Old August 9th, 2006 #21
Dietrich
out surfing. won't be back

Quote:
Originally Posted by --JD--
She's a dothead.

Both parents from Kolkota (East India).

Just looked it up on a website.

OIC. I was confused because she played a Parsi in one film I saw.

Parsis are from India by way of Iran . . . invented monotheism, ya know.

Old August 9th, 2006 #22
Agamemnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sisu
Actors are usually from the second caste. Highest of the high caste people are even lighter than that. I've seen one such lady who had completely N. European looking kids with blue eyes with a white guy. She looked like a European brunette herself and had blue eyed people in her family.

High caste, mostly Aryan people of India look down on the black Dravidians, not to mention they despise the Africans.
You might be interested to know that the Hindi word for caste is "Varna." It means "color."

Old August 9th, 2006 #23
Dietrich
out surfing. won't be back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon
You might be interested to know that the Hindi word for caste is "Varna." It means "color."

. . . and that they consider themselves "Aryans."

Old December 4th, 2006 #24
shanti22

Default wrong............

Quote:
Originally Posted by --JD--

The actress you posted is Riya Sen. Different person same last name. A very popular name I might add. Rimi Sen is the person, who made those remarks.

Rimi Sen

Old December 4th, 2006 #25
Sophia Katherina

Ive been here for all of 20 minutes and so far seen no pics of white women for praise/analysis and yet Ive seen endless pics and ratings of part asian women.I thought this would be a NS site but maybe Ive got it wrong?A lot of men here seem to have a keen interest in asian women.

Im staggered at the number of pics of asian (oh um "part asian"make it better?)women in here.

What IS this place???Have I got the wrong place?

Old December 4th, 2006 #26
Hugh Lincoln

Of all the world's non-white varieties, dot Indians seem to get our issues best. I just saw one the other week with an "America First" button on. Otherwise, they're often politically (mainstream) con, like Dinesh D'Souza, etc., and their dislike of niggers is palpable.

Old December 5th, 2006 #27
shanti22

Default well.....

I was just correcting someone's mistake(one amongst many). Maybe you should tell the admins to ban all asian related thread.

Old December 5th, 2006 #28
elbwgreez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia Katherina
Ive been here for all of 20 minutes and so far seen no pics of white women for praise/analysis and yet Ive seen endless pics and ratings of part asian women.I thought this would be a NS site but maybe Ive got it wrong?A lot of men here seem to have a keen interest in asian women.

Im staggered at the number of pics of asian (oh um "part asian"make it better?)women in here.

What IS this place???Have I got the wrong place?
I think all those threads were started by Anima Eterna, a half-breed who used to post here a hundred times a day.

Old December 5th, 2006 #29
John Bender
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanti22
I was just correcting someone's mistake(one amongst many). Maybe you should tell the admins to ban all asian related thread.
So you're the new mod we've all been hearing about?

Here's a site you might enjoy. Hell, they'll even consider you "white".

www.stormfront.org

Old December 5th, 2006 #30
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

I hope Rimi Sen will make some additional remarks about ugly kikes. How many fans she has in India, 500 million?

Old December 5th, 2006 #31
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Plus with their "bollywood" there is no need to please or apologize to the jewz. .
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Old December 5th, 2006 #32
Kievsky

She does look like Shannon Doherty! That was my first impression before I even scrolled down to the picture comparisons.

Look race is a continuum. Stop letting people make you fight each other because of this. RACE IS A CONTINUUM! Some Europeans are Whiter than others. So what?

I'm a red faced Irishman. On a White race scale, I'm maybe a 6 or a 7. My wife is Russian. She's a 4 or a 5. There is certainly a hint of the epicanthic fold in her eye structure. Not as much as Boris Yeltsin, but it's there. So what? We're White nationalists, we support the survival, expansion and advancement of the White race.

If someone from Iceland who rated a 10 on the White race scale said, "I'm Whiter than you and I don't want my children breeding with your children" I'd say, "No problem."

The irony of our predicament is that less Whiter Whites do more to defend the ramparts of the White gene pool than pure Whites. Italians and Russians are more racist, on average, than Swedes.

Personally, I made the conscious decision that my future generations would be Slavic. I know they have a long-ago admixture with Mongolian invaders. Perhaps that is why they are very racist and tribalist. Give me a family of extremely racist and tribalist "we care for our own" types who have a tiny Asiatic admixture over a bunch of "kumbaya" nigger loving Nordic churchgoers who send money to the "starving nigger babies" of Africoon.

Have I clarified the issue? I hope so. My own daughter has a faint hint of an epicanthic fold from her Russian mommy. If that discredits me, I accept it. She'll be White enough for some good White man. And if she's not White enough for some, that's OK. I'm not offended or aggrieved. I want the purest Whites to preserve themselves, but at the same time, I'm not going to suck up to nigger loving Nordics. I'm a racist tribalist. I choose Genghis Khan and his 16 million descendants in Central Asia and Eastern Europe over Reverend Nigger Lover Diffenbaugh, the racially pure Swede who imports Africans to Minnesota.

Old December 5th, 2006 #33
Donnachaidh

"The irony of our predicament is that less Whiter Whites do more to defend the ramparts of the White gene pool than pure Whites. Italians and Russians are more racist, on average, than Swedes."

Yes, that does sum it up rather nicely. I've seen Italians crack nog heads to keep their block white. But that seems beneath some of our " superior " brethren. Take a look at Minnesota and what the good Christians are doing there for their Somali brothers.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Old May 18th, 2012 #34
Rosita
Banned

Default Here

Better pictures of Rimi Sen

Old May 18th, 2012 #35
Rosita
Banned

I searched for better pictures of her

Thread