VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 28th, 2007 #41
ngrh8r
Banned

You're a fucking NIGGER, Timothy.

You worked really, really hard to imitate a White man's speech, and you even did ok with the spelling, but your idiotic sentence structure was a giveaway.
Well, that and the fact that you keep referring to niggers. Only niggers are that fixated on themselves.

Any human(or jew) would have instantly recognized that the vast majority of hate on this forum is directed at the jew.

You can always smell the stink of a nigger, even in cyberspace. Try as you might, your putrid, repulsive species will never be able to do more than a poor imitation of humanity.

Old August 28th, 2007 #42
Darren
Banned

Timothy, do you know why the KKK lynched niggers way back when? Its because, among other things, Whites got tired of the violence and rapes that the niggers committed. Do you seriously expect us to sit here and believe that niggers were nice gentlemen until the KKK came into existence?

Niggers are 7.5 times more likely to commit murders, 3.87 more times likely to rape, and 8.6 times more likely to rob, according to the FBI and US Census. Don't give us this bullshit about how all races are the same.

The sad thing here is that the FBI considers spics and real Whites to be "White". This distorts the figures. If the statistics were correctly separated between Whites and mestizos, the crime rate between whites and blacks would be baffling and beyond belief.

Old August 28th, 2007 #43
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

OH, god, the evil white serial killer thing, AGAIN. Do some of you read from an anti racist/ facts to throw at racist whitey handbook or something? Because it is always the same thing. Tell me, Timothy, how much of the violent crime rate is made up of serial murders?

And then there is this reality:
http://www.lagriffedulion.f2s.com/serial.htm

Quote:
Walsh identified 90 African American and 323 white American serial murderers, all men operating between 1945 and 2004. (Though Asians, Hispanics and Native Americans were not included in the study, their addition would not alter the fact that most serial killers are white men.) African American serial killers made up 22% of Walsh's sample, a figure in close agreement Hickey's enumeration. But, as blacks number well below 22% of the U.S. population, they are actually overrepresented among the ranks of serial killers -- roughly by a factor of 2.
yes, timothy, even among serial killers, negroes are overrepresented. you won't hear too much about black serial killers, though for a couple of reasons. 1. the media seems to have a bit of a problem with showing negroes as criminals, in any form. 2. It is very likely that whites are overrepresented among the more cunning and intelligent(the organized serial killer category) of these types of killers and therefore make for a more interesting story.

Blacks make up 1/2 of the prison population in this nation at 12% of the population. They are also involved in the majority of gun homicides. A higher crime rate among blacks is also something that is far from specific to the united states. Other western nations seem to have the same set of issues in regards to blacks. And just look at Africa. I believe South Africa under black rule has the highest violent crime rate of anywhere in the world. Why is this pattern of blacks and violence a universal reality, if race plays no factor?

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Last edited by The Barrenness; August 28th, 2007 at 11:19 PM.

Old August 28th, 2007 #44
America First

The Spawns of the N.K.V.D. are literally with US today, along with mad fudgepacking lunatic's. They will not stop their war on Whites and are preparing just as the mad Dog Stalin planned to attack Europe first, but was suprise attacked first in self defense as they were actually preparing to attack and UN like most in the U.S. the Europeans KNEW what they had done in RUSSIA since the cold blooded murder of Nicholas and Alexandra with their whole family !

The scum and filth have been impowered to aid them as foot soldiers in this war on us that really started in full back in August 1914.

The N.K.V.D. types monitor every forum on the Net where White men speak of the murder, terror/tyranny that has been foisted on us for over 93 years now at least.

http://www.amren.com/store/colorcrime.htm

Interracial Crime

• Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.

• Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.

• Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.

• Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sleazy bastard liars from a fudgepacking hell come to VNN to spew their belabored bile squizzings of hate lies. I suggest they mean to do by proxy great harm against Whites who offer support and hope to fellow Whites beleaguered daily who are trapped and live in constant fear of non White savages, and a few Whiggers maybe too. The new NKVD types have constantly incited harm and harrassment towards Working class Whites and even the upper class who are foolish enough to not heed the warnings that p.c. TV is non sense and insane lies.. For Example a retired 65 year old NYT's reporter walking his dog in George Town D.C. was beaten to death on the side walk in a mugging, and that reporter learned racial reality the hard way indeed.

