VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 12th, 2012 #41
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldatul Vostru View Post
The reason the Jews created Christianity is because they wanted to get the "Goyim" to believe that they [Jews] are "God's chosen" and therefore be treated accordingly.

How can any Pro-White be tolerant of that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Precisely. Judaism is the worship of Jewishness, and so is Christianity.
Christianity is just as much of a hoax as the "Holocaust."

The "Holocaust" is becoming a form of religion in its own right - the belief that 6 million Jews were killed. It is being promoted by Jews everywhere, just like Christianity before it, 2,000 years ago. And just like Christianity, the "Holocaust" is being enforced by governmental powers at the behest of the Jews.

By the end of the fourth century, it was illegal to do any form of public worship other than Christianity in the entire Roman Empire. Post World War II / Nowadays, it is illegal to do any form of pro-White promotion in public, in many European countries, but Jew-fellating [symbolically, of course] is highly encouraged.

Last edited by Soldatul Vostru; June 12th, 2012 at 11:40 AM.

Old June 12th, 2012 #42
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
I disagree with you here. Christianity is indeed an anti-White Semitic religion that has no place in a White Society. After we separate from the nonwhites, I'm in favor of separating from the Christians.

There's no point in having a White Society if you're going to keep nonwhite Semitic things like Bibles and Christianity in it. It would be like keeping rap, and wiggers.
Quote:
The reason the Jews created Christianity is because they wanted to get the "Goyim" to believe that they [Jews] are "God's chosen" and therefore be treated accordingly.

How can any Pro-White be tolerant of that?
I'm not. There is a difference between Judeo-Christianity and Christianity. I do not prescribe to the notion that the Jews are "God's Chosen" - Christ was the equalizer in that equation. I'm not an expert on theology at all, just basing this upon the way that I was brought up. Without getting into a long, drawn out discussion about the particulars of christian ideology, let's just say there are versions of christianity that do not support the jews, the nation of Isreal, etc (most people I know call the jews "Christ Killers" and despise them).

While this modernized denomination of Judeo-Christianity supports the Jew wholeheartedly, I can say that I'm a Christian, and I do NOT support the Jew. So what of a person like me and those that believe as I do (which is not uncommon)? I am racially aware, have done my part for the propegation of our race (5 racially aware white children), I am proud of my heritage, and do not shy away from my beliefs in public. I am not militant about converting people to my religion, I believe to each their own (as long as it is not Anti-White).

Why would I not be welcomed in your version of a White Community?

Now, I don't believe that there is anything wrong with the way you feel - it is a prime example of the "sect" concept that I was referring to in my post. I am sure there are plenty of people that want nothing to do with certain or all religions. That's fine, their sect, their ideology - I would not impose myself or my particular beliefs upon them - I would just find a sect that has the same beliefs I do.

I asked why I would not be welcomed in your version for purely academic reasons.

As far as Akins posting pictures - it does actually tie into what I was referring to about the power of association when dealing with the Unaware. A picture is worth a thousand words, as the saying goes. The examples that he posted do speak volumes about the spirit and values of traditional white culture. Those pictures would resonate well with the older generations of the Unaware, but would be lost on more recent generations. It's sad. However, the concept is correct as far as a method of reaching people, we just need to find modernized vesions. It is but a single tool that we need to utilize, and understand.

Old June 12th, 2012 #43
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr A.Anderson View Post
I'm not. There is a difference between Judeo-Christianity and Christianity. I do not prescribe to the notion that the Jews are "God's Chosen" - Christ was the equalizer in that equation. I'm not an expert on theology at all, just basing this upon the way that I was brought up. Without getting into a long, drawn out discussion about the particulars of christian ideology, let's just say there are versions of christianity that do not support the jews, the nation of Isreal, etc (most people I know call the jews "Christ Killers" and despise them).

While this modernized denomination of Judeo-Christianity supports the Jew wholeheartedly, I can say that I'm a Christian, and I do NOT support the Jew. So what of a person like me and those that believe as I do (which is not uncommon)? I am racially aware, have done my part for the propegation of our race (5 racially aware white children), I am proud of my heritage, and do not shy away from my beliefs in public. I am not militant about converting people to my religion, I believe to each their own (as long as it is not Anti-White).

