VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 19th, 2008 #41
Signal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post

(Thanks Alex, for establishing this geneology sub-forum. But on 2nd thought, it'll receive few geneologies because they might result in outing VNN'ers who post their's. Yet another example of self censorship by "white men" afraid to say who their ancestors were, much less who THEY are)
Indeed. Many thanks to Alex for setting up the subforum. And Rounder I had considered what you mentioned about folks not wanting to post their family lines openly. We can probably work around that and try to provide info more on how and where to research rather than a lot of person specific info.

Over the next few days I'll try and gather some info on methods of research and post them here.

For those worried about exposing their families, I'd suggest not posting info on persons still living or specific info regarding anyone born after say 1910 or so.

Records from the US Census are held confidential for 70 years. The 1930 Census was released in 2000. The 1940 Census will be released in 2010. It is highly possible for someone to track down living members of specific families using the Census records, I do this all the time in search of relatives who I have never met and I do find and am able to contact them quite often. I've actually gotten a good amount of info on my family lines using this method, however I do understand how this could be used to satisfy less wholesome motives.

Just use caution regarding the info you post. I'd guess we would be safe discussing genealogies of folks prior to 1900, but we should probably focus more on methods of research and places to find information.

Old August 19th, 2008 #42
ben shockley

Quote:

(Thanks Alex, for establishing this geneology sub-forum. But on 2nd thought, it'll receive few geneologies because they might result in outing VNN'ers who post their's. Yet another example of self censorship by "white men" afraid to say who their ancestors were, much less who THEY are)
Who you working for Miller? Do you want a file on all of us? I'm just a nobody here. It's not a matter of your ancestors or WHO you are, it is WHAT you are. So WHAT are you? Al Bundy was still livin off those four touchdowns in high school.

Old August 19th, 2008 #43
Live Free
Terry Phillips

My direct line Confederate grandfather was Thomas D. A. Phillips, Co. C The Davis Rifles, 12th Ga. Inf. He enlisted in Macon County Georgia during July of 1861. He was in 34 battles and skirmishes. His picture is posted in Michael Andrew Grissom's book 'When The South Was Southern' on page 19. He survived The War, walked back home from northern Virginia, and married Mary Francis Redding. He scratched a living out of the good red earth of middle Georgia and made a life for them. At the Dooley County Campgrounds is a Methodist revival pavilion he helped build. Made from cypress, it still stands.

Mary Francis Redding was reputed to be most beautiful. She had bright, clear blue eyes and dark hair. They say her hair was almost black. She was born into a very prosperous family, but her parents died while she was young. So, she was raised, unwanted, by relatives. This branch of my family lost everything to Sherman's bummers. Everything. The bastards burned or stole everything but the dirt and air.

Thomas died at fifty years of age of pneumonia and is buried in Dooley County. Mary died in poverty in, if I remember correctly, 1927. I've stood by her grave with tears in my eyes as I gazed down at her slab. Very rough, cheap cement it is. Her name, birth, and death date were inscribed by a shaky hand in the wet cement with what was probably a nail or a stick. She rests in Elko, GA.

My wife's direct line Confederate grandfather was John William Elmore of Dinwiddie County, Virginia. I don't remember his unit. He fought in some of the same battles that Thomas D.A. did. My wife and I have often thought how cool it would be if they'd met during The War and their descendants got married all these years later.

So family legend has it, during one engagement late in The War, John William found himself without his gear and parched with thirst. He located a creek and was on his hands and knees drinking when a rider came up behind him. The rider said, "What are you doing down there drinking like a horse? Here."

John William looked up as Gen. Robert E. Lee handed him a wooden drinking cup. The cup was handed down through the generations to my wife. We have it on display in our house.

I have to be honest about this, I hated goddamn yankees for a long time. It was a pure unadulterated hate for what they'd done to my country and my people. It was very personal. If I had walked by a lake and saw a yankee White man and a nigger drowning, I'd stand there and watch them both drown. In fact I'd throw rocks at their bobbing heads. But, with the advent of White Nationalism, I've let that go. Now, I'd stand on the nigger's head to pull the yank out.

