Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Our Culture > Vanguard Print Publications
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old November 5th, 2005 #61
varg

dont forget todd.. add fl too

Old November 5th, 2005 #62

Quote:
Agis: "TOL something like this would be easier on the eyes:"
There's nothing wrong with your style of doing things, but I prefer to keep each state identified with its two letter initials. Not everyone here can easily identify Illinois from Indiana on a map, or Wisconsin from Minnesota, without some help. I also like to use brown dots to represent those states still under non-white control. Yes, 'tis a bit more cluttered, I agree, but it's the way I like to do it. Who knows, I might even add some Black Hawk helicopters next!

Old November 5th, 2005 #63

TAA Map updated on Saturday, November 5, at 3:15 pm EDT:
Orlando Nuked! TAAs dropped on Orlando, Florida - Local media acknowledges successful VNN tabloid attack - most of Southern states have now fallen to TAA invasion forces....onslaught continues. Elsewhere, the West remains under strong Zog control. Texas apparently overrun by faggots...still not a sign of resistance down there....more reports as they come in.

Old November 5th, 2005 #64
ohgolly

I don't recall any reports from South Carolina. When was it hit?

Old November 5th, 2005 #65

Quote:
I don't recall any reports from South Carolina. When was it hit?
No media reports as of yet, but I do believe Rounder or Chainsaw mentioned a TAA drop in South Carolina. If not true, I will correct the battle map.

Old November 5th, 2005 #66
Chain

Spartanburg. Reporter called Alex about it, but they never did print. I was in SC.

Looks as if we're in 20 states and DC now.

Old November 5th, 2005 #67
ohgolly

Thanks, I shoulda known! I hope some locals there'll join in.

SOUTH CAROLINA: VNN WANTS YOU!

Old November 6th, 2005 #68
VikingWarrior
Kill The 'Kwa

Great Job Everybody..... :cheers:

Old November 6th, 2005 #69
Joe Snuffy

Default Washington State

2-3 hundred TAA's hit the driveways in East Wenatchee, WA tonight Nov 6. Will keep an eye out for any Jews-media coverage.

Old November 7th, 2005 #70
Stan Sikorski
Returned

:cheers: Good work JS!

Old November 7th, 2005 #71

TAA Map updated on Monday, November 7, at 3:00 pm EDT:
Wenatchee, Washington Nuked! Only Oregon remains under Zog command. But once it falls, the entire West Coast will be under TAA control. Elsewhere, Las Vegas still remains under the iron-grip of Sin City's Jewish mayor. He vows that no TAA's will penetrate his city's deflector shields, and thus far none have. Taking that city - and soon - must remain a high priority. Any VNN outposts in Las Vegas need to contact Command HQ in Missouri or Ordnance Commander Glenn Miller....more later.

TAA Map updated on Saturday, November 5, at 12:30 am EDT:In recent days, three more East Coast states have fallen under the onslaught of The Aryan Alternative: Maryland, Delaware, & New Jersey. Anti-White media attacks continue unabated, but so far have failed to impede TAA's juggernaut advance through the Eastern and Southern sectors of the United States.

Elsewhere, the Great State of Texas continues to be shrouded in a mystifying pink mist, stretching all the way from Amarillo to Corpus Christi. Sketchy reports coming in show a strange, limp-wristed affliction has apparently overcome many of the men in the Lone Star State, who, even now, mince about the streets in seemingly gay unawareness of savage TAA warfare waging just to the east of them....

More reports as they come in.

Old November 7th, 2005 #72
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14
TAA Map updated on Monday, November 7, at 3:00 pm EDT:
Wenatchee, Washington Nuked! Only Oregon remains under Zog command. But once it falls, the entire West Coast will be under TAA control. Elsewhere, Las Vegas still remains under the iron-grip of Sin City's Jewish mayor. He vows that no TAA's will penetrate his city's deflector shields, and thus far none have. Taking that city - and soon - must remain a high priority. Any VNN outposts in Las Vegas need to contact Command HQ in Missouri or Ordnance Commander Glenn Miller....more later.

TAA Map updated on Saturday, November 5, at 12:30 am EDT:In recent days, three more East Coast states have fallen under the onslaught of The Aryan Alternative: Maryland, Delaware, & New Jersey. Anti-White media attacks continue unabated, but so far have failed to impede TAA's juggernaut advance through the Eastern and Southern sectors of the United States.

Elsewhere, the Great State of Texas continues to be shrouded in a mystifying pink mist, stretching all the way from Amarillo to Corpus Christi. Sketchy reports coming in show a strange, limp-wristed affliction has apparently overcome many of the men in the Lone Star State, who, even now, mince about the streets in seemingly gay unawareness of savage TAA warfare waging just to the east of them....

More reports as they come in.

Chalk up Massachusetts. N.E. Rebel, et.al., distributed 700 TAAs there within past 5 days. Newton, MA especially hard hit, and Newton kops, kikes, and koons having knee-jerk, hissy fits.

Old November 9th, 2005 #73
Agis
biocultural Realpolitik

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14
There's nothing wrong with your style of doing things, but I prefer to keep each state identified with its two letter initials. Not everyone here can easily identify Illinois from Indiana on a map, or Wisconsin from Minnesota, without some help. I also like to use brown dots to represent those states still under non-white control. Yes, 'tis a bit more cluttered, I agree, but it's the way I like to do it. Who knows, I might even add some Black Hawk helicopters next!

More tinkering with locations here:

Old November 18th, 2005 #74
VikingWarrior
Kill The 'Kwa

Lightbulb Itz Coming !

California TAA Distributors are getting ready to send out the message of truth again.... very soon.

Thread