VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 24th, 2005 #21
New_Saxon_Village

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelhaken
Thanks Asshole, we've people who can do it for free. They just have to step up to the plate. But seriously, thanks for looking out for us. We'll remember you.

Good Luck to you too, or should I say Good Hunting!

Listen dude there is no cause to call me an asshole im sure your one of the reasons why this movement cant get it shit together and do something productive, im sure that if they can do it for free which I highly doubt since the method you folks are trying to use is so outdated it wont work and if it does work will only be somewhat effective. Now with that said I do more for our people in one day then you do in your entire life so far so please do not try and make me feel guilty for not being able to do this for free im giving you the cost price not what if I was in the business price.

I lurked on this board for many years before I signed up because the board has a rep that I did not want to be associated with but every once in awhile you see a worthy project here and I thought Id offer my help.

Now with that said you can call me names as any pc nazi panzie does but when your really willing to make this project happen like I said ill be here to help.

Old March 25th, 2005 #22
3rd_Rail

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyMonkey
The problem is with my ISP. Just as many pro-White Internet sites have a very short lifespan, spammers are also forced to relocate their operations constantly. I am not sure how the email spammers manage to find so many available SMTP servers for their projects, nor do I understand how they manage to cloak the originating senders IP address. Perhaps Ron Stevens or some other techie here could help. What is needed most is an SMTP server to send from. I will make available to any interested party the Access database with the compiled email addresses and the ASP scripts I wrote to send the emails.

p.s. White Will is a child molester.

"The problem is with my ISP. Just as many pro-White Internet sites have a very sh........................Blah,Blah,Blah" The real problem is that you are STUPID And a lier You couldnt do the fucking job in the first place because
your ........................"Thats right" STUPID

Now fuck off you incompetent moron

Old March 25th, 2005 #23
New_Saxon_Village

Quote:
I'm sorry, I shouldn't have called you an asshole.

I should've called you a scavenger, a panderer, or a solicitor, but not an asshole. My apologies.

One thing I can absolutely guarantee you, your "lurking" round here will not fatten your wallet one fucking penny, again, find some new grounds for your very subtle hunting, and thanks for your "help."
It is obvious you do not know me I took a vow of poverty to help white folks about five years ago I give all my time and effort into helping white americans become homeowners, business owners and to form there own communities.

There is also a group where I teach white folks how to buy and sell reaslestate using creative financing so that they can buy the entire neighborhood to keep the un-wanteds out.

I live in a 99% white community of like minded folks due to the efforts that was started over five years ago using spam techniques to make money helped buy four or five homes for white americans, the prices I quoted to you were at cost I did not offer this to make money and in the future if I see one more post from you or anyone claiming other wise Ill fade off the board and let you and your net nazis have the experience and learning curve all to yourself.

Today I have forty calls to make to white families who want to become homeowners we charge them 50k less than any builder around and zero intrest rate this is all to make sure they have a nice home, some equity incase they need to pay for college for children , and they do not have to pay jew bankers for the loans we finance everything out of our own pockets.

Here is another thing I did not come on here to get insulted by you or anyone else and do not have time to fight infact by me coming on this board to help you im putting my own rep in jepordy because of the likes of rounder. , and im not passing judgement on him he did what he thought was right for himself and I even admire how he was able to get all those men and woman to join his org. But I do not trust him from a hill of beans.

Now this is my last post on this subject unless someone pm`s me and seeks my help I will no longer post here until I need something or we are ready to advertise the opening of the Village of New Saxon which by the way is an entire city smuck boy that is for whites only. See I do more in one day for our people than you do in a life time and since I really do not like to trash people usally or fight online because its not productive so I wont say GO SHUT THE FUCK UP to you see arent I a nice guy.

Bye all when I need you Ill be back .

Old March 25th, 2005 #24
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Default NRKYBill or just a clone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Saxon_Village
It is obvious you do not know me I took a vow of poverty to help white folks about five years ago I give all my time and effort into helping white americans become homeowners, business owners and to form there own communities.

