VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 14th, 2020 #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker When White Countries Collapse, This Is What It Looks Like

(Above: a woman wearing a hijab, which will soon be worn by female Muslims in the U.S. Air Force. Ha-ha-ha!).

This is actually good news. When members of a White Western military are wearing hijabs and towels on their heads, you know that military is basically broken, which means that White men won’t join it, which means that those same White men won’t be dying in stupid wars fought for Israel’s benefit. This new policy will save White men’s lives, in other words.

[Article].

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Old February 14th, 2020 #2
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Its really a shame that this kind of shit wasn't already being implemented in the mid 1950ies so the god damn greatest generation could have seen the consequences of what they had done.

Last edited by Hugo Böse; February 15th, 2020 at 05:22 AM.

Old February 15th, 2020 #3
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
Its really a shame that this kind shit wasn't already being implemented in the mid 1950ies so the god damn greatest generation could have seen the consequences of what they had done.
And sadly, they still don't. All roughly 389,000 (as of 2020) of the surviving old shit-for-brains, the ones who don't have Alzheimer's or something. Why should they, when everyone still worships their wrinkly old asses for making the world safe for jews and communists back in 1945?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old February 15th, 2020 #4
Ironguard1940

Default The JEW ESS military-not for White men and that is a good thing

There is no fucking way in hell I would join ANY branch of the US military today. If they tried to draft me, I would refuse to join. Being imprisoned for refusing to serve is exponentially better than serving in ZOGs military complex.

Old February 15th, 2020 #5
Jim B

Well it will truly be the Air Farce when this becomes more common. Are Muzzies joining the service to infiltrate it, gather intelligence and force Islamic precepts on it or because they're patriotic? In the cast majority of cases I believe it's the former.

Old February 15th, 2020 #6
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
There is no fucking way in hell I would join ANY branch of the US military today. If they tried to draft me, I would refuse to join. Being imprisoned for refusing to serve is exponentially better than serving in ZOGs military complex.
I'm too old to be drafted now, but young White guys still face that possibility. If and when the draft is reinstated, we should support any young Whites that refuse to go. I hope some of them are reading this forum and then don't go volunteer to be one of Uncle Shlomo's mercenaries, and maybe save their lives in the process.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Thread