Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 17th, 2019 #121
bradfromjoeford
Junior Member
 
bradfromjoeford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 54
bradfromjoeford
Default

Will be putting up a link shortly, that demonstrates the deviant nature of joefrombradford. Just wondering where he has gone??
__________________
"Yes, some of my exís have been ugly. I admit Iíve been with some pretty ropey women" joefrombradford
 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #122
bradfromjoeford
Junior Member
 
bradfromjoeford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 54
bradfromjoeford
Default

Some strange fixations going on here joefrombradford

https://s1063.photobucket.com/user/j...v-N_lIwFQ91glU
__________________
"Yes, some of my exís have been ugly. I admit Iíve been with some pretty ropey women" joefrombradford
 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #123
bradfromjoeford
Junior Member
 
bradfromjoeford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 54
bradfromjoeford
Default

A little disappointed the Goy wonder, our joefrombradford hasn't been back on yet. Has anyone noticed, he usually posts a load of homo stuff, then disappears for around two weeks? I'd say he is due on real soon, as it's obvious that the nurse must come round every two weeks to jab him up with his shot of psychotropic drugs. He's be better off going the whole hog and getting chemically castrated. The local young boys would be a whole lot safer, that's for sure....
__________________
"Yes, some of my exís have been ugly. I admit Iíve been with some pretty ropey women" joefrombradford
 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #124
bradfromjoeford
Junior Member
 
bradfromjoeford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 54
bradfromjoeford
Default

I've actually heard Joefrombradford is still in Brighton after the recent "pride" weekend down there. The local gas mask emporium must've been closed, so joe decided on a newer, "sexier" look.....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	69249256_2943319019017560_3659081908765065216_n.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	124.7 KB
ID:	10443  
__________________
"Yes, some of my exís have been ugly. I admit Iíve been with some pretty ropey women" joefrombradford
 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #125
bradfromjoeford
Junior Member
 
bradfromjoeford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 54
bradfromjoeford
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfromjoeford View Post
I wonder who this is? Why would anyone? S & M perhaps? Does the filter of the mask contain the gusset of someones underpants?? The mind boggles.
Just look at the crazed eyes behind the glass/plastic of the mask. I'd say this fellow has balls like saddlebags and is lurking outside his local nursery school. What a paragon of national socialism. A true leader of the utmost heroic qualities.....
__________________
"Yes, some of my exís have been ugly. I admit Iíve been with some pretty ropey women" joefrombradford
 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #126
bradfromjoeford
Junior Member
 
bradfromjoeford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 54
bradfromjoeford
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfromjoeford View Post
Just look at the crazed eyes behind the glass/plastic of the mask. I'd say this fellow has balls like saddlebags and is lurking outside his local nursery school. What a paragon of national socialism. A true leader of the utmost heroic qualities.....
I hate predictive text - CORRECTION "Homo-erotic qualities"...
__________________
"Yes, some of my exís have been ugly. I admit Iíve been with some pretty ropey women" joefrombradford
 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #127
joefrombradford
Senior Member
 
joefrombradford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,972
joefrombradford
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfromjoeford View Post
Here you are then...
Interesting... you spend money on a DBS but not your court transcripts.

Your DBS is 6 pages long, but you are selective in which pages you have shown us and have even taken the effort to carefully crop the conviction off one of these pages that you have let us see.

Quote:

Now, we would like to ask joefrombradford, if he will take a lie detector test, carried out by a professional and at Stampton's expense to see whether or not he is actually a homo or bi-sexual?? Of course, Stampton is prepared to take the very same test.
Who is 'We'? Yourself and your employers at Hope Not Hate?

The only person who has expressed concerns that I might be gay is yourself and it is clear this is to distract the reader from the fact that you are a man who by your own admission used to regularly attend LGBTQ bars and parties and you have also been to prison for stabbing a gay man and you are very sheepish when it comes to discussing the motive for this stabbing or how you got your sentence reduced by a whopping 3 years.

Lie detector tests... what did I say about your employers at HnH trying to reduce British Nationalism down to the level of the Jeremy Kyle show?


I have nothing to prove and therefore decline your request to take a lie detector test. I am comfortable with my sexuality and don't care if people think I am gay.

You clearly are not comfortable with your sexuality though and that is the reason why you chimp out everytime I mention the fact that you were sent to prison for stabbing a gay man who you had been having sex with. People knowing your dirty little secret really hurts your gay feelings. So, instead of paying for lie detector tests, why don't you spend the money on the court transcripts that you say will clear your name?
__________________
Justice for Stuart Lubbock
 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #128
bradfromjoeford
Junior Member
 
bradfromjoeford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 54
bradfromjoeford
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefrombradford View Post
Interesting... you spend money on a DBS but not your court transcripts.

