VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 27th, 2019 #1
HatedontMasturbate
Banned

Default so we know all these TENS OF TRILLIONS of dollars of quantitative easing are going to jewish organized crime.

and Ben Benanke tells the congress they can't know where it goes and Congress is ok with that.

that should tell you more than anything, your ENTIRE government is simply a dog and pony show, it has absolute ZERO importance or relevance and EVERY SINGLE COURT in the United States will fully back with FORCE their claims to this wealth, which means every single court, every single judge, every single police officer is nothing but a mercenary of global jewish organized crime.

I mean, this IS as irrefutable as it is crazy.

those million idiots marching on Area 51 are the analogous counterpart to the Allied invasion of Europe.

and ALL i can do is complain about it because there is NOBODY who is not completely fucking insane on this planet.

I mean getting up everyday and going to work does not make you one less tiny little bit less insane, if you are working for dollars, you ARE crazy, i mean you may survive and get enough sea shells to barter for your life but you have got to be oblivious and ignorant to a point that can only be defined as 'insane' if you do not understand the ultimate futility of such ongoing mindlessness

Old July 27th, 2019 #2
HatedontMasturbate
Banned

the 4 trillion dollars that the US government spends everywhere, on 'defense' and 'medicaid/medicare' is all going into their pockets as well of course.

as if old ladies being charged $3000 a day for 'healthcare' are the freeloaders and not the assholes actually collecting the bails of hundred dollar bills the governemnt is dropping into their vaults

Thread