Now, I don't believe that there is anything wrong with the way you feel - it is a prime example of the "sect" concept that I was referring to in my post. I am sure there are plenty of people that want nothing to do with certain or all religions. That's fine, their sect, their ideology - I would not impose myself or my particular beliefs upon them - I would just find a sect that has the same beliefs I do.

I asked why I would not be welcomed in your version for purely academic reasons..
You worship a Jew - Jesus was a Jew, and Yahweh, your god, who Jesus was supposedly begotten by, is a Jewish deity.

You cannot serve two masters.

Old June 12th, 2012 #44
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
You worship a Jew - Jesus was a Jew, and Yahweh, your god, who Jesus was supposedly begotten by, is a Jewish deity.

You cannot serve two masters.
I understand that is your viewpoint (as I already stated), however, you didn't actually answer my question, just restated your position.

Quote:
I can say that I'm a Christian, and I do NOT support the Jew. So what of a person like me and those that believe as I do (which is not uncommon)? I am racially aware, have done my part for the propegation of our race (5 racially aware white children), I am proud of my heritage, and do not shy away from my beliefs in public. I am not militant about converting people to my religion, I believe to each their own (as long as it is not Anti-White).

I do not support the Jew - I name him as my enemy, and the enemy of my people. I am pro-white in my beliefs, ideology, and actions. I believe in God, etc. I have zero conflicts with my religious beliefs and racial beliefs.

So, why again would I not be welcomed in your version of a White Community? It's probably going to take more than a 'one liner' to adequately explain.

Old June 12th, 2012 #45
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

I guess the reason I'm asking this is I believe we must become better and more effective communicators. If we can't even communicate effectively with eachother, we have zero chance of communicating a message to the Unaware or disputing facts with the Opposition.

Here is a case where I accept the notion that you can be pro-white, and not accept Christianity as an ideology or religion that you would want to have in your sect. I believe you (implied) have every right to feel this way, and I see no conflict with your prescribed racial beliefs. However, when asked why *it* is not acceptable, all I get is an automatically regurgatated one line response. If we cannot communicate better than this - with somebody who already accepts the notion and right - we stand no chance when dealing with somebody who doesn't believe exactly as we do.

Old June 12th, 2012 #46
Rick Ronsavelle

Mr. Anderson-

Can you tell us the fundamental tenets of Christianity?

Old June 12th, 2012 #47
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
I'm not. There is a difference between Judeo-Christianity and Christianity.
All Christianity is Judeo-Christianity - the two [Judaism and Christianity] are inseparable because Christianity was created by Jews, and starts off with Jewish "history" [Old Testament/ Torah].

Quote:
I do not prescribe to the notion that the Jews are "God's Chosen" - Christ was the equalizer in that equation.
You may not, but the Bible does.

According to Romans 11, for example, the kikes are the "natural branches" of the "olive tree," gentiles being "wild branches" have just been "grafted in."

Now, how could that be if the kikes --according the the Bible - weren't the "chosen ones"?

To be a Christian you still have to accept a religion [of Semitic origin] that teaches that the kikes are Yahweh's special little chosen vermin - and that "salvation" has only come to us gentiles because of their "unbelief."

So had the kikes believed, then we couldn't be "saved," because "salvation" was originally only for Jews.

I'm not saying it's true, I'm just telling you what the Bible teaches.

Quote:
I'm not an expert on theology at all, just basing this upon the way that I was brought up.
I'm guessing [brought up] by people who were also not experts in theology.

Quote:
Without getting into a long, drawn out discussion about the particulars of christian ideology, let's just say there are versions of christianity that do not support the jews, the nation of Isreal, etc (most people I know call the jews "Christ Killers" and despise them).
What like the looney Christian Identity "Christians" which believe that White people / Europeans are "the troo joos" and that Jesus was an "Aryan"?

Quote:

I asked why I would not be welcomed in your version for purely academic reasons.
My version of a "White Community," or a White Nation State rather, would have laws against Christianity - Bibles, Churches, and other Christian symbolism and worship would be illegal [along with other Semitic things like, Talmuds, Synagogues, Korans and Mosques, etc.], so why would you want to live in a place like that?

I view Christianity as a hoax, and Pro-Jewish in nature. Yahweh is a Jewish deity - if the Bible is true, then what's the point of being anti-semitic? And the "Judeo-Christians" are right - we must support Israel because their God is the one true God. How can you fight against The Living God and his people?

Might as well fold up our tents and go home.

