VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Loxist Culture > Movies
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 5th, 2012 #21
Nate Richards

Quote:
I've seen all the good ones, it seems, and the new stuff almost uniformly is of no interest, as I'm adult and not interested in kiddie comic book-themed movies.
No kidding, thought it was just me. Everytime I drive by a theater it's Spiderman 5, X-men 4, or Superman: Beginnings

Fucking jews are getting so lazy now. Good.

Old August 5th, 2012 #22
America First

PAPILLON (1973)

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Last edited by America First; August 5th, 2012 at 05:19 PM.

Old August 5th, 2012 #23
Nate Richards

Papillon was great but I still have to laugh when the guard is choking Steve McQueen and he starts talking like Popeye. Papillion is one of the few that you can watch and enjoy more than once.

Nobody mentioned Taxi Driver or Clockwork Orange. You can actually watch them more than once, they aren't disposable. Still, everyone's seen them.

Quote:
I'm just looking for SOMETHING i haven't seen.
Yeah I just have trouble remembering the titles for the arcane stuff because you don't hear the names over and over again, so they end up leaking out of memory. Deadly Drifter is worth seeing once, has some funny bits. Weird jewy-lefty stuff attempting to make fun of its own "underground", I guess.

There's a section of "National Lampoon's Favorite Deadly Sins" called "Anger", starring jew "Andrew Dice Clay" that's good for some laughs. "who the FUCK gets buried at night??!?"

If you have Netflix, do a Trailer Park Boys marathon some weekend. Nova Scotia television with no jews involved, believe it or not. Very PC, but different flavor at least, and lots of improv funny stuff. Kids In The Hall with 50% less faggotry, which is doing pretty good by canadian standards.

Old August 5th, 2012 #24
N.B. Forrest

The Bedford Incident is chilling, as is Fail Safe, another film that played on Cold War annihilation fears.

Seven Days in May is excellent, even though it is of course jewed through & through.

Amarcord, Fellini's film based on his childhood experiences, is very funny.

Detour, considered by many to be the best noir. Ann Savage plays a femme fatale bitch to end 'em all.

Asphalt Jungle: Sterling Hayden stars in a story about a Kentucky-born strong-arm guy involved in a big jewel heist. jew Sam Jaffe is superb as the urbane "German" mastermind.

Old August 5th, 2012 #25
N.B. Forrest

Get Carter: Michael Caine's classic, not Sylvester Stallone's steaming pile.

The Hot Rock: Redford in another jewel robbery flick. Very funny. The repulsive kike Zero Mostel plays a slimy shyster lawyer you just want to crush like a roach.

Old August 5th, 2012 #28
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

ALIENS
Full Metal Jacket
The Matrix (1 & 2 - 3 sucked ass)
Braveheart
48 hours (watermelon and spearchucker, LOFL)
The Expendibles
30 Days of Night

honorable mentions

Resident Evil Series
Underworld Series

Trailer Park Boys - Seasons 1-7, The Christmas Special, Say Goodnight to the Bad Guys, The Big Dirty, Countdown to Liquor Day.

Old August 8th, 2012 #29
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Default "Ever in my Heart" (1933)

Their righteous indignation aroused by the screaming anti-German newspaper headlines, the children begin picking up rocks that they will use to bludgeon the deceased German-American child's dachshund.

The bad guy in this film is the lying press, inciting people (New Englanders, in this case) to madness. The good guy is the Man and Wife.

Not available to rent or own, but occasionally shown on Turner Classic Movies.

http://cinema4five.blogspot.com/2010...good-film.html

Barbara Stanwyck and Otto Kruger star, Archie Mayo directs.

Old August 9th, 2012 #30
America First

Default The Southerner

A 1945 film directed by Jean Renoir, based on the novel Hold Autumn in Your Hand by George Sessions Perry. The film received Oscar nominations for Best Director, Original Music Score and Sound. Renoir was named Best Director by the National Board of Review, which also named the film the third best of 1945.
Future director Robert Aldrich was an assistant director on this film.
A cotton picker in Texas decides to start his own farm but nature is against him.

After he made this movie, I read that he was disgusted with Hollywood NYC and went back to France.

Its not funny at all the suffering that the FDR criminal NYC Cabal caused for tens of millions of US, and gave a War we suffer from to this moment.

-Charles A. Lindbergh

Last edited by America First; August 9th, 2012 at 12:05 AM.

Old August 9th, 2012 #32
Steve Lillywhite
Banned

Location: The U.S. Office to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism

Session 9 (2001)

Grave Encounters (2011)

Pontypool (2008)

Old August 9th, 2012 #33
N.B. Forrest

Ulzana's Raid: Burt Lancaster is outstanding as Mackintosh, a quietly expert tracker helping the cavalry hunt down Apaches on a murderous rampage. This is no White guilt-tripping jewshit; the injuns are portrayed in their actions and discussed by the White characters as cruel savages - rare for any Western made since WWjew. A bloodily realistic, unsentimental film.

