VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 12th, 2018 #1
littlefieldjohn

Default Backstabbers Now “Appropriating” Our White History

Quote:

By Phillip Marlowe

White people: You got to listen to me. Oh, I know some of you might think I’m nothing but a racist Nazi boy and all that jazz. But this is serious. The stinking bastards are now out to destroy our history and rich White heritage. And right before our eyes, too!

OK, I get it. You don’t want to turn all Hitler and crap. Sure. But did you ever expect your own race to get openly written away, slowly perhaps, but surely?

They know they can get away with it. They’ve worked to brainwash us with “diversity” BS for decades. Like trained parrots, they can’t talk for a minute on TV without saying “diversity is what makes us so great.” Total BS. America was founded by great White people, Christian Europeans. Yep, Christians. The Founding Fathers were not “pantheistic” but simply trying to keep foreign religious powers out of our America dealy. We can see the DC Zionists in the thrall of Israel have now completely ignored all that.

Now I’m just a regular guy. Certainly no deep thinker or great writer. But I can put two-and-two together to see where all this is going. We absolutely don’t deserve this crap. Us Whites have done great things — our inventions alone are magnificent. Our efforts to help the non-Whites of other countries is readily apparent. Billions are simply alive right now because of all we’ve done. If you think it out just a bit, you too will be totally pissed over the nerve of these dirty backstabbing creeps.

If you’ve visited my site before (you’re lucky to even see me) then you know this whole thing really burns my ass. I can’t tell you how infuriated it makes me.

Something like 419,000 Americans died in WWII. Virtually all White Gentiles (including Catholic Hispanics or Spanish Whites). Contrary to how they make it out on TV, only a few Jews ever really served — and then mostly in the rear with the gear, or as pampered officers telling us Whites what to do. Maybe 400 Jews died in the front lines in all of WW II. Only 53 Jews died out over 6,000 Americans in both Afghanistan and Iraq to bring down Saddam Hussein — Israel’s designated Hitler man at that moment.

Sure, we might have had to go to war with the militaristic monkey men after Pearl Harbor, but the fix was in to get us to first attack the biggest boogieman ever of the Jews — Adolf Hitler. Hell, the tiresome bastards are still going on and on and on about Nazis this, Nazi that to this day. They never shut up, do they?

That’s why I call Jews “backstabbers” so much on my site. After all the BS us Whites have gone through over Nazis, the Kaiser and the Civil War, here we are being openly trashed left and right by the White haters. In fact, it was us Whites who ended the damn slavery business in the first place!

Ever since the Chicago Jew power nexus put Obama in office, Jews everywhere have been putting blacks into TV and movies at a furious rate. You most likely noticed all the blacks and mulattos now in TV commercials. They are now everywhere. Also, notice how all the idiots in commercials are White men. They have to have a foil of some sort, and it’s now perfectly safe to trash us White guys.

Ad agencies are directed by Jew-controlled ad agency council groups and economic organizations, and they get threatened with losing membership and legal support. They certainly ordered their members to ramp up “diversity” quotas. I can’t go into exact details but I personally saw them do this to a somewhat lessor degree when Billy Bob Clinton was elected.

I’m positive they ramped all this up after Obama was elected. You can now see blacks in commercials left and right, plus they feel free to put in White women alongside black men as the significant other. The uptick was quite noticeable in the last few years.

You will also notice mulattos or half breeds are now especially valuable commodities for the brainwashers. It satisfies the diversity mantra while also quietly promoting our babes to mate with blacks. If you think that’s BS, then you’re just plain stupid.

These backstabbing Jews have planned all this for decades. This has been a multi-generation agenda, without a doubt. They knew they had to do it slowly and quietly so the majority of us wouldn’t wake up and come after them with pitchforks and torches — as they believe us White “Goyim” are so prone to do.

Now they are in the end stages before it becomes all too obvious to even the most braindead among us. Chances are, they have a major geopolitical event in store to distract us further.

Once they have us completely castrated, then our history will get even more “niggerized” and Whites portrayed as completely evil. Hell, it’s practically that way now.

If you’re a White liberal who has read this far, I implore you to re-evaluate matters. Hey, I know I’m a bit of a SOB. But putting a voice to stopping this doesn’t make you a Nazi. That’s how they’ve done it — scare Whites with “PC” so they don’t speak out. Very insidious plan by these filthy backstabbers.

They also want to eliminate worship of Jesus Christ. Nothing pisses off the Chosen Ones more than Jesus. Expect a “one size fits all” JEW-nitarian version of Christianity mandated by the NWO Jew-controlled government, with Jesus first turned into a mere prophet on the likes of Buddha after “newly discovered documents are uncovered by researchers at the Vatican.”

Eventually, open worship of Jesus will be completely outlawed on pain of death. That’s exactly what the commie Jews have always wanted. They came close to this in Russia.

Think that’s crazy? You can already see them putting all these ideas out there. Watch carefully the documentaries they run and the movies they produce with big Hollywood Jew buckage — like those Tom Hanks “Da Vinci Code” movies.

These stinking Jews are now destroying our White lands and even our race itself. From immigration of Turd Worlders to promoting faggotry and tranny crap to our children. Radical feminism has so screwed up our relationships it’s sickening. You can see the Jew’s evil doings everywhere.

Had enough of these rats, White people? You will.

http://incogman.net/2018/05/backstab...y/#more-151402

Last edited by littlefieldjohn; May 12th, 2018 at 08:15 PM.

Thread