VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 2nd, 2005 #21
Jenab
Senior Goatly One

Default Georgia and Alabama

This is the area where I grew up. See why I left?

Notice the small demographic island around the Georgia/North Carolina border. We can call it "Chester's Island" in honor of Chester Doles, whose family lives in the general area.

Another picture of Chester's Island can be seen on the first page of this thread, in Post #3.

Jerry Abbott

Old May 2nd, 2005 #22
Jenab
Senior Goatly One

Default Louisiana

Deep into death by nigger territory.

Old May 2nd, 2005 #23
Faceless Goy

How about California?

And the regions I was planning on moving to: Washington, Idaho, and Montana.

I know I heard WV was the whitest state in the union, but it looks like groids are already surrounding it. It won't be long.

I think WA might be a good location because it has mountains, forests, and the ocean incase you ever needed to escape by boat if "The Shit" really does "hit the fan."

'

Old May 2nd, 2005 #24
Jenab
Senior Goatly One

Default Washington and northern Oregon

Old May 2nd, 2005 #25
Jenab
Senior Goatly One

Default Oregon

Old May 3rd, 2005 #26
Jenab
Senior Goatly One

Default Northern California and Western Nevada

Some of these red areas are low population density areas (e.g. in Nevada), but the inhabitants are substantially non-White. A White conquest may become possible.

Jerry Abbott

Old May 3rd, 2005 #27
Jenab
Senior Goatly One

Default US West Coast

The threat here is presented with an increase of scale so that more color contrast will appear.

Jerry Abbott

Old May 3rd, 2005 #28
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenab
I'm not sure that the US Census Bureau counts prison residents as residents of the county where the prison is.

1. You can generate these maps yourself. Just go to the American Factfinder site:
http://factfinder.census.gov/home/sa....html?_lang=en

2. Find .....

Jerry Abbott
Great info resource Jerry, thanks for sharing that with us!

Old May 3rd, 2005 #29
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

population density in itself is not a negative for "survival." people aid other people in a myriad ways-- from doctors to farmers etc. it's BAD people, and their density, that's a big concern.

what I'm getting at, is that if you are the only person in the middle of your county in montana, or there's a family a few miles a way, or over the ridge or whatever, and hardly anyone else, if you have your acute appendicitis, you may be fucked.

so sparsely populated areas are not necessarily ideal "survival hideouts."

Old May 3rd, 2005 #30
Jenab
Senior Goatly One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
population density in itself is not a negative for "survival." people aid other people in a myriad ways-- from doctors to farmers etc. it's BAD people, and their density, that's a big concern.

what I'm getting at, is that if you are the only person in the middle of your county in montana, or there's a family a few miles a way, or over the ridge or whatever, and hardly anyone else, if you have your acute appendicitis, you may be fucked.

My population bins start at zero to 50 persons per square mile and rise in increments of 50 persons per square mile. Pocahontas County has fewer than 50 residents per square mile, and I'm within walking distance of several neighbors, some of whom are wonderful people.

My philosophy of life is...I'm going to die. Sooner or later, wriggle as I may, the angler of souls is going to yank me out of here. If I get diabetes, I'm dead. If I get cancer, I'm dead. If I have a heart attack, I'm dead. If I have a stroke, I'm dead. If I have acute appendicitis, I'm dead.

But in between now and then, I'm going to get a few more trees planted for the next White people who live here. At least, I certainly hope they will be White. I won't be "fucked" unless all my work gets coopted by our enemies. Otherwise, I'll be merely dead.

Yes, other people, with skills you lack, can help you. But every one of those other people must eat, or die. If there isn't enough food for you both, and he's the one who can decide who will eat and who won't, he'll probably lock the food away from you, or kill you so you can't be a threat to take it from him.

What I predict will happen sometime this century is a collapse of mechanized agriculture and maybe a 90% failure of the food supply. Famines will sweep the whole world, and the United States will suffer especially, since we are the country most dependent on fossil fuel powered technology. A starving doctor will charge you your stash of food supplies as his fee for saving you from acute appendicitis. He'll insist on being paid in advance, so you can't renege. Even if he keeps his end of the bargain, rather than merely cutting your throat instead of your abdomen with his scalpel, he's only given you a death from a different cause. Instead of dying from peritonitis and internal bleeding, you would die from starvation.

So, all things considered, I'd rather be away from people, at least during the worst years of the dying off.

Jerry Abbott

Old May 4th, 2005 #31
Jenab
Senior Goatly One

I think that the Apocalpyse will hit suddenly, rather than with a gradual buildup. The reason I think so is politics.

