VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 6th, 2008 #1
G. Qan

Default 30 Aug 08 : Anonymous

30 AUG 08

Dear ________: Many thanks for your letter of 26 AUG 08 & the $20! I shall be very happy to send you the ANSWP magazines as soon as I receive them. Thanks, also for the double sub*scription, one of which I guess is for me. I don't keep copies for myself, after I've read them, so I can send you those copies also. Just let me know. Otherwise I shall send them to other correspondents, as I did the ones I was originally supposed to send you. I hope I have been sufficiently confusing with this statement. In brief: You get all copies in one subscription, & you can receive all copies of both subscriptions, if you like. Many, many thanks!

The Glenn Miller Story occurred while I was in Canada, so what I think I know is all hearsay, that is, others' statements. My first information about Miller was in the form of a newspaper-style publication which he put out, the title of which I forget, because of the volume of material I was processing at Samisdat Publishers in Toronto, amid the hectic background of Zündelian Disorganization. This meant that I was constantly inter*rupted in every task I sought to perform 24-7. Universities have done such experiments in order to cause Alzheimer symptoms in young adults, with some success, I've heard. Chaos & hubbub were merely the Zündel M.O.

Please pardon that digression! Miller's publication featured color photos of him & his supporters in "Nazi camouflage" uniforms, parading down some village street in the USA, with a sound truck leading them, which played Nazi marching songs. That I recall firsthand. Later, Miller had some trouble with the ZOG, & he promised to "die, sword in hand." As it turned out, according to blightwing sources, Miller was arrested, empty vodka bottle in hand, in a trailer, in the company of "Peaches," a Black transvestite. I understand that Miller was taken into custody without incident.

I've read that Miller had a Vietnamese wife & at least one child by her. From his photos, he appears to be a Gypsy, definitely a dark Anglo-mestizo. Allegedly, "The Order" funded him with robbery money, as they also, allegedly, did Pierce. Pastor Miles hinted at this policy of "pro-White" robbers funding blightwing groups in his publication. In my experience, such funny-funding can be used by ZOG to destroy a genuine opposition group. Even the jew, Lenin, alias Ulyanov, warned about banditry as a means of party financing, for the money robbed was that of the regime, & bandits don't want to lose the value of their loot by destroying the regime. "Lenin" concluded that banditry was dangerous because it could corrupt & subvert the goals of a revolutionary party. "Lenin" preferred obtaining party funds directly from the Rothschilds & their cronies. As it was, a major bank robbery led by Stalin alias Djugashvili (Jewson) featured a bomb in a park, near a bank. The bomb shredded numerous nannies, babies & children, & the carnage drew the police to that scene, while "Stalin's" bandits robbed the bank. The large quantity of high-denomination rubles was taken to Paris by none other than Litvinov alias Finkelstein, who was arrested, for the clever Goyim had recorded the serial numbers of the money & transmitted them to other banks in Europe. Aargh! I don't know what happened to "Litvinov," but I understand that "Stalin" spent a vacation in Siberia, possibly in connection with that bloody robbery. The Tsar was far too kind to these jew bolshevik bandits, who repaid him by massacring him & his family. This is where Christinsanity & Judaism interface: The Christian forgives & the jew murders him. Such a deal!

This digression is simply to show that "The Order" was ignorant of history. Why read history when robbery is more fun? This is also called "Do in haste, repent at leisure." Some say: "At least they DID something!" Well, can we say that thoughtless action is any better than actionless thought? What if the thoughtless action benefits the ZOG? Was the Murrah Building explosion of benefit to ZOG opponents, or to the ZOG? I say the ZOG benefited, since that explosion served to hide the ZOG's vicious Waco Massacre, in which children were burned alive in the Koresh compound's bomb shelter, by ZOG-thugs, as I saw on the videos. McVeigh should have received a medal for his service to the ZOG. "Well, at least he DID something!"

Miller's chief claim to infamy occurred in his ZOG-serving testimony against members of "The Order" at the Fort Smith Sedition Trial, as I understand. Now he is said to be a money conduit for ZOG. His job is to co-opt & corrupt ostensible White leaders. Those who receive his money do not denounce him for what he allegedly is: A ZOG-rat.

All the best, as always. DOWZ!

P.S.: Thanks, also, for the Overthrow.com Blog downloads.

Thread