Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 23rd, 2020 #21
Franco

Most of the 12 states that have issued "stay-at-home" orders are liberal states. Not surprising: liberals love big government mandates.

---------------

Old March 23rd, 2020 #22
Susan

This place has always been full of paranoids, some worse than others. I choose to look at the facts, as well as listen to those who present the opposing side, and err on the side of caution. Especially where my health and life are concerned. I'm fortunate in that I am able to survive financially , remain in my own home, and bring home an income.

I am very concerned about those Whites who are in bad shape. I want this over asap and our lives to get back to normal. But right now people are getting infected and some are dying. We must get the new cases down and quarantined to prevent the spread. I just don't see the grand conspiracy that some of you do.

And to the troll who commented that I am "fucked up": I am 65 years old and have no cancer anywhere and no heart problems.

I do have some chronic issues that are hereditary and I deal with them without the use of any medication whatsoever. You won't find too many 65 yr. olds who take no medication for anything. We're very rare. I believe in clean living. Then you don't have to complain, blame, or take medication.

I don't drink alcohol or smoke and I've been a vegan for over 40 years.

Now quit trolling and go back to stormsuck.

Old March 23rd, 2020 #23
Tony Boone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
No I'm not. I've been on this site forever.
And you should know better.

Quote:
It's projected to be ...
And there is the operative phrase. But in reality it isn’t.

Fake, a non-event.

Old March 23rd, 2020 #24
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
And you should know better.

And there is the operative phrase. But in reality it isn’t.

Fake, a non-event.
How many do you think will die from this in the US?

Old March 23rd, 2020 #25
Ray Allan

Quote:
If the situation ramps up another gear where hospitals are at far over capacity and death rates become substantial, I'd expect a virtual martial law with National Guard and US military personnel. That's when it will be dicey to not comply. Most of these psychos are probably drooling at the thought of free target practice on live white beings.
I have no doubt at all the ranks of the green niggers (and their blue nigger cohorts) are filled with scum like that. We will have to wait and see. Mike in Denver made a good comment regarding this in another thread:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=211

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old March 23rd, 2020 #26
Joe from OH

I'm going to have a notebook with me in the car that says "I have coronavirus" in big block letters.

My intuition says that blue niggers will send me on my way without question

Old March 23rd, 2020 #27
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
The question I got, is why aren't we having a similar reaction every time flu season rolls around?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbs...-children-cdc/

20000 people died this flu season in spite of them having vaccines for it. Which is way more than anyone is projecting to die from coronavirus in the US.

Worldwide? The flu has already killed more people than the coronavirus will this year several times over. Yet nobody is panicking over the flu.....why not?
Ready for some numbers??

Quote:
2019-2020 U.S. Flu Season: Preliminary Burden Estimates

CDC estimates* that, from October 1, 2019, through March 14, 2020, there have been:
38,000,000 – 54,000,000
flu illnesses

17,000,000 – 25,000,000
flu medical visits

390,000 – 710,000
flu hospitalizations

23,000 – 59,000
flu deaths
https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden...-estimates.htm

Something just isn't being said about the COVID-19 virus and I'm leaning towards (((profit from medical corporations selling equipment))), (((profit from a vaccine))), and toss in (((Whites giving up their rights.)))

Old March 23rd, 2020 #29
Franco

Coronavirus is an unknown. The flu is a known. That's the difference.

----------------

Old March 23rd, 2020 #30
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
I went on my daily trip to the nearby craft brewery today for my 32 oz. crowler of beer. I've done this every day since the lock down. Something was different today. About 20 people, mostly couples had brought chairs and were sitting in the parking lot drinking their growlers and crowlers. Very communally. A big sense of "fuck you, I'll do what I want."

Not exaggerating. Revolution in the air.

We'll see. I'm joining them tomorrow.

Mike
Praise Jesus.

Old March 28th, 2020 #31
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

Jew Flu, perpetrated by the media, and we know who controls the media.

Didn't that jew Bill Ackman get on TV and ranted on and on about this beng the end of the world, after he shorted the market with 27 million, and turned it into 2.6 billion betting on the coronavirus tanking the market?