My issue isn't with whether or not the Bible teaches that the Jews are "God's chosen," I know it does - but I also know it's BULLSHIT. It's not real, so it doesn't matter what it says in there. It's just a book of Jewish lies.

Old June 12th, 2012 #48
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
I understand that is your viewpoint (as I already stated), however, you didn't actually answer my question, just restated your position.

I do not support the Jew - I name him as my enemy, and the enemy of my people. I am pro-white in my beliefs, ideology, and actions. I believe in God, etc. I have zero conflicts with my religious beliefs and racial beliefs.

So, why again would I not be welcomed in your version of a White Community? It's probably going to take more than a 'one liner' to adequately explain.
Because you will have to make a choice between your Jewish god and your race. Which will you choose?

Most Christians will choose their Jewish god out of ignorant, superstitious, fear that they will go to hell if they reject their Jew god.

Anyone who cannot reject the Jew god has no place in an all-White society, because a Jew god cannot be part of an all-White society.

Old June 12th, 2012 #49
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ronsavelle View Post
Mr. Anderson-

Can you tell us the fundamental tenets of Christianity?
Like I said - I'm no theologian, and can only relate to my own personal upbringing. We believe there is a God, his Son Jesus died for mankind's sins. I guess those would be the two biggest parts of faith. There's a difference between the Old Testament teachings and beliefs, and the New Testament. The New Testament was the equalizer for all mankind to recieve God's blessing, and actually rejects most of the old testament particular teachings about "God's chosen people (the jew vs gentile).

The New Testament is completely based upon the belief that Jesus was the Son of God incarnate. To my knowledge, Jews reject this belief - and therefore are not the "modern" (2000 year old) Christian in any way shape or form. Actual Christianity (the belief that Jesus was the Son of God) is in absolute opposition to Jewish beliefs and faiths. Following this line of thought, Christianity is actually Anti-Semetic.

The rubbish about Judeo-Christianity has been the Jew's response to subvert the actual teachings and beliefs in that Jesus is the Son of God, and those that accept this believe are God's "chosen". Since the Jew does not accept that belief - they are *not* the chosen.

You don't get much more Anti-Semetic than actual New Testament Christianity, hence the Jew's reason for attempting to subvert the religion and turn it into something that it is not.

While Christianity has non-white roots (2000 years ago), it is not a "white" religion, as anybody from any race can believe and practice the religion. I do believe, if we are to be intellectually honest, almost all religions are based upon faith and belief, and ignore race. This is what makes Christianity a "non-white" religion in source and practice. Even most religions that are considered traditionally white throughout history (in their roots) will still accept practitioners of other races.

That's why I feel religion, for the most part, is acceptable (or not) by the White Community - and does not actually make a person "Anti-White" or undesireable.

Old June 12th, 2012 #50
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

I guess this is the biggest point I want to make:

Christians believe Jesus was the Son of God. Belief in Jesus as the Son of God makes you one of God's Children or Chosen.

Jews do NOT believe Jesus was the Son of God. Therefore, they are NOT one of God's Children or Chosen.

The modern invent of Judeo-Christianity tries to gloss over that fact - and point to the old testament (jewish) teachings that Jews are God's Chosen, even though they(jews) do not believe the most important tenant of Christianity - that Jesus was the Son of God.

Yes, I understand the difference between the Old Testament Teachings and the New Testament. The Old Testament is very Jewish / Judaic. However, the New Testament actually contradicts many of the older, jewish teachings of the Old Testament. And as in the military - Follow your last order First.

The Bible actually contradicts itself in this way.

So - I'm Anti-White because of my religious belief? I'm not "Pro-White" because of my religious belief?

Or, is it more accurate to say that my religious beliefs woud not be accepted in a White Sect of your liking, but they do not make me any less white racially, and do not effect my white racial beliefs?

Old June 12th, 2012 #51
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Like I said - I'm no theologian, and can only relate to my own personal upbringing. We believe there is a God, his Son Jesus died for mankind's sins. I guess those would be the two biggest parts of faith. There's a difference between the Old Testament teachings and beliefs, and the New Testament. The New Testament was the equalizer for all mankind to recieve God's blessing, and actually rejects most of the old testament particular teachings about "God's chosen people (the jew vs gentile).

The New Testament is completely based upon the belief that Jesus was the Son of God incarnate. To my knowledge, Jews reject this belief - and therefore are not the "modern" (2000 year old) Christian in any way shape or form. Actual Christianity (the belief that Jesus was the Son of God) is in absolute opposition to Jewish beliefs and faiths. Following this line of thought, Christianity is actually Anti-Semetic.

