VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 27th, 2005 #1
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Default TAA2 gratis review copies?

I would like to ask, to whom should TAA2 review copies be sent? Gratis? Could we work up a good list here? Whatchasay Alex? Did you send out review copies before?

This thing needs to be promoted. For example, how about a copy sent to Peter Schenk?

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/vnntaa2.pdf

Old April 27th, 2005 #2
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
I would like to ask, to whom should TAA2 review copies be sent? Gratis? Could we work up a good list here? Whatchasay Alex? Did you send out review copies before?

This thing needs to be promoted. For example, how about a copy sent to Peter Schenk?

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/vnntaa2.pdf
I mailed single copies to about 25 selected individuals (Duke, Fields, Edgar Steele, Black, Stan Hess, Rich Brooks, Malleus, Jim Giles, Roy Armstrong, several local newspaper editors/publishers I know personally, a few WN friends, and to a few VNN'ers), which I do every edition. And Alex said he sends copies to folks on his mailing list, though I don't know who they are.

You'll recall that I mailed copies of 1a to about 90 Radio Talk Show Hosts but did not receive even one response.

I also posted advertisements on phora and originaldissent. And I purchased an ad in American Free Press which resulted in 7 orders for single copies. Hibernian and Joe Snuffy also purchased ads in that paper which will be published over the next month, or so. (Joe paid for 2 ads in that weekly paper).

And like you, I'm open to suggestions on how to do even more in the way of advertisements.

How bout it VNN'ers ???

Old April 28th, 2005 #3
Hibernian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
I mailed single copies to about 25 selected individuals (Duke, Fields, Edgar Steele, Black, Stan Hess, Rich Brooks, Malleus, Jim Giles, Roy Armstrong, several local newspaper editors/publishers I know personally, a few WN friends, and to a few VNN'ers), which I do every edition. And Alex said he sends copies to folks on his mailing list, though I don't know who they are.

You'll recall that I mailed copies of 1a to about 90 Radio Talk Show Hosts but did not receive even one response.

I also posted advertisements on phora and originaldissent. And I purchased an ad in American Free Press which resulted in 7 orders for single copies. Hibernian and Joe Snuffy also purchased ads in that paper which will be published over the next month, or so. (Joe paid for 2 ads in that weekly paper).

And like you, I'm open to suggestions on how to do even more in the way of advertisements.

How bout it VNN'ers ???

Well, I have no idea how one would go about obtaining one, but I do know that you can purchase detailed demographic mailing lists.

What I mean is you can purchase a list of, say the mailing address of every college fraternity at a given university. Or subscribers to "Guns & Ammo" magazine, etc. (I'm going to be mailing TAA2 to around 20 fraternities at Ohio State, the local indoctrination center. Along with a copy to the school newspaper)

Those lists are where all the direct mail crap that clogs your mailbox originates from.

As I said, I have no idea if it would be cost effective to do so, but it's worth looking into, if anyone has any knowledge of the subject.

Old April 28th, 2005 #4
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:

How bout it VNN'ers ???
Ha, that's exactly what I was thinking about. Sounds like you and Alex have it covered.

Old April 28th, 2005 #5
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibernian
Well, I have no idea how one would go about obtaining one, but I do know that you can purchase detailed demographic mailing lists.

What I mean is you can purchase a list of, say the mailing address of every college fraternity at a given university. Or subscribers to "Guns & Ammo" magazine, etc. (I'm going to be mailing TAA2 to around 20 fraternities at Ohio State, the local indoctrination center. Along with a copy to the school newspaper)

Those lists are where all the direct mail crap that clogs your mailbox originates from.

As I said, I have no idea if it would be cost effective to do so, but it's worth looking into, if anyone has any knowledge of the subject.
Now here's a VNN'er with INITIATIVE !!! On his own and at his own expense, he's mailing out TAAs directly to members of one of our main target audiences - White male college students.

Super effective ACTIVISM, Hibernian !!!

VNN'ers mailing out tabloids to college fraternities is another great idea. I don't know about "Guns & Ammo", though. That would probably not be cost effective, in my opinion. But I can just picture coupla dozen college fraternity guys fighting over who gets to read TAA 2, next. And the debates they'd engage in about the articles, while they took to their computers, logging in to govnn and VNNF. Oh, glory days, eh !!!

Old April 28th, 2005 #6
Rounder

Quote:
Ha, that's exactly what I was thinking about. Sounds like you and Alex have it covered.
Other VNN'ers ought to mail TAAs to receptive persons, including their friends in other WN groups and other WN internet forums. They should also post advertisements for Issue 2 on other forums, and include the link to it. That way, we'd attract a few more financial contributors and distributors. (As you know, I am banned from most of them, therefore cannot do it, myself).