Because, you see, Our Race Is Our Nation.

My name is Terry Phillips and I'm not worried about a file being made on me. I've been "out" for a long time.

Old August 19th, 2008 #44
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben shockley View Post
Who you working for Miller? Do you want a file on all of us? I'm just a nobody here. It's not a matter of your ancestors or WHO you are, it is WHAT you are. So WHAT are you? Al Bundy was still livin off those four touchdowns in high school.
Well now ben, it's like this. If I was building files on VNN'ers, then my files on do-nothing-but-talk, anonymous punks, too yellow to place their names alongside what they say they believe even in cyber space (such as you for example) wouldn't be much use to the ZOG anyway, would they ?? So, not to worry. Eh ??

Old August 19th, 2008 #45
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signal View Post
Indeed. Many thanks to Alex for setting up the subforum. And Rounder I had considered what you mentioned about folks not wanting to post their family lines openly. We can probably work around that and try to provide info more on how and where to research rather than a lot of person specific info.

Over the next few days I'll try and gather some info on methods of research and post them here.

For those worried about exposing their families, I'd suggest not posting info on persons still living or specific info regarding anyone born after say 1910 or so.

Records from the US Census are held confidential for 70 years. The 1930 Census was released in 2000. The 1940 Census will be released in 2010. It is highly possible for someone to track down living members of specific families using the Census records, I do this all the time in search of relatives who I have never met and I do find and am able to contact them quite often. I've actually gotten a good amount of info on my family lines using this method, however I do understand how this could be used to satisfy less wholesome motives.

Just use caution regarding the info you post. I'd guess we would be safe discussing genealogies of folks prior to 1900, but we should probably focus more on methods of research and places to find information.
Good advice, Signal. Yes, census checking sounds highly productive. What's the link ?? I assume one can go to the appropriate government website link, then type in a full name, along with the state and county, and get some information on ancestors that way. Is that right ??

Old August 19th, 2008 #46
ben shockley

Quote:
Well now ben, it's like this. If I was building files on VNN'ers, then my files on do-nothing-but-talk, anonymous punks, too yellow to place their names alongside what they say they believe even in cyber space (such as you for example) wouldn't be much use to the ZOG anyway, would they ?? So, not to worry. Eh ??
Well, you insult anyone here that doesn't speak at a rally or start a blog and post their address right? Then you don't want them to insult back? So you really want people to take action huh? Then why give them the phoney advice? Why would you want them to do anything that they can just rat their buddies out for to avoid prison? Or join some group where some fat ass fuck like billy boy can just sell members the list? It's nice being the leader and getting all the perks, but not so nice when you are targeted and have a choice between jail 'til senility, or rat your frends out.

Old August 19th, 2008 #47
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live Free View Post
My direct line Confederate grandfather was Thomas D. A. Phillips, Co. C The Davis Rifles, 12th Ga. Inf. He enlisted in Macon County Georgia during July of 1861. He was in 34 battles and skirmishes. His picture is posted in Michael Andrew Grissom's book 'When The South Was Southern' on page 19. He survived The War, walked back home from northern Virginia, and married Mary Francis Redding. He scratched a living out of the good red earth of middle Georgia and made a life for them. At the Dooley County Campgrounds is a Methodist revival pavilion he helped build. Made from cypress, it still stands.

Mary Francis Redding was reputed to be most beautiful. She had bright, clear blue eyes and dark hair. They say her hair was almost black. She was born into a very prosperous family, but her parents died while she was young. So, she was raised, unwanted, by relatives. This branch of my family lost everything to Sherman's bummers. Everything. The bastards burned or stole everything but the dirt and air.

Thomas died at fifty years of age of pneumonia and is buried in Dooley County. Mary died in poverty in, if I remember correctly, 1927. I've stood by her grave with tears in my eyes as I gazed down at her slab. Very rough, cheap cement it is. Her name, birth, and death date were inscribed by a shaky hand in the wet cement with what was probably a nail or a stick. She rests in Elko, GA.