The rubbish about Judeo-Christianity has been the Jew's response to subvert the actual teachings and beliefs in that Jesus is the Son of God, and those that accept this believe are God's "chosen". Since the Jew does not accept that belief - they are *not* the chosen.

You don't get much more Anti-Semetic than actual New Testament Christianity, hence the Jew's reason for attempting to subvert the religion and turn it into something that it is not.

While Christianity has non-white roots (2000 years ago), it is not a "white" religion, as anybody from any race can believe and practice the religion. I do believe, if we are to be intellectually honest, almost all religions are based upon faith and belief, and ignore race. This is what makes Christianity a "non-white" religion in source and practice. Even most religions that are considered traditionally white throughout history (in their roots) will still accept practitioners of other races.

That's why I feel religion, for the most part, is acceptable (or not) by the White Community - and does not actually make a person "Anti-White" or undesireable.
If you are White and love your race, then why not choose to honor White gods/goddesses instead of the Jew god? Whites had their own religions and deities long before they adopted the foreign, Semitic cult of Christianity.

Would you bow down before a pagan god that belongs to the native religious practices of Europe and make offerings to that god, and ask its forgivness for worshiping the god of the Jews?

If you wouldn't, then you have no place in an all-White society.

Old June 12th, 2012 #52
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:

Christians believe Jesus was the Son of God. Belief in Jesus as the Son of God makes you one of God's Children or Chosen.

Jews do NOT believe Jesus was the Son of God. Therefore, they are NOT one of God's Children or Chosen.

The modern invent of Judeo-Christianity tries to gloss over that fact - and point to the old testament (jewish) teachings that Jews are God's Chosen, even though they(jews) do not believe the most important tenant of Christianity - that Jesus was the Son of God.

Yes, I understand the difference between the Old Testament Teachings and the New Testament. The Old Testament is very Jewish / Judaic. However, the New Testament actually contradicts many of the older, jewish teachings of the Old Testament. And as in the military - Follow your last order First.

So - I'm Anti-White because of my religious belief? I'm not "Pro-White" because of my religious belief?

Or, is it more accurate to say that my religious beliefs woud not be accepted in a White Sect of your liking, but they do not make me any less white racially, and do not effect my white racial beliefs?
You are anti-White because you claim the Jewish god is god.

Old June 12th, 2012 #53
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
What like the looney Christian Identity "Christians" which believe that White people / Europeans are "the troo joos" and that Jesus was an "Aryan"?
Actually, no. Most of the Catholics that I've met - especially the ones from our area - say it very often.......that Jews are Christ Killers......for one example.

Old June 12th, 2012 #54
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Actually, no. Most of the Catholics that I've met - especially the ones from our area - say it very often.......that Jews are Christ Killers......for one example.
It doesn't matter. Yahweh is still a Jewish deity. Jesus was a Jew.

If you cannot abandon and reject Christianity, then you are a traitor to the White race, because you love the Jew god more than you love your race.

Old June 12th, 2012 #55
Mr William Celt
Banned

Quote:
You're a Catholic?

Old June 12th, 2012 #56
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
If you are White and love your race, then why not choose to honor White gods/goddesses instead of the Jew god? Whites had their own religions and deities long before they adopted the foreign, Semitic cult of Christianity.

Would you bow down before a pagan god that belongs to the native religious practices of Europe and make offerings to that god, and ask its forgivness for worshiping the god of the Jews?

If you wouldn't, then you have no place in an all-White society.
So white racialism is defined by a person's religious beliefs? They are inseparable?

"We must secure the existance of our people and a future for white children"

I see nothing about a religious belief that does not endanger our folk (the secure the existance and future part). How does *MY* beliefs endanger the future of our folk.

Dump all the crap you think you know about my beliefs based upon a title. I've said exactly what I believe. I've pointed out where my beliefs and teachings are in direct contradiction to what the jew believes and wants others to believe.

I believe in God
I believe Jesus was the Son of God
I believe that you must believe in the first 2 points to be Christian.
I do not believe in much of the Old Testament beyond the "moral" teachings.
I believe in Evolution (by Divine Construct)

There are many things I and other's believe that are in contradiction to Judaism, the Old Testament, and even some of the New Testament. That does not make us "not Christians".

