Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 20th, 2018 #1
Jeffrey Smither

Default How pop is different in other countries. "Women are Flowers."

I came across this on Jewtube. Way before Moranbong bands time. This song is from 1991, North Korea, the Pochonbo Ensemble Group a band from 1989 to 2008.

The feminist and liberals would go nuts over something like this today. I don't know who the chick in the video is but she's very good looking for a non white. Looks more like a Jap than a Korean. She also isn't dressed slutty as well as the KWA and western girls are.

Old June 20th, 2018 #2
Skinhead Zack

It is nice, non-degenerate stuff definitely, although not my taste.

Some Japanese are better looking than other gooks due to their Ainu ancestry. (Ainus were mostly White, you know)

But they are a very few. about 5% of their entire population maybe, and they make up the majority of their celebrities and models.

I do not listen to gook music, because I fear I might develop extra fat around my eyes, grow buck teeth, might grow coarse black hair instead of my curly red hair, etc.

There are some decent White female pop artists out there dude.

Last edited by Skinhead Zack; June 20th, 2018 at 10:11 PM.

Old June 20th, 2018 #3
Jeffrey Smither

I prefer Carrie Underwood. Although she does have some indian in her though being from OK.

You're correct about the gooks. Jo Kuk-hyang is another North Korean performer I find very attractive. I mean I dunno if I'd like but I find her kind of cute. She's only 20. She too like the girl in the first video has a pretty smile too.

Old June 20th, 2018 #4
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinhead Zack View Post
It is nice, non-degenerate stuff definitely, although not my taste.

Some Japanese are better looking than other gooks due to their Ainu ancestry. (Ainus were mostly White, you know)

But they are a very few. about 5% of their entire population maybe, and they make up the majority of their celebrities and models.

I do not listen to gook music, because I fear I might develop extra fat around my eyes, grow buck teeth, might grow coarse black hair instead of my curly red hair, etc.

[]
Afraid you might look like the fine chap below?:

The above photo is actually the old, deceased actor Mickey Rooney from the film "Breakfast at Tiffany's."

If you do have red hair, Skinhead Zack, that's a plus in my book. My daughter has informed me her fianc is of Irish ancestry and has red hair. I'm Scot/Irish/German and she told me she knew I'd like that.

Old June 20th, 2018 #5
Erik T. White

A problem comes when Korean women get old:

OK, I don't have the body I had from my late teens until I was in my 40s. My wife doesn't have the long, flowing brown, curly hair and GREAT figure she had in her 30s when we married. However, I'll take a White Woman of Dutch ancestry (born in Houston, TX) over any Oriental I ever saw in my travels. I almost dated a Japanese girl when I was a teenager on one of many trips to the Pacific with my family. However, I just couldn't force myself to do it.

Old June 20th, 2018 #6
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
A problem comes when Korean women get old:

OK, I don't have the body I had from my late teens until I was in my 40s. My wife doesn't have the long, flowing brown, curly hair and GREAT figure she had in her 30s when we married. However, I'll take a White Woman of Dutch ancestry (born in Houston, TX) over any Oriental I ever saw in my travels. I almost dated a Japanese girl when I was a teenager on one of many trips to the Pacific with my family. However, I just couldn't force myself to do it.
I remember my dad saying when he went to Nam my grandfather was worried he'd hook up with an Asian woman over in Asia. He was in the Pacific Theater in WW2 hence probably the hatred for gooks. I recall he said he was out to see and saw the planes flying to Pear Harbor.

I have a relative who married an Asian he met over there while in the military and that ended up a disaster in divorce and she eventually got deported.

I worked with a pretty hot jap girl a couple years ago. She had a bf though but yea.

You have no idea how hard it is for younger people today to find a mate, I mean younger than 45 crowd. It's not easy finding hot chicks and who are not brain washed and just a date in general once you're out of college. Everyone is too busy as well.

Also, you see a lot of attractive women who race mix these days as well, especially here in southwest FL. I mean, I'm from Missouri, and up in Missouri I guess since it's more rural there is still more old south mentality left up there, I dunno but I never saw the level of race mixing with young people like I have seen here in Florida. It's alarming down here. Even in the St. Louis area whites in general don't hang around muds like they do down here where they seem more open to it.

It's really sick here in FL. Maybe up in your area of the state the race mixing isn't quite as bad but I hear other men my age complain about the trashy women in FL as well.

Old June 20th, 2018 #7
Skinhead Zack

Smile

Quote:
Afraid you might look like the fine chap below?:

Yes. and like this guy, perhaps.

Quote:
If you do have red hair, Skinhead Zack, that's a plus in my book. My daughter has informed me her fianc is of Irish ancestry and has red hair. I'm Scot/Irish/German and she told me she knew I'd like that.
I am of Irish ancestry too. with some Finnish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
You're correct about the gooks. Jo Kuk-hyang is another North Korean performer I find very attractive. I mean I dunno if I'd like but I find her kind of cute. She's only 20. She too like the girl in the first video has a pretty smile too.

Moranbong Band - We love the Party flag (š리Š” ‹기를 ‚ž‘•˜„)
She is good looking indeed.
Looked even better in a video than in a photo.

It is rare to see a good looking asian woman like that.

