Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 19th, 2008 #1
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Default Eric Thomson: Letter to Phil

20 NOV 07. Dear Phil: Thanks for your mailing of 17 NOV 07 & the 41c stamp, always appreciated! Re lefthanded: European tradition has long considered the left as being the lesser of two hands. The term, “sinister,” means “left,” with added meanings of ‘evil,’ for example. In Moslem countries it is considered obscene & insulting for one to gesture with his left hand, write with it &/or eat with it, for the left hand is traditionally used to wipe one’s ass after defecating. I recall that Zündel was right-handed, for he liked to write with a fountain pen. If he were left-handed, he’d have to assume a grotesque & uncomfortable position in order to avoid smudging the ink. He also used his airbrush in his right hand, as I recall, for it was placed on his right, at his work-table. I never met Rimland, nor do I wish to, for I’ve read quite enough of her pro-jew writings to satisfy my curiosity.

No, Zimbabwe is not finished; just its Black people who dwell on its land. The Chinese are waiting to occupy it when its jew-gangster masters have got their use out of their shabez Goy stooge, Mugabe. After that, Blacks will become the new minority, as I predicted in 1976: “When the Whites leave, the Blacks will starve.” As usual, I hate to be right.

Ronald Reagan, our Armageddonist Presidente, is alleged to have declared: “If you’ve seen one redwood, you’ve seen ‘em all.” When the jew took over the lumber company which sought to limit exploitation of the redwoods in the Big Sur region of California, as I recall, he diligently cut all the redwoods, except for a thin screen of those on the roadsides. The jew despoileth & the jew departs. I doubt that the new Asiatic residents of CA will have the same reverence for redwoods as do the non-Chinese cloners. After all, jews are Asiatics, as Benjamin Franklin warned. He should know, for he served them as a foul Freemason! All the best. DOWZ! ORION!

Eric

--------------------

Write to:
Mr. Eric Thomson
P.O. Box 896
Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
U.S.A.

Thread