VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 12th, 2004 #21
Jack
opponent of the jew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewcy
This is a real dilema for Jew-Hating white nationalists, because a HUGE proportion of Jews are of 100% European Ancestry, Like me for example!!

I am not saying whites are superior (because i am not self centred, selfish and delusional like most people on this forum), im just stating the facts:
- I am looking at my skin now. Its WHITE I tell ya! not black, not yellow, not brown, WHITE!!
- As far as eyes go (which are a tell tell sign of European ancestry, am i not correct?) My eyes are a mixture between blue and green. However MANY of my Jewish relatives and friends have 'Aryan' bright blue eyes, including my father, grandfather, four of my cousins, and many of my friends.

The more I look at the Jewish people around me, the more I realise the dilema that you people face, because in most cases you simply cannot tell if someone is Jewish or not (physically).
That's a good question. Here's a link to a page on my web-site that deals with this issue directly. Scoll down to where it says "dillemma for White nationalists" to really get to the heart of the issue. www.whiterenegade.com/jews.html

Give me your feedback. Especially you Jewcy

Old April 12th, 2004 #22
Exterminance
Canadian WN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe
<And all jews or at least 75% of them have their own distinct features which only jews have, jews look like jews they are not hard to spot>

You're kidding

Can't fool me with the Hyatt boy.

Old April 12th, 2004 #23
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade
Sampras an Aryan? With that tightly curled hair, flat nose and swarthy skin? You got to be kidding. He looks like a damn mulatto!!

BTW, Pete Sampras is a Jew.
THere is nothing "flat" about his nose, or wooly about his hair, and his skin tone is well, well within range for Whites. Sampras is Greek, not Jewish.

diablo

Old April 12th, 2004 #24
Jack
opponent of the jew

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloblanco92
THere is nothing "flat" about his nose, or wooly about his hair, and his skin tone is well, well within range for Whites. Sampras is Greek, not Jewish.

diablo
A few years ago, some major network (I think it was CNN) did and indepth storey on Pete Samprass. A short biography. Yes, he practices Judism, he is a Jew.

As for his overall physical appearance, facial features, skin tone, hair texture I have to say NOT White. Even though I would like to believe he's White and give him a pass, it just can't be done.

Old April 13th, 2004 #25
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR ANTICHRIST
Samprass is a wog. But some jews are of the white race like it or not. Since the jews are a race only in their mind. But looking at genetics frist I would have to say a wog is a wog.
There is nothing about Sampras appearance indicative of racial admixture.
The fact that you might not like black hair and bushy euebrows does not make them NW traits.

diablo

Old April 14th, 2004 #26
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Sampras looks like many Greeks. So Dr A would consider Greeks in general wogs. And Portuguese, Spanish and Italians too correct?

I'm only a quarter Greek but I have the black hair and brown eyes. Maybe I'd be a wog too eh? They sure in hell treat me like one at the airport.

Old April 14th, 2004 #27
celtiberian

I think Sampras is racially mixed and ugly.

Old April 14th, 2004 #28
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtiberian
I think Sampras is racially mixed and ugly.
I know a full blooded Greek who looks quite a bit like sampras. has that kinky hair shit. I dont have that, mine is straight. anyhow, this guy has an Italian wife who is has brown hair and eyes. Would you believe they have two girls who are both blonde?

he is a programmer and his wife is a math prof. So they're probably geniuses too.

I grant sampras is ugly.

Old April 17th, 2004 #29
John in Woodbridge

Default Pete Sampras

I agree Sampras doesn't look quite white. How about these two?

Rudi Bakhtiar (CNN, Iranian descent)

Antonio Banderas

Old April 17th, 2004 #30
Nordblod
Starkast i stan

The whiter (I'm using the term in the context of for argument's sake assuming that there does indeed exist remnants of unsullied [i.e. white] genetic strains in the arab world) of the two would - of geographical necessity - have to be Antonio Banderas.

One really has to oppose the almost opportunistic doctrine of "let's judge people from these nigh wholly racemixed (or nonwhite) populations on an individual basis". Such an approach is neither practical nor in accordance with any pressing need on our part.

Old April 17th, 2004 #31
John in Woodbridge

Default Banderas and Bakhtiar

Banderas tends to play a Mexican in most of his movies, but the Mexican muds in my area look nothing like him, of course if he did he wouldn't be a movie star. I would classify him as white.

Bakhtiar is certainly white. If she is a non-white than I'm a mud-lover. She's perfect.

Old April 17th, 2004 #32
Nordblod
Starkast i stan

That's just your little head bullying your big head.

Old April 17th, 2004 #33
Exterminance
Canadian WN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordblod
That's just your little head bullying your big head.
Yup. Better give it a good beating before it talks ya into mudding around.

