Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 6th, 2004 #1
John in Woodbridge

Default Who is white?

I thought one particular thread on classifying people as white or not might be interesting. I suppose the line has to be drawn somewhere if a WN state were to be put together. Would these people be classified as white (or white enough) to be allowing in the white state? I'll start off with this one.

Natalie Portman

Old April 6th, 2004 #2
Jiminy Cricket

I've got a crazy f'in idea: Let's actually get to the White State first, then we can all fight about who makes the cut.

Brilliant!

Old April 7th, 2004 #3
Jewcy

This is a real dilema for Jew-Hating white nationalists, because a HUGE proportion of Jews are of 100% European Ancestry, Like me for example!!

I am not saying whites are superior (because i am not self centred, selfish and delusional like most people on this forum), im just stating the facts:
- I am looking at my skin now. Its WHITE I tell ya! not black, not yellow, not brown, WHITE!!
- As far as eyes go (which are a tell tell sign of European ancestry, am i not correct?) My eyes are a mixture between blue and green. However MANY of my Jewish relatives and friends have 'Aryan' bright blue eyes, including my father, grandfather, four of my cousins, and many of my friends.

The more I look at the Jewish people around me, the more I realise the dilema that you people face, because in most cases you simply cannot tell if someone is Jewish or not (physically).

Old April 7th, 2004 #4
Shapur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewcy
This is a real dilema for Jew-Hating white nationalists, because a HUGE proportion of Jews are of 100% European Ancestry, Like me for example!!

I am not saying whites are superior (because i am not self centred, selfish and delusional like most people on this forum), im just stating the facts:
- I am looking at my skin now. Its WHITE I tell ya! not black, not yellow, not brown, WHITE!!
- As far as eyes go (which are a tell tell sign of European ancestry, am i not correct?) My eyes are a mixture between blue and green. However MANY of my Jewish relatives and friends have 'Aryan' bright blue eyes, including my father, grandfather, four of my cousins, and many of my friends.

The more I look at the Jewish people around me, the more I realise the dilema that you people face, because in most cases you simply cannot tell if someone is Jewish or not (physically).
LOL! RABBI GOGOGO JOHNY GO JOHNY! GOGOGOGOGO!

Old April 7th, 2004 #5
Lunarian

Quote:

How about this?

If you practice Judaism you are not white?

Old April 7th, 2004 #6
the fox...

Quote:

That's not true! I live in NYC where their are over 1 million jews, and very few have blue eyes and blond hair, when you live with a lot of jews, it easy to spot a jew, they have distinct features, a certain way of talking and walking.

maybe 15% of them can fool you, other wise jews are not hard to pick out of a crowed, and almost all jew woman dye their hair blond, and the majority of jews have dark features.

Many times when people are talking about someone, they say he/she looks like a jew, don't distort the truth to prove an untruth.

Last edited by the fox; April 7th, 2004 at 05:38 PM.

Old April 7th, 2004 #7
Paul

When talking to other people about The Cause, I try to use the words "White" and "European American" to make the obvious connection. And also to be more inclusive. You guys are not doing us any good with all this "who is White" b.s.

My rule is that anyone who says they're White is White. No one is going to fool anyone and no one is going to lie about it.

As for the joo, he knows very well that White means "gentile" or "goyim" and not joo. The only time a joo says they're White is to divide and confuse once again. Although, some of you do the same damn thing with this Med versus Nord crap.

Old April 7th, 2004 #8
Shapur

I see from 100 meters if a person is shit or not.

Old April 7th, 2004 #9
John in Woodbridge

Default My own view

If I were to post a picture of Charlize Theron

Obviously she would be able to waltz right into a WN state. Conversely if I were to post one of Ice Cube

He would be turned away at the door with a shotgun.

It's the "grey" area that I suppose would have to be a political decision as to who is let in. I think the whole Jewish thing is a bit overstated. Obviously there are some Jewish media moguls that are a real problem, but I think a lot of white nationalists tend to blame Jews for the lack of racial identity and suicidal egalitarian beliefs that many whites have. The white race needs a purging from the inside out.

