Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 21st, 2018 #1
Jeffrey Smither

Default Teacher who triggered patriotards fired.

You might recall a few months ago he made comments about the ZOGbot recruiters on campus and called them out and commented about the low quality of the KWA military members we currently have.

Well now he lost his job.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/te...cid=spartanntp

Old March 21st, 2018 #2
Tony Boone

Now he can join the Army and be at ease with his equals.
Although he's not to far off base but I turned out fairly well after my honorable discharge and college graduation.

NOW IF I HAD NOT INGESTED, INHALED THROUGH SHOWERS AND EATEN FOOD CONTAINING 70 OF THE DEADLIEST VOLATILE ORGANIC COMPOUNDS KNOWN TO MAN WHILE AT MARINE CORPS BASE, CAMP LEJEUNE , N.C. AS A YOUNG NAIVE NAVY CORPSMAN MY LIFE WOULD HAVE MOST CERTAINLY BEEN FAR RICHER AND REWARDING.

http://tftptf.com/CLW_Docs/TFTPTF_Flyer_BW.pdf

Old March 21st, 2018 #3
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
You might recall a few months ago he made comments about the ZOGbot recruiters on campus and called them out and commented about the low quality of the KWA military members we currently have.

Well now he lost his job.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/te...cid=spartanntp
Boy, not even a spic schoolteacher in Mexifornia can get away with criticizing the sacred green niggers without losing his job. Thank Odin there is still VNNF, where I can do this:

FUCK THE GREEN NIGGERS!!!

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Last edited by Ray Allan; March 21st, 2018 at 10:18 PM.

Old March 22nd, 2018 #4
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Boy, not even a spic schoolteacher in Mexifornia can get away with criticizing the sacred green niggers without losing his job. Thank Odin there is still VNNF, where I can do this:

FUCK THE GREEN NIGGERS!!!

Animal House (3/10) Movie CLIP - Only We Can Do That to Our Pledges (1978) HD
Better yet, get screamed at and abused by real nigger green nigger

Old March 22nd, 2018 #5
steven clark

Default Teacher who triggered patriotards fired.

i remember An officer and a Gentleman very well because of that abusive nigger DI. Would the navy have even had him there? In the movie, Gere got on the DI's bad side when he bought brass insignia from a sailor to look good for inspections. A black cadet asked Gere to buy some for him, and Gere said no. Then the DI finds out, and tears into Gere. So, the nigger cadet ratted on Gere, and in real life, he would have gotten an ass kicking by other cadets for being a rat, but no, nothing said.

Also, buying brass to look good for inspections. Shit, this is the military. Everyone fucking does that, because you have to be 1000 fucking percent perfect, etc. I saw this and thought 'this is bullshit. That's life in the military,' and lost interest in the film.
Like when we had inspections, and you had a separate compartment for shaving gear, towels, soap, etc. WHICH YOU NEVER USED, because they were for inspections, soldier! All that military b.s. The army used to make you buy, not toothpaste, but tooth powder to use for your inspection display...my brother was in, and if you bought toothpaste, you got chewed out 'because it's tooth powder for inspections!'
I liked being in the military, but at times i feel like Hunter S. Thompson, who said the military does lobotomies, only they use rules instead of scalpels.

I noted a trend began in 70's movies where niggers were always chewing out, pushing around, or dumping on whites.

Old March 22nd, 2018 #6
Ray Allan

In navy OCS, aka '90-day wonders,' the first weeks of it are a demoralizing hell where the officer candidates are overseen by jarhead drill instructors. It wasn't at Whidbey Island, Washington as seen in the Mayo movie, but at Pensacola, Florida. In navy enlisted recruit training at San Diego and Great Lakes, the DIs are called company commanders, usually a PO1 or CPO, same rank as marine gunnery or master sergeant. Mine was a White guy, an old Gunner's Mate from North Carolina who I think joined in the Korean War. A dickhead naturally, but the CC in the other side of the barracks was a nigger, so I felt sorry for the poor guys there. That's right about inspections and we had a locker compartment with toiletries and certain clothing items that you never used. I caught a bad cold during boot camp, but we couldn't have cough drops--that was "pogeybait"--so I could only get Cloraseptic throat spray from the corpsman at sick call, for all the good that did me. And I did feel lobotomized after I went through all that bullshit. Not one of the more pleasant experiences in my life.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old March 22nd, 2018 #7
Crowe

Criticizing green niggers is dealt with in a similar way as criticizing fags and kikes. Patriotards also need their safe space. And more importantly, jews need their cannon fodder, so worshiping green niggers needs to remain as a part of jew'd culture.

Old March 22nd, 2018 #8
Tony Boone

Marine Corps OCS is held at Quantico, Virginia. I did a summer of TAD there.
Beautiful area.
It was nothing like the real Marine Corps that I had just come from at Camp Lejeune.
They babied the candidates. Some dropped out.
Good times for me and my Honda 750-4 motorcycle.
Even saw my LT in Washington site seeing with a friend one day.

Thread