Justice is by the people, and it has been denied by our ju ducheial system for too long.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Lynching and Black Crime http://www.richardearley.net/

Perhaps the most dishonestly and most cowardly discussed issue in present-day America has been blacks and crime. The national media and the Eastern establishment press have refrained from publishing what they perceive as facts repugnant to blacks. The legacy of violence and crime to and by blacks has escaped the honest attention of the press. Much of this dereliction has been rationalized by the establishment media as the deserved inheritance of slavery and its conditions.
Writing in 1941, W.J. Cash in The Mind of the South had noted the lynching of 3397 Negroes from 1882 to the close of 1938. Of that total only 366 were lynched outside the former Confederate States, and of those 185 occurred in the border states of Maryland, Kentucky, West Virginia and Missouri, which he termed more than half southern. Mr. Cash commented on how the barbarity of lynching had declined from the early years of the century.[i] In fact from 1914 the number of prevented lynchings had risen rapidly. Even for his observation a sense of proportion was missing.

Given that the population of blacks in that time frame had risen from about 8 million to over 12 million, the death rate for blacks from lynching averaged less than 1 per 100,000 of the black population. In 1989 the homicide rate for black males was 61.1 members per 100,000 of black men, and for black females the rate was 12.9 per 100,000.

The corresponding rates for white males was 8.2 per 100,000 and for white females 2.8 per 100,000. As disgusting as lynching was, it never approached the casual violence and murder of present-day black America. This point by itself should be worthy of a minimum of 100 doctoral dissertations and 10 symposiums in any academic year at any higher educational institution in America.

The huge numbers of homicide in America were most noticeable in the big cities. For the five biggest cities of the United States, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston and Philadelphia, the murder rate hovered around 30 per 100,000 of general population in 1992. Detroit had 57 per 100,000 and Washington had the astounding number of 78 per 100,000.[ii] Homicide had distinct overtones of being primarily a black problem. In 1900 cities having a population of 100,000 or more had a murder rate of 3.4 per 100,000 population. By 1923 the murder rate had escalated to 10 per 100,000 and remained there for the next decade.[iii] During that time the presence of blacks in big cities in the North was minimal. In 1930 black males were homicide victims at a rate of 92 per 100,000 population and white males were victims at a rate of 12 per 100,000 population. This death rate declined from that time through World War II and the Eisenhower administration. It picked up with John Kennedy taking office, and by the early 1970's black males were dying at the rate of over 100 per 100,000 while white males were dying at the rate of slightly over 10 per 100,000.[iv] During that period white males tended to die at rates about one-eighth to one-tenth of black males. White females were killed at a rate of one-sixth to one-eighth of black females.

White liberals have traced much of the proclivity towards violence by black Americans to slavery. Witnessing from Detroit, Michigan, Judge Avern Cohn of the District Court had taken time to inform the readers of the New York Times that to his knowledge James Madison, Alexander Hamilton or even John Jay had remotely suggested a flaw in the Constitution for not mentioning slavery or suggesting one day slaves would be free. The founding fathers had expressly rejected the view that slavery was compatible with common-law principles of justice. Judge Cohn thought that omission was "to our everlasting shame".[v] It must be mentioned that among the founding fathers of America not one was a Jew. What would have transpired if Judge Cohn and his kin had been present? Judge Cohn did not bring a sense of history to his admonition, just the belief that he and his kind were morally fit to set the world right.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

http://www.richardearley.net/
From my book: "Over 30 years later the mainstream establishment press in New York City had not changed much of their mindset when reporting minority crime. A car jacker in 1994 had stolen a car with a mother and her young daughter in New Jersey. The criminal, a 25 year-old black, had raped and stabbed a young white mother some 40 times before she died. Unrepentant and arrogant the young black called the dead woman's husband a "motherfucker" for daring to call him an animal.
The account in the New York Post described the criminal as having "arrogantly smirked" and showing no remorse for the murder.[vi] In contrast the New York Times gave a more refined account of the trial and omitted the suggestion that the criminal used the lovely word "motherfucker". The New York Times true to form described the facial contortions of the black criminal as "what appeared to be a smirk on his face". The dishonesty and cowardice of this newspaper when reporting crimes by blacks prevailed once more."[vii]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[i]. W.J. Cash, The Mind of the South, pp306-7 (Knopf, 1941)

