VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 12th, 2005 #21
King_Tiger
this... is my boomstick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe
Blacks are a human subspecies at best. Worst thing is that blacks and whites can reproduce together, making the separation less distinct.
Sometimes, this is used by the egalitarians to claim that "we iz all eekwalz", as if the ability for two animals to spawn makes them the same species. But, if I'm not mistaken, various dogs are of different species and yet they can breed, so what makes niggers and humans any different?

If you were to use the term human as both a biological and behavioral tag, then niggers would definitely be excluded from the "human race".

Old January 12th, 2005 #22
Rob Roy MacGregor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cracker oftheWhip
You'll find this site interesting.
Real Hybrid Animals
They all look sick and diseased. More proof that miscegenation is BAD no matter what the species.

Lion/Tiger Mix

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic

The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old January 12th, 2005 #23
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Unless I'm mistaken KT, the offspring between different species are usually infertile. Negroes may be far removed from the rest of the races, but they are not their own species no matter how hard white nationalists want them to be.

Dude If I EVER was an animal, I would wanna be a LIGER! Damn those guys rule.

Old January 12th, 2005 #24
King_Tiger
this... is my boomstick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfred
Interesting, I didn't know that. I wonder how wide this rule applies? Can a siberian tiger, for instance, procreate with just about any african lion? If so will the offspring be viable?

If the answer is yes to both these questions then I really have to look at the concept of species in a different way.
I'm not sure what types of tigers and lions they use to breed ligers, but they do in fact exist.

Above is a male Liger. Ligers are the product of a male lion breeding to a female tiger. Female lions breeding with male tigers are, for some reason, harder to acheive. They are known as Tigons, and are somewhat smaller and have a slightly different appearance.

As for question regarding the Siberian, I do remember seeing a pic of a Siberian-looking Liger, I'll see if I can bring one up.

Old January 12th, 2005 #25
King_Tiger
this... is my boomstick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima Eternae
Unless I'm mistaken KT, the offspring between different species are usually infertile. Negroes may be far removed from the rest of the races, but they are not their own species no matter how hard white nationalists want them to be.

Dude If I EVER was an animal, I would wanna be a LIGER! Damn those guys rule.

Lol my post ^ looks redundant now.

Anyway, you sound like Napoleon Dynamite with that statement.

Old January 12th, 2005 #26
King_Tiger
this... is my boomstick!

Quote:
Unless I'm mistaken KT, the offspring between different species are usually infertile.
Just because it's rare in one case doesn't invalidate the fact that different species can breed together. Sort of like...
Quote:
FYI, whites CAN get sickle cells, it's just rare. Blacks CAN use white marrow, it just has a high failure rate. This doesn't disprove Out of Africa...

Old January 12th, 2005 #27
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Well, negroes ARE homo sapiens. I have yet to see a scientific argument for the other side..

Old January 12th, 2005 #28
brutus

As a young boy in elementry school, I can remember when first hearing of the term "missing link" in science class.

I couldn't help but wonder why no one else was noticing that niggers fit that term to a "T".

Old January 12th, 2005 #29
King_Tiger
this... is my boomstick!

Quote:
Well, negroes ARE homo sapiens. I have yet to see a scientific argument for the other side.
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Tiger
If you were to use the term human as both a biological and behavioral tag, then niggers would definitely be excluded from the "human race".
I don't know about a biological argument, but since humans are the only animals ever to build civilizations and produce culture, and negroes have been proven utterly incapable of this, by that token they could not be considered human.

Old January 12th, 2005 #30
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Well, as usual, His Royal Slopeness is mistaken. The Jackel and Coyote are two different species of the genus Canis yet they are interfertile. In fact all members of the genus Canis (dogs, wolves, coyotes and jackals) are interfertile...that means they can produce fertile offspring.
http://www.ualberta.ca/~jzgurski/coyote.html

http://animalpicturesociety.com/CoyoteInfo.html

How is it that the Wolf, Jackal, Dog and the Coyote are physically more alike than are the White, Negro and the Asian, yet the canines are said to be of different species and the humanoids not? Can you explain that one to me, Oh mighty reader of Rushton?