My wife's direct line Confederate grandfather was John William Elmore of Dinwiddie County, Virginia. I don't remember his unit. He fought in some of the same battles that Thomas D.A. did. My wife and I have often thought how cool it would be if they'd met during The War and their descendants got married all these years later.

So family legend has it, during one engagement late in The War, John William found himself without his gear and parched with thirst. He located a creek and was on his hands and knees drinking when a rider came up behind him. The rider said, "What are you doing down there drinking like a horse? Here."

John William looked up as Gen. Robert E. Lee handed him a wooden drinking cup. The cup was handed down through the generations to my wife. We have it on display in our house.

I have to be honest about this, I hated goddamn yankees for a long time. It was a pure unadulterated hate for what they'd done to my country and my people. It was very personal. If I had walked by a lake and saw a yankee White man and a nigger drowning, I'd stand there and watch them both drown. In fact I'd throw rocks at their bobbing heads. But, with the advent of White Nationalism, I've let that go. Now, I'd stand on the nigger's head to pull the yank out.

Because, you see, Our Race Is Our Nation.

My name is Terry Phillips and I'm not worried about a file being made on me. I've been "out" for a long time.
An outstanding and an inspiring post, Live Free.

General Sherman bragged that he wanted "to make Georgia howl", as I recall reading somewhere. But according to civil war statistics, it wasn't Georgia or the south who howled the loudest.

350,000 federal troops died during the civil war compared to only 250,000 Johnny Rebs.

I hold no grudges towards northerners. I married one. And like you, I forgive, but will never forget.

Old August 19th, 2008 #48
Rounder

Quote:
Well, you insult anyone here that doesn't speak at a rally or start a blog and post their address right? Then you don't want them to insult back? So you really want people to take action huh? Then why give them the phoney advice? Why would you want them to do anything that they can just rat their buddies out for to avoid prison? Or join some group where some fat ass fuck like billy boy can just sell members the list? It's nice being the leader and getting all the perks, but not so nice when you are targeted and have a choice between jail 'til senility, or rat your frends out.
That's the same argument you yellow punks and crypto antis made against VNN's newspaper activisms for over 3 years. And you succeeded in frightening away most would-be newspaper supporters with your constant paranoia.

And it wasn't just the newspaper, you dispicable paranoid cowards sabotaged every single activism project ever attempted on this forum with your goddamned "The-ZOG-might-get-you", jibberishes.

If you're that freaking paranoid, go shake a freakin bush, and stay off my freakin threads.

Old August 19th, 2008 #49
Rounder

Default My Kin Didn't Fare Well At Gettysburg

Here's one description:

July 1, 1863

"Setting out early that morning, Ewell's 8,500 troops closed in on Gettysburg from the north and northeast. Maj. General Robert Rodes' Division was the first to arrive and attacked the right flank of the Union First Corps on Oak Ridge, the northern extension of Seminary Ridge.

One by one Baxter's troops repulsed the Confederate assaults and annihilated the North Carolina brigade commanded by Brig. General Alfred Iverson. Iverson's soldiers marched into an open field unsupported, not realizing the strength of the Union position behind the stone wall that lay ahead on Oak Ridge. Over 1,100 Union soldiers rose and fired into the southerners from less than 100 feet away. Few escaped the terrible fire unscathed. Many surrendered to Baxter's men as they rushed into the field to take prisoners and capture flags from their fallen bearers." (end of quote)

NOTE: General Iverson's Brigade consisted of the 5th, 12th, 20th, and 23d North Carolina Infantry Regiments. (Google Order of Battle Confederate Gettysburg for proof). My great-great-grandfather Mathew A. Council and 5 of his brothers served in the 5th. Though Mathew died of wounds received at Sharpsburg the previous December, I believe it's very likely that at least 2 or 3 (and maybe all 5) of his brothers who also served in the 5th NC Regiment, were there that day and victims of that ambush.

