VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 6th, 2008 #1
G. Qan

Default 28 August 08 : Michael

Old September 6th, 2008 #2
G. Qan

28 AUG 05
Hail Michael! It was great to receive word from you, along with your document for pro*cessing, as usual. I also received the M.O. Many thanks!
I'm surprised that your zoggies want you to keep their kosher indoctrination programs secret from us Qoyim, who pay taxes for such mind-manipulation procedures. This is a clear case of mens rea on their part, THE GUILTY MIND OF ZOG. I don't see how the truth would cause problems in your ZOG-gulag. Would your zoggies explain?
It appears that you are under the gun, literally & figuratively, but ZOG's suppression of our First Amendment is nothing new, since our Founding Felon Freemasons stacked the dec* against the Goyim, thereby undoing the touted objects of "The American Revolution" forth*with. The message is clear: "Here's the freedom you may exercise, so we can punish you for doing so." I don't see how truth on the outside could cause problems On the inside of your gulag, as I say. ZOG works in wondrous ways its mischief to perform.
As I wrote to Claude, "business cycles" are created by the jew-banksters to maximize their profits & power via inflation, then deflation,which are also aimed at instigating war, the jews' main harvests. We sit like bemused cattle in the midst of such a cycle, in which those who suffer most seem to know least, & do not want to know what ails them.
Georgia may be an excuse for another kosher harvest of Goyim & their hard-earned Geld (money). Israeli jewspaper Haaretz reports their arms sales to Russia & Georgia. Georgia is Khazar (Ashkenazim) throughout, so its population is an Israeli colony & vice versa. My only question is: How Khazar is Russia these days? It appears to me that the tottering USA is being set up for a fall by our Zionist rulers, on behalf of their jew world ordure. By this time, we should know that the USA & its Goy population are expendable. Talmudists, i.e. Freemasons,say that's why the pyramid on the dollar bill is unfinished, since the USA is not designed to survive the creation of the NWO. This will be interesting to see, since we are passive spectators &/or dupes in the political process, according to our own wishes. The Satanic symbols of the USA make all things manifest which are aimed against us. By ig*noring them, we become accomplices in our own victimization. The hallmark of Judaism is its persecution of the innocent, by which the guilt of the perpetrator is transferred to the victim. This is known as scapegoating, which Jesus allegedly did to the swine of the fable, & which was later done, allegedly, to Jesus, who became guilty by forgiving his murderers. Thus was the evil cabalistic spell fulfilled. That's why jews chant, "Never forgive. Never forget," lest the guilt be transferred upon them, instead of their victims. We live in a magical world of sword & sorcery, albeit without the expensive swords & fur costumes of Conan movies. What could be more magical than the creation of money out of nothing, which is used to send men to war, & enslave them to debt? And, with their willing co-operation! Can there be any doubt that we live under an evil spell? If we only wished, we could snap out of our jew-daze, but we don't want to, as appears so obvious. So much for show-biz.
I shall repeat your instructions, so you'll know if I've made any mistake: (1) I shall send a copy of your latest document, "One Size Fits All," to Tom Alciere (fromjail.com).
2)To you I shall send herewith copies of your appeal of Mail Rejections 189^3 & 189^.
3)Included in this mailing is a complete copy of your appeal papers to Susan L. Carlson,
a copy of which I include in Tom Alciere's mailingf of your property appeal only.
In view of your zoggies' mischievous censorship policies, I'm reluctant to send you everything I send my other correspondents. Hence, I think it best to concentrate on your appeals against previous zoggie offenses, rather than cause new ones.
My sources indicate that Obama is receiving overwhelming financial support from such fatcat felons as Soros, Buffett, Wolf of UBS, the Swiss-based international bank; & Paul Volcker, formerly of the Federal Reserve Bank. It seems Obama is much better funded than McCain, who is firmly in the Israel First camp, according to the jewsmedia. In politics, the banksters fund both sides, as in war, so the winner becomes the banksters' slave. One jew pundit stated that elections are a matter of money, so why not hand the office to the candidate who raises the most campaign funding? Or, would that finally reveal to Goyim that we live in a plutocracy, not a democracy? Oy veh! Rest assured that we have the best government money can buy, as always. If Obama wins, the Zionists may step up their geno*cide policies against Whites, as proclaimed by the ADL of B'nai B'rith Lodge. Their bro*ther Freemasonic Goyim will go along with them, as always.
It's otherwise all quiet on the western front. Strength through Joy to you. DOWZ! ORION!

Thread