The whole thing is bullshit. It's the jew flu for the hooknoses to profit. Oy Vey, its the opportunity of a lifetime. Never let a good crisis go to waste.

Don't believe any of this shit.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old March 28th, 2020 #32
Proud White Guy

https://markets.businessinsider.com/...0-3-1029035562

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old March 28th, 2020 #33
Dawn Cannon

Default The Absolute Chutzpah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud White Guy View Post

He also urged President Donald Trump to shut down the country for a month amid the coronavirus pandemic

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rus-fears.html

Old March 28th, 2020 #34
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud White Guy View Post
Jew Flu, perpetrated by the media, and we know who controls the media.

Didn't that jew Bill Ackman get on TV and ranted on and on about this beng the end of the world, after he shorted the market with 27 million, and turned it into 2.6 billion betting on the coronavirus tanking the market?

The whole thing is bullshit. It's the jew flu for the hooknoses to profit. Oy Vey, its the opportunity of a lifetime. Never let a good crisis go to waste.

Don't believe any of this shit.
Never mind Kung-Flu, Jew Flu is right on.

Old March 29th, 2020 #35
Tony Boone

Quote:
Ohio goes under lockdown at 11:59pm today. Here's the order:

https://www.cleveland.com/news/2020/...ome-order.html

So many loopholes. *paraphrased*"Delivering needed supplies to people who should not leave their homes or can't get them" is included. While I'm going to mostly stay in, I'm going to call friends in all directions of my house who will vouch that I'm delivering needed supplies to them. I'll toss some canned goods and a bag of rice in my back seat for added cover.

I'd imagine that your order will have many ways to avoid compliance.

We all know that niggers and spics won't comply, so for all intents and purposes, following the current round of "orders" is essentially voluntary.

If the situation ramps up another gear where hospitals are at far over capacity and death rates become substantial, I'd expect a virtual martial law with National Guard and US military personnel. That's when it will be dicey to not comply. Most of those psychos are probably drooling at the thought of free target practice on live white beings.
I’m currently in Ohio at a truck stop and shutdown for the night. Upon entering Ohio from West Virginia there was really no traffic at all on the highway. Drove over 500 miles today as it was light traffic most of the way so far. Did see a couple of Ohio state troopers sitting on the side of the road.

Old March 31st, 2020 #36
Ray Allan

This cannot go on. How much longer will people put up with this before they say "Fuck this bullshit" and start going about their previous lives and routines?

Old March 31st, 2020 #37
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
This cannot go on. How much longer will people put up with this before they say "Fuck this bullshit" and start going about their previous lives and routines?
Then blue niggers and green niggers might shoot you.

Old March 31st, 2020 #38
Tony Boone

Quote:
How many do you think will die from this in the US?
I have no idea and have no way of knowing whether the numbers reported in the media are true. Also don’t know whether or not a given patient died as a result of the flu or whether the flu was secondary to other more serious health issues.

Whatever the case I am of the opinion that we’re experiencing a response that is way beyond any that is appropriate under the instant circumstances.

Last edited by Tony Boone; March 31st, 2020 at 07:28 AM.

Old April 3rd, 2020 #39
Proud White Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Exactly, thank you Ray. If the media hadn't started all this hysteria with their fake news, and jew flu. This would be nothing but a normal flu season.
The whole thing is bullshit. We would catch it, our immune system would, protect us with antibodies, and we would all be going about business as usual.

Just as a footnote for anyone that can read, and maybe take a few seconds for a coherent thought.

Let this sink in;

175,000 people die in this world everyday.

7,500 people die in the US everyday.

That means this Fake Jew Flu is nothing. Hell they can't even test for it correctly, they are getting a bunch of false positives to add to the hysteria. If you do test positive, then what, there's no cure for the flu. What a bunch of fuckin dummies. 98% of the people that get it, survive.

The media hooknoses are laughing their asses off the stupidity and gullibility of the liberal goyum. Hell the liberal goyum still think we're all created equal, and santa claus is real, lol.

The real threat is the hooknose media has actually convinced most of the world the sky is falling, and the sheep are buying it. That's is power, and that's what I fear.

Thread