Your DBS is 6 pages long, but you are selective in which pages you have shown us and have even taken the effort to carefully crop the conviction off one of these pages that you have let us see.



Who is 'We'? Yourself and your employers at Hope Not Hate?

The only person who has expressed concerns that I might be gay is yourself and it is clear this is to distract the reader from the fact that you are a man who by your own admission used to regularly attend LGBTQ bars and parties and you have also been to prison for stabbing a gay man and you are very sheepish when it comes to discussing the motive for this stabbing or how you got your sentence reduced by a whopping 3 years.

Lie detector tests... what did I say about your employers at HnH trying to reduce British Nationalism down to the level of the Jeremy Kyle show?


I have nothing to prove and therefore decline your request to take a lie detector test. I am comfortable with my sexuality and don't care if people think I am gay.

You clearly are not comfortable with your sexuality though and that is the reason why you chimp out everytime I mention the fact that you were sent to prison for stabbing a gay man who you had been having sex with. People knowing your dirty little secret really hurts your gay feelings. So, instead of paying for lie detector tests, why don't you spend the money on the court transcripts that you say will clear your name?
__________________
"Yes, some of my exís have been ugly. I admit Iíve been with some pretty ropey women" joefrombradford
 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #129
bradfromjoeford
Junior Member
 
bradfromjoeford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 54
bradfromjoeford
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefrombradford View Post
Interesting... you spend money on a DBS but not your court transcripts.

Your DBS is 6 pages long, but you are selective in which pages you have shown us and have even taken the effort to carefully crop the conviction off one of these pages that you have let us see.



Who is 'We'? Yourself and your employers at Hope Not Hate?

The only person who has expressed concerns that I might be gay is yourself and it is clear this is to distract the reader from the fact that you are a man who by your own admission used to regularly attend LGBTQ bars and parties and you have also been to prison for stabbing a gay man and you are very sheepish when it comes to discussing the motive for this stabbing or how you got your sentence reduced by a whopping 3 years.

Lie detector tests... what did I say about your employers at HnH trying to reduce British Nationalism down to the level of the Jeremy Kyle show?


I have nothing to prove and therefore decline your request to take a lie detector test. I am comfortable with my sexuality and don't care if people think I am gay.

You clearly are not comfortable with your sexuality though and that is the reason why you chimp out everytime I mention the fact that you were sent to prison for stabbing a gay man who you had been having sex with. People knowing your dirty little secret really hurts your gay feelings. So, instead of paying for lie detector tests, why don't you spend the money on the court transcripts that you say will clear your name?
Not had time to answer this load of bollocks, but here goes, and after 2 weeks, it's pretty weak joe.

1) The only conviction relevant to your crackpot allegations is the one I have put up. Conviction number 11 is something that Stampton was arrested for in 96. Is that what your lefty mates have asked you to try to do get, get it all put up on public forum?

2) "we" are the goods members of VNN UK.

3) Where has Stampton ever stated he has attended gay bars or parties?

4) Stampton is more than comfortable with his sexuality. And hold on joe, I thought you originally claimed Stampton did time for raping this gay man? Now he has changed to someone he was having sex with!!

5) As stated before, the court transcripts would just be typed pages, easily falsified by anyone. what would be the point getting them as an accusation they had been falsified would be sure to fiollow. I've looked into it and it would cost in the region of £2000 to get those transcripts. Don't know what rate van drivers are on these days joe, but if you want to prove what you think you know, do some over-time and get those papers because the only thing that makes Stampton chimp out is when he is lied about. He has nothing to prove as he has already proven that you are a complete arsehole; with at best a bizzare fascination with homosexuality, and at worst you are a closet homo projecting your deviant fantasies on to others. Also, try reading the BDS certificate again - there was no fee charged to Stampton, the employer paid that. the same employer that knew Stampton had quite a long criminal record, but by law was obliged to get the BDS print out, to ensure Stampton had never been convicted of arson or sexual crimes because of the nature of the position applied for.

Now on another note joe, we notice you are selective in which posts you actually respond to, so instead of asking ridiculous questions - answer these very pertinent questions instead:

1) Have you ever shared a flat with a "faggot"??

2) Have you ever taken mind altering recreational drugs?

3) Can you honestly say you have not been under medical aid for a mental illness of one sort or other?