Iverson btw, did not join his men that day, but instead ordered the assault without first reconning the area. The whole brigade of ( I'm guessing but I know that only a little over 400 men from the 5th arrived at Gettysburg)) 1,500 men marched blindly into an ambush. The criticisms against Iverson were so loud and numerous, General Lee finally stripped him of his command and ordered him to Alabama to recruit calvary men from among civilians. (Google "General Alfred Iverson civil war" for proof of what I just said.)

One report of the ambush I read, stated there were 463 confederate casualties resulting from that ambush in just a matter of seconds. And that all those not killed were taken prisoner.

Last edited by Rounder; August 19th, 2008 at 08:01 PM.

Old August 20th, 2008 #50
Live Free
Terry Phillips

Quote:
An outstanding and an inspiring post, Live Free.

General Sherman bragged that he wanted "to make Georgia howl", as I recall reading somewhere. But according to civil war statistics, it wasn't Georgia or the south who howled the loudest.

350,000 federal troops died during the civil war compared to only 250,000 Johnny Rebs.

I hold no grudges towards northerners. I married one. And like you, I forgive, but will never forget.

Good Ol' Rebel by Major Innes Randolph (Despite the poor grammar and spelling Innes Randolph was a highly educated man.)

Oh, I'm a good old Rebel, now that's just what I am,
For this "Fair Land of Freedom" I do not give a damn!
I'm glad I fit against it, I only wish we'd won,
And I don't want no pardon for anything I done.

I hates the Constitution, this Great Republic, too,
I hates the Freedman's Buro in uniforms of blue,
I hates the nasty eagle with all his brag and fuss,
The lying, thieving Yankees, I hates 'em wuss and wuss!

I hates the Yankee nation and everything they do,
I hates the Declaration of Independence, too,
I hates the "Glorious Union" , 'tis dripping with our blood,
I hates their striped banner, I fit it all I could.

I followed old Marse Robert for four years, near about,
Got wounded in three places, and starved at P'int Lookout;
I cotched the "roomatism" a'campin' in the snow,
But I killed a chance o' Yankees, and I'd like to kill some mo'.

Three hundred thousand Yankees is stiff in Southern dust!
We got three hundred thousand before they conquered us.
They died of Southern fever and Southern steel and shot,
I wish they was three million instead of what we got.

I can't take up my musket and fight 'em now no more,
But I ain't a'gonna love 'em, now that is sarten sure;
And I don't want no pardon for what I was and am,
I won't be reconstructed, and I do not care a damn!

I won't be reconstructed! I'm better now than them,
And for a carpetbagger, I do not give a damn.
So I'm off for the frontier, soon as I can go,
I'll prepare me a weapon and start for Mexico.

Old August 20th, 2008 #51
Ironguard1940

Default Here we go again

Quote:
These do-nothing-but-accuse-and-whine dipshit punk bastards can fuck up anything, eh Glenn? I mean, is there NOTHING we can talk about here without these wastes of space putting in their two shekels worth? This is a geneology thread for Odin's sake.

As Glenn has said many times and I have said quite a few times myself, if anyone were on this forum gathering info for ZOG, 99.99% of the posters here would have nothing to fear because they either do nothing but troll or are ZOG agents themselves doing the same thing.

Old August 20th, 2008 #52
ben shockley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
These do-nothing-but-accuse-and-whine dipshit punk bastards can fuck up anything, eh Glenn? I mean, is there NOTHING we can talk about here without these wastes of space putting in their two shekels worth? This is a geneology thread for Odin's sake.

As Glenn has said many times and I have said quite a few times myself, if anyone were on this forum gathering info for ZOG, 99.99% of the posters here would have nothing to fear because they either do nothing but troll or are ZOG agents themselves doing the same thing.
Can you say "states evidence"? Timothy Dale Johnson did something, have you ? Once an informant, always an informant.

http://www.freetheorder.org/Miller2.html

Last edited by ben shockley; August 20th, 2008 at 06:52 PM.