There is also a group where I teach white folks how to buy and sell reaslestate using creative financing so that they can buy the entire neighborhood to keep the un-wanteds out.

I live in a 99% white community of like minded folks due to the efforts that was started over five years ago using spam techniques to make money helped buy four or five homes for white americans, the prices I quoted to you were at cost I did not offer this to make money and in the future if I see one more post from you or anyone claiming other wise Ill fade off the board and let you and your net nazis have the experience and learning curve all to yourself.

Today I have forty calls to make to white families who want to become homeowners we charge them 50k less than any builder around and zero intrest rate this is all to make sure they have a nice home, some equity incase they need to pay for college for children , and they do not have to pay jew bankers for the loans we finance everything out of our own pockets.
Hey, that's really interesting. Here's some free advice for you. Stay anonymous, because if you dont you will have just served your head up on a platter to the Fair Housing Gestapo.

http://www.usdoj.gov/crt/housing/title8.htm

Good job bragging.

If you're involved in something of dubious legality, suggestion number one is dont disseminate your plans to the public.

On the other hand, somebody who is a paid tester for the Fair Housing Bolsheviks often runs out and blatantly breaks tha law in order to entrap someone suspect of racial discrimination in housing, who is being "targeted"

http://www.hud.gov/offices/fheo/partners/FHIP/fhip.cfm

http://www.antibiaslaw.com/biblio/Douglas.pdf#search='fair%20housing%20act%20testers'

http://www.nationalfairhousing.org/html/trends/trends2003/2003%20Final%20Trends%20Report%20Final-charts.pdf#search='fair%20housing%20act%20testers'

Now, if you are a tester or other person trying to entrap VNN-- I'm not saying that you are, just recognizing it's a possibility-- I would have to give you credit for switching from one project that can get people in trouble into a completely different project that can get people in trouble. People should have learned about this from following the Anarchy Bill Real Estate Soap Opera. What Anarchy Bill does not talk about on his website, is how much money he is spending on his defense counsel. Because he is a braggart and that would make him look like a person of questionable sanity (even moreso than usual). But I say odds on, you are not an entrapper.

On the other hand, if YOU are Anarchy Bill, and I think that is a distinct possibility, since he can make a good sales pitch, since he knows a thing or two about mass emails, and also about real estate, I will say that you should seriously look into salting some money away on some of those Carribean trips of yours because the Jews are going to bleed you dry so long as you continue in both the real estate biz and public commentary on race.

Old March 25th, 2005 #25
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyMonkey
I changed my mind. I won't be supporting VNN or any other organization that attacks other pro-White orgs. In fact, I will be sure to not send newbies to VNN.

Rounder, don't send me any more tabloids.
I suspect that you are a well meaning person with youthful enthusiasm who has not yet learned either caution or how to temper your own remarks. Else you would not be on here insulting everyone and now running off to sulk.

It's my hope that you will be able to put this conversation and the others we have recently had in the proper context.

Old March 25th, 2005 #26
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
I just told you how to do it legally if you read and play by the law and put in the un-subcribe feature your playing within the law and the job would be more than $2300 as that is just for sending out to a list of a million white folks.
It does look like that is the most important element. You are also right that engaging a reputable and competent contractor to do a job is not per se a bad idea and sometimes is better than a home-grown effort. On the other hand, sometimes you pay a contractor to do something, and you get a shit job and the contractor doesnt take responsibility and walks off with a big chunk of change and leaves behind a job poorly executed. So that is what we call "risk management."

Old March 25th, 2005 #27
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
A.E., I agree with you that we ought to be a bit cautious to insure legality, but I remind you of the enormous potentials in sending our best WN articles to thousands of selected White people. Articles such as "Who Rules America", Steele's "It Wasn't the Arabs...", and the best of Alex Linder, etc. And along with invitations to govnn.com and vnnforum.com, and containing Alex's email address for responses.

