Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 21st, 2007 #1
KMRATHELL
deken

Default Bob DeMarais-Alcoholic unmarried Jew lover or patriot?

The following was posted by Bob Demarais this morning in their sustaining membership lounge. I think the post stands on its own "merits". Bob feels his past associations and unverified PHd give him a special status.

"It always reminds me of the childrens' movie Neverending Story. We are being destroyed by "The Nothing." And it is such a little task to destroy nothing.

But that little task takes great will, and it takes a great deal of "nuts and bolts" work to create that will in others. Few understand that “a movement” does not exist -- it only is people doing the nuts and bolts work.

Most “movement” people have lots grand ideas and strategies – all of which are totally and absolutely worthless. Nuts and bolts work is beneath them.

Jews work. White nationalists are lazy. Sometimes, I wonder which race is the parasite.
-Bob DeMarais-Stormfront radio host and Don Black Crony and Jew apologist.

Old February 21st, 2007 #2
Subrosa
Banned

Rings true to me.

Old February 21st, 2007 #3
KMRATHELL
deken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrosa View Post
Rings true to me.
If you knew Bob's writings it's just another back door slap at anti-jew whites. Mix a little truth with a little venom and you have the quintessential jew cocktail.

Old February 21st, 2007 #4
centerfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke_rulez View Post
Most “movement” people have lots grand ideas and strategies – all of which are totally and absolutely worthless. Nuts and bolts work is beneath them.

Jews work. White nationalists are lazy. Sometimes, I wonder which race is the parasite. [/B]-Bob DeMarais-Stormfront radio host and Don Black Crony and Jew apologist.
Not only do Jews work, they work together, they know how to get others to work with them, and they concentrate their talents in critical areas. White Nationalists are a small, marginalized, and confused lot. It's impossible to get any nuts and bolts work of any merit done in such a marginalized state as we are in. Unfortunately, the best and brightest of the white race is not in our corner, so it's a little unfair of him to make his statement against WN's without addressing why we have those faults. Still, what Demarais says is overall true.

Old February 21st, 2007 #5
McKinley
coast to coast WN

I. Agree with Subby on this one.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old February 21st, 2007 #6
H.B.

He's a weird dude.

Most of what he said made sense except for the last part. Whites are parastic because WNs (a tiny portion of Whites) sometimes have big ideas but have neither the means nor the will to carry them out?

He really is a weird dude though. You should do a search on his posts and see for yourself. I don't think he's playing with a full deck.

Old February 21st, 2007 #7
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by centerfire View Post
Not only do Jews work, they work together, they know how to get others to work with them, and they concentrate their talents in critical areas.

Dr. Pierce said it best when he compared kikes to termites.

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old February 21st, 2007 #8
ngrh8r
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hate Beast View Post
He really is a weird dude though. You should do a search on his posts and see for yourself. I don't think he's playing with a full deck.

I agree, but being a little crazy certainly doesn't make him a jew.

Old February 22nd, 2007 #9
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

Quote:
Dr. Pierce said it best when he compared kikes to termites.
Hey Jim, where can I hear more of his speeches?

Old February 22nd, 2007 #10
JewsAreGreasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by furandloathinginDFW View Post
You can hear all of Dr. Pierce's ADV broadcasts here...

http://natvan.com/cgi-bin/audio.cgi?year=1996

Old February 22nd, 2007 #11
Cthulhu

Quote:
Jews work. White nationalists are lazy. Sometimes, I wonder which race is the parasite. [/B]-Bob DeMarais-Stormfront radio host and Don Black Crony and Jew apologist.
Destruction is easy. Building is hard. If he doesn't know which race is the parasite he needs to educate himself pronto, or just fuck off. We already have enough people kicking our race in the guts without his help.

Old February 22nd, 2007 #12
Angst
A Merry Kwan

I've also noticed Bob never misses an opportunity to slam "anti-semites." He's apparently too big of a coward to take on the boogeyman in the big picture: the jews. It's so much more "safer" for him to attack those who address the jewish question than attacking the jews themselves.

His lame magazine, Thunderbolt, is plastered with the pictures of petty spic criminals, but no mention is made about The Tribe responsible for 30 million of these filthy fucking wetbacks being in our god damn country. He doesn't want to talk about the JEWS who changed our 1965 immigration laws and the JEWS who voted in favor of amnesty and the JEWS who paid off Gentiles to vote in favor of amnesty. He doesn't want to talk about the JEWS who voted in favor of more gun control, so our people cannot defend themselves from the greasy spics whose horrible faces appear in Bob's magazine. No, that's not as "safe." That would result in too many repercussions. He wouldn't want to be "marginalized" (nevermind about the White victims). It's so much "easier" for Bob to nag like a whiny bitch at those courageous individuals who do tackle the root cause of the problem: the kikes. Bob's alot like those system-truckling satirists that Linder mocks on GoyFire.

Bob's just another WN-lite bitch. Fuck him if he can't name the jew.

As for him being an alcoholic, I've seen no evidence of that. Got any proof?

Old February 22nd, 2007 #13
H.B.

Quote:
But that little task takes great will, and it takes a great deal of "nuts and bolts" work to create that will in others. Few understand that “a movement” does not exist -- it only is people doing the nuts and bolts work.