Old August 20th, 2008 #53
Steve B
Banned

Hey Ben, you derailed an interesting thread by starting a dumb ass flame war....nice going pal.

Old August 20th, 2008 #54
ben shockley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
Hey Ben, you derailed an interesting thread by starting a dumb ass flame war....nice going pal.
No I didn't. If you look at what he wrote, and his other thread where he calls into question anybody that doesn't join an 'eat meet and retreat 'organization. "Hey look at me, I'm so great, so are my ancestors". "I was a Master Sergeant, whoop de doo".

Says Glenn Miller
Quote:

"
Quote:
"...In the mid 1980's, there was a political militia group called "The Patriots of North Carolina" led by an ex-green beret named Glen Miller. The group met on a regular basis and the membership grew by leaps and bounds. It was pretty impressive when 500 or more would parade through rural towns with confederate flags flying. At the zenith of their popularity, the government accused the leadership of buying stolen guns. Miller issued a bulletin to members to attack the enemy… while he fled. No one heeded this nonsense. Many of the accused also went on the lam, but were all quickly apprehended. It seems the government knew exactly where their hideouts were. Glen Miller then shocked everyone by being the star witness for the prosecution. He then slithered into the underworld of the Federal Witness Protection Program.

Miller was an American counterpart to what happened with the fall of Apartheid in South Africa. He took the disgruntled political spirit of North Carolina and organized it into a coherent force with the potential to break into the mainstream. This done, he destroyed his creation and wiped out political dissent in N.C. for a generation. Moreover, he flushed down the toilet the capacity to organize in a calculated way in order to make honest bona fide organizations look suspicious.... Our Movement cannot afford too many Glen Millers."

Last edited by ben shockley; August 20th, 2008 at 06:45 PM.

Old August 20th, 2008 #55
Signal

Quote:
Good advice, Signal. Yes, census checking sounds highly productive. What's the link ?? I assume one can go to the appropriate government website link, then type in a full name, along with the state and county, and get some information on ancestors that way. Is that right ??
Rounder I haven't had time to gather a lot of genealogy links as of yet, but while you're waiting try this: http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~ncgenweb/county.html

I'm assuming your main interests at this point are going to center in North Carolina. That link is to the county page for the NC section of the US GenWeb project. You'll find county by county links to info from each county in NC, some may have census info some may not. There is also church records, wills and land records, biographies, marriage, birth and death records, etc for each county, the amount of which just depends on what researchers have submitted.

I'll try and get more stuff in here soon.

Old August 20th, 2008 #56
Signal

Quote:
No I didn't. If you look at what he wrote, and his other thread where he calls into question anybody that doesn't join an 'eat meet and retreat 'organization. "Hey look at me, I'm so great, so are my ancestors". "I was a Master Sergeant, whoop de doo".
Shockley, no offense brother, but I'm going to have to agree with Steve on this one. Your attack on Rounder has fuck what to do with genealogy?

We've all heard just about every angle of every argument regarding the situation. You're not telling us anything new. Although you do seem to know a lot about Glenn. Could you tell us just how many of Glenn's functions or events you've attended?

For the record, I attended several of his marches back when the White Patriot Party was active and ZOG hasn't gotten me yet, so I really don't think there's too much to worry about at this point.

Old August 21st, 2008 #57
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live Free View Post
Good Ol' Rebel by Major Innes Randolph (Despite the poor grammar and spelling Innes Randolph was a highly educated man.)

Oh, I'm a good old Rebel, now that's just what I am,
For this "Fair Land of Freedom" I do not give a damn!
I'm glad I fit against it, I only wish we'd won,
And I don't want no pardon for anything I done.

I hates the Constitution, this Great Republic, too,
I hates the Freedman's Buro in uniforms of blue,
I hates the nasty eagle with all his brag and fuss,
The lying, thieving Yankees, I hates 'em wuss and wuss!

I hates the Yankee nation and everything they do,
I hates the Declaration of Independence, too,
I hates the "Glorious Union" , 'tis dripping with our blood,
I hates their striped banner, I fit it all I could.