As for Portman I'd probably let her in. She looks white, very high IQ, and is of good genetic stock. Of course I'd quiz her on her ideology, as I would anybody.

Old April 7th, 2004 #10
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by the fox
That's not true! I live in NYC where their are over 1 million jews, and very few have blue eyes and blond hair, when you live with a lot of jews, it easy to spot a jew, they have distinct features, a certain way of talking and walking.

maybe 15% of them can fool you, other wise jews are not hard to pick out of a crowed, and almost all jew woman dye their hair blond, and the majority of jews have dark features.

Many times when people are talking about someone, they say he/she looks like a jew, don't distort the truth to prove an untruth.
There may not be a huge number with blonde hair, but a hell of a lot, especially among the Hasidics, seem to have red hair.
Could this be because so many Jews that came to the US spent centuries in Galicia in Poland, which was settled by Celts, and may have picked up a lot of the local blood over the centuries? I don't really know, just a guess.

diablo

diablo

Last edited by diabloblanco92; April 7th, 2004 at 09:09 PM.

Old April 7th, 2004 #11
the fox...

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloblanco92
There may not be a huge number with blonde hair, but a hell of a lot, especially among the Hasidics, seem to have red hair.

diablo
I have lived in NYC all my life and have seen and lived among thousands and thousands of jews, and over 80% have dark hair, jews are not known as being blue eyed blonds, and as far as Hassidics go I have been to Borough park, williamsburg many times, and about maybe 20% of Hassidics have red hair, the overwhelming have dark long hair, and I have never met a natural blond jew woman, they all dye their hair.

And all jews or at least 75% of them have their own distinct features which only jews have, jews look like jews they are not hard to spot.

Last edited by the fox; April 7th, 2004 at 09:23 PM.

Old April 7th, 2004 #12
John in Woodbridge

Default Jews

<And all jews or at least 75% of them have their own distinct features which only jews have, jews look like jews they are not hard to spot>

You're kidding

Old April 7th, 2004 #13
the fox...

Quote:
Could this be because so many Jews that came to the US spent centuries in Galicia in Poland, which was settled by Celts, and may have picked up a lot of the local blood over the centuries? I don't really know, just a guess.

diablo

diablo
Of course their are millions of polish jews, the jews with red or even blond hair got that from mixing with poles and even Germans.

The jews originated from the middle east, and like we all know they are originally semitic people, and as we all know semitic people are not blue eyed blond and red hair people.

By mixing with Europeans they improved their genetic status some what by deluting some of their semitic genes.

Some can fool you, but remember they are wolves in sheep clothing and just as vicious as their full blooded semitic bros.

Last edited by the fox; April 7th, 2004 at 09:37 PM.

Old April 7th, 2004 #14
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by the fox
I have lived in NYC all my life and have seen and lived among thousands and thousands of jews, and over 80% have dark hair, jews are not known as being blue eyed blonds, and as far as Hassidics go I have been to Borough park, williamsburg many times, and about maybe 20% of Hassidics have red hair, the overwhelming have dark long hair, and I have never met a natural blond jew woman, they all dye their hair.

And all jews or at least 75% of them have their own distinct features which only jews have, jews look like jews they are not hard to spot.
Most of them more than anything seem to have a rather indistinct brown hair of varying shades, but I think there is a tendency to exxagerate the number among the Ashkanazic ones who have actual black hair, though some of course do.
Of course the Sephardic Jews are indeed very much dark haired
I have lived in and around NYC most of my life too, and I would say about 2/3 of the Jews have a distinctive look that you speak of. But lets not forget that even Hitler needed yellow stars to identify them

diablo

Old April 11th, 2004 #15
John in Woodbridge

Default What about these three?

Julia Stiles

Pete Sampras (tennis pro, retired)

Boris Becker (tennis pro, retired)

Old April 11th, 2004 #16
Ulphila

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe
If I were to post a picture of Charlize Theron

Obviously she would be able to waltz right into a WN state. Conversely if I were to post one of Ice Cube

He would be turned away at the door with a shotgun.