The definiton of Christianity, once again, is the belief that God does not have a race (number one). Jesus was the Son of God (and therefore, as an entity, does not have a race).

I believe those tenants, therefore I'm Christian. How do my particular beliefs pose a danger or threat to the existance of our people and a future for white children?

**edit**

Leaving for work - be back in a couple days.

Old June 12th, 2012 #57
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:

Let Saul Paul the Jew answer:

Romans 11

21st Century King James Version (KJ21)

11 I ask then: Hath God cast away His people? God forbid! For I also am an Israelite of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

2 God hath not cast away His people whom He foreknew. Know ye not what the Scripture saith of Elijah, how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,

3 “Lord, they have killed Thy prophets and torn down Thine altars, and I am left alone and they seek my life”?

4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? “I have reserved to Myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.”

5 Even so then, at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

6 And if by grace, then it is no longer by works; otherwise grace is no longer grace. But if it be by works, then it is no longer grace; otherwise work is no longer work.

7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded,

8 according as it is written: “God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear, unto this day.”

9 And David saith, “Let their table be made a snare and a trap, a stumbling block and a recompense unto them.

10 Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their backs alway.”

11 I say then: Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid! But rather, through their fall salvation has come unto the Gentiles to provoke them to jealousy.

12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles, how much more their fullness?

13 For I speak to you Gentiles. Inasmuch as I am the apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my office,

14 that by any means I may provoke to emulation those who are my flesh, and might save some of them.

15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?

16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the whole lump is also holy; and if the root be holy, so are the branches.

17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree,

18 boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

19 Thou wilt say then, “The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.”

20 Thou sayest well! Because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear;

21 for if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest He also spare not thee.

22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on those who fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in His goodness. Otherwise, thou also shalt be cut off.

23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.

24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree, how much more shall these, which are the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?

25 For I, brethren, would not have you be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits: that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved, as it is written: “There shall come out of Zion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob.

27 For this is My covenant unto them when I shall take away their sins.”

28 Concerning the Gospel, they are enemies for your sake; but concerning the election, they are beloved for the fathers’ sakes.

29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

30 For as in times past ye have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief,

31 even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.

Old June 12th, 2012 #58
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
No, but your racial beliefs are incompatible with your religion.

Quote:
Yes, your religion would not be accepted. And of course your religious beliefs do not make you any less white racially: can an Ethiopian change his skin, or a leopard, its spots?

I'm saying that's impossible.

Your religion may not effect your white racial beliefs, but your white racial beliefs and antisemitism and all the rest of it, makes you a pseudo-Christian, at best.

Old June 12th, 2012 #59
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
So white racialism is defined by a person's religious beliefs? They are inseparable?

"We must secure the existance of our people and a future for white children"

I see nothing about a religious belief that does not endanger our folk (the secure the existance and future part). How does *MY* beliefs endanger the future of our folk.

Dump all the crap you think you know about my beliefs based upon a title. I've said exactly what I believe. I've pointed out where my beliefs and teachings are in direct contradiction to what the jew believes and wants others to believe.

I believe in God
Which god? Yahweh? That's the Jewish god.

Quote:
I believe Jesus was the Son of God
Jesus was a Jew, you believe this Jew is the son of the Jewish god.

Quote:
I believe that you must believe in the first 2 points to be Christian.
Which makes Christianity a Jewish cult.

Quote:
I do not believe in much of the Old Testament beyond the "moral" teachings.
I believe in Evolution (by Divine Construct)

There are many things I and other's believe that are in contradiction to Judaism, the Old Testament, and even some of the New Testament. That does not make us "not Christians".
Christianity is a spin-off of Judaism, it is a cult that worships a Jewish man (Jesus) as the Jewish god (Yahweh) incarnate.

Quote:
The definiton of Christianity, once again, is the belief that God does not have a race (number one). Jesus was the Son of God (and therefore, as an entity, does not have a race).
That's not a doctrine of Christianity. That is your own opinion. Your opinion doesn't matter as you aren't making up the rules as to what constitutes Christianity, you have no say in the matter.

Quote:
I believe those tenants, therefore I'm Christian. How do my particular beliefs pose a danger or threat to the existance of our people and a future for white children?
It's called cultural contamination. We don't want Christianity for the same reason that we don't want Kwanza.

Old June 12th, 2012 #60
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
But if they hadn't killed Christ you wouldn't have a "Savior."

Thread