4) Why did you disappear for seven months, completely off this forum, around the time wilsure made it known he may involve the Police over comments you made about him?? WHAT ARE YOU HIDING JOE, OR SHOULD WE CALL YOU "CUP CAKE"??

Now if you don't answer these questions joe, we will take that as an admission of guilt and will in future ignore any crank posts you make.
__________________
"Yes, some of my exís have been ugly. I admit Iíve been with some pretty ropey women" joefrombradford
 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #130
bradfromjoeford
Junior Member
 
bradfromjoeford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 54
bradfromjoeford
Default

Oh, and joe, WTF is the gas mask all about? I'm informed you have a collection of these. Seems a strange hobby by anyone's standards...
__________________
"Yes, some of my exís have been ugly. I admit Iíve been with some pretty ropey women" joefrombradford
 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #131
scouse83
Senior Member
 
scouse83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Manchester/Liverpool
Posts: 704
scouse83
Default

Can't use two just kiss and make up ffs aren't we meant to be on the same side? Joe's not gay and Ed is not gay we all know this come on give your heads a wobble.
 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #132
bradfromjoeford
Junior Member
 
bradfromjoeford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 54
bradfromjoeford
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouse83 View Post
Can't use two just kiss and make up ffs aren't we meant to be on the same side? Joe's not gay and Ed is not gay we all know this come on give your heads a wobble.
No way is Stampton on the side of that freak who got involved for all the wrong reasons. And scouse88, answer this - does joe not constantly post about homos? Even his profile pic is a reference to some bloke who Barrymore & friends sexually assaulted. Seriously, what is that all about ffs? Also, why is he trying to get me to post other parts of Stampton's criminal record that have no bearing on joe's crackpot allegations? Why are there long gaps in between joe's replies? Almost like he has to wait to be briefed on exactly what to say?
__________________
"Yes, some of my exís have been ugly. I admit Iíve been with some pretty ropey women" joefrombradford
 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #133
bradfromjoeford
Junior Member
 
bradfromjoeford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 54
bradfromjoeford
Default

I'm a busy man, so I can't be bothered to do what saddo joe does - sit for hours searching old threads and posts on here. However, I have a friend who will, and next week I will reignite every thread & post joe has made on this forum regarding homos and/or deviant sex. Then we shall see if anyone agrees he is a complete wrong-un. It would be preferred if he just admitted he is not the full ticket, then a line could be drawn under this whole sorry episode. Stampton is out of the movement and will remain so, however, if ppl insist on lies, then I will post in his defence on his behalf.
__________________
"Yes, some of my exís have been ugly. I admit Iíve been with some pretty ropey women" joefrombradford

Last edited by bradfromjoeford; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:08 PM.
 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #134
bradfromjoeford
Junior Member
 
bradfromjoeford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 54
bradfromjoeford
Default

Stampton's current bird. joe could only dream & wank over a bird like this...And all joe's "women" resemble geezers. NOT HARD TO WORK OUT REALLY, IS IT??
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0391.JPG
Views:	24
Size:	149.1 KB
ID:	10446  
__________________
"Yes, some of my exís have been ugly. I admit Iíve been with some pretty ropey women" joefrombradford
 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #135
joefrombradford
Senior Member
 
joefrombradford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,972
joefrombradford
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfromjoeford View Post
Not had time to answer this load of bollocks, but here goes, and after 2 weeks, it's pretty weak joe.

1) The only conviction relevant to your crackpot allegations is the one I have put up. Conviction number 11 is something that Stampton was arrested for in 96. Is that what your lefty mates have asked you to try to do get, get it all put up on public forum?

2) "we" are the goods members of VNN UK.

3) Where has Stampton ever stated he has attended gay bars or parties?

4) Stampton is more than comfortable with his sexuality. And hold on joe, I thought you originally claimed Stampton did time for raping this gay man? Now he has changed to someone he was having sex with!!

5) As stated before, the court transcripts would just be typed pages, easily falsified by anyone. what would be the point getting them as an accusation they had been falsified would be sure to fiollow. I've looked into it and it would cost in the region of £2000 to get those transcripts. Don't know what rate van drivers are on these days joe, but if you want to prove what you think you know, do some over-time and get those papers because the only thing that makes Stampton chimp out is when he is lied about. He has nothing to prove as he has already proven that you are a complete arsehole; with at best a bizzare fascination with homosexuality, and at worst you are a closet homo projecting your deviant fantasies on to others. Also, try reading the BDS certificate again - there was no fee charged to Stampton, the employer paid that. the same employer that knew Stampton had quite a long criminal record, but by law was obliged to get the BDS print out, to ensure Stampton had never been convicted of arson or sexual crimes because of the nature of the position applied for.

