VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old September 25th, 2017 #1
majorlee

Default serious question: what percentage black population before it is unfit for whites to live in

I mean in a city to town. I know the initial response might be like 10 blacks etc. But realistically what percentage of black population would drive whites out. 10%? 20%?
It seems to be in my opinion that 20% would be enough to make life for whites miserable.

Old September 25th, 2017 #2
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorlee View Post
I mean in a city to town. I know the initial response might be like 10 blacks etc. But realistically what percentage of black population would drive whites out. 10%? 20%?
It seems to be in my opinion that 20% would be enough to make life for whites miserable.
They make up 14% of the population and a ton of them are in jail. So anywhere north of about 10% you will stop and say to yourself, 'there sure are a lot of niggers around here'.

Would you believe Manhattan is 15% black. You don't see the white people because they are at work.

Old September 25th, 2017 #3
Sean Gruber

In the long run, anything >0% is intolerable. Because blacks breed.

If you're just scouting around for a less black place to move to, then 20% or less will put you in the civilized range (roughly speaking). Lots of sites have demographic info; even wikipedia lists it for most midsize cities and larger.

Less talk, more action

Old September 26th, 2017 #4
WayneW67

Forty years ago, the hometowns of my wife and I were great places to live. Plenty of work, a strong stable middle class, a bright future for the children of these people. There was less than 5% niggers, absolutely no rapefugees, no spics, no chinks and a handful of kikes. When the population of niggers increased to about 15% it was down hill from there So I'm going to set the bar at anything 9% or over.

Old September 26th, 2017 #5
Tony Boone

Most of the South is greater than 10% black population density. They're 50% here and it sucks.

Old September 26th, 2017 #6
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneW67 View Post
Forty years ago, the hometowns of my wife and I were great places to live. Plenty of work, a strong stable middle class, a bright future for the children of these people. There was less than 5% niggers, absolutely no rapefugees, no spics, no chinks and a handful of kikes. When the population of niggers increased to about 15% it was down hill from there So I'm going to set the bar at anything 9% or over.
That's very accurate, and I would say at 8% you notice a crime increase. Round Rock, TX is a good example, once it reached 8% or so you saw more 'skoo' incidents and home invasions on the news, though both were still rare.
Once upper middle class Whites become worried about their surroundings, they'll move on, and that 8% starts to increase---by the time it's 15% you no longer have an enclave protected against crime, and the de-volve will continue.

The only thing to stop that is a combo of un-affordable housing, and police who behave in a very 'what are you doing here?' fashion toward nefarious people. A rare combo, since niggers are aided in acquiring jobs and housing, so usually you just get the steady decline instead.

Old September 26th, 2017 #7
Brooklyn Rick

Everything black here got four legs. I think my county is 99.8% White.

Old September 26th, 2017 #8
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
They make up 14% of the population and a ton of them are in jail. So anywhere north of about 10% you will stop and say to yourself, 'there sure are a lot of niggers around here'.

Would you believe Manhattan is 15% black. You don't see the white people because they are at work.

Walking in Harlem - East Harlem - 125th street - Central Park
Don't forget the census under reports muds. Like they say the city of St. Louis is only 51 percent nigger which I can tell you is NOT true. The city is about 65 percent nigger.

They say my county is 89 percent white here in Florida which it is NOT. More like 75 percent. Lots of spics and niggers around here.

Don't forget that Jew York City also has a lot of different types of mud people that drown down the nig population like muslims, dot heads, spics, chinks, etc.

Old September 27th, 2017 #9
majorlee

I have to agree that 8-10% is the max. But even that many we shouldn't have to put up with. If it wasn't for the fair housing act and integration forced by the government we wouldn't have a problem. We could just do like they did in the 1930s and if a black moved in or came into a white neighborhood they simply chased them out. That's why back then there were crime free neighborhoods where people didn't lock their doors day or night.

Old September 27th, 2017 #10
Nate Higgers
卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐

Just having one gaggle of niggers within hearing range is too many. My line of work is providing in home care and there is a nigger nest that is always loud, the mammy sow is screaming obscenities at her niglets and cussing on her sail foam, it's a constant chimpout.

I live in a small rural town that has been overwhelmed with sprawl over the years and some of the apartments that have gone in are section ape.

Niggers amount to 0.01% and that is too many.

That is why I am retiring to downeast Maine.

Old September 28th, 2017 #11
Thomas Gregory

Agree that any amount is too much. They're an eyesore and will try to breed, and as Whites are too cucked to not allow the latter even one Nigger can ruin families and end bloodlines.

Old September 28th, 2017 #12
NotFunny
Banned

When they'all get good paying jobs and become snooty then it becomes absolutely unbearable but that's essentially an American thing and not a black thing.

When Jesus comes back you better hope you don't think you're too good for him. When he shows up and you act haughty and you missed the bus you will be left here forever. Their arrogance and narcissism will blind them to the truth.

Thread