Hey AE, did you receive your tabloids yet ??? Did anybody ???

And who's next to pledge support for Alex Linder's Tabloid Newspaper Project ??

100 copies. . . . $16.00 total (That's 16 cents each for 16-page newspapers - cheapest price inside this galaxy)

200 copies. . . . $32.00 total

Send check, cash, or MO to:

Glenn Miller
PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808
tel: 417-258-7785 (phone me - I dare ya)

Old April 28th, 2005 #7
Chain

College fraternity by letter (click a Greek letter to find all the frats under that Greek letter). This is the best idea! College frats!
http://www.greekpages.com/org/

Rounder, I've been thinking to ask if you'd send one to this cartoonist. The cartoons in TAA#2 were great; we could use even more.
http://pritchettcartoons.com/jagger.htm

http://pritchettcartoons.com/resume.htm
John S. Pritchett
1717 Mott-Smith Drive, Suite 1409
Honolulu, Hawaii 96822

Old April 28th, 2005 #8
Hibernian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain
College fraternity by letter (click a Greek letter to find all the frats under that Greek letter). This is the best idea! College frats!

Chain, you are a genius!

Now I don't have to purchase a Fraternity list from a broker. That site is going to save me a lot of money.

I'm working on a project to mail a copy of TAA2 to as many fraternities as we can afford postage to.

Well done!

Old April 28th, 2005 #9
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain

Rounder, I've been thinking to ask if you'd send one to this cartoonist. The cartoons in TAA#2 were great; we could use even more.
http://pritchettcartoons.com/jagger.htm

http://pritchettcartoons.com/resume.htm
John S. Pritchett
1717 Mott-Smith Drive, Suite 1409
Honolulu, Hawaii 96822

Consider it done, Chain. A copy of TAA 2 will go out in today's mail to Pritchett.

I clicked on greekpages.com/org/, then the letter "A", and then the first two fraternities, and "presto", two fraternities popped up along with their street and email addresses.

Hot damn !! We should have been mailing tabloids to hundreds of those fraternities since day one of TAA. White college students are one of our main target audiences. Why haven't we ??? And why haven't interprising jew-wise VNN'ers been emailing them TAAs in pdf format ?? Look at the time we've wasted.

Now let's discuss the best way to go about implimenting "Project Greekpages".

Old April 28th, 2005 #10
Rounder

Quote:
Chain, you are a genius!

Now I don't have to purchase a Fraternity list from a broker. That site is going to save me a lot of money.

I'm working on a project to mail a copy of TAA2 to as many fraternities as we can afford postage to.

Well done!
Ditto your first sentence.

I suggest that individual VNN'ers select one Greek letter (the letter "A", for example) each, then just simply mail a copy of TAA 2 to each fraternity listed under that letter - perhaps 25-50 of them, anyway.

COST: Postage-60 cents each, Tabloids-16 cents each, large brown envelopes-3-4 cents each. About 80 cents per tabloid mailed out. 25 copies mailed out for $20. Well worth the costs, in my opinion.

Well, what do yaw'll think. And can I hear from some jew-fed-up, enterprising VNN'ers with INITIATIVE ??

This project will be more efficiently implimented if we have one person in charge - A Project Supervisor. Who wants the job ??

Old April 28th, 2005 #11
Hibernian

Quote:
Ditto your first sentence.

I suggest that individual VNN'ers select one Greek letter (the letter "A", for example) each, then just simply mail a copy of TAA 2 to each fraternity listed under that letter - perhaps 25-50 of them, anyway.

COST: Postage-60 cents each, Tabloids-16 cents each, large brown envelopes-3-4 cents each. About 80 cents per tabloid mailed out. 25 copies mailed out for $20. Well worth the costs, in my opinion.

Well, what do yaw'll think. And can I hear from some jew-fed-up, enterprising VNN'ers with INITIATIVE ??

This project will be more efficiently implimented if we have one person in charge - A Project Supervisor. Who wants the job ??
I'm Irish, we love to volunteer. I'll make bloody well sure it gets done.

I'm going to begin by obtaining all the addresses from the site and creating a database for our TAA2 (and TAA3,4, etc) mailings.

Old April 28th, 2005 #12
Rounder

Quote:
I'm Irish, we love to volunteer. I'll make bloody well sure it gets done.

