VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 21st, 2017 #1
alex revision

Default Bill 720

Bill 720

By David Merlin

Published: 2017-09-21

Revisionists and all people concerned with Free Speech should be concerned with the antics of the United States Congress regarding Senate Bill 720, the Israel Anti-Boycott Act.

The bill is framed to "defend Israel from economic attacks" by the United Nations, specifically calls to boycott or "blacklist" companies that support Israeli activities in the Occupied Territories.

The bill prohibits US “persons” from supporting this UN call and imposes civil penalties up to $250,000 and criminal penalties up to $1,000,000 and up to 20 years in prison.

The bill was introduced on March 23, 2017 by Sen. Ben Cardin (D-MD) with the enthusiastic support of AIPAC and the Anti-Defamation and it quickly gained 48 co-sponsors in the Senate.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-...enate-bill/720

The language of the bill is remarkably vague and prohibits any U.S. person engaged interstate or foreign commerce from supporting, or conspiring to support:

any request by a foreign country to impose any boycott against a country that is friendly to the United States and that is not itself the object of any form of boycott pursuant to United States law or regulation, or

any boycott fostered or imposed by any international governmental organization against Israel or any request by any international governmental organization to impose such a boycott.

The ability of Congress to dissemble is exemplified by Senators Cardin and Ron Wyden (D-Or). They claim the bill is not a restriction on free speech but is only directed at businesses and individuals who boycott Israel in response to "foreign entities (like the UN or the European Union). The duplicity and arrogance of these two Senators should be a warning to all that Congress is a weak reed in the defense of our political rights.

Send a polite request to your Senator and Member of Congress to vote no on bill 720.

https://codoh.com/library/document/4942/?lang=en

Old September 21st, 2017 #2
John Smithwick
A White ethnic group too

Location: Crackertown, down yonder in a honkey home, away from Multicultia :)

Jews/Israelis have a nation called Israel. It started 4000 years ago (approximately) - it was called Judea.

Christianity and Islam are derivations of their (the Jews') folklore. Any nation that is nominally Christian or Islamic (BTW, I think both these faith systems should generally be dissolved in the future) may have an irrationality towards Israel IMO.

It's one thing to punish them (the Jews) for over-extending their reach in the area, but any attempt to boycott them into oblivion (or destroy them completely through warfare for that matter) reeks of insane/irrational hypocrisy, given that the country/businessman/person is undoubtedly following a derivation of their folklore. There's no reason to hate them, assuming they're not hating us (assuming we present ourselves in a sane, reasonable, professional manner).

I feel that every country should begin treating its nationalism as a faith in itself (and get rid of Christianity and Islam for that matter), and that all nations should also subscribe to something called: the Global Faith.

The German Faith Movement was the beginning of this new system in the mid 1930s. I think it should be continued. I can see the day when Thought Laws are removed from Germany (and other countries) and the event known as 'The Holocaust' is stated for what it was, and exactly what happened. But as long as people are going to remain irrational, by following irrational religions, then these laws will continue (I suspect). So the key is, get rid of the stupid religions, and allow sanity to follow suit.

Last edited by John Smithwick; September 22nd, 2017 at 08:54 PM.

Old September 24th, 2017 #3
John Smithwick
A White ethnic group too

Location: Crackertown, down yonder in a honkey home, away from Multicultia :)

Quote:
Thumbs Down!
Aha! ... aawww ... I gotta thumbs down lol

I suppose I deserve that because I'm being a bit too soft on the Heebs.

I do think that we could co-exist with them, if we had our religion updated to get rid of theirs within. The Tanakh/Old Testament ... we need to get rid of it, and Christianity for that matter, and then we could better co-exist with them, sort of, assuming we had near full-control over our countries again, our churches updated with a nationalist faith free of Jewish folklore, financial/media/academic control restored, etc., etc. I'm someone who didn't mind the late Woody Allen (before he started sleeping with his adopted Mongoloid ex-daughter-in-law), Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David comedies lol, but I never liked obnoxious Jewish social justice warriors types to say the least (who've now essentially destroyed our civilization).

Oh well, if I get another thumbs down, I'll just assume it's a christian.

And this will hopefully be my last post here, as I just need to mail Linder some money (assuming he needs it) and go about my existence free of this consuming cause (until the time is right to deliver a well calculated professional response to the Jewish dictatorship of our civilization through a new type of nationalist church I'll create using my accumulated war chest of great funds). lol

Last edited by John Smithwick; September 24th, 2017 at 01:16 PM.

Thread