VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 21st, 2019 #1
Gladiatrix

Default Food/drinks you can't stand

There was one on favorite foods.

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=554204

I do like wiener schnitzel. Don't care about any noodles with it.

Starting one on things you hate. My list:

Lamb meat in any form

Cheese made from goat or sheep milk

Avocados in any format.

Asparagus and Brussel sprouts

Mayonnaise and margarine

Sauvignon Blanc and cognac

Most sweets (I do like European milk chocolate, tiramisu, NY cheesecake and gelato)

Old October 21st, 2019 #2
Donncha Dennis

Fanta orange drink stuff is nasty wont go near it that and dr pepper.

Old October 22nd, 2019 #3
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking Youre obviously fishing for comments, so ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post

My Favorite Things - Julie Andrews

Lamb meat in any form

Avocados in any format.

Mayonnaise and margarine

Most sweets (I do like European milk chocolate, tiramisu, NY cheesecake and gelato)
Really, who cares what you like or dont like to eat and drink Stinky but if you must tell us don't start a thread in VNNF General Discussion to blab about it.

Yawn, your culinary tastes seem to be the same as your average nigger that eats out at McDonalds, and a great cognac like King Louis is something you've obviously never tasted or you wouldn't have shaded the drink.

And while I'm at it, the avatar of a degenerate leftist hollywood actor who has repeatedly played faggots in films (including detestable flamer Arthur Rimbaud and J. Edgar Hoover) shouldn't be displayed on this forum.

Example:

There are pics of Di Caprio sucking cock and taking it in the ass on the web but I wont disgust the membership posting them here.

Why don't you use the pic of the dead cat that you use on Stormfront here?

Old October 22nd, 2019 #4
Crowe

- pasta, oregano, parmesan cheese. Yeah, I don't care for Italian food.

- curry, it's just fucking nasty to me.

- caramel, I don't like the texture.

- most casseroles. (95%) it's a lazy dish, and typically poorly seasoned by most.

- duck sauce. (Chinese)

- fish sauce. (Chinese)

Old October 22nd, 2019 #5
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
- pasta, oregano, parmesan cheese. Yeah, I don't care for Italian food.

- curry, it's just fucking nasty to me.

- caramel, I don't like the texture.

- most casseroles. (95%) it's a lazy dish, and typically poorly seasoned by most.

- duck sauce. (Chinese)

- fish sauce. (Chinese)
Chink fish sauce is totally puke city for me.

There's a small influx of creoles and Cajuns coming within 50 or so miles of where we reside and tourists are everywhere. Some nice restaurants have added okra and tomato gumbo to their vegetable list. I'm from the Deep South, but that just makes me also. I finally got used to fried okra but boiled okra tastes worse than a decaying fish in chink fish sauce, toss in the duck sauce and you'll get the drift of boiled, "seasoned" okra.

Old October 22nd, 2019 #6
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

* Sweet pickles, bread and butter pickles - I like sour pickles, I like dill pickles, I like cucumbers, but I loathe the taste of sweet pickles...smells and tastes like disease.

* Macaroni and cheese - I've never eaten a mixture of ground-up cardboard and snot, but I'd guess that's how they make macaroni and cheese.

* Close call, beets. - I had a girl friend who loved to cook. She would cook beets...I would pretend to like them (I'm not a complete fool.) I guess I can't say I hate them, but I'm more careful with my girl friends these days.

That's about it.

Mike

Old October 22nd, 2019 #7
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
Chink fish sauce is totally puke city for me.
I bought some margarine one time that was on sale, a big tub of it, and it had a hint of fish flavor to it. On the tub was marked "Omega 3", which I found out later was fish oil. Yuck!

I like fish, I just don't like stuff that's not fish tasting like fish. Like fish oil margarine on my English muffins.

Quote:
There's a small influx of creoles and Cajuns coming within 50 or so miles of where we reside and tourists are everywhere. Some nice restaurants have added okra and tomato gumbo to their vegetable list. I'm from the Deep South, but that just makes me also. I finally got used to fried okra but boiled okra tastes worse than a decaying fish in chink fish sauce, toss in the duck sauce and you'll get the drift of boiled, "seasoned" okra.
I love Cajun food. I don't care much for Okra, regardless of how it's prepared. I do like jambalaya, gumbo, and red beans and rice with cornbread. A lot of the food I fix for myself has Cajun spices added to it. I like well seasoned food.

My grandmother used to make this Cajun chowder, and I got the recipe to it laying around here somewhere. It's not a quick or easy dish to prepare, and it has to simmer for several hours. It requires more effort than most home cooks are willing to put into a dish. This was back when females stayed at home, in the kitchen, so they had time to prepare good meals like this. Now, lazy bitches make casseroles.

Last edited by Crowe; October 22nd, 2019 at 04:07 PM.

Old October 22nd, 2019 #8
ToneDeaf

Seriously, anything with a kosher symbol
makes me gag.
-bottom feeders (clams,suckers . . .)
-hotdogs, MacD's
-canned stuff like ravioli (gross)
-imports esp. from e.india
And sorry guys, but u.s. produce
(too many recalls, e-colli,gmo . .) but then,
I grow my own and buy local Canadian.

Old October 30th, 2019 #9
Erik T. White

I HATE what is considered "fine dining" these days, probably "cooked" by trannies and other quasi life forms where crap is passed off as "cuisine."

Take a look at the reference below:

http://www.blackberryfarm.com/pdfs/2.../Fall_Barn.pdf

This is at The Barn (TM) in Tennessee. Expect to pay around 300 dollars for stuff that mom and pop diners used to prepare years ago.

Oh, yes. Add "wine parings" and the tab is 250 dollars per person and all at the table need to participate.

One New York "fine dining" establishment offers a boiled turnip with Chinese mustard and Chinese fish sauce. How much meth does some faggot have to use to come up with that????? Oh, and the same venue has a gourmet dish of "Georgia Littleneck Clams." This was a peasant meal in areas of coastal Georgia when I was a kid.

Ka-chink goes the cash register when dinner jacketed faggots hook the tourists for lots of shekels. I'm sure Crowe would love the turnip. Just kidding, White Brother.

Old November 11th, 2019 #10
Paul

I've been renting the top floor of a house on eastern Long Island. It's built on ten foot poles and surrounded by eight foot marsh weeds. Sometimes the owner leaves a crab trap in the water and in the morning he boils and eats crabs for breakfast.

Yesterday, Sunday, there was an awful smell from what he was cooking. He had come across a dead deer in the road and brought it home and butchered it. It was a yearling, about 100 lbs. The awful smell? He cooked and ate the deer's heart. He offered me some, but I turned it down.

Old November 11th, 2019 #11
John Evans
Christian Anti-Semite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToneDeaf View Post
Seriously, anything with a kosher symbol
makes me gag.
Tell me anything you can buy in a supermarket that doesn't have a kosher symbol on it. When you buy food you're just pouring money into the pockets of dirty kikes.

Kikes own all the food producers. If you don't grow your own, you're screwed.

Never trust a jew.

Old November 11th, 2019 #12
spoon!
Somewhere in Zog World....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post

My Favorite Things - Julie Andrews

Lamb meat in any form

Avocados in any format.

Mayonnaise and margarine

Most of those I agree with, but I do like mayonnaise on French Fries. But, I have to add liver!

Thread