about politics and more participation in protest marches and social reform groups.
Less expectation that others will cooperate to solve dilemmas of collective action (e.g., voluntary conservation to ease a water or energy shortage).
Less likelihood of working on a community project.
Less likelihood of giving to charity or volunteering.
Fewer close friends and confidants.
Less happiness and lower perceived quality of life.
More time spent watching television and more agreement that "television is my most important form of entertainment".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_...in_communities
Diversity and multi-culturalism suck!

Old December 10th, 2010 #18
Chris Clafton

Quote:
It certainly doesn't fail from your viewpoint. You are an African currently living here it what is most likely a better situation than living at home in Nigeria. Multiculturalism is best for Africans/blacks because they only gain from living here amongst Whites.

Also it is great for Jews because derisiveness towards each different group creates animosity. Jews strive on conflicts involving two sides. They want you and me to fight with each other (possibly being egged on by 'em), while in the end they are the ones to benefit the most.

Old December 21st, 2010 #19
Aiyetoro
Ọma Agbọọ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander M. View Post
The mere fact that many people live peacefully in the United States despite racial and cultural differences.

Old December 21st, 2010 #20
Aiyetoro
Ọma Agbọọ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Clafton View Post
It certainly doesn't fail from your viewpoint. You are an African currently living here it what is most likely a better situation than living at home in Nigeria. Multiculturalism is best for Africans/blacks because they only gain from living here amongst Whites.

Also it is great for Jews because derisiveness towards each different group creates animosity. Jews strive on conflicts involving two sides. They want you and me to fight with each other (possibly being egged on by 'em), while in the end they are the ones to benefit the most.
Nevertheless, you still failed to answer how multiculturalism supposedly fails. Whether or not multiculturalism fails or succeeds in my viewpoint is irrelevant to the question I asked in the beginning of the topic. As for me, surprisingly, I lived much better in Nigeria and albeit I currently reside in America, I do not live among Whites. In fact, I have only seen a select few White people since I've been here, despite White people comprising nearly 80% of the total population. Still, any time you are ready, I am waiting for that answer.

Thread