Many are brown-skinned, short and look like orangutans.

If natural, because many of them tend to resort to plastic surgery.

North Korean gooks seem to maintain their tradition from what I've seen and heard.

It is a good thing, because in Europe, only Slavic and Baltic nations seem to do that these days.

Last edited by Skinhead Zack; June 21st, 2018 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Adding More Information

Old June 21st, 2018 #8
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Jo Kuk-hyang is another North Korean performer I find very attractive.
Quote:
I worked with a pretty hot jap girl a couple years ago. She had a bf though but yea.
I've noticed that you love to talk about your attraction to Asian women (and also jewesses), not just with your current account, but also with your previous one, the one that was confined to the Tard Corral because VNN's administrators got tired of your ramblings.

Of course, you have the right to lust after Asian and jewish women, but I find it peculiar that you feel the need to constantly talk about this strange attraction of yours on a forum that's mainly populated by White Nationalists. That's like a fag signing up on a Christian forum in order to talk about how much he loves getting fucked in the ass. Why are you doing this, Jeff? What is your purpose?

Old June 21st, 2018 #9
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

Has everyone gotten their yellow fever vaccine?

Old June 21st, 2018 #10
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I've noticed that you love to talk about your attraction to Asian women (and also jewesses), not just with your current account, but also with your previous one, the one that was confined to the Tard Corral because VNN's administrators got tired of your ramblings.

Of course, you have the right to lust after Asian and jewish women, but I find it peculiar that you feel the need to constantly talk about this strange attraction of yours on a forum that's mainly populated by White Nationalists. That's like a fag signing up on a Christian forum in order to talk about how much he loves getting fucked in the ass. Why are you doing this, Jeff? What is your purpose?
Uh, I have never been attracted to Jewish women. They're ugly. Only spics and nigs are uglier.

Old June 21st, 2018 #11
Skinhead Zack

But all non-Whites are equally ugly, except for a very few with lots of Caucasian blood in them maybe.

And they are still not White.

I'd rather have the ugliest White girl than the most beautiful Asian or Jewish one, if such one exists.

Last edited by Skinhead Zack; June 21st, 2018 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Adding more Information.

Old June 21st, 2018 #12
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
But all non-Whites are equally ugly, except for a very few with lots of Caucasian blood in them maybe.

And they are still not White.

I'd rather have the ugliest White girl than the most beautiful Asian or Jewish one, if such one exists.
I totally agree about the Jews! But a fat white chick you would take over a pale colored Asian like the one in that old DPRK music video or that Jo Kuk-hyang?

I prefer women who are arisch, Germanic I prefer. If I ever get married they must be Germanic.

But like when I was in college for example if there was a cute, pale Asian chick like in those two videos I sat next to and they were friendly, yea I'd probably try and be friends with them lol.

Old June 22nd, 2018 #13
White Brazilian Boy

Ainus weren't white, but Proto-Mongoloid.

Old June 22nd, 2018 #14
Skinhead Zack

Of course they weren't White, but they had high White admixture compared to modern Mongoloids.

That's why some Japanese naturally look better than other East Asian gooks, although they are a few. (I am sure Jeff will find this girl attractive as well)

Gooks and Whites are both descendants of Neanderthals.
That's why they both have high IQs, compated to Negroids with 0% Neanderthal blood.

Asians bred with Neanderthals longer than Whites.

Neanderthals interbred for longer with East Asian humans, DNA reveals | Daily Mail Online

Asians do also have some Negroid blood in them unlike Whites and that's what makes they look unique / ugly, perhaps.

In my opinion, many of them are mulattoes like Spics or Arabs, but with high IQs. in fact, I've seen quite a number of Mexicans who looked like Chinese people.

Despite their model minority status, lower crime rate than other non-Whites etc, Asians are different from us, so mixing with them in any case should be as bad as mixing with Blacks.

Last edited by Skinhead Zack; June 22nd, 2018 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Adding More Information

Old June 23rd, 2018 #15
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Of course they weren't White, but they had high White admixture compared to modern Mongoloids.

That's why some Japanese naturally look better than other East Asian gooks, although they are a few. (I am sure Jeff will find this girl attractive as well)

Gooks and Whites are both descendants of Neanderthals.
That's why they both have high IQs, compated to Negroids with 0% Neanderthal blood.

Asians bred with Neanderthals longer than Whites.

Neanderthals interbred for longer with East Asian humans, DNA reveals | Daily Mail Online

Asians do also have some Negroid blood in them unlike Whites and that's what makes they look unique / ugly, perhaps.

In my opinion, many of them are mulattoes like Spics or Arabs, but with high IQs. in fact, I've seen quite a number of Mexicans who looked like Chinese people.

Despite their model minority status, lower crime rate than other non-Whites etc, Asians are different from us, so mixing with them in any case should be as bad as mixing with Blacks.

I call bullshit on the stats though because that shows the gook countries have higher intelligence than Europeans including Aryans. Unless you're comparing the IQ to just the shitskins in Deutschland and sterreich there is no way gooks are smarter than aryans. I don't see the chinks inventing stuff like Germans do.

The chick in the pic you posted is a cutie. I mean I wouldn't deny her advances if she talked to me that's for sure! I still prefer aryan though.

Thread