Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 24th, 2020 #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker Why All the Trump-Hate? (For Newbies)

Now that Donald Trump has been re-elected by a landslide (he will be), you can expect the Trump-hate in America to increase dramatically.

Why is Trump so hated in America? Because everyone in the media and Hollywood hates him, and they are very loud about that hate. But they hate him less than they fear him and his supporters. Trump isn’t a “mainstream conservative” like Reagan. He’s a right-wing populist, and the Jews fear populism because it reminds them of the 1930s “radio demagogues” (e.g., Father Coughlin, Huey Long, Gerald L. K. Smith, and the America First Party). The American media, and Hollywood, are owned by Jews. Trump is also unpredictable and unconventional. The media tries to set the hate-tone about Trump for everyone else, but with little success on the whole; it’s an elite-driven, “top-down,” Jewish-led hate movement.

Another reason for Trump-hate is to send a loud “message” to anyone who might try to follow in Trump’s political footsteps after he leaves office in 2024.

(How ironic: Trump is the best friend Israel ever had; you’d think that the Jews would love Trump; of course, only about 40% of American Jews are Zionists; the rest think Israel was a bad idea, and it was — Israel’s geographic location is terrible; it’s not in a good neighborhood, and, Israel is a lightning rod for controversy and criticism, e.g., Gaza).

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Old October 25th, 2020 #2
ZEK S 854

Default Don't Ever Forget . . .

the number one reason jews and all the rest of the infantile and left-wing loonie crowd including the left-wing media hates Trump is he is perceived by them to be standing in the way of the continued browning of the U.S. The overwhelming of White nations by muds with the concomitant lowering of the percentage of the population that is White is a primary tenet in the jewish agenda.

Old October 26th, 2020 #3
Fico

Trump is 100% Zionist and I do not belive that they hate him. They rather hate presidents like Linconl and Kennedy,especially Lincoln who elegantly had been wanted to change monetary policy in USA and deport blacks back to Africa after he abolished slavery to them. Trump do not want to change policy of FED what is reason why conservative pro-zionist love him however it do not change opinion that is he best choice for USA as fact that he will not change bad future for the White race who will be minority in USA started with 2060. All of this hate on Trump is just democratic howling who want to represent elections as somethin interesting while solution for the White race do not exist. I do not live in USA but I also see in my state this artificial conflicts with leaders of parties who have their own little Trumps and I am tierd of that does not matter about fact that they are best solution for us. Whole democratic ceremony of elections is just clown show for mass of people. Solution is not totalitarism than limit the state just on vital functions of society including court as most important.

Last edited by Fico; October 26th, 2020 at 03:00 AM.

Thread