Though it wasn't always the case, Americans have become a people who complain a lot when they suffer a little. This change in the character of Americans was driven by one of democracy's fundamental principles: "The squeaky wheel gets the grease." So, as time went by, people learned to squeak louder and louder over causes that became steadily more trivial. In a way, that's how we came to be saddled with Political Correctness.

Politicians react to complaints rather than to real circumstances. They apply themselves to declarations of wrongness allegedly perceived by the loudest talkers, rather than wrongness itself. And Americans today complain much over mere inconveniences that their great-grandparents would have made home remedies for in about five minutes.

Since Americans complain so much when they hurt little, they can't really scream much harder when, someday, they're going to be hurting a lot. And politicians who must treat the energy policies of the United States are well aware of that. When they ponder how to maximize their own comfort and well-being, they will probably conclude that it is best to minimize any sign of impending powerdown until the very moment that the crash must come.

Then the politicians will scurry away into their hiding places. If they still rule, rather than being displaced by a dictator, they will rule by proxy.

So...someone should maintain a watch on these key politicians, to report thither they scurry and prevent them from escaping the consequences of their actions. But that's another subject.

The point, here, is that the United States will most likely try to prevent the public from becoming generally aware of impending powerdown for as long as possible. Until the very last moment, all will seem well, except for unavoidable signals such as increasing fuel prices. The crash will be quick of onset, sharp of severity, and nasty to live through...if you can.

Jerry Abbott

Old May 4th, 2005 #32
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Well Jerry even if the shit doesnt hit the fan, you will still have a nice grove of trees. That's why I think Kievsky's hate gardening is such a great idea. You get out in the yard with kids or friends, doing some good labor, which will produce real value one way or another.

Or, one so hopes. We had two days of hard frost up here, and then my wife saw a rabbit in my beds last night-- I'm getting wire tonight but wont get a chance to put it up till tomorrow-- and I saw a dove out there this morning walking up and down one of the rows pecking where I planted my onion sets.

Old May 4th, 2005 #33
Jenab
Senior Goatly One

Did I mention how much I hate digging all those big holes? Each one is about 10 cubic feet of dirt. So far I've planted five trees: 3 apples and 2 quince. Five to go. Wrist hurts from chopping and prying rocks with the breaker bar.

Old May 6th, 2005 #34
Vikinkur

Quote:

The illnesses will explode, there are illnesses that we have imported with the animals that we keep in control by our infrastructure, when one of those infected animals opens up their tuberculosis...well.. THE JEWS HAVE IMPORTED PESTS TO OUR COUNTRY AND TO YOUR'S ASWELL. (we stopped giving people vaccine against tuberculosis in the early seventies)

And there are wild game that carries a form of tuberculosis that can be transferred to people.

There are countless of parasites as well, one that infests your brain and cause brain damage, although you have to eat snails to catch this one (elks has it sometimes) THE LITTLE BASTARDS LIVES IN THE BRAIN!

Old May 14th, 2005 #35
Jenab
Senior Goatly One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikinkur
There are countless of parasites as well, one that infests your brain and cause brain damage, although you have to eat snails to catch this one (elks has it sometimes) THE LITTLE BASTARDS LIVES IN THE BRAIN!
They're called "meningeal worms," and in goats they first infect the posterior end of the spinal cord and chew their way toward the brain. The first symptom that the goat's owner will notice is that the goat is walking wobbly on its hind legs. After a while, the goat cannot stand. My old nanny goat got this disease, and I had to shoot her.

Old May 19th, 2005 #36
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikinkur
The illnesses will explode, there are illnesses that we have imported with the animals that we keep in control by our infrastructure, ..........!
that is a serious issue. I think that attention to medicine, both for traumatic injury and infectious disease, is a really under-rated issue for "survivalists." too much time thinking about guns and not enough about what the hell are you going to do if you get a bad splinter and then an infected finger, other than saw it off?

Old May 19th, 2005 #37
Vikinkur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenab
They're called "meningeal worms," and in goats they first infect the posterior end of the spinal cord and chew their way toward the brain. The first symptom that the goat's owner will notice is that the goat is walking wobbly on its hind legs. After a while, the goat cannot stand. My old nanny goat got this disease, and I had to shoot her.

Uh, I hope you now know how to prevent this from happen. They get it via food right? snails..?

Sorry about your goat.

Old May 19th, 2005 #38
Vikinkur

Quote:
that is a serious issue. I think that attention to medicine, both for traumatic injury and infectious disease, is a really under-rated issue for "survivalists." too much time thinking about guns and not enough about what the hell are you going to do if you get a bad splinter and then an infected finger, other than saw it off?

Yes, exactly, diseases where and will be a mayor issue, so I will move to a small place in northern Sweden, where the cold climate will help as well - not generally but specifically.

Thread