Thousands of new people can be inticed to read the messages of Alex and other VNN writers on govnn.com, by way of an email project.

It's just a matter of finding someone competent to take charge. According to what Will says, Ron Stevens would be the perfect man for the job - highly trustworthy, and computer proficient. And there's bound to be other reliable VNN'ers, as well.
Well if it can be done legally and competently it does sound like a good idea. I'm just trying to illustrate that the Jews have erected many legal hurdles and roadblocks on the "information highway" and people should exercise due diligence.

Because, aside from the usual criminal law ways to entrap people, there are a thousand other laws out there than can become the pretext for government harrassment and suits and investigations and vampire-like draining of resources. I say that not to discourage action, but to discourage ineffective action that will dissipate precious resources.

Old March 25th, 2005 #28
New_Saxon_Village

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
Hey, that's really interesting. Here's some free advice for you. Stay anonymous, because if you dont you will have just served your head up on a platter to the Fair Housing Gestapo.

http://www.usdoj.gov/crt/housing/title8.htm

Good job bragging.

If you're involved in something of dubious legality, suggestion number one is dont disseminate your plans to the public.

On the other hand, somebody who is a paid tester for the Fair Housing Bolsheviks often runs out and blatantly breaks tha law in order to entrap someone suspect of racial discrimination in housing, who is being "targeted"

http://www.hud.gov/offices/fheo/partners/FHIP/fhip.cfm

http://www.antibiaslaw.com/biblio/Douglas.pdf#search='fair%20housing%20act%20testers'

http://www.nationalfairhousing.org/html/trends/trends2003/2003%20Final%20Trends%20Report%20Final-charts.pdf#search='fair%20housing%20act%20testers'

Now, if you are a tester or other person trying to entrap VNN-- I'm not saying that you are, just recognizing it's a possibility-- I would have to give you credit for switching from one project that can get people in trouble into a completely different project that can get people in trouble. People should have learned about this from following the Anarchy Bill Real Estate Soap Opera. What Anarchy Bill does not talk about on his website, is how much money he is spending on his defense counsel. Because he is a braggart and that would make him look like a person of questionable sanity (even moreso than usual). But I say odds on, you are not an entrapper.

On the other hand, if YOU are Anarchy Bill, and I think that is a distinct possibility, since he can make a good sales pitch, since he knows a thing or two about mass emails, and also about real estate, I will say that you should seriously look into salting some money away on some of those Carribean trips of yours because the Jews are going to bleed you dry so long as you continue in both the real estate biz and public commentary on race.
No nothing I do is illegal or I would have no part of it infact if you play by the rules and laws that they put for you and can hurdle a few here and there its very possible to help our own kind legally not a problem.

Also on the legalities of emailing if you use opt-in companies to send to then your not doing anything illegal the cost I said are exactly what they cost me I was just offering help not trying to make money off anyone. Again I go back in the corner.

Old March 25th, 2005 #29
Pixi
resident psycho

Quote:
Sending out to 1 million whites only $2300 (lists likes these are hard to get but I have access to them).
And just how do you know for a fact that these 1 million email addresses belong solely to whites? Not only that, but also how do you know that the email addresses are still valid?

Old March 25th, 2005 #30
SkinnyMonkey

New Saxon Village is right. If you Google "bullet proof hosting" you'll find many service providers who allow mass mailing from their servers. Some of them are "off-shore" servers. The problem with them is that many "legitimate" ISPs will block all traffic to and from those servers. I think it is a worthy project, but to be truly effective, a cash expenditure will likely be necessary. That means that the project is not suited for the hobbyists here at VNN.

It is obvious from this thread alone that VNN attracts plenty of critics and others who have little or no value. I recommend the few activists here - Rounder, Pixi, Brutus, Hibernian and a few others - abandon the dead weight and join their local NA units or find some other constuctive use of their time.

Old March 25th, 2005 #31
New_Saxon_Village

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixi
And just how do you know for a fact that these 1 million email addresses belong solely to whites? Not only that, but also how do you know that the email addresses are still valid?

