VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 8th, 2020 #1
T.Garrett
Banned

Post nigger kills two Whites 'cos he wanted to kill a White man'

Quote:
Black Georgia Man Who Stabbed Stranger Because He ‘Felt the Need to Find a White Male to Kill,’ Murders His White Cell Mate Following His Arrest

The Georgia man arrested for stabbing a stranger last month claiming that he “felt the need to find a white man to kill” after watching videos of “police brutality,” has murdered the white cell mate he was placed with following his arrest.

Jayvon Hatchett, 19, was charged with aggravated assault and possession of a weapon during the commission of a crime after stabbing a random AutoZone employee in late August. Following his arrest, he was placed in the Muscogee County Jail.

If convicted for the initial stabbing, Hatchett could be one of the first people sentenced under a new Georgia Hate Crime Bill.

On Saturday, Hatchett murdered his white cell mate at the county jail, 39-year-old Eddie Nelson Jr.

Nelson was imprisoned for violating probation for failing to report as a sex offender.

Hatchett’s initial stabbing was one of two hate crimes against white men inspired by Black Lives Matter in the same day — both ignored by the national media.

A black man in Colorado was arrested for a hate crime and attempted murder after stabbing a white stranger while shouting “Black Lives Matter” on the same day as Hatchett’s attack.

Steve Sinclair, 30, stabbed 29-year-old Michael Conner while shouting “Black Lives Matter” and saying “I’m going to kill you and your dog.”

Local station 9 News reports, “Sinclair continued saying, ‘Black lives matter’ to police when they arrived according to the first officer on scene. That officer wrote that Sinclair had his hands up and said ‘I stabbed him, I’m a psychopath,’ refused to sit down and ‘insisted’ that officers should shoot him. He was arrested without incident according to the report.”

The family of Conner has set up a GoFundMe as he was their primary provider and he will not be able to work for at least six weeks. He has a five month old son.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...lowing-arrest/

Old September 9th, 2020 #2
Ray Allan

Pretty sure they put the White guy in the cell with the nigger on purpose.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 9th, 2020 #3
George Witzgall

Wonder why the police never reported in their paperwork this guy's stated motivation, that he wanted to kill a white man; also why it wasn't even mentioned in the subsequent mental health evaluation? Because nobody wanted to appear racist, and it's racist to suggest a black might be racist.

We do live in a two-tier justice system, one where it's better to sacrifice a white man's life than risk calling a black with a murderous hatred for whites racist.

Good link here: https://www.wltz.com/2020/09/08/sher...-white-people/

Old September 9th, 2020 #4
Gladiatrix

Only one pale person was killed by this nigger, and it probably was a favor.

"Nelson was imprisoned for violating probation for failing to report as a sex offender."

I can't find shit about what the "sex offence" was on Jewgle so it probably involved a minor. Funny how our (((media))) covers that stuff up.

Old September 9th, 2020 #5
Crowe

Maybe the nigger did take the trash out? But he would have attacked any White man. I'm betting hate crimes charges won't be filed. They talk about it, but they won't follow through on it. I can't recall a single situation where a nigger was charged with a hate crime against a White person.

Old September 15th, 2020 #6
M. Willis

Now if some white guy went out and stabbed just 1 nigger, all hell would break loose, he would be lucky to survive the lynch mob of racially confused whites let alone the nigger death squads. There is one heck of a double standard in this country and again we get to see it.

I shall never stop repeating this mantra for so long as I live:
AROUND NIGGERS NEVER RELAX!!!

Two whites failed the test.
Many more whites shall fail the test before the year even ends.

Thread