Old August 10th, 2012 #34
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Mondo Cane (1962) and Africa Addido; Mugabe and the White African, and Zeitgeist...

http://www.vnnforum.com/archive/index.php/t-82000.html

Mondo Cane with "eng sub" can still be found in two parts on YouTube.

I mention these because both Mugabe... and Zeitgeist are available on NetFlix and should probably be watched. Most garden-variety liberals I've spoken with recently have seen or at least had Zeitgeist recommended to them.

Ads

1. Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news ...
    by coltheawesomeable | 5 days ago | 466 views

2. Translate

Africa Addio es un documental italiano de 1966 sobre el fin de la era colonial en África.Imágenes reales sobre los animales llamados europeos, en ...
    by MLC954 | 9 months ago | 50,287 views

3. More documentary Italian shock surprise exploitation Africa addio Cannes David Donatello Norman Newell Rodolfo Guglielmi Valentino ...
    by madcanap | 11 months ago | 31,300 views

4. Translate

Ortolani More documentary Italian shock surprise exploitation "Africa addio" Cannes David Donatello Norman Newell baywatch Salvation Army ...
    by madcanap | 11 months ago | 24,384 views

5. Translate

Ortolani More documentary Italian shock surprise exploitation "Africa addio" Cannes David Donatello Norman Newell California cimitero ...
    by madcanap | 11 months ago | 74,283 views

Last edited by -JC; August 10th, 2012 at 03:27 PM.

Old August 10th, 2012 #35
Angel Ramsey
Banned

The Phantasim series.

Old August 12th, 2012 #36
Cliff Chambers

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtn View Post

http://frothygirlz.com/2009/07/27/me...ations-brazil/
Brazil: I can’t remember a movie that has made me both laugh and cry—and spooked me, and made me feel romantic, and many other things. And Brazil does that.

Terry Gilliam’s Brazil doesn’t have much of a plot—in a dystopian world, government drone Jonathan Pryce has recurring dreams of a beautiful woman, meets said woman in real life, gets her, loses her, and then…well, some other stuff involving Robert DeNiro as a renegade fixer, a giant samurai, and Michael Palin wearing the creepiest mask in Christendom and beyond happens.

The meat of Brazil, Terry Gilliam’s 1985 masterpiece, is in the moments—first and foremost are the visuals, which are Gilliam’s greatest strength as a director. Everything from lead Jonathan Pryce’s dreams, to his office, to the medical center, to the Ministry (and who could forget the car?) are rendered with a parental love, and their details provide some of the best jokes. Say what you will about Gilliam’s desultory stories, the man never cheats on his backgrounds and effects.

Brazil (1985, Terry Gilliam) has a brazen originality. It’s not so much based on as inspired by 1984 (one of the working titles was 19841⁄2) , but nowhere near as serious, which is probably good for Gilliam because he’s not a very serious man. But that’s not to say it’s a comedy either. Though it sort of is. It’s a com-rom-dram.
That has to be one of the most asinine movies I've ever seen. I couldn't watch it for more than a half hour without flipping the channel.

My favorite movies include Taxi Driver, Wizard of Oz, Chronicles of Narnia, Darkness Falls, Inception, Flightplan. I'd really recommend Flightplan to anyone, it may actually be my #1. One guy described it as "Panic Room at 40k feet"... very accurate. Panic Room was great too.

Old August 13th, 2012 #37
Nitin K.

Andrey Tarkovskiy's STALKER is a classic.

Old August 14th, 2012 #38
America First

Burt was a classic Liberal, but he was duped, and he was not pervert IMO. Burt grew up in The Bowery On The Lower East Side.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YEwZ8cSxqo

Lillian Gish was offered allot of money for a movie contract in 1940 if she would renounce America First, and resign membership.
No one in Hollywood is like that any more.

Tom Selleck, and so called joo basher, LOL Mel Gibson are last White men Hollywood hired, and there won't be any more, till we deport them.

-Charles A. Lindbergh

Last edited by America First; August 16th, 2012 at 01:15 AM.

Old August 14th, 2012 #39
America First

Yeah so much Indian hate throughout the whole movie. I find myself rooting for the Indians all the time. But as you all know they always lose. The gun vs. The arrow.

glamtrackstar70 2 years ago

Normal Hollywood Western. The Indians are all bad. Fuck dem red niggers. Ain't nothn' like a dead injun. A good injun is a dead injun. They ain't got no tellegence. Well, fuck whites. I lived through 20 years of white supremecy, left for Israel and didn't look back. Like the Jews, like the Indians.

ChiefOren 2 years ago
Unquote
Look these supposedly jooish comment's on a 52 year old movie The Unforgiven.

Congoid, joo's, Indian Savage's, dung miner's and so many united in our genocide, and for instilling false guilt in Poor Whites and other levels of Whites to bend over.

-Charles A. Lindbergh

Old August 14th, 2012 #40
Pat Bateman

Good, atmospheric '50s flick showing how slimy media kikes operate.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0051036/

Tags
#1, movies

Thread