Well I started out with over 4 million opt in email address that I purchased from companys that ask what race a person is when the person signs up for say free coupons or loans etc etc.

Then what you do to make sure they are still good email addresses is to use a validator to make sure the emails are still active.

Of course you can never be 100% sure that all the email addresses are of white people but if companies are spending alot of money for ethnic lists than the company canvassing for them is trying to get it 100% if possible or they dont get the next contract.

Old March 25th, 2005 #32
New_Saxon_Village

Quote:
I'd forgotten about Wild Bill's MO. Good observation, AE. It wouldn't surprise me if it's him; really sounds like him. Bill, did you ever marry your "pregnant girlfriend?"
My name is buster you can find me on stromfront and im the president of the European American Heritage Foundation Inc. and the head chees of The Church of New Saxon. Here are our websites www.eahf.org and www.churchofnewsaxon.org.

I also run one of the ple`s here in florida with a few members already , now what is your bio?

Old March 25th, 2005 #33
SheerTerror

Excuse the accusations, please...you gotta understand our paranoia about newcomers; sock-puppets and trolls abound!

I wish ya good luck on your various projects! You seem like you really got it together!

Quote:
My name is buster you can find me on stromfront and im the president of the European American Heritage Foundation Inc. and the head chees of The Church of New Saxon. Here are our websites www.eahf.org and www.churchofnewsaxon.org.

I also run one of the ple`s here in florida with a few members already , now what is your bio?

Old March 25th, 2005 #34
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Default Wow.

OK. Wow, I have to say, that is quite a couple of websites, well done, great ideas, and if anybody asked me if that would be worth the trouble, I'd have said if you want to buy a federal or state bureaucrat investigation or two, go on ahead. I dont know how long that's been out there but be prepared.

Anyhow. I take it you're Todd. I'll call you Buster if that's what you want to be called. I'm going to make this real simple.

First. I believe you'e not Bill White. Excuse me for that suggestion.

Second. You have "gumption." Welcome to the forum. Stick around-- I like people with a can do attitude and accomplishments to prove it.

Third. I dont know if you have relied on legal counsel or not, but in most places you would already have the FHA bozos giving you a sigmoidoscope over that New Saxon thing. It's pretty incredible if they havent.

Fourth. You put a lot of work into that website. That's pretty impressive.

I dont know if you've talked to a lawyer or not, but if you havent, chirp on back here and say so. Maybe you should be hiring one. If you're a builder you ought to know a couple. But the issues you might need to be concerned about dont have anything to do with enforcing mechanics liens.

I like your style, think you have moxy, but I have to wonder if you have thought this out from all angles. If you havent, I suggest you go back and delete those links and hope the Jews havent picked em up yet.

But in case I hadnt said it yet, welcome to VNN forum!

Old March 26th, 2005 #35
Rounder

Quote:

I just phoned you at the number listed in the 1st link above, and left message containing my home phone number, and asking you to return my call. I'd like to discuss your recommendations regarding massive emailings.

Old April 5th, 2005 #36
I_KNOW

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Will
When are you and Alex going to realize that "Skinny Monkey" is trouble? I will never work with this fool. He is on my Ignore list and will stay there. Ron Stevens, Dr. Pierce's computer expert for over five years, could have and would have pulled this simple mass email project blindfolded but he has left this forum after SM's incessant malicious accusations that he was a convicted child molester, etc. Unbelievable stupidity on the part of those who run things around here. Good grief! Please tell me what in the world has been gained by associating with such a deliberate, lying troublemaker? Is this what is supposed to attract serious people to VNN?

She doesn't even know who the man is for goodness sake! She said so herself! What does Ron have to worry about? It was obviously a farse! Surely he would not run from Erica...that's just what she wants him to do.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am sure Ron Stevens, whoever he is, is just a reject with a lot of taxpayer provided time on his hands." ~ Erica Snyder aka SKUMMY MONKEY

Thread