Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 28th, 2019 #161
bradfromjoeford

Well I suppose it beats an Orange stuffed in the gob and a plastic carrier bag over the nut, doesn't it joe. Yes, now we know what you've been doing, you naughty, naughty boy/girl, you.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=o7A1NDV94wg

Old August 28th, 2019 #162
bradfromjoeford

I heard joe was recently seen sporting one of these outside the local junior school....

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/4752...98512/?lp=true

Old August 31st, 2019 #163
bradfromjoeford

It's quite "late", "we've" obviously been smoking spice. But hell yeah, we are hetro, but if we ever decide to go bi, joe is our "guy".....

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...+the+wild+side

Old September 7th, 2019 #164
bradfromjoeford

Looks like our joe is in the nut house again.

Old September 7th, 2019 #165
bradfromjoeford

joe - "we" wont be satisfied with you coming back on here after 3 weeks, and asking the same questions you always ask. WE WANT TO KNOW, WHY HAVE YOU BEEN BUYING RUSSIAN GAS MASKS ON EBAY? THAT IS THE ONLY ANSWER WE WANT "FELLA"..............................

Old September 7th, 2019 #166
bradfromjoeford

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefrombradford View Post
Two weeks later and still no police. I guess he’s in a better mood. Rumour has it that Naomi has been “Poleing” him.
That is not what "we" heard.............

Old September 7th, 2019 #167
bradfromjoeford

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefrombradford View Post
It was a photo taken at my old job. I was working with a sheet metal engineer, paint stripping the underbelly of an aircraft that had lightning strikes. We used to work as contractors on planes, trains and boats, I would sand, strip and shotblast and uncover the rivets whilst he would replace damaged panels. There was an NDT engineer working with us too. He would x-ray the panels after i'd stripped the paint off to look for hairline cracks and other faults invisible to the naked eye.

I was working with these two for around 6 years until they decided to go abroad and I got another job doing something else

This was at around the time Stampton and his fellow sex-pest Mr Fingers were posting on an open forum that I was working as a van driver for Argos.

Why were these two wronguns publishing on an open forum what they thought were my employment details, as well as as many personal details as possible of somebody who was involved in Nationalism? Is it because these two rats know that birds pick up seeds and they were trying to indirectly grass him up to his boss?
Hey Argos delivery boy, what's going on with the Russian gas masks? You freak, wtf is wrong with the German ones........?

Old September 7th, 2019 #168
bradfromjoeford

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfromjoeford View Post
I'm just writing a piece on joe's mental illness and what has likely caused it. He's obviously suffering from acute personality disorder and did not pass at least one of, and perhaps the most important stage of Erikson's 8 stages of Psychosocial development - stage identity vs role confusion. I'll put the piece up when finished.
After a lot of research, that can be backed up with documentation; it turns out joefrombradford was victim of a "non-Christian" nonce gang. As of now, I will post no more on the subject. (Any pics, message me)I

Old September 10th, 2019 #169
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Where the fuck is he?

Old January 13th, 2020 #170
bradfromjoeford

First & fifth posts in this thread....

Old December 14th, 2021 #171
bradfromjoeford

Joe we miss you. Trent is gone, your old position is again available. Please come back to us.....

Old December 14th, 2021 #172
Colin Jordan

Who’s this Joe from Bradford fella? Any relation to Eddie Stampton?

Old December 14th, 2021 #173
bradfromjoeford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin Jordan View Post
It's his lesbian Sister. They don't get on.

Old December 15th, 2021 #174
Colin Jordan

Quote:
It's his lesbian Sister. They don't get on.

Old December 15th, 2021 #175
Griff Mickin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin Jordan View Post
Joe is a English anti nazi/nazi that used to post pro paedopile messages on VNNUK while drunk on cheap homo brew and possibly out of his nut on drugs as he is a self professed drug and steroid abuser with long term MENTAL PROBLEMS.
He is also in to breath restriction rubber play bondage and hates white women and the white working class community especially white communities that have a large population of ex military that get together to evict paedophiles.
One of his statements was that white women whos soldier husbands are killed in action leaving them as single parents are SLAGS and £37.50 a week is enough money for them.
He spends most of his time at bingo with old women and walks around asking random old bingo women advice on all things nazi and white pride.
He has extreme anger issues and has made a number of graphic death threats or as he says promises against VNNUK members.
Most people think he is a white woman hating sadistic closet homosexual and that was before they found out his best mate in the world National Front organiser Mike Matthews is a promiscuous homosexual that advertised sucking and fucking in his home with his infant daughter.
Joe also purchased a full Santa outfit and published pictures of himself in the toilet.
Ooh er Mrs nothing sick Im sure.

Old December 15th, 2021 #176
bradfromjoeford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff Mickin View Post
Joe is a English anti nazi/nazi that used to post pro paedopile messages on VNNUK while drunk on cheap homo brew and possibly out of his nut on drugs as he is a self professed drug and steroid abuser with long term MENTAL PROBLEMS.
He is also in to breath restriction rubber play bondage and hates white women and the white working class community especially white communities that have a large population of ex military that get together to evict paedophiles.
One of his statements was that white women whos soldier husbands are killed in action leaving them as single parents are SLAGS and £37.50 a week is enough money for them.
He spends most of his time at bingo with old women and walks around asking random old bingo women advice on all things nazi and white pride.
He has extreme anger issues and has made a number of graphic death threats or as he says promises against VNNUK members.
Most people think he is a white woman hating sadistic closet homosexual and that was before they found out his best mate in the world National Front organiser Mike Matthews is a promiscuous homosexual that advertised sucking and fucking in his home with his infant daughter.
Joe also purchased a full Santa outfit and published pictures of himself in the toilet.
Ooh er Mrs nothing sick Im sure.
Don't you talk about my Sister like that. She's a good man.

Old December 15th, 2021 #177
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff Mickin View Post
Fact-checked and confirmed....

Old December 15th, 2021 #178
bradfromjoeford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
Fact-checked and confirmed....

I wonder what he has on down below? Festive red stockings and suspenders perhaps? I bet he can be found in Santa's Grotto at a department store in Exeter, right now, with a young boy perched on his knee.

Old December 15th, 2021 #179
Henry.

Quote:
I bet he can be found in Santa's Grotto at a department store in Exeter, right now, with a young boy perched on his knee.
Can we be sure that's his knee?

Old December 15th, 2021 #180
bradfromjoeford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
Can we be sure that's his knee?
"The present's in the middle pocket - the one with the zip..."

Thread