Old April 18th, 2004 #34
EdbergEdberg

Thumbs up Got my doubts about Pistol Pete being a Jew

I'm an avid tennis player and fan. (The handle "EdbergEdberg" is a tribute to the incomparable Swedish tennis player Stefan Edberg). At any rate, I've followed Sampras's career since he first won the U.S. Open as a teenager, and I've never heard anyone even hint that he is a Jew. He's always been described as an American whose family is Greek.

Sampras is arguablly the best tennis player of all time. If he were born a Jew, the Jews would be crowing about him. They certainly claimed journymen Brad Gilbert and Arron Krickstein, neither of whom ever came close to winning a Grand-Slam tournament or being ranked number one in the world. If Sampras were indeed a Jew, we would have never heard the end of the boasting and bragging by the Jews.

To be quite honest, Jews just never have produced any world-class athletes in any sport. None! Sampras was too damned good to have been born a Jew.

Now he may have converted, or be studying Kaballla, like Madonna, but I'd be shocked to discover he is a Jew.

Now, he was coached by a Jewish doctor, named Fischer, during his junior years. Fishcer was later prosecuted for being a homosexual pedofile. Pete has never commented on whether the Jew pedophile ever didled him when he was a kid. Sampras has a lot of class, and just doesn't talk about private issues like that. From what I've heard, the guy didn't mess with Sampras, and perhaps Sampras feels that he owes the Jew something for recognizing his ability at a young age and taking the time to help him learn the game. Maybe Dr. Fischer influenced Pete to take up Judaism. Who knows. Some research is required here.

But to the basic question, is Sampras white? Yeah, he's white. And if his complexion is a little dark for some of you, Sampras is damned sure white on the inside. (Hitler had some things to say about some people being Aryan on the outside but not Aryan on the inside, while others who were not as Aryan on the outside but were more Aryan on the inside.) Sampras acted a lot whiter than McEnroe or Connors or Becker. Sampras molded himself after the great Australian champions of the '50s and '60s. He adopted their style, manners and sportsmanship. And he was a class act.

One things for certain, Pete Sampras carried himself like a white man, and I sure as hell wouldn't turn him away from my Aryan homeland.

Last edited by EdbergEdberg; April 18th, 2004 at 02:14 AM.

Old April 18th, 2004 #35
EdbergEdberg

Default Regarding Boris Becker's ex-wife

Her father was a black American military serviceman stationed in Germany.
Her mother was a German.

The Jew's plan for thrusting thousands of American niggers into Germany as military occupation troops got the intended results.

It was indeed a national scandal in Germany when Becker chose the half-breed for a wife, so much so that Becker finally moved out of the country and set up residence in Britain and Monte Carlo to get away from the "rascism" inside his homeland that just never seemed to go away.

Old April 18th, 2004 #36
EdbergEdberg

Exclamation The one quarter question

Sampras: "I'm 75 percent Greek, 25 percent Jewish. My Dad's Jewish. My Mom was born and raised in Greece; she's 100 percent Greek. My Dad's mother was Jewish, but his father is Greek. That's where we got the Sampras name. A Greek Jew."

Straight from the horse's mouth.

So Sampras is one-quarter Jew. Surprise! Surprise! Correct me if I'm wrong, but Nazi Germany's race laws accepted Germans who were one-quarter Jew, didn't they?

Last edited by EdbergEdberg; April 18th, 2004 at 02:11 AM.

Old April 18th, 2004 #37
EdbergEdberg

Thumbs up Sampras' comments on Stefan Edberg

As a player of this generation, what are your thoughts on Stefan Edberg's career and his last year on the tour?

Sampras: I think he's had a phenomenal career. Consistency, winning major tournaments, being No. 1, doing it with a lot of class, a good role model for kids. He won two Wimbledons, two Opens, two Australians, finals at the French. He's had a great career.
I always looked up to the way he played. And the way he acted. You couldn't find a nicer guy in tennis than Edberg, on and off the court. You knew when you played him that you were just going to go out and play and there wasn't going to be any gamesmanship or whatever.

Last edited by EdbergEdberg; April 18th, 2004 at 02:12 AM.

Old April 18th, 2004 #38
John in Woodbridge

Default Sampras and Edberg

I'm a tennis fan and player also. I wouldn't have any qualms about letting Pete Sampras into a WN state. Edberg was also a player with a lot of class, and you couldn't get any whiter than Stefan Edberg. lol

Old April 18th, 2004 #39
John in Woodbridge

Default Speaking of tennis

Which would you rather see out on the court:

This?

Or this?

Old April 18th, 2004 #40
Exterminance
Canadian WN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe
Or this?
Out on the court?

The first one will end up in court. Meanwhile, I'd like to go a-courting this one...

Thread