3) on this very forum, you fucking idiot. I believe it was on your 'Nutzi's work of fiction' thread, back when Stampton was pretending to be a woman although i cant be arsed looking for it.

Away from this forum I heard it come out of his mouth, when he was bragging about how he 'exposed' his gay friend Nicky Crane.

4) Stampton refuses to say why he stabbed a gay, leading us to speculate there was a sexual motive. What that exact motive was is not clear, but it was clearly sexual. He was either fucking him consensually and the gay was going to 'expose' him or he was trying to rape him at knifepoint. I cant think of any other scenarios that would lead to a stabbing.

5) the DBS only tells us the bare minimum and not the ins and outs of the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfromjoeford View Post
Now on another note joe, we notice you are selective in which posts you actually respond to, so instead of asking ridiculous questions - answer these very pertinent questions instead:

1) Have you ever shared a flat with a "faggot"??

2) Have you ever taken mind altering recreational drugs?

3) Can you honestly say you have not been under medical aid for a mental illness of one sort or other?

4) Why did you disappear for seven months, completely off this forum, around the time wilsure made it known he may involve the Police over comments you made about him?? WHAT ARE YOU HIDING JOE, OR SHOULD WE CALL YOU "CUP CAKE"??

Now if you don't answer these questions joe, we will take that as an admission of guilt and will in future ignore any crank posts you make.
1) no
2) yes
3) yes
4) Busy in my personal life. Limited recreation time and better things to do with it than spend it on the internet arguing with repressed homosexuals like yourself.
__________________
Justice for Stuart Lubbock

Last edited by joefrombradford; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:53 AM.
 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #136
joefrombradford
Senior Member
 
joefrombradford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,972
joefrombradford
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfromjoeford View Post
Oh, and joe, WTF is the gas mask all about? I'm informed you have a collection of these. Seems a strange hobby by anyone's standards...
It was a photo taken at my old job. I was working with a sheet metal engineer, paint stripping the underbelly of an aircraft that had lightning strikes. We used to work as contractors on planes, trains and boats, I would sand, strip and shotblast and uncover the rivets whilst he would replace damaged panels. There was an NDT engineer working with us too. He would x-ray the panels after i'd stripped the paint off to look for hairline cracks and other faults invisible to the naked eye.

I was working with these two for around 6 years until they decided to go abroad and I got another job doing something else

This was at around the time Stampton and his fellow sex-pest Mr Fingers were posting on an open forum that I was working as a van driver for Argos.

Why were these two wronguns publishing on an open forum what they thought were my employment details, as well as as many personal details as possible of somebody who was involved in Nationalism? Is it because these two rats know that birds pick up seeds and they were trying to indirectly grass him up to his boss?
__________________
Justice for Stuart Lubbock

Last edited by joefrombradford; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:42 PM.
 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #137
joefrombradford
Senior Member
 
joefrombradford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,972
joefrombradford
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfromjoeford View Post
the only thing that makes Stampton chimp out is when he is lied about.
Who has been telling lies about him? And what are these lies?
__________________
Justice for Stuart Lubbock
 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #138
joefrombradford
Senior Member
 
joefrombradford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,972
joefrombradford
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfromjoeford View Post
Stampton's current bird. joe could only dream & wank over a bird like this...And all joe's "women" resemble geezers. NOT HARD TO WORK OUT REALLY, IS IT??
Anyone see a pattern here? He keeps posting photos of himself with various fag-hags to prove he's not gay.
__________________
Justice for Stuart Lubbock
 
Old 3 Weeks Ago #139
Westham.Loyal
Member
 
Westham.Loyal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 314
Westham.Loyal
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefrombradford View Post
Anyone see a pattern here? He keeps posting photos of himself with various fag-hags to prove he's not gay.
Joe he is not a poof I can remember him dating some old bird from Dagenham many years ago.
 
Old 3 Weeks Ago #140
joefrombradford
Senior Member
 
joefrombradford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,972
joefrombradford
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westham.Loyal View Post
Joe he is not a poof I can remember him dating some old bird from Dagenham many years ago.
I don't dispute the fact he likes women. But how can i explain this?

Some people like apples and some people like oranges. Stampton likes apples AND oranges.
__________________
Justice for Stuart Lubbock
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:59 AM.
Page generated in 0.11529 seconds.