[ii]. Statistical Abstract of the United States: Vital Statistics 1992, pp182-3 (US Bureau of Census, 1993) tables 290 and 292

[iii]. Statistical Abstract of the United States: 1939, p95 (USGPO 1940) table 92

[iv]. Statistical Abstract of the United States: 1976, (US Bureau of Census, 1976) table 260

[v]. NYT, pA18, Nov 11, 1986

[vi]. New York Post, p8, May 9, 1995

[vii]. NYT, pB5, May 9, 1995

http://www.danielfaulkner.com/

http://www.newnation.org/Archives/Ti...pe-murder.html

Last but not least there is the Wichita HORROR, this case is the prima face evidence of what was really done with the 1965 anti White laws, that effectively STOPPED Whites from FREE association. So this is the end result,a all who supported these laws causing such a one sided terror race WAR against Whites at large. I suggest the promoters of what was foisted on US in 1965 must have a date with the bar of justice, and after a fair trial hang'em in the morning, thank you.

Families of Carrs' victims win ruling

A Sedgwick County judge ruled Thursday that relatives of four people who were murdered by Reginald and Jonathan Carr in December 2000 can continue their negligence lawsuit against the state of Kansas.
"White citizens of Kansas will pay for it again" -

Even little NNF has filthy NKVD nut case trolls who come here too.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Bloody Wichita Update: Surprise STD testimony stuns court
The survivor of a multiple homicide reveals that after the attacks, she was found to have the same venereal disease as Reginald Carr, the man accused of assaulting her.
Stephanie Donley (pictured at right) talks about her (sex) life with Reginald Carr during his murder trial in District Court. Carr was arrested in her apartment. Stephanie Donley, who testified Thursday, said she met "Reggie" Carr at a nightclub in Dodge City in October 2000. She said she recognized the presence of the STD when they began seeing each other several weeks later. Carr would stay at her apartment at 5400 E. 21st St. when she wasn't working the night shift as a nurse at a Wichita hospital. She said neither he nor his younger brother, Jonathan, had jobs. - (forum)
Note: Carr's girlfriend Stephanie Donley and estranged wife Mandy Carr may also have been given the same STD that he gave to his rape victim.

Carr sexually molests District Attorney Nola Foulston during trial
Foulston, meanwhile, said Carr had been getting a little too close, making "knee-to-knee contact" with her under the courtroom table while lawyer Val Wachtel cross-examined witnesses. Wachtel, Greeno's co-counsel, usually sits between his client and the prosecution. Judge Paul Clark ruled that officers would restrain Reginald Carr's legs and hands under the table in a way unnoticeable to the jury.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Last edited by America First; August 28th, 2007 at 11:37 PM.

Old September 2nd, 2007 #45
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Default even mario hates niggers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
How would you feel if you saw blacks hanging a noose from a tree where you were sitting? Would you defend yourself the same way that these blacks did? From reading of the hate speech around here, I'm sure most of you would. Some of you probably wouldn't hesitate to shoot to kill an unarmed black if you had a firearm.
I'm non-violent unless I were to defend myself. So I don't blame the blacks at all for doing what they were doing. They have suffered enough with white on black violence and enough fear from whites.
Bravo to the SPLC for being there for them to defend them and to give them a chance in court where otherwise they may not get a fair chance.

And what do you hope to acheive by posting the contact info of SPLC lawyers? Are you hoping that readers will call, send mail or go to their homes to harrass them?

I know exactly how I'd feel.
Somthing like this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma_VnhTl-vE

Old September 7th, 2007 #46
Robert Bandanza
Banned

jewsign On the Talmudvision ...

http://www.tolerance.org/about/psa/05-2002/

Old September 7th, 2007 #47
Jess_Smith

Quote:
How would you feel if you saw blacks hanging a noose from a tree where you were sitting?
One down, but oh so many millions to go.

Old September 7th, 2007 #48
Robert Bandanza
Banned

Default VDARE Letter, November 18, 2006

A Southeastern Louisiana Student Catches Morris Dees On Tape Telling A School Reporter To “F— Off”; etc.

