Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 11th, 2011 #61
John MacMillan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
You and Rock think it's a small percentage, we here think it's a large percentage.
People see the exceptions and convince themselves they're the rule.

Leftists are obsessed with exceptions.

Say I bring up the fact that blacks have a large criminally inclined minority. My unspecified racially retarded friend would say something to the extent of "but I have a black friend at work, and he's a pretty nice guy!!!"

Old February 15th, 2011 #62
TXC

Quote:
Originally Posted by John MacMillan View Post
People see the exceptions and convince themselves they're the rule.

Leftists are obsessed with exceptions.
The majority cannot be the exception hon.

Quote:
Say I bring up the fact that blacks have a large criminally inclined minority. My unspecified racially retarded friend would say something to the extent of "but I have a black friend at work, and he's a pretty nice guy!!!"
As far as what we can prove with statistics and facts, all criminals combined(prisoners, parolees, etc) wouldn't account for a large minority percentage of the Black population(somewhere around 17%) so it is impossible that black criminals could account for a large minority percentage of the Black population.

Last edited by TXC; February 16th, 2011 at 08:09 AM.

Old February 16th, 2011 #63
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXC View Post
The majority cannot be the exception hon.
As far as what we can prove with statistics and facts, all criminals combined(prisoners, parolees, etc) wouldn't account for a large minority percentage of the Black population(somewhere around 17%) so it is impossible that black criminals could account for a large minority percentage of the Black population.
Meanwhile, back on earth...

http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub...mjim08stpr.cfm
http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=839

At midyear 2008, black males (846,000) outnumbered white males (712,500) and Hispanic males (427,000) among inmates in prisons and jails. About 37 percent of all male inmates at midyear 2008 were black, down 41 percent from midyear 2000.

http://allotherpersons.wordpress.com...r-white-males/

Statistics from the Department of Justice indicate that black males are incarcerated – held in prison or jail – at a rate that is over 6 times higher than that for white males.

For every 100,000 black males, an estimated 4,777 are held in federal or state prison or a local jail.

By contrast, for every 100,000 white men, only 727 are estimated to be incarcerated.

Last edited by Hugh; February 16th, 2011 at 01:11 PM.

Old March 2nd, 2011 #64
TXC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Meanwhile, back on earth...

http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub...mjim08stpr.cfm
http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=839

At midyear 2008, black males (846,000) outnumbered white males (712,500) and Hispanic males (427,000) among inmates in prisons and jails. About 37 percent of all male inmates at midyear 2008 were black, down 41 percent from midyear 2000.

http://allotherpersons.wordpress.com...r-white-males/

Statistics from the Department of Justice indicate that black males are incarcerated – held in prison or jail – at a rate that is over 6 times higher than that for white males.

For every 100,000 black males, an estimated 4,777 are held in federal or state prison or a local jail.

By contrast, for every 100,000 white men, only 727 are estimated to be incarcerated.

Any simple research would show that about only 2% of the Black US population is incarcerated(there are less than 1 million incarcerated of 40 million blacks in the US) and from what we can prove with statistics less than 17% are criminals(parolees, prisoners, ex-felons). So to stereotype the majority or even a significant minority amount of the US black population is more than a bit of a stretch.

Last edited by TXC; March 2nd, 2011 at 08:19 PM.

Old June 9th, 2011 #65
RacismIsAJoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiyetoro View Post
In fact, I have two questions, which is includes the title question and this; "what exactly contributes to the failure of multiculturalism in the United States of America?" I just want to learn your take on the matter.
Failed? That is debatable. Multiculturalism is quickly becoming obsolete. The youth of the USA and youth across the globe watch the same TV and movies, wear the same fashions, listen to the same music and share the same Internet. That does not constitute multiculturalism, that is evidence of a uni-culture.

Old June 27th, 2011 #66
Travis Sowers

Quote:
Hmmmm, that isn't true. Ever heard of gentrification? Also, the suburb in which I live along with the two majority near by cities are experiencing an influx of whites along with other affluent majority non-white areas across the country.
For the most part the whites that wish to live among non-whites are of liberal egalitarian type. Those people cannot acknowledge fact as it has been hammered out of them by the kosher media. Why would any sane person strive to live among people that are more violent, impulsive,and stupid than themselves? Your judgment on an individual basis policy is erroneous considering racial trends are easily recognizable.

