VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 28th, 2006 #1
Robert Bandanza
Banned

Thumbs down Foreign population in Germany rises to 6.76m

Foreign population in Germany rises to 6.76m

28 March 2006

BERLIN - The number of registered foreigners living in Germany rose slightly last year to 6.76 million out of a total population of 82 million, the Federal Statistics Office said Tuesday.

This was an increase of 38,000 people, or 0.5 per cent, compared with 2004, said a statement.

Gunter Brueckner, a spokesman for the statistics office, said the figure was calculated by including births, deaths and foreigners leaving the country.

A higher number of foreigners, 7.3 million or 8.9 per cent of the population, is reported by Germany's resident registration bureaus, said Brueckner, who stressed this figure is far less reliable than that calculated by his statistics office.

Nevertheless, the 7.3 million figure continues to be the one most commonly cited in Germany.

Turks comprise 26 per cent of all foreigners living in Germany and continue to be the country's biggest minority, the statistics office said.

Italians are the second biggest group with 8 per cent, followed by Poles and Greeks with 5 per cent each and nationals from Serbia- Montenegro who comprise 4 per cent.

Some 1.4 million foreigners living in Germany were actually born in the country. Unlike the US, Germany does not grant automatic citizenship to people born on German territory.

The figures do not take into account illegal immigrants in Germany which some estimates say could number as many as 1 million.

Brueckner declined to make any comment on the number of illegal foreigners in Germany.

"This is all pure speculation based on talks with social workers or the churches," he said.

DPA

Subject: German news

http://www.expatica.com/source/site_...ses+to+6%2E76m

Old March 29th, 2006 #2
alex
Left-wing NS

Quote:
"This is all pure speculation based on talks with social workers or the churches," he said.
That should say everything.

The real number might be around 10-14 million.
In the age of Globalization,its not the international Left,but the nationalist Right,which is the true anticapitalist force,which will set restrictions on the international Capital and will secure and improve the nation-state as a social shelter.

Old March 29th, 2006 #3
aherne

Actually, the number is substantially greater, because many foreigners have been naturalized during the past decade.

Old March 29th, 2006 #4
Sunwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by aherne
Actually, the number is substantially greater, because many foreigners have been naturalized during the past decade.
Do you have any figures for this? My understanding is that Turks generally do not take up the offer of German citizenship although the rules have been relaxed for them in recent years.
In times past the granting of German citizenship was based solely upon blood. One had to have at least 1 grandparent that must have maintained their German citizenship at all times since birth.Although there appears to be exceptions to the rule, eg the Volksdeutschen from eastern Europe.
Recent changes to the law have eroded this basic principle but I am unsure what if anything the Grundgesetz has to say about this issue. I once took the trouble to read up on the Basic Law but that was 15 years ago and things change.
During the Third Reich and even earlier the blood principle was the sole factor.
My understanding is that laws enacted within the Third Reich technically are still valid but the traitorous Bundesrepublik ignores this salient fact.

Old March 29th, 2006 #5
alex
Left-wing NS

Sunwheel,

I've yet to see official statistics for the year 2005.The last ones being for 2004.

For official statistics from the German Federal Goverment always look at http://www.destatis.de/e_home.htm

They have statistics about all kinds of things.For the foreigner statistics look under "population" on the left.

A funny thing that occured to me: http://www.destatis.de/basis/e/bevoe/bevoetab12.htm

While the number of foreigners wanting to become German drops from year to year,there is one group of people who seem to be very eager to become German citizens.I'll give you a hint: its people from a "shitty little country".

*EDIT*
Here the statistics of the percentage of foreigners among the single german states: http://www.statistik-portal.de/Stati...1_jahrtab2.asp

The award of the biggest disgrace is won by the state of Hamburg with 14.1% of foreigners,followed by the state of Berlin with a disgraceful 13.4% of foreigners.

The award of te purest german state goes to Saxony-Anhalt with 1.9% of foreigners.Congratulations Saxony-Anhalt.
In the age of Globalization,its not the international Left,but the nationalist Right,which is the true anticapitalist force,which will set restrictions on the international Capital and will secure and improve the nation-state as a social shelter.

Old March 29th, 2006 #6
Sunwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex
Sunwheel,

I've yet to see official statistics for the year 2005.The last ones being for 2004.

For official statistics from the German Federal Goverment always look at http://www.destatis.de/e_home.htm

They have statistics about all kinds of things.For the foreigner statistics look under "population" on the left.

A funny thing that occured to me: http://www.destatis.de/basis/e/bevoe/bevoetab12.htm

While the number of foreigners wanting to become German drops from year to year,there is one group of people who seem to be very eager to become German citizens.I'll give you a hint: its people from a "shitty little country".

Thanks for the link Alex.
:cheers:

Old March 29th, 2006 #7
Serbian

Quote:
and nationals from Serbia- Montenegro who comprise 4 per cent.
Mostly gypsies, muslims and shiptars who hold Serbia-Montenegro citizenship. That filthy scum is out breeding us in our own country as their relatives send back the money they have swindled in Germany which sustains their population explosion in Serbia while we are quickly becoming a minority in our own country.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Thread