Quote:
They also confronted him after a campus event, whereupon Dees told them to "F—off." They got it on tape, unfortunately not very loud though, but if you listen carefully you can hear it at around 24 seconds.

The youtube.com of the incident is here. Another video of Dees is here.
http://www.vdare.com/letters/tl_111806.htm

Old October 6th, 2007 #49
Damien Allister

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdman77 View Post
the kkk has killed about one dozen niggers since 1966.
and tim mcveigh did his part to hurt the ZOG, i think he did a good thing.
dahlmer =jew fag
gacy = schitzo
bundy = pervert coke head

just compare those people to the negro gangs of L.A, NY, and Detroit, and you are comparing a chickens egg to an ostrich egg.
the "bloods" and "crips" have killed more blacks in the last 10 years, than whites have killed blacks in the last 100 years.
further proving that niggers are not fit for our society
I've grown up in places like Detroit my entire life, often the only white kid in the neighborhood and school. I attended college in downtown detroit and have lived in places such as LA etc. You make a claim that blacks are responsible for most of the crime in those cities but it's just not true. Have you ever even lived for any period of time there or are you just some little suburbanite who thinks its fun to make up facts just to make yourself feel better? Take it from someone who has lived in the most crime ridden areas of big cities as well as the poorest. People who are white commit many many more robberies, burglaries, shootings, gang related violence, etc than any minority group.

Most people on this forum are presenting themselves to be ignorant and nothing but mindless drones who will believe anything they here or read. How do ever expect anyone to give you credibility if you can't even use proper vocabulary and you take well researched and thorough evidence and through it out the window, even if it was written by someone who supports "white power" crap, just because it doesnt fit with your small minded view of the world. It's disturbing to see how easily you're all lead astray by pretty hateful words because you just cant hack it in a world where gasp, people might just be a little different than you. People like -you- make me ashamed to have light skin, not civil right advocates. I look at all the horrible speech on threads like this and I am deeply ashamed and embarrassed that I have to share a world with people like you who can't even begin to realize that the world is a much better place thanks to the differences. God save us from people like you who would so gladly murder and kill another human being, which I may remind you is AGAINST murder and violence. You're all trying to be "badass" and "rrar I'm such a hardcore racist aren't I impressive" that it just makes you come off as little children playing dress up and pretending to be a grown up. It's incredibly pathetic to read.

And by the way. No female will ever stoop to being with a guy who uses words like "pussy". Sexism and chauvenism isn't exactly the world's biggest turn on. so if you're gonna continue uses terms like that you might as well go join your local homosexual support group because you wont be getting anything for the female persuasion anytime soon.

Old October 10th, 2007 #50
6KILLER
Banned

Location: Somewhere between lost & found traveling @ a high rate of speed.

Quote:
How would you feel if you saw blacks hanging a noose from a tree where you were sitting?
I would feel like justice had been served. I'd love to see the Jena 6 dangling lifeless from a noose attached to a field expedient gallows aka the nearest light pole or tree.

Quote:
They have suffered enough with white on black violence and enough fear from whites.
Just the facts ma'am, no media fellated BS.

Quote:
And what do you hope to acheive by posting the contact info of SPLC lawyers? Are you hoping that readers will call, send mail or go to their homes to harrass them?
It's called FEAR.

Old October 10th, 2007 #51
6KILLER
Banned

Location: Somewhere between lost & found traveling @ a high rate of speed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien Allister View Post
I've grown up in places like Detroit my entire life, often the only white kid in the neighborhood and school. I attended college in downtown detroit and have lived in places such as LA etc. You make a claim that blacks are responsible for most of the crime in those cities but it's just not true. Have you ever even lived for any period of time there or are you just some little suburbanite who thinks its fun to make up facts just to make yourself feel better? Take it from someone who has lived in the most crime ridden areas of big cities as well as the poorest. People who are white commit many many more robberies, burglaries, shootings, gang related violence, etc than any minority group.