QUOTE=TXC;1232521]If whites didn't want to live near non-whites, perhaps they wouldn't have left Europe*shrugs*. Personally, I do not mind who lives by me as long as they're decent people.[/QUOTE]

You should consider that the Asiatic Amerindians were not the first ones in America.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/horizon...columbus.shtml[BBC]

http://www.livescience.com/history/0...americans.html[Live Science]

http://www.keelynet.com/unclass/cauc.htm

Old January 14th, 2013 #67
guitardude27
White Lives Matter

jewsign

lol, OP.

Old September 16th, 2013 #68
Aiyetoro
Ọma Agbọọ

I know that my thread is old and I created it as a teenager, but I still have yet to see any evidence of multiculturalism failing.

Old September 17th, 2013 #69
Ian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiyetoro View Post
I know that my thread is old and I created it as a teenager, but I still have yet to see any evidence of multiculturalism failing.
So should Nigeria be made multicultural?

Old September 17th, 2013 #70
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

Stupidity among nonwhites and left wing liberal idiots is apparently contagious.

Multiculturalism is a made up word,invented to fit something that other than what it actually is supposed to represent.

Culture comes with nationality,location,country,city,state,region and most importantly education,learning and customs;NOT race.

Race - white,black or Asian=multiraceism,having nothing to do with culture.

In any race there are dozens of "cultures" depending on the above criteria;NONE of which are race.

The white race alone has hundreds of cultures all over the planet; ALL white.White people are very very "multicultural",we just don't like being FORCED to share our "culture" with nonwhites.

Old November 2nd, 2013 #71
luftwaffensoldat
Witness to Genocide

Multiculturalism is a senseless, destructive policy because it undermines social cohesion and political stability. With increasing ethnic diversity, people become suspicious and distrustful of others; this has the potential of exploding into racial hatred and violent antagonism. In the absence of a shared national culture, there can be no sense of community; civic participation becomes impossible and the communal infrastructure gradually falls into disrepair. It is no coincidence that racially and ethnically heterogeneous societies tend to be colder and less charitable; these are really global suburbs comprised of atomized individuals set adrift on a sea of isolation and moral relativity. The pernicious effects of multiculturalism are further aggravated by massive 3rd world immigration; because the number of non-white foreigners exceeds the cultural and economic absorptive capacity of the host society, immigration comes to fuel residential segregation along ethnic lines and eventually, the demographic balkanization of the region undergoing massive 3rd world colonization; this leads to the ethnic cleansing and territorial dispossession of whites, replacing the indigenous social order with a boring 3rd world monoculture.

The effects of immigration-fueled ethnic balkanization can be seen all across the United States. The American southwest is being transformed into a predominantly Spanish-speaking mestizo region; the negative effects of this demographic transformation are everywhere manifest. For example, California, once an economic and innovation powerhouse, now has the highest rate of poverty in the nation, followed by the 3rd highest rate of unemployment, as well as some of the most economically depressed regions in the US (such as the crime-ridden San Joaquin Valley). Most non-white foreigners flock to urban areas, transforming these into racially segregated polyglot cities dominated by a small number of ethnic ghettos. The consequences of this demographic balkanization are damaging; these include the formation of large pools of unskilled, surplus labor in all of the major cities; downward pressure on the wages of both unskilled and professional workers; widening income inequality and a shrinking middle class; and politicians who must become professional ethnic ass-kissers for job security. Democracy will not survive massive 3rd world immigration; because multicultural societies are inherently unstable, they require a totalitarian managerial state to prevent them from exploding into chaos and bloodshed.

Old November 10th, 2013 #72
Lila Henly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
If multiculturalism is a good thing, why don't people choose it? Why does it have to be law, enforced at gunpoint?

Obviously there's only one answer. Most people DON'T want it.
Actually, people do want it. Which is why they choose it over the stupid crap you're trying to spout. It's actually a very good way for people to bond.

