Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 30th, 2015 #21
Susan

I gave $40.00 a few weeks ago and told Linder I'd try to give that every two months if I could. I should be able to.

I don't drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes, do drugs, pay for cable tv, eat out, or otherwise waste my money so there's no excuse for me not supporting VNN.

My main thrust is keeping my home and it needs some work. Since I'm sixty I have some health issues that need money every now and then.

But Free Speech is something we must support. Just give what you can when you can.

We need VNN and it needs our support.

Old July 30th, 2015 #22
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Good job, Susan.

I know how hard it is to keep one's head above water financially these days. Especially on a fixed income. Always something needing money, property tax, insurance, auto registration.

Old September 25th, 2015 #23
Robbie Key

Bumpdiddlybump.

Old October 5th, 2015 #24
Susan

I know I can send more in December. I'll try to eke out some between now and middle of November.

Old October 30th, 2015 #25
Alexander M.

Default Lets break this all down

VNN has 10,980 members. If we all agree to donate a dollar each month we can raise 10,980 dollars each month times twelve ... now lets say we donate 5 to ten dollars a month ...you get the point.

Old October 30th, 2015 #26
Alexander M.

We all agree we want a better future for our children...donate what you can.

Old November 24th, 2015 #27
Alexander M.

Default Happy Thanksgiving to All

I know we all get caught up in the moment ...but let us be thankful for Alex Linder. This forum is what us Whites should be thankful for. Do not hesitate to donate.

Old December 3rd, 2015 #28
Susan

I'm putting a Christmas card in the mail today with some money. Keep up the good work on Twitter. You're welcome... lol

Old December 3rd, 2015 #29
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

A bit off topic here but where the hell has ol' Donnie in Ohio been lately? I kind of miss his smart-assed comments.

Maybe he gave up on VNN and moved to Stan Digg's (Fred O Mally's) forum? I know they had the occasional disagreement now and then, O'Mally and DIO, but they seemed to handle it pretty well. Or maybe he pissed off Alex or Varg and got banded from VNN?

Old December 5th, 2015 #30
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
A bit off topic here but where the hell has ol' Donnie in Ohio been lately? I kind of miss his smart-assed comments.

Maybe he gave up on VNN and moved to Stan Digg's (Fred O Mally's) forum? I know they had the occasional disagreement now and then, O'Mally and DIO, but they seemed to handle it pretty well. Or maybe he pissed off Alex or Varg and got banded from VNN?
Would anyone miss having hemorrhoids?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 5th, 2015 #31
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Would anyone miss having hemorrhoids?
Thumbs up. You do have a point there. He was intelligent and kind of funny though. But I guess even hemorrhoids can be funny if they are happening to someone else.

Old December 19th, 2015 #32
Whatheheck
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
Thumbs up. You do have a point there. He was intelligent and kind of funny though. But I guess even hemorrhoids can be funny if they are happening to someone else.
Donnie could serve himself better if he kept his mouth shut 25% of the time. I dont find the guy intelligent at all. He only raises an eyebrow because he wordsmith's contrarian/unproductive statements that leaves little doubt, he is more attention whore, despite his personal sincerity or conviction (if thats even the case). END OF STORY.

Sending in the next few days Alex.

Old December 19th, 2015 #33
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatheheck View Post
Donnie could serve himself better if he kept his mouth shut 25% of the time. I dont find the guy intelligent at all. He only raises an eyebrow because he wordsmith's contrarian/unproductive statements that leaves little doubt, he is more attention whore, despite his personal sincerity or conviction (if thats even the case). END OF STORY.

Sending in the next few days Alex.
I find it kind of strange that he just seemed to drop off the radar screen for no discernible reason. He was most likely being funded by George Soros. Actually, now that I think about it, he probably wasn't a person at all, DIO was an entire team of trolls headquartered in the basement of the SPLC in Montgomery, Alabama, with ties to the CIA, Al Qaida, the John Birch Society, and the Mickey Mouse Club. That would also explain "Donnie's" frantic attempts to discredit the 9/11 truthers, the chem-trail guys, and the HAARP truthers.

My advice on Donnie in Ohio; Watch him folks, he's a thoroughly dangerous man. He's been sent down here to infiltrate VNN. He's a mastermind in the ways of espionage and the reason we haven't seen him around lately is because he's been busy tearing Trump stickers off the bumpers of cars. He has a jew flag tacked up on the wall of his garage, and he voted for that nigger for president.

My apologies to Charlie Daniels.

Old July 16th, 2016 #34
Robbie Key

The Don is back. Watch out!

Old August 1st, 2016 #35
Susan

Be on the lookout Linder for an envelope I'm putting in the mail today.

I won't hold a few 'tards against you.

Old March 19th, 2017 #36
Shelise Williams
Banned

Default How?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelise Williams View Post
Why? I respect you. Tards? Whatever.
burn
I will not deal in Tard Coin, how do I donate? I have money to burn, and NOT a Jew. What?

Old May 26th, 2017 #37
Robbie Key

Donate some dollars if you appreciate this forum and Alex Linder's message.

Quote:
Send letters, packages, and donations to:
A. Linder
POB 101
Kirksville MO 63501

Check, Cash, or PMO. Fold money in paper or card.
Can be done anonymously without return address.

Old December 22nd, 2017 #38
Susan

I'm putting a Xmas card to you in the mail today. Look for it. Merry Christmas.

Old December 23rd, 2017 #39
Susan

Glad I didn't put the card in the mail before I saw a couple of posts from two days ago.

Linder, you're rude and ungrateful. Get your donations from someone else.

Old December 23rd, 2017 #40
Tony Boone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Glad I didn't put the card in the mail before I saw a couple of posts from two days ago.

Linder, you're rude and ungrateful. Get your donations from someone else.
If you haven't addressed that card yet I can guarantee 100% gratefulness if it's sent my way. It will be the only thing I get for Christmas.

Tags
alex linder

Thread