I'm going to begin by obtaining all the addresses from the site and creating a database for our TAA2 (and TAA3,4, etc) mailings.
Now we're getting somewhere.

Who else has enough INITIATIVE to pitch in and help with the mailings and financing of The Greekpages Project ??? Pledge your support here, and let's all get behind Hibernian and Chain to make it highly successful.

Old April 28th, 2005 #13
Joe Snuffy

Hibernian,

Would you prefer help mailing or help with money?

Old April 28th, 2005 #14
Hibernian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Snuffy
Hibernian,

Would you prefer help mailing or help with money?
I think I can handle the mailings from here, Joe. I plan on having 250 units ready to ship by Monday, although I am waiting on a cover letter text, that hopefully will be written by Alex himself.

Postage will be the only hurdle we have to cross.

Old April 28th, 2005 #15
Rounder

Quote:
I think I can handle the mailings from here, Joe. I plan on having 250 units ready to ship by Monday, although I am waiting on a cover letter text, that hopefully will be written by Alex himself.

Postage will be the only hurdle we have to cross.
Postage cost is 60 cents per tabloid. 60 cents times 250 tabloid mailings is $150.00. (Plus cost of 250 large envelopes).

I PM'd Alex and asked him to do the cover letter. It should be rather short (3 or 4 paragraphs) in my opinion. And worded to provoke curiosity to intice students to read the tabloid.

Cover letter should also include (1) VNN's two website addresses, (2) Alex's email address for student comments, and (3) My own address and phone number so students can order more tabloids for distribution, and speak to someone personally from VNN.

We can then monitor responses via emails, letters, and phone calls. If responses are promising, then it'll be worthwhile to mail tabloids to other fraternities.

Old April 28th, 2005 #16
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

excellent idea. but I am short on spare cash. I have to squeeze some blood from a few stones, and then I will definitely help with postage. May not be able to pony up til next week though.

Old April 28th, 2005 #17
Hibernian

Quote:
excellent idea. but I am short on spare cash. I have to squeeze some blood from a few stones, and then I will definitely help with postage. May not be able to pony up til next week though.
You are a stand up activist, AE. 200 VNN business cards proves that. I'll apply the extra $6.00 you sent to
the "Aryan Education" project, so you are covered, Brother.

Old April 28th, 2005 #18
Hibernian

Quote:
Postage cost is 60 cents per tabloid. 60 cents times 250 tabloid mailings is $150.00. (Plus cost of 250 large envelopes).

I PM'd Alex and asked him to do the cover letter. It should be rather short (3 or 4 paragraphs) in my opinion. And worded to provoke curiosity to intice students to read the tabloid.

Cover letter should also include (1) VNN's two website addresses, (2) Alex's email address for student comments, and (3) My own address and phone number so students can order more tabloids for distribution, and speak to someone personally from VNN.

We can then monitor responses via emails, letters, and phone calls. If responses are promising, then it'll be worthwhile to mail tabloids to other fraternities.

Rounder, I swear to the Gods if you send me any cash for this project, I'm going straight to the local synagouge and converting.

Stand down, Green Beret.

Old April 29th, 2005 #19
Alex Linder
Administrator

Sounds like a good project, Hibernian, and we appreciate your initiative. TAA is geared to the intelligent white man, but toned to the college/20something mind. Endless rehashes of comparative IQs, fascinating only to the 70-and-sedentary set, are abandoned for the raw reporting of racial reality, and fearless fingerpointing and laughing silverbacks held up for mass adulation, and the gelbfisch on whose shoulders they sit, like giant, dangerous, drooling, retarded children.

Here's what you do. Pick a college in your area, get a couple hundred papers, pass them out. Hand-pick a couple dozen prominent members of your small town, and throw the paper in their driveway - or mail it to them. The key is to get our ideas in the eyes and minds of those with the greatest likelihood of responding to them. Mailing should be pretty well qualified, as they are not cheap. If you have people you think should receive them, send me the info, and I'll do what I can, depending on money/copies available. I have a list of people compiled since TAA1 who are going to receive #2. These copies will be mailed on Monday.

VNNers cost for TAA#2 is $10/100. I will make up the difference to Rounder. Now, that is as low cost and high quality as you'll find for any paper nationwide. We want to see more of you get involved with the distribution, increasing controlled-media coverage, and beginning to change the zeitgeist and the Whitegeist.

Frat letter:

Dear White male college student:

Chances are your college administration raves about the multi-splendored thing that is diversity while discriminating against your race and sex in distributing scholarships. But I'm guessing that you suspect the truth. Diversity is death. Death of the mind, the soul, and often enough (as you'll see in our pages), the body. If you have even an inkling of these sentiments, I'm here to tell you one thing...