Old November 16th, 2013 #73
Lila Henly

Quote:
Originally Posted by luftwaffensoldat View Post
Multiculturalism is a senseless, destructive policy because it undermines social cohesion and political stability. With increasing ethnic diversity, people become suspicious and distrustful of others; this has the potential of exploding into racial hatred and violent antagonism. In the absence of a shared national culture, there can be no sense of community; civic participation becomes impossible and the communal infrastructure gradually falls into disrepair. It is no coincidence that racially and ethnically heterogeneous societies tend to be colder and less charitable; these are really global suburbs comprised of atomized individuals set adrift on a sea of isolation and moral relativity. The pernicious effects of multiculturalism are further aggravated by massive 3rd world immigration; because the number of non-white foreigners exceeds the cultural and economic absorptive capacity of the host society, immigration comes to fuel residential segregation along ethnic lines and eventually, the demographic balkanization of the region undergoing massive 3rd world colonization; this leads to the ethnic cleansing and territorial dispossession of whites, replacing the indigenous social order with a boring 3rd world monoculture.

The effects of immigration-fueled ethnic balkanization can be seen all across the United States. The American southwest is being transformed into a predominantly Spanish-speaking mestizo region; the negative effects of this demographic transformation are everywhere manifest. For example, California, once an economic and innovation powerhouse, now has the highest rate of poverty in the nation, followed by the 3rd highest rate of unemployment, as well as some of the most economically depressed regions in the US (such as the crime-ridden San Joaquin Valley). Most non-white foreigners flock to urban areas, transforming these into racially segregated polyglot cities dominated by a small number of ethnic ghettos. The consequences of this demographic balkanization are damaging; these include the formation of large pools of unskilled, surplus labor in all of the major cities; downward pressure on the wages of both unskilled and professional workers; widening income inequality and a shrinking middle class; and politicians who must become professional ethnic ass-kissers for job security. Democracy will not survive massive 3rd world immigration; because multicultural societies are inherently unstable, they require a totalitarian managerial state to prevent them from exploding into chaos and bloodshed.
And you think being a racist to everyone out there is getting you somewhere? Everyone is blind to color. They don't like someone because they're black or asian or what not. They like them because they like them. For someone to say,"I like black people because they're black" is pretty stupid in my opinion. People have their own taste in others. You can't force separation against races just like we can't force multiculturalism and race mixing down yours. Get a grip and get over. No one will be separate any more. You missed that station AGES ago. No one is going to care about racism as much as they used to because it's pointless.

Old November 16th, 2013 #74
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lila Henly View Post
And you think being a racist to everyone out there is getting you somewhere? Everyone is blind to color.
Everyone? Really? You wouldn't be generalizing, would you? If you truly are in Japan, then you should be aware how an ethnocentric society works.

Quote:
They don't like someone because they're black or asian or what not. They like them because they like them. For someone to say,"I like black people because they're black" is pretty stupid in my opinion.
Then tell that to all the dumb niggers who will elect anyone just because they're black.

Quote:
People have their own taste in others. You can't force separation against races just like we can't force multiculturalism and race mixing down yours.
I don't know what world you've been living in but they're already doing the later in most of Europe and the USA, and other countries. Multiculturalism is absolutely being forced. Its gotten bad enough where people who speak against it can be charged with hate speech in some countries.

And if given the opportunity, I can be quite the brutal Fascist, and would be delighted to show you antis what its like when the shoe is on the other foot.

Quote:
Get a grip and get over. No one will be separate any more. You missed that station AGES ago. No one is going to care about racism as much as they used to because it's pointless.
Tell us how you enjoy Japan, because its one of the most ethnocentric countries in the world. Tell us about how low the crime is because they don't allow niggers or Muslims in any large numbers to migrate there. If you are not Japanese, I hear they won't allow you to enter the public swimming pool. Is that racism? Or can only White people be racist?

Old November 16th, 2013 #75
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

In 1964 the US Civil Rights 14th Amendments was FORCED on white America.This was done strictly for left wing political gain; to acquire the black votes to control the elections.Civil Rights has been of no real or significant value to either race.
The original US Constitution was never written with any intention of accepting or including nonwhites-ever.
People- anywhere,of any color- who are forced to live as the government demands- never rest, can never feel secure,safe or free.The white people will never quit and back off, or accept Forced Integration; and will continue to fight till the last white man dies.