Most people on this forum are presenting themselves to be ignorant and nothing but mindless drones who will believe anything they here or read. How do ever expect anyone to give you credibility if you can't even use proper vocabulary and you take well researched and thorough evidence and through it out the window, even if it was written by someone who supports "white power" crap, just because it doesnt fit with your small minded view of the world. It's disturbing to see how easily you're all lead astray by pretty hateful words because you just cant hack it in a world where gasp, people might just be a little different than you. People like -you- make me ashamed to have light skin, not civil right advocates. I look at all the horrible speech on threads like this and I am deeply ashamed and embarrassed that I have to share a world with people like you who can't even begin to realize that the world is a much better place thanks to the differences. God save us from people like you who would so gladly murder and kill another human being, which I may remind you is AGAINST murder and violence. You're all trying to be "badass" and "rrar I'm such a hardcore racist aren't I impressive" that it just makes you come off as little children playing dress up and pretending to be a grown up. It's incredibly pathetic to read.

And by the way. No female will ever stoop to being with a guy who uses words like "pussy". Sexism and chauvenism isn't exactly the world's biggest turn on. so if you're gonna continue uses terms like that you might as well go join your local homosexual support group because you wont be getting anything for the female persuasion anytime soon.
You pathetic little whigger.

Old October 10th, 2007 #52
Michael S. Burks
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien Allister View Post
Take it from someone who has lived in the most crime ridden areas of big cities as well as the poorest. People who are white commit many many more robberies, burglaries, shootings, gang related violence, etc than any minority group.
You are wrong and you have no proof to back this lie up.

CRIME

FACT #31: The rate at which Blacks commit murder is thirteen times that of Whites; Rape and assault, ten times. These figures, as given by the F.B.I. reports, vary somewhat from year to year but fairly represent the trend for the past decade. (27) (6) (13)

FACT #32: According to the justice Dept, 1 in every 4 Black males between the ages of 20 and 29 is currently in prison or on probation or parole. (32) (6) (3)

FACT #33: Though only 12% of the U.S. population, Blacks commit more than half of all rapes and robberies and 60% of all murders in the U.S. (32) (27) (6)

FACT #34: Approximately 50% of all Black males will be arrested and charged with a serious felony during their lifetime. (27)

FACT #35: A Black person is 56 TIMES more likely to attack a White person than Vice Versa. (3) (32)

FACT #36: Black rapists choose White victims over half (54.9%) of the time, 30X as often as Whites choose Blacks. (2) (32) (28)

FACT #37: The annual report from the Department of justice shows that when Whites commit violence they do it to Blacks 2.4% of the time. Blacks, on the other hand, choose White victims MORE THAN HALF the time. (3)

FACT #38: In New York City, any White is over 300 TIMES MORE LIKELY to be assaulted by a gang of Blacks than is a Black by a gang of Whites. (32)

FACT #39: Many people argue that high Black incarceration rates show that police center enforcement at Black crimes and ignore white-collar crimes. However, Blacks commit a disproportionate number of white-collar offenses as well. In 1990, Blacks were nearly 3 times as likely to be arrested for forgery, counterfeiting, and embezzlement as Whites. (32) (6)

FACT #40: Many people believe that crime is a product of poverty and lack of "advantages." However, the District of Columbia, which enjoys the highest average annual salaries and is second only to Alaska in personal income per capita, leads the nation in just about every category of crime including murder, robbery, aggravated assault, and vehicle theft. D.C. also has the country's strictest gun control, highest police costs per capita, highest ration of police and correctional officers per citizen, and highest rate of incarceration. Its permanent population is over 80% Black. West Virginia, which has the nation's lowest crime rate, suffers from chronic poverty and has the highest unemployment in the U.S. It also has the fewest police per capita. West Virginia is over 96% White. (33)

THE BLACK FAMILY

FACT #41 46% of inner city Black men between the ages of 16 and 62 are unemployed. (27)

FACT #42: More than 66% of the children of Negroes are born out of wedlock. Per capita, their illegitimacy rate is ten times that of Whites. (32) (27)

FACT #43: Blacks are four and a half times more likely than Whites to be on welfare. (32)

FACT #44: More than 35% of all Black men in U.S. Cities are drug or alcohol abusers.

Taken from http://www.davidduke.com/library/rac...n101facts.html and the sources are at the bottom of the page.

Old October 10th, 2007 #53
Pastor Visser
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael S. Burks View Post
Taken from http://www.davidduke.com/library/rac...n101facts.html and the sources are at the bottom of the page.
The frightening thing is those figures are only based on reported crimes – the real statistics would be mind-boggling.

