Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 5th, 2017 #1
TheMilfman

Default The phenomenon of Black males dating white girls in Eastern Europe

Is it true in Eastern Europe, black guys are exotic and many white girls want to try a black guy just to see what it's like? So his attractiveness and ability to persuade will definitely increased by this factor? There are also many interracial relationships in Poland when I visited last year, I am a white South African and travel to Eastern Europe frequently for business. One bartender told me about one Simon Mol? A African refugee that sort out asylum in Poland back in 1999 and infected I believe it was 40-100 young polish girls with HIV-AIDS? these girls where between 20-25? SO many young white lives destroyed. There are not many interracial relationships in South Africa, Maybe like 1% of mudsharks here. Many white females prefer white males in South Africa. I am surprised interracial relationships in Poland and the rest of Eastern European is so common, just because these Africans are exotic?

Old June 5th, 2017 #2
Ray Allan

Look at the way White Polish women chase after niggers, hajis and other muds once they are in England or other Western European countries and how they oohed and ahhed over Amerikwan nigger ZOGbot soldiers coming to Poland to deter that "Russian aggression." All White women will do this until we get them under control, and of course eliminate the jews and other anti-White scum in our governments that are enabling and allowing it.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Last edited by Ray Allan; June 5th, 2017 at 12:34 PM.

Old June 5th, 2017 #3
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Look at the way White Polish women chase after niggers, hajis and other muds once they are in England or other Western European countries and how they oohed and ahhed over Amerikwan nigger ZOGbot soldiers coming to Poland to deter that "Russian aggression." All White women will do this until we get them under control, and of course eliminate the jews and other anti-White scum in our governments that are enabling and allowing it.
Most women don't know any better. That is why men need to rule over them.
They run on 'feelings' too much instead of facts.

Old June 5th, 2017 #4
Crystal Winterfrost
卐 ☠ ϟϟ ✠ 卐 ✠ ϟϟ ☠ 卐

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
Most women don't know any better. That is why men need to rule over them.
They run on 'feelings' too much instead of facts.
This is why it should be mandatory in schools to give pupils lessons on racial truth and reality. If schools devoted all the time they devote to indoctrinating children with faggot garbage, nigger-worshipping, 'equality,' political correctness, feminism, White-male bashing, etc. and instead taught children about the dangers of interracial dating, about the negative consequences of contaminating White blood with mud blood, about the true nature of the nigger and how it behaves in its natural habitat when no Whites are around, etc. then White women would find niggers absolutely repulsive and undesirable no matter where. But they are taught instead to worship them, like in the West, or in the case of Eastern Europe they may not teach them to worship them like in the West but they don't teach the truth about them either, so the young stupid sluts that go to the West think that niggers are the shit because everyone around them worships them, so they become mudsharks.

Makes me sick! I've never found niggers attractive at all. Ever. I always saw them as ugly and undesirable even as a child, and when I was in my teens I grew to hate them. Part of it was instinctual, and also because when I moved to this shithole of a country and went to school I had so many bad experiences with niggers and just remembering makes my blood boil, and part of it was thanks to joining forums like VNN that informed me of the facts and simply provided with factual evidence what my instincts and experiences were telling me all along. Now that I'm 20, I'm seriously contemplating that niggers should just go the route Jews should go, and that is complete extermination. At the very least they should all be confined to Apefrica and never let out again.

I also think I hate niggers so much because both of my grandmothers absolutely despised them and that somehow got passed on to me. My mom dislikes them, but she doesn't have that ardent hatred my grandmas felt for them. Especially the one on my dad's side. It's funny, 'cause my nitwit normie of a dad is the one who dislikes niggers the least. Then again, he's German, so he swallowed all the holyhoax BS all his life.

Last edited by Crystal Winterfrost; June 6th, 2017 at 07:43 PM.

Old June 5th, 2017 #5
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Winterfrost View Post
This is why it should be mandatory in schools to give pupils lessons on racial truth and reality. If schools devoted all the time they devote to indoctrinating children with faggot garbage, nigger-worshipping, 'equality,' political correctness, feminism, White-male bashing, etc. and instead taught children about the dangers of interracial dating, about the negative consequence of contaminating White blood with mud blood, about the true nature of the nigger and how it behaves in its natural habitat when no Whites are around, etc. then White women would find niggers absolutely repulsive and undesirable no matter where. But they are taught instead to worship them, like in the West, or in the case of Eastern Europe they may not teach them to worship them like in the West but they don't teach the truth about them either, so the young stupid sluts that go to the West think that niggers are the shit because everyone around them worships them, so they become mudsharks.

Makes me sick! I've never found niggers attractive at all. Ever. I always saw them as ugly and undesirable even as a child, and when I was in my teens I grew to hate them. Part of it was instinctual, and also because when I moved to this shithole of a country and went to school I had so many bad experiences with niggers and just remembering makes my blood boil, and part of it was thanks to joining forums like VNN that informed me of the facts and simply provided with factual evidence what my instincts and experiences were telling me all along. Now that I'm 20, I'm seriously contemplating that niggers should just go the route Jews should go, and that is complete extermination. At the very least they should all be confined to Apefrica and never let out again.

I also think I hate niggers so much because both of my grandmothers absolutely despised them and that somehow got passed on to me. My mom dislikes them, but she doesn't have that ardent hatred my grandmas felt for them. Especially the one on my dad's side. It's funny, 'cause my nitwit normie of a dad is the one who dislikes niggers the least. Then again, he's German, so he swallowed all the holyhoax BS all his life.
There used to be strong women who knew that, and passed it on. My grandmother warned me about staying away from 'those awful kneegrows'. And she was raised in New England area.

Old June 6th, 2017 #6
Ray Allan

My grandmother disliked non-Whites and jews, but she never really had any opinion about the Holohoax that I remember. She died before I was seriously into WN, so I never really discussed it with her. I had to basically look into the jew question and learn about it on my own.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old June 6th, 2017 #7
Crystal Winterfrost
卐 ☠ ϟϟ ✠ 卐 ✠ ϟϟ ☠ 卐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
My grandmother disliked non-Whites and jews, but she never really had any opinion about the Holohoax that I remember. She died before I was seriously into WN, so I never really discussed it with her. I had to basically look into the jew question and learn about it on my own.
Knowing the truth about the Jew is one of the most uncommon things for someone in a family. Especially for people who grew up before the internet. It's not something you can easily know (like niggers being niggers) because it's not something that's right in front of you. It has to be researched and understood, so the average nigger-hating grannie wouldn't have a clue about the Jew stuff. It's a more complex topic than simply observing Tyrone nigging 'n sheeiiiiit.

Last edited by Crystal Winterfrost; June 6th, 2017 at 11:34 AM.

Old June 6th, 2017 #8
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMilfman View Post
There are not many interracial relationships in South Africa, Maybe like 1% of mudsharks here. Many white females prefer white males in South Africa.
Good news from South Africa.

Old June 6th, 2017 #9
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Winterfrost View Post
Knowing the truth about the Jew is one of the most uncommon things for someone in a family. Especially for people who grew up before the internet. It's not something you can easily know (like niggers being niggers) because it's not something that's right in front of you. It has to be researched and understood, .
This is quite true, it requires critical thinking skills. An IQ over 100, it seems and that excludes half the population. Not everyone is capable of going from point A to point C. One must connect a few dots before seeing the big picture.

Tags
african, eastern europe, europe, mudshark, poland, white

Thread