Old November 16th, 2013 #76
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Any simple research would show that about only 2% of the Black US population is incarcerated(there are less than 1 million incarcerated of 40 million blacks in the US) and from what we can prove with statistics less than 17% are criminals(parolees, prisoners, ex-felons). So to stereotype the majority or even a significant minority amount of the US black population is more than a bit of a stretch.
40 million blacks not counting the illegals. Just realize how many of them are in US, shit.

And then is 47 million hispanics, not again counting the illegals...........

And then from the 66% whites 207m, my better guess is that around ten million are none liberals. I just realized the real problem WNs face, in numbers, against them in USA. Kind of a worst problem, that the 4m whites facing in SAfrica, surrounded, by 37m hostiles.

With numbers and a government as hostile to whites, as the Greek zionist puppet politicians are this days against Greeks in all levels, plus 90% of the population been hostile to WNs................. I am beginning to understand why may be is good idea, all WNs to move to one state, like Montana and present a solid united front.

By the way Russia want white immigrants for farmers and ranchers. May be that be a good place to move to.

Old November 17th, 2013 #77
Lila Henly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Everyone? Really? You wouldn't be generalizing, would you? If you truly are in Japan, then you should be aware how an ethnocentric society works.

No it's not XD. I actually see a lot of Americans over here. Ran into a black male who's a friend of the family. He's actually adapting well and never had any problems. He's treated like all the other people over here and no one really pays close attention to his color.

Then tell that to all the dumb niggers who will elect anyone just because they're black.

Not all black people elected Obama because he's black. Think over that dumbass statement. My uncle on my mom's side didn't elect for Obama because he was black, he elected for Obama because of the promises that were made which is why people elect Presidents in the first place. Even he is regretting voting for him.

I don't know what world you've been living in but they're already doing the later in most of Europe and the USA, and other countries. Multiculturalism is absolutely being forced. Its gotten bad enough where people who speak against it can be charged with hate speech in some countries.

And if given the opportunity, I can be quite the brutal Fascist, and would be delighted to show you antis what its like when the shoe is on the other foot.

I really don't give a damn just like you don't. Since when was it bad to be an "anti" any way? Seems like you're just butt hurt. You may think it's being forced but mixing has been around for ages. You guys are just pissed off that it's still going on when you thought it was going to die out. Pretty sure no one can decided who I want to marry. I wasn't allowed to watch TV until I had all my homework finished. And even when I did, I still preferred reading over television. I like all boys just the same, not because of color, but because of personality.

Tell us how you enjoy Japan, because its one of the most ethnocentric countries in the world. Tell us about how low the crime is because they don't allow niggers or Muslims in any large numbers to migrate there. If you are not Japanese, I hear they won't allow you to enter the public swimming pool. Is that racism? Or can only White people be racist?
I actually do enjoy it. I don't know why you guys are still on stereotypes but here in Shibuya, there are a lot of tourists. And no I don't believe in just one race being racist. Black people are racist too, I bash their asses for it. Asians that I do come across here are still racists of course and I bash their asses for it. Doesn't matter what color you are, racism is still stupid and pointless. Why would I be racist to racists? That would be hypocritical of me.

Old November 18th, 2013 #78
313Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lila Henly View Post
I actually do enjoy it. I don't know why you guys are still on stereotypes but here in Shibuya, there are a lot of tourists. And no I don't believe in just one race being racist. Black people are racist too, I bash their asses for it. Asians that I do come across here are still racists of course and I bash their asses for it. Doesn't matter what color you are, racism is still stupid and pointless. Why would I be racist to racists? That would be hypocritical of me.

Old November 18th, 2013 #79
Gordon Green
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lila Henly
They don't like someone because they're black or asian or what not. For someone to say,"I like black people because they're black" is pretty stupid in my opinion.

Watch how a liberal reacts when a White person TRIES to explain they hate African cultures because of their cannabalistic practices, and the tiresome effort put forth as said liberals explodes in a fit of rage because the liberal only see Race as the culprit.

Old November 18th, 2013 #80
Gordon Green
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe

I'd like to see her demand the royal son of Japan's emperor to dare marry outside his race because it's all just skin color anyways. Or, for fuck's sake, a Korean!

Thread