Old October 10th, 2007 #54
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael S. Burks View Post
FACT #33: Though only 12% of the U.S. population, Blacks commit more than half of all rapes and robberies and 60% of all murders in the U.S. (32) (27) (6)
We could probably break that down even further. I'd wager that virtually all of the nigger-committed rapes, robberies and murders are done by nigger bucks between, say, 12-30 years old. So, if niggers are 12% of the total population, then nigger males are only 6%. Of that percentage, 1-2% are under age 12 and at least 3% are over 30. So we can say, with absolute certainty, that: Although less than 2% of the total U.S. polulation, black males between the ages of 12 and 30 commit half of all rapes, robberies and murders in the U.S.

Old October 10th, 2007 #55
Michael S. Burks
Banned

Quote:
Both races have done violence to each other. But looking around here one wouldn't know that. This forum is all one sided. It only shows black on white violence. If someone only looked at this they wouldn't know about the lynchings the KKK has done to black people.

And what about white on white violence? How do you guys see that? John Wayne Gacy, Ted Bundy, Timothy McVeigh., Jeffery Dahmer. Those guys have done so much harm and damage than any one black person that I know of.

Old October 10th, 2007 #56
Darren
Banned

jewsign

Quote:
You admit these areas are the ones with most crime and the areas with the least amount of Whites. Yet, you claim that it is the Whites who commit the crimes there.

You're either a :[] or a mental case.

For the record, I've lived in areas where whites are minorities, and yes, it is the darker skinned population who is responsible for the crime. Because 1) i've witnessed the crime and 2) it is reflected in actual criminal statistics.

Have you ever heard of White flight? Why do you think Whites flee neighborhoods with concentrations of minorities? Are you really too stupid not to know the answer?

Old October 10th, 2007 #57
psychologicalshock
Banned

Guys it as clear as daylight that this bag of shit is a liar. Liberals have after 5 years of us drilling it into their head caught on to the argument "Well if you don't believe me , I'll take you to Detroit." So now instead of being "well uh uh" they say "I am from Detroit!" If this guy was actually truthful he would know nothing about White neighborhoods (Since he lived his whole life in a dump). He would be eaten alive after an hour in his claimed "homeland". Dirty, dirty liar.

This is like the Anne Frank legend, after years of being pwned by the ballpoint pen they decided to shove some "slips of paper" in as her "father's notes". Uh... ? Explain the real report and the scat...

Last edited by psychologicalshock; October 10th, 2007 at 04:32 PM.

Old October 10th, 2007 #58
brutus

Quote:
Only the most gullible of White people would believe these lies.

Unfortunately, there are many of them. They are the "TV people."

I'm almost tempted to believe that this was written by a WN as a joke, because it's so over-the-top ridiculous.

Old October 10th, 2007 #59
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Thumbs down

Quote:
Bold faced lie. The majority of shootings that take place in the nation are done by minorities, especially blacks. It is not even something that can be said to be a disproporiate number anymore, it is a MAJORITY. There was also an article recently from completely mainstream sources that said 60% of the prison population is made up of minorities. I guess this person believes the department of justice and such are just "making up facts", also.Or wait, maybe it is that these minorities are just victims of racist injustice.

How about this. The people who make claims like this can be shipped to live in majority-minority shitholes since they seem to actually want to believe that minorities are less violent and crime prone. why is it that anyone who is able gets the hell out of these areas or never moves there in the first place, hell most don't even like going into these areas, if minorities are less crime prone than whites? Is this person truly this stupid, or do they just assume everyone else is?

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Last edited by The Barrenness; October 10th, 2007 at 05:22 PM.

Old October 11th, 2007 #60
Hell Raising Woman
Jews are not superior

Location: USA - House of Babylonia where greed, immigration and homosexuality flourishes and the jews love it.

What sane White parents would name their son "Damien?" Plus, having a last name as Allister? Or, even use the name "Damien" as a handle name? I think this is a nigger who is claiming he is White.

"And by the way. No female will ever stoop to being with a guy who uses words like "pussy"."

Oh really, well I'm a female and I use this word against male retards like you.

Jews -- tall, tall, tall, tales they tell. Famous fairytale storytellers of the Holocaust.

Thread