VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 29th, 2018 #1
Ironguard1940

Default WEEI suspends host over insult to Tom Brady's daughter

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...cid=spartandhp

She is 5 years old and this POS called her a 'whiny little pissant.' Well, at least she hasn't been suspended from her job. I say machine gun this cocksucker to death. This will show it is NOT okay to insult little White children.

Old February 4th, 2018 #2
Crowe

The left has been calling Tom Brady a racist for years, and I recall the meltdown they had last year when NE won, and Tom Brady got yet another Super Bowl ring. If NE winning means that much salt for the left, then I hope they win again this year too. None of the nigger quarterbacks the NFL is trying to mold, will ever be as good as Brady. And they know it.

Old February 4th, 2018 #3
Ray Allan

Yeah, Brady is rayciss for marrying a beautiful White woman and having White children.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old February 4th, 2018 #4
Olaf Menes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
The left has been calling Tom Brady a racist for years, and I recall the meltdown they had last year when NE won, and Tom Brady got yet another Super Bowl ring. If NE winning means that much salt for the left, then I hope they win again this year too. None of the nigger quarterbacks the NFL is trying to mold, will ever be as good as Brady. And they know it.
Think the entire media shit their pants because Brady orchestrated the greatest Superbowl comeback in history.

Undoubtedly the greatest quarterback to ever play NFL.

Their problem?> He is White. A stone in the shoe of their agendas.

I think the media despises Brady's kids because they are Blond and extremely European looking. Their true nature of being talking turds of the anti White, media agenda diarrhea comes out when they
realize there may never be another quarterback quite like him. This infuriates their talking turds and when forced with the true reality of his excellent genetics, they lash out....at a five year old little girl.

Pretty pathetic.

Thread