VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 11th, 2019 #21
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyc View Post
london isnt english anymore
I suppose instead of traditional english one might enjoy 'the best of south-asian cuisine' in London today. . you know . . chicken with a lot of curry.

Now . . when will the muezzin call down from Big Ben tower ? ?

Old October 11th, 2019 #22
Hugh Akston
Banned

Old October 19th, 2019 #23
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
I suppose instead of traditional english one might enjoy 'the best of south-asian cuisine' in London today. . you know . . chicken with a lot of curry.

Now . . when will the muezzin call down from Big Ben tower ? ?

Perhaps as goatfuckers get more power in the UK, they'll introduce fried camel with camel chips.

My arthritis is getting progressively worse, and I can't drink alcohol except on rare occasion since it interacts with my meds. Many years ago, I'd start off with a dry vodka martini, followed by a mixed green salad (broccoli and artichoke hearts plus bleu cheese dressing a must). The main course would be a large cut of prime rib of beef, with rock salt and peppercorns on the fat on the outside. A twice-baked potato with sour cream and bacon chips and a large side of steamed asparagus. End it up with a chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream in the center, followed by a really good brandy and a fine cigar.

My major problem with aging is the damn diseases you are prone to since rheumatoid arthritis runs in both sides of my family. Take a dump, DNA!!!

Last edited by Erik T. White; October 19th, 2019 at 06:50 PM. Reason: more info

Old October 19th, 2019 #24
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
I survived a two day's stay in London eating fish and chips. Only thing that was palatable. How can people fuck up a steak?

Good pizza is almost non-existent where I live.
Good pizza is hard to find where we reside. Fortunately, I can do rather well at pizza making. There are even inexpensive ways of improvising to make fire baked pizza (or oven baked) if you use a propane grill with some modifications.

Old October 21st, 2019 #25
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco View Post
What is it with women and salads??

I like Italian food. American food is somewhat bland. Also, Mexican food.

------------------------
Don't be too hard on women and salads. I love a good plate or two of steamed vegetables, sometimes choosing this for lunch or supper. And, I'm no vegan!!! We ate LOTS of boiled vegetables in my youth growing up in Georgia. I prefer the steamed kind as they taste just like the raw ones only warm and tender, and fewer nutrients are lost in steamed vegetables. I learned the great flavors of Greek salads with raw cucumber, vinegar, and olive oil with feta cheese and other raw vegetables when I lived in Athens, Greece, for about two months.

Old October 21st, 2019 #26
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
Don't be too hard on women and salads. I love a good plate or two of steamed vegetables, sometimes choosing this for lunch or supper. And, I'm no vegan!!! We ate LOTS of boiled vegetables in my youth growing up in Georgia. I prefer the steamed kind as they taste just like the raw ones only warm and tender, and fewer nutrients are lost in steamed vegetables. I learned the great flavors of Greek salads with raw cucumber, vinegar, and olive oil with feta cheese and other raw vegetables when I lived in Athens, Greece, for about two months.
Actually, I said CHICKEN Caesar salad.

With an unsweetened ice tea. Great lunch.

Old October 21st, 2019 #27
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Actually, I said CHICKEN Caesar salad.

With an unsweetened ice tea. Great lunch.
I saw the "chicken" reference to Caesar salads. There's a small shop that has a dynamite chicken Caesar sandwich on pita bread. And, here in Florida, you can get lime wedges with your tea. Being a Southern boy, lemon wedges were the ONLY thing with tea--until I tried the Key lime wedge with my tea. It's better than a Long Island iced tea. I do take my tea with artificial sweetener, since I never got used to unsweetened tea. So far I've yet to have a really good chicken Caesar salad. For some reason, the chicken has always been over seasoned, or, if grilled on a fire, having a burned taste. Somehow, the little sandwich shop has the sandwich made to starve for.

Thread