It's the "grey" area that I suppose would have to be a political decision as to who is let in. I think the whole Jewish thing is a bit overstated. Obviously there are some Jewish media moguls that are a real problem, but I think a lot of white nationalists tend to blame Jews for the lack of racial identity and suicidal egalitarian beliefs that many whites have. The white race needs a purging from the inside out.

As for Portman I'd probably let her in. She looks white, very high IQ, and is of good genetic stock. Of course I'd quiz her on her ideology, as I would anybody.
I like your atitude.

Old April 11th, 2004 #17
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Julia Stiles

Pete Sampras (tennis pro, retired)

Boris Becker (tennis pro, retired)
What is a racially loyal Med Aryan like Sampras doing in the same photo as those 2 race traitors? All 3 are white, but Becker is a literal physical racetraitor, and Styles, while she may not be one in real life, has portrayed one on film several times, and in a very real sense may have contributed to the destruction of hundreds or even thousands of White bloodlines, whereas Becker , horrible as it is, destroyed only his own.
This is why Meds in WN are so angry and in your face. WE are sandwidged between 2 Nordic racetraitors just for being Meds. That is NOT acceptable

diablo

Old April 11th, 2004 #18
John in Woodbridge

Default Diablanco

Pete Sampras is somewhat on the fringe of classic med looks but he seems white for the most part and is married to a top notch white woman, Bridgette Wilson, so he has to be doing something right.

Julia Stiles is white but is an upmost race traitor.

She has starred in several MTV race-mixing propaganda films and says she dates Negroes (this might be just for promotion but the influence on young white girls is not good). The only thing she deserves is the rope.

Boris Becker is of superb Aryan stock. But he destroyed his bloodline by marrying a negress and having one or two muds. To be fair the negress does seem to have a fair amount of white in her.

Old April 11th, 2004 #19
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Pete Sampras is somewhat on the fringe of classic med looks but he seems white for the most part and is married to a top notch white woman, Bridgette Wilson, so he has to be doing something right.

Julia Stiles is white but is an upmost race traitor.

She has starred in several MTV race-mixing propaganda films and says she dates Negroes (this might be just for promotion but the influence on young white girls is not good). The only thing she deserves is the rope.

Boris Becker is of superb Aryan stock. But he destroyed his bloodline by marrying a negress and having one or two muds. To be fair the negress does seem to have a fair amount of white in her.

Thanks for the info on Stiles, I was not aware of that, though as you said, it may just be for publicity purposes. I am usually very forgiving when it comes to White females who want to change their ways with regard to this sickness, but Stiles even if she is lying about being a personal race mixer has done so much damage its hard to forsee any circumstances under which I could sympathize.
All that aside, though she is of course White, I hardly regard her as being the best representative of a classic Nordic in a strictly physical sense (Of course in a moral sense that goes without saying)
Becker however is as exact and excellent example of an Aryan of the Nordic type as you might find, so his racial treason is all the more disgusting.
Sampras would be a pretty good example of a classic Med, though his hair is somewhat more tightly curled than the mean, but not enough to cause any suspicion.
Whats certain is that he is the only one of that group that is racially loyal, and given his choice of a mate his offspring ought to be fine examples of pure White Med/Nords

diablo

Old April 12th, 2004 #20
Jack
opponent of the jew

Quote:
What is a racially loyal Med Aryan like Sampras doing in the same photo as those 2 race traitors? All 3 are white, but Becker is a literal physical racetraitor, and Styles, while she may not be one in real life, has portrayed one on film several times, and in a very real sense may have contributed to the destruction of hundreds or even thousands of White bloodlines, whereas Becker , horrible as it is, destroyed only his own.
This is why Meds in WN are so angry and in your face. WE are sandwidged between 2 Nordic racetraitors just for being Meds. That is NOT acceptable

diablo

Sampras an Aryan? With that tightly curled hair, flat nose and swarthy skin? You got to be kidding. He looks like a damn mulatto!!

BTW, Pete Sampras is a Jew.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sampras.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	17.2 KB
ID:	1344  

Thread