In fact at one time some zoologists proposed that Homo-sapiens be divided into 3 species; Black, Yellow and White for the simple reason that there is simply too much scientific evidence relative to the massive racial differences, for any sane person to believe that Blacks are only White people with a melanin problem!

Do you understand, slope?

http://www.faem.com/edward/homowhat.htm

Old January 12th, 2005 #31
King_Tiger
this... is my boomstick!

Quote:
In fact all members of the genus Canis (dogs, wolves, coyotes and jackals) are interfertile. However, in the wild they generally do not interbreed, as wolves often treat coyotes as though they were unwanted competition because they often chase or kill any coyotes they come across.
It seems that canines interbreeding in a forced laboratory environment is very similar to "humans" interbreeding with each other in a forced integrated society.

Old January 12th, 2005 #32
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Quote:
In fact at one time some zoologists proposed that Homo-sapiens be divided into 3 species; Black, Yellow and White for the simple reason that there is simply too much scientific evidence relative to the massive racial differences, for any sane person to believe that Blacks are only White people with a melanin problem!
Because those people were wrong. Classifying by skin pigmentation is absurd. Aboriginals are closer genetically to Europeans than Negroids, yet you would lump them both together as "black"?

Quote:
Do you understand, slope?
Steve, based on the racial averages, your forehead slopes moreso than mine. Do YOU understand, slope? Or did you miss the thread?

Old January 13th, 2005 #33
Whirlwind

Exactly how do asians fit the out of africa story? Do you propose they are a different group entirely, but blacks and Whites are related? Slope that!

Old January 13th, 2005 #34
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlwind
Exactly how do asians fit the out of africa story? Do you propose they are a different group entirely, but blacks and Whites are related? Slope that!
No, asians would also be "related". They aren't any exception. You have to understand the the caucasoid and mongoloid races evolved because man left Africa. The demand to survive outside of Africa in harsher environments required physical and mental adaptation, or evolution.

And people actually think a shared common ancestor over 120,000 years ago somehow diminishes their "whiteness".

Old January 13th, 2005 #35
--JD--
Kike Killer

So just beacuse we can mate with them that automatically makes us the same species?

Im sorry but i am a bit sceptical.

Old January 14th, 2005 #36
Whirlwind

What environmental conditions are asian characteristics a result of? Skin not black. Why? Your famous epicanthic eye folds. Why? Do asians faces look that way as the result of thousands of years of eating things that aren't food? Asians no more came out of africa than did the Aryans. The theory you support is crap.

Old January 14th, 2005 #37
EuroKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by --JD--
Are niggers really human?

look at them! They look like fucking monkeys.

How the fuck are they classed as humans.
Another low IQ fool who found out how to post a message to a webboard. Just a bit of ranting, some moaning and then, he will go back playing nintendo.

By the by, it's not too hard to find a black who is able to put some more weight into a message.

I am sure some are already very happy, a new recruit!

Old January 14th, 2005 #38
--JD--
Kike Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuroKnight
Another low IQ fool who found out how to post a message to a webboard. Just a bit of ranting, some moaning and then, he will go back playing nintendo.

By the by, it's not too hard to find a black who is able to put some more weight into a message.

I am sure some are already very happy, a new recruit!
The irony.

Old January 14th, 2005 #39
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

If wolves and coyotes can have fertile offspring but are still considered to be different species, then whites and niggers should also be considered different species. Or wolves and coyotes should be classified into one species.

http://www.greenapple.com/~jorp/amzanim/crossesa.htm is an interesting page, thanks. From that page:

Quote:
A genetic (or biological) species is defined by the ability to produce fertile young. When individuals can interbreed and produce fertile
young they are described as the same species.

Last edited by Herman van Houten; January 14th, 2005 at 10:28 AM. Reason: adding link

Old January 14th, 2005 #40
SheerTerror

Who really cares what niggers are classified as? You can argue about this crap till you're blue in fucking face, and it doesn't change a damn thing.

Human or not, nogs will be nogs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 999
If wolves and coyotes can have fertile offspring but are still considered to be different species, then whites and niggers should also be considered different species. Or wolves and coyotes should be classified into one species.

http://www.greenapple.com/~jorp/amzanim/crossesa.htm is an interesting page, thanks. From that page:

Thread