VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 23rd, 2005 #61
Rounder

Default TAA 3 Finance Update !!!

$350.00 was received in today's mail as follows:

$100 donation from Oh Golly, one of our reliable contributers. Thanks for keeping your word, Oh Golly.

$50.00 donation from Donnachaidh "King of the Scots", who included the following note: "Hey Miller; Your puling for money has made me so sick that I just had to barf up $50.00. Please use it to provide a volunteer distributor with the means of ruining some stinking jews' day."

$200.00 from Steve B. That makes a whooping $400.00 total for Steve, who has proven he's a man of his word.

Many thanks Steve B, Donnachaidh, and Oh Golly !!!

Who's next to pledge support for the most dynamic, provocative, and persuasive WN newspaper this side of Jupiter - The Aryan Alternative ???

Send check, cash, or money order to:

Glenn Miller
PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808
tel: 417-258-7785

Old September 23rd, 2005 #62

Here's a mock cover I threw together, to show off one cover photo that might be considered:

Old September 23rd, 2005 #63
varg

damn thats nice

Old September 23rd, 2005 #64
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Outer Limits
Here's a mock cover I threw together, to show off one cover photo that might be considered:

Hot damn !!! That really is good !!! Excellent, eye-popping, and butt puckering. Even the soccermoms and girli-men seeing that in their driveways on TAA page 1, will feel compelled to brouse (and perhaps read) the entire 16-page newspaper.

TOL, you might check out the photos on main page www.davidduke.com. Lots of N.O. nigger photos there. Scroll down a yard or so. One shows a white women holding a baby, and standing in front of what looks like the NO Astrodome, and crowds of niggers. Use that superior brain of your's and think up an effective caption for it. Alex still has extra space available in TAA 3, and might use it.

Old September 23rd, 2005 #65

Thanks for the compliments, Mr. Miller. And here's another version of the same basic concept, one I took a little more time with:

Old September 24th, 2005 #66
Alex Linder
Administrator

Fine work!

Old September 24th, 2005 #67
Todd in FL
Banned

TOL,

I like the "white troops battle negro looters" much better. It makes the white lemmings feel compelled to read about what the cops are doing w/o investing stock in racism... until they open it and read the articles about niggers raping children in the superdome. Good job.

Old September 24th, 2005 #68
Rounder

Quote:
Thanks for the compliments, Mr. Miller. And here's another version of the same basic concept, one I took a little more time with:

I agree with Todd. The first one was a little better, though both are excellent. Obviously, your racial insights combined with your talent for composing graphics, makes you valuable to TAA.

Now, do like I asked. Post that "White woman holding her baby" photo, along with a hard-hitting caption. One that'll get Soccer Mom Sally's attention, and make her butt pucker up. Like: "Hey Soccer Mom !! This is you after a catastrophy occurs in your city !!" or "Hey White woman. . . ."

As you know, captions are more important to getting our messages to sink in, than photos. Captions should be short, clear, concise, and to the point.

Old September 24th, 2005 #69

Quote:
Now, do like I asked. Post that "White woman holding her baby" photo, along with a hard-hitting caption.
Here's one idea:

Old September 24th, 2005 #70
Rounder

Quote:
Here's one idea:

Ooooooo !!! You ARE good. I like it mucho.

Perhaps, VNN'ers can improve the captions even moreso. I'd like to hear some more caption suggestions.

Rather than "How much longer can", maybe "How much longer WILL", is better. (With "WILL" all caps).

Also "She Stood Alone among thousands of Africans After Cops Deserted their Posts."

(I'll PM Alex and ask him to take a look at this, and I'll recommend a version of it be included in TAA 3 - Thanks !!)

Old September 24th, 2005 #71
October Sun Films

Quote:

excellent!

Old September 24th, 2005 #72

Another version:

Old September 24th, 2005 #73

Old September 24th, 2005 #74

One more:

Old September 24th, 2005 #75
Stan Sikorski
Returned

I genuflect in your general direction TOL. You are a master of visual propaganda with graphics skills above and beyond those of normal men. Keep 'em coming

Great work!

Old September 25th, 2005 #76
Whirlwind

Striking graphics and text. The viewer has no choice but to react. Great stuff, thanks for using your talent here. I wish every White man in America was forced to view post #73. No denying it.

Old September 25th, 2005 #77
Rounder

Thankfully, we have Alex Linder around to make these tough command decisions. They're all excellent, but Alex is the approving authority on all TAA content. I PM'd him yesterday, asking him to take a look.

As for me, I think the more we rub Whitey's nose in his proven cowardice in protecting White women, the better. These type graphics should be mirrors in which White men take a good look at themselves. Shame them. So long as Whitey can pretend to be a real man, he'll never be a real man, in fact.

Hard hitting graphics such as those you've presented here, will stay in Whitey's head hauntingly, long after he viewed them in TAA.

Old September 25th, 2005 #78
Chain

Quote:

You always find the pithy captions to fit the graphics. I still also like Bush's "Yeah, I wanna do some crack".

Stan, could you pull a still off that video you have of the niggers lynching those Barbie dolls and rollicking round? The Outer Limits could fix that one up for possible TAA#3 publication.

Old September 26th, 2005 #79
WhiteMan4WhiteLand
TNB Connoisseur

There is some anti racist, anti fascist author named TIM WISE (jew I'm sure) coming to a local community college near me. I'll have to get a few TAA's and make an appearance.

I'm now infuriated at this slimy kike. He's written books like "white like me" claims to be white and mentions nothing of kikehood on his website. I smelled a jew in a white disguise.

Sure enough it didn't take much digging.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Wise

Quote:
Wise denounces all forms of racism, including what he sees as a war of racist colonization by Israel upon Palestine, which he, a Jew himself, feels counter "the principles of peace, justice, and fairness: those concepts that I learned in Hebrew School were paramount to my people." [1]
I'm going to see his little speech when he comes here and I'm gonna shut this horrible kike down and put him on the spot in front of a crowd of people.

Old September 26th, 2005 #80
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMan4WhiteLand
There is some anti racist, anti fascist author named TIM WISE (jew I'm sure) coming to a local community college near me. I'll have to get a few TAA's and make an appearance.

I'm now infuriated at this slimy kike. He's written books like "white like me" claims to be white and mentions nothing of kikehood on his website. I smelled a jew in a white disguise.

Sure enough it didn't take much digging.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Wise

I'm going to see his little speech when he comes here and I'm gonna shut this horrible kike down and put him on the spot in front of a crowd of people.
Sounds damn excellent to me. How many copies of VNN's newspaper shall I put you down for ??

100 copies. . . . $16.00 total (less than costs)
200 copies. . . . $32.00 total

Send check, cash, or MO to:

Glenn Miller
POB 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808
tel: 417-258-7785

Talk is cheap. Action counts. (Don't take that personally. I say it to everybody cause it's true).

So whatchasay ???

Closed Thread

Thread