...you're right.

The enclosed newspaper, gives you the stuff they don't report in the news. The stuff that matters. Yes, The Aryan Alternative contains the substance of a genuine education, which, I hardly need to tell you, is something you simply will not find in today's 'liberal arts,' no matter how much money you pay, or how prestigious an institution you attend.

Take these pages and read them, and pass them around. Enjoy the cartoons, and pay attention to the facts. Contrast the evidence cited in these articles with the foolishness, falseness and fakery coming out of your professors' mouths. Bring up the facts we cite in class, and watch the bastards squirm! And ask yourself why it is that in a "free society" the average man is scared &$*#less of being caught saying the "wrong" thing -- even if it is true.

You want to awaken/enrage people with the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth? Then come with us. Just let us know, and we'll ship you the ammunition you need to fight back against the jews and the left. Because "diversity" isn't about politics, but race. And whether or not you're fighting back, you're under attack by jews and the coloreds, homos, and feminists they use as tools. Not for what you've done or said, but for what you are! Use TAA to defend your side in the undeclared race war defining our future.

The Aryan Alternative is for...Whites who hate wiggers...Whites who want to be men...Whites who like women...Whites proud of their descent from the most accomplished, creative, and beautiful race on earth: the Aryan race.

The simple, decoded meaning of diversity is: We jews/coloreds hate white people and the world they created. We will not be happy until that world is destroyed and replaced with our world of stupidity, malevolence, ugliness and Semitical Correctness from sea to shining sea. With hip hop as the soundtrak. If you're happy with that, then you don't need us. Otherwise, welcome to your first taste of a fuller, richer, better way: the way of Living White.

Alex Linder, publisher
The Aryan Alternative

P.S. Distribute The Aryan Alternative. Send name/address and number of copies requested to [email protected] . Find us on the web at govnn.com .

Old April 29th, 2005 #20
Chain

Quote:
After commiserating with a caller about the “damn Orientals and Indians” in New Jersey, Carton remarked, “It’s like you’re a foreigner in your own country, isn’t it?”
http://inthefray.com/html/article.ph...thread&order=0

Carton & Rossi come on the air at 2:00PM eastern time today, Friday, gentlemen.
CALL 1-800-283-1015

[email protected]

To: Craig Carton & Ray Rossi
New Jersey 101.5 FM Radio
PO Box 5698
Trenton, NJ 08638

http://www.nj1015.com/contact.htm

http://www.northjersey.com/page.php?...ZxZWVFRXl5Mg==
Quote:
Other Asian-Americans were still fuming over the comments Wednesday and said they were beginning to mobilize.

..."so women can relax and have a joint instead of putting their babies in a microwave."

"Women who claim they suffer from this postpartum depression must be crazy in the first place," he said.

Mary Jo Codey has talked openly about her bouts with mental illness and postpartum depression, which included violent feelings toward her two sons - who are now 16 and 20 - when they were infants. She confessed that she had even been tempted to place one child in a microwave.

On Monday's show, Carton went on to make fun of Asians and Asian-Americans in Atlantic City, complaining that they crowd casinos "with their little chain smoking and little pocket protectors."

"I'm not nitpicking any one specific group ... I don't like," Carton said. "Like when Corzine came out and said ... 'I'm counting on the Arab community to get me elected' ... right then and there you lost my vote."
VIDEO here- Is this dink saying "intrusion" or "inclusion"?

http://cbsnewyork.com/topstories/top...118180012.html

http://billboardradiomonitor.com/rad..._id=1000901842
Quote:
Talkers Under Fire For 'Racist Comments'
April 28, 2005
Talk WKXW-FM (New Jersey 101.5) afternoon co-hosts Craig Carton and Ray Rossi, AKA "The Jersey Guys," are under fire for what local Asian-Americans considered to be racist comments on their April 25 show.

The controversy began when Carton and Rossi criticized Korean-American Jun Choi, who is running in the Democratic mayoral primary in Edison, N.J. "No specific minority group or foreign group should ever, ever dictate the outcome of an American election," Carton said. "I don't care if the Chinese population in Edison has quadrupled in the last year, Chinese should never dictate the outcome of an election. Americans should."

Carton and Rossi went on to make derogatory comments about Asians in non-political areas
and spoke in mock Asian accents LOL
, according to northjersey.com.
http://www.nj1015.com/personalities/carton-rossi.htm

http://www.nj1015.com/personalities/...tos/index.html

Thread