I followed old Marse Robert for four years, near about,
Got wounded in three places, and starved at P'int Lookout;
I cotched the "roomatism" a'campin' in the snow,
But I killed a chance o' Yankees, and I'd like to kill some mo'.

Three hundred thousand Yankees is stiff in Southern dust!
We got three hundred thousand before they conquered us.
They died of Southern fever and Southern steel and shot,
I wish they was three million instead of what we got.

I can't take up my musket and fight 'em now no more,
But I ain't a'gonna love 'em, now that is sarten sure;
And I don't want no pardon for what I was and am,
I won't be reconstructed, and I do not care a damn!

I won't be reconstructed! I'm better now than them,
And for a carpetbagger, I do not give a damn.
So I'm off for the frontier, soon as I can go,
I'll prepare me a weapon and start for Mexico.
A good un, Live Free. I memorized parts of it back in the 80s and still remember. Parts are also included in my book.

Yes, the stars and stripes really does "drip with our blood". But on the other hand, union troops (like all American troops including southerners who fought in WWI and WWII) only followed orders from their race-traitor rulers. And all were duped into believing they were fighting for their country.

Southerners who killed Germans in WWII aren't much better than northerners who killed rebels in the Civil War, in my judgment anyway. Both were disastrous to our race.

But compared to what the GD jews have done, are doing, and will do to our race in future, what they did doesn't amount to a flea crawling up an elephant's ass with rape on his mind.

Last edited by Rounder; August 21st, 2008 at 09:26 AM.

Old August 21st, 2008 #58
Rounder

Quote:
Rounder I haven't had time to gather a lot of genealogy links as of yet, but while you're waiting try this: http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~ncgenweb/county.html

I'm assuming your main interests at this point are going to center in North Carolina. That link is to the county page for the NC section of the US GenWeb project. You'll find county by county links to info from each county in NC, some may have census info some may not. There is also church records, wills and land records, biographies, marriage, birth and death records, etc for each county, the amount of which just depends on what researchers have submitted.

I'll try and get more stuff in here soon.
Thanks, Signal. I'll spend some time researching at that link. I'm particularly interesting in obtaining civil war records of my great-great grandfather's 6 brothers who also fought in that war. I already have his, including the Union's POW card bearing his name, and date and location of his death.

Years ago, I compiled a large notebook containing photos and genealogical documents related to my Allen ancestors (going back to 1689 and "Reynolds Allen) for my children and posterity. Now, I'm working on the "Councils". I don't know diddily squat yet about the Millers or Hornes beyond my grandparents, though. "Horne" (my father's mother's maiden name) is Scottish, I think. And according to my father, our Miller ancestor came from Germany, but I have no solid confirmation of that.

Old August 21st, 2008 #59
ben shockley

Quote:
Shockley, no offense brother, but I'm going to have to agree with Steve on this one. Your attack on Rounder has fuck what to do with genealogy?

We've all heard just about every angle of every argument regarding the situation. You're not telling us anything new. Although you do seem to know a lot about Glenn. Could you tell us just how many of Glenn's functions or events you've attended?

For the record, I attended several of his marches back when the White Patriot Party was active and ZOG hasn't gotten me yet, so I really don't think there's too much to worry about at this point.
Miller attacked first
1) Men who don't announce their name, address and occupation are not white, says Glenn
I also let Miller have the last word, and Ironguard needed to rehash it

I can think of two dozen reasons why you just don't 'out' yourself.

Old August 21st, 2008 #60
Rounder

Quote:
Now that you mentioned it, I did in fact catch 3 touchdown passes in one game my junior year in HS. And I also made the All Conference basketball team that same year. Millbrook HS, Millbrook NC - 1958.

Not to mention being elected "Best Looking" (1959) and having the best looking gal in the whole damn school - Patrica Ann Butler. Me and her wore out the back seat of my 1950 red ford convertible my dad bought for $150.00. he he.

Oh, glory days !!!

Thread