I am surprised no one caught onto the irony here: a former college professor talking about "nuts and bolts." The world of academia is about as far removed from the "nuts and bolts" of the real world as you can be. What has this guy done since leaving academia that makes him such an authority on “nuts and bolts”?

I am not sure if I really could get into his publication, The Thunderbolt. Niggers and spics commit many crimes. Well, no sh**! Tell me something I don't actually know. Publish something inspiring and something practical or useful.

That being said, I don't think it's reasonable to call him a "jew lover" because he sees some traits in them that are admirable -- they are intelligent, often hard working and pretty cohesive as an ethnic group. Nor do I believe it is fair to libel the man as an alcoholic without presenting any evidence. In all fairness too, he's also a very intelligent guy and from what I have seen of the other characters, he might have been Dr. Pierce’s best choice as a successor.

Old February 22nd, 2007 #14
NEWDAYRISING
Banned

Quote:
The following was posted by Bob Demarais this morning in their sustaining membership lounge. I think the post stands on its own "merits". Bob feels his past associations and unverified PHd give him a special status.

"It always reminds me of the childrens' movie Neverending Story. We are being destroyed by "The Nothing." And it is such a little task to destroy nothing.

Jews work. White nationalists are lazy. Sometimes, I wonder which race is the parasite.
-Bob DeMarais-Stormfront radio host and Don Black Crony and Jew apologist.
That is quite the inductive leap you make there---from thread title to onward. Have you absolutely any understanding of fallacious arguments and/or statements.
Also, If you are in the SM forum, you have broken a trust by posting anything from there to any other board, WN or not. That is not very White of you, my Friend. So this begs the question, Wat is your personal beef with Demarias?

Old February 22nd, 2007 #15
NEWDAYRISING
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by furandloathinginDFW View Post
I thought the folks here at VNN consider themselves as the "Big Boys' in WN and the rest, including SF, are just begginner-type WN's who don't understand 'real WN. Yet a lot of you have no idea of where to find Pierce ADV's and or Rockwell speeches. Hell, on SF you can find the 'black coffee' that VNN members think of themselves as on SF in just some of the radio broadcasts alone.
I saw a thread here the other day boasting about AIPAC and how something must be done. Many of you have no idea what AIPAC even was!! . .
That should be common knowledge to anyone WN as it is with many non WN Whites.

Old February 22nd, 2007 #16
Chain

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWDAYRISING View Post
I thought the folks here at VNN consider themselves as the "Big Boys' in WN and the rest, including SF, are just begginner-type WN's who don't understand 'real WN. Yet a lot of you have no idea of where to find Pierce ADV's and or Rockwell speeches. Hell, on SF you can find the 'black coffee' that VNN members think of themselves as on SF in just some of the radio broadcasts alone.
I saw a thread here the other day boasting about AIPAC and how something must be done. Many of you have no idea what AIPAC even was!! . .
That should be common knowledge to anyone WN as it is with many non WN Whites
You're suggesting SFers,on average, are more aware about AIPAC than VNNers? That's laughable.

I guess you may have been talking about this thread:
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t...ighlight=aipac

There's a lot of rote in all this. So what?

On Dr. D-- Thunderbolt of Truth was a fine magazine. I remember his essay about Hitler's will-- how Hitler listed himself into being an important, world-changing historical figure who is still influencing us even today, all by his will power.

Old February 22nd, 2007 #17
NEWDAYRISING
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain View Post
You're suggesting SFers,on average, are more aware about AIPAC than VNNers? That's laughable.

I guess you may have been talking about this thread:
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t...ighlight=aipac

There's a lot of rote in all this. So what?

On Dr. D-- Thunderbolt of Truth was a fine magazine. I remember his essay about Hitler's will-- how Hitler listed himself into being an important, world-changing historical figure who is still influencing us even today, all by his will power.
Yes, that would be laughable to say. But I wasn't saying that. There are 'beginners' on all boards. We have to educate them and be patient to the fence sitter if we want to change their attitudes. Calling them a jew or troll or whatever right off the bat with all kinds of f-bombs and derogatory remarks isn't going to keep them here, if that is what you want to do.
As far as the Dr. B thing goes, I don't really care. But what IS a concern is the breaking of trust with a sf sm member posting out of context posts onto other forums. That is not mighty white of duke-rules, is it? If he has a beef with Dr. B's post then he should post it there.

It also says a lot about the thraed starter and those who jump right on the bandwagon in this thread about the opening post. Un-founded ad hominem at its best.

Old February 22nd, 2007 #18
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

Duhhrr AIPAC?? animals in pens awaiting canning? adolescent infantile pussies acting childish?? Whassat??

Old February 22nd, 2007 #19
Cthulhu

He didn't break any trust. You have to pay for use of the S&M forum. If you buy a newspaper subscription you are not therefore duty bound to refrain from showing anyone a clipping from it. Get over yourself.

Old February 23rd, 2007 #20
NEWDAYRISING
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
He didn't break any trust. You have to pay for use of the S&M forum. If you buy a newspaper subscription you are not therefore duty bound to refrain from showing anyone a clipping from it. Get over yourself.
What is the S&M forum?

Thread