VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 8th, 2020 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default Blacks in diaspora

. . . is t just me or do blacks in diaspora almost always stick to themselves , even develop an own 'culture' unique for the country they are in and commit vicious attacks on people of our race . .?

Let's look at blacks in diaspora . .

Via slavery they came to the USA . .

They are also present on many Caribbean islands.

Also . . South-America.

In USA . . after slavery they lived all across the country . . in the south there was segregation and in the north they lived in ghettos.

Especially in the north they developed that 'ghetto thug'-image unique to them.

Today they commit crimes on people of our race all across the USA in massive numbers . .

- the Caribbean . .

Often they mercilessly attacked the European-stemming ruling class which lead to the fact that today they are left to their own in many Caribbean states.

Also . . many Caribbean states are hot-spots for Voodoo , African pagan religion.

( I also heard southern states like Louisiana are hot-spots for Voodoo too . .)

- in South-America . .

Also vicious attacks on people of our race , all throughout time . .

Also . . mixing.

In fact there are even branches of Voodoo I heard called Candomble and Santeria , one is from Cuba and one is from Brazil.

So . . blacks in diaspora are dangerous.

They take 'da mudderland' with them in diaspora ( their customs , voodoo etc . .)

History should teach us enough massacres by blacks on people of our race once they get the chance ( see for example the slaughtering of the colonial french population of Haiti ) . .

Blacks take the jungle with them wherever they are . . or maybe : the law of the jungle . .

Today the American south has the most blacks . .
They used to be segregated , but . . . you know . .

In the American south also the 'Blues'-culture of many american blacks developed . . and , like I said , also a hot spot for Voodoo. .

. . even though today the Blues is largely played by people of our race . . some of which , though , are aware of its American southern roots . . .

Last edited by ColdFire; January 9th, 2020 at 08:55 AM.

Old January 9th, 2020 #2
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
. . is t just me or do blacks in diaspora almost always stick to themselves , even develope an own 'culture' unique for the country they are in and commit vicious attacks on people of our race . .?

Let's look at blacks in diaspora . .

Via slavery they came to the USA . .

They are also present on many Caribbean islands.

Also . . South-America.

In USA . . after slavery they lived all across the country . . in the south there was segregation and in the north they lived in ghettos.

Today they commit crimes on people of our race all across the USA in massive numbers . .

- the Caribbean . .

Often they mercilessly attacked the European-stemming ruling class which lead to the fact that today they are left to their own in many Caribbean states.

Also . . many Caribbean states are hot-spots for Voodoo , African pagan religion.

( I also heard southern states like Louisiana are hot-spots for Voodoo too . .)

- in South-America . .

Also . . mixing.

In fact there are even branches of Voodoo I heard called Candomble and Santeria , one is from Cuba and one is from Brazil.

So . . blacks in diaspora are dangerous.

They take 'da mudderland' with them in diaspora ( their customs , voodoo etc . .)

History should teach us enough massacres by blacks on people of our race once they get the chance ( see for example the slaughtering of the colonial french population of Haiti ) . .

Blacks take the jungle with them wherever they are . . or maybe : the law of the jungle . .

Today the American south has the most blacks . .
They used to be segregated , but . . . you know . .

In the American south also the 'Blues'-culture of many american blacks developed . . and , like I said , also a hot spot for Voodoo. .

. . even though today the Blues is largely played by people of our race . . some of which , though , are aware of its American southern roots . . .

ZUCCHERO - Mama (1990) .

is t just me or do blacks in diaspora almost always stick to themselves So you're actually admitting that we stayed to ourselves.. and then magically whites appeared ( some people would call this an invasion )

Lol So lets talk about the Europeans in the ruling class that caused these problems, lets talk about the Europeans who systematically exterminated, the Original natives of the Caribbean... Should we talk about the Arawak and what happened to them? What do you think the French did to the Original Natives of Haiti, the Taino/Awarak?

Do i really need to go into detail with the amount of genocides done by Europeans against blacks and natives of the Americas?

The European Ruling Class.
Oh the same class that is in power today, the Same Families that are in the NWO... Hows Europe doing by the way with that forced immigration? They've never stopped this.

No, this was once again something done by whites, you probably should look into the 1800s in Urban areas i really dont know where you this ghetto idea from... I mean... we all know the Germans know all about Ghettos amirite?

Blacks had a town in Central Park in NYC before anyone else moved there, guess what happened to it. Whites forced them out for no reason.

All-black towns across America: Life was hard but full of promise

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...506_story.html

As opposed to the Odin Worshippers? A scandinavian " Religion "

Also . . mixing.

Something that has been happening.. for ever you understand that when two different people meet each other the first thing that happens is war, When The Vikings attempted to make a settlement in newfoundland, the Natives attacked them outright and forced the Vikings to flee. ( In hindsight they made the Vikings flee, think about that for a moment )

https://militaryhistorynow.com/2013/...and-europeans/

"Thorvald, the son of Erik the Red and brother of Lief Eiriksson, landed in the New World sometime around 985 CE. The 50-member party eventually set up a fortified camp on the large island. Yet almost as soon as the Norsemen hauled their long boats onto the beaches, fighting broke out with the local natives."

" History should teach us enough massacres by blacks on people of our race once they get the chance ( see for example the slaughtering of the colonial french population of Haiti ) . . "

The Colonization of Africa
http://exhibitions.nypl.org/africana...of-africa.html

Berlin Conference of 1884–1885 Meeting at which the major European powers negotiated and formalized claims to territory in Africa; also called the Berlin West Africa Conference.
https://www.oxfordreference.com/view...5337709-e-0467

Europeans Claiming land that isn't theirs...
https://www.novelguide.com/king-leop...top-ten-quotes

Old January 10th, 2020 #3
Sartt
Banned

C'mon coldfire, DeBatE Me BrUh : )

Last edited by Sartt; January 10th, 2020 at 01:40 AM.

Thread