VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 24th, 2018 #1
Stewart Meadows

Default Jew gets stupid, Israel-loving American cuck politician to show his naked ass on TV

Here's more proof that American politicians who suck up to jews and love the racist, genocidal bandit state of Pissrael, are idiots:

Quote:
In 2018, Spencer was featured on the July 22 episode of Sacha Baron Cohen's show Who Is America?. Pranked by Cohen, who was posed as an Israeli anti-terrorism expert, Spencer exposed his bare buttocks, imitated an Asian accent, and used a racial epithet. Georgia House Speaker David Ralston urged Spencer to resign, saying that he he had "disgraced himself." Governor Nathan Deal tweeted that Spencer's actions were "appalling and offensive."[13]
(...)
Spencer is married to Melaney Fieldhouse. They live in Woodbine with their two daughters, Madeline and Vera. They are members of the Harbor Worship Center, a Christian church in Kingsland, Georgia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_...r_(politician)

Quote:
Georgia Leaders Condemn Jason Spencer, Lawmaker Who Used Slurs on Sacha Baron Cohen Show

Jason Spencer, a Republican state representative in Georgia, found himself on the wrong end of a Sacha Baron Cohen prank that aired Sunday night on Showtime. It was the second episode of “Who Is America?” — Mr. Cohen’s latest foray into duping unsuspecting participants into saying embarrassing things.

But Mr. Spencer’s segment was one of the most humiliating yet to air on the show.
(...)
For Mr. Spencer, it went downhill from there. In a series of wince-inducing scenes, Mr. Cohen got him to yell a racial epithet and drop his pants on camera by telling him that those tactics would scare terrorists away.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/22/a...cha-cohen.html

Quote:
Sacha Baron Cohen fools Georgia GOP politician into making racist comments and dropping his pants to combat terrorists

(...) Over the course of a five-minute clip from the Showtime show shared to YouTube, Cohen’s character purports to teach Spencer how to identify and intimidate extremist Islamic terrorists. Cohen’s methods include taking R-rated selfie stick photos and dropping one’s pants, all the way down.
https://www.jta.org/2018/07/23/news-...bat-terrorists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=4k4pMTsa1Kw

Unbelievable, folks.

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; July 25th, 2018 at 02:53 PM.

Old July 25th, 2018 #2
Stewart Meadows

Here's an article from the jewish newspaper The Forward in which we can read about how Israelis despise Americans, even the ones who support Israel, because they view them as stupid and gullible people who are easily manipulated:

Quote:
What Do Israelis Think About Americans? Start With Disdain.

Though Israel is a famously fractious society, Israelis tend to agree on one thing: Their strongest supporters are an inherently dupable people. (...) The naivete Israelis perceive in Americans is not just something they believe only Israel's adversaries exploit; Israelis believe they can do so, too — and do.
http://forward.com/news/israel/21607...ns-start-with/

In this article we learn that contempt for Americans is a widespread phenomenon in Israel, and we're even treated to a statement made by prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu during a speech in which he bragged about how he can control the US government.

Isn't it time for Americans to stop supporting these despicable pieces of garbage?

Old July 25th, 2018 #3
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Georgia politician who yelled racial slurs on Sacha Baron Cohen show to quit

The Georgia state lawmaker who exposed himself and yelled racial slurs on Sacha Baron Cohen’s new cable TV series will resign later this month, according to a spokesman for the state’s house speaker.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ron-cohen-show

Old July 25th, 2018 #4
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
If this guy wasn't in on the prank, he deserves whatever fall out he gets. I can't imagine a real politician doing anything like that.

Old July 25th, 2018 #5
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
If this guy wasn't in on the prank, he deserves whatever fall out he gets. I can't imagine a real politician doing anything like that.
Personally, I think it's mind-boggling that a church-attending Christian politician would agree to show his naked ass on TV.

But I suppose if the request is coming from "God's chosen people"...

Old July 26th, 2018 #6
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Georgia lawmaker duped by Sacha Baron Cohen resigns

(...) Cohen on his show “Who Is America?” convinced Spencer that he was an Israeli anti-terrorism expert named Col. Erran Morad, and he teaches Spencer how to identify and intimidate extremist Islamic terrorists by way of several racist acts.
(...)
“As uncomfortable as I was to participate, I agreed to, understanding that these ‘techniques’ were meant to help me and others fend off what I believed was an inevitable attack,” Spencer told the newspaper.

“My fears were so heightened at that time. I was not thinking clearly, nor could I appreciate what I was agreeing to when I participated in his ‘class.’ I was told I would be filmed as a ‘demonstration video’ to teach others the same skills in Israel. Sacha and his crew further lied to me, stating that I would be able to review and have final approval over any footage used.”
https://www.jta.org/2018/07/25/news-...-cohen-resigns

This guy is a complete idiot. Yeah, I can see why he would support the racist, genocidal bandit state of Pissrael.

Old July 26th, 2018 #7
Stewart Meadows

"Israeli lives are at stake! Drop your pants!"

And it works. Unbelievable.

Old July 26th, 2018 #8
notmenomore

Angry

This kike has to be a contender for top-ten nasty jew EVER. Only a totally cucked population would continue to let this shit go on. and on. and on.

Old August 8th, 2018 #9
Stewart Meadows

Jews are worried that Sacha Baron Cohen's garbage show exposes how stupid and pathetic America's jew-lackeys are:

Quote:
Sacha Baron Cohen plays an Israeli caricature to dupe Zionist conservatives

Sacha Baron Cohen is back, and he is taking aim at a strain of “pro-Israel” thought that has both delighted and unsettled many American Jews: the unconditional love engendered by the country among deeply conservative Americans.
(...)
In Sunday’s show, Cohen as Morad dupes a few current and recent politicians, as well as gun rights activists, into supporting a fictitious initiative to arm toddlers.

The gun rights activists, Philip Van Cleave and Larry Pratt, endorse Morad’s “Kinderguardian” program. So do Trent Lott, the former senator from Mississippi; Reps. Dana Rohrabacher, R-Calif., and Joe Wilson, R-S.C.; and a former Rep., Joe Walsh, R-Ill. (Van Cleave stars in a Barney-like instructional video in which he sings a variant of “Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes”: “Aim at the head, shoulders, not the toes, not the toes.”)
(...)
The entire segment appears to have taken advantage of the targets’ pro-Israel sympathies. Walsh told CNN that Cohen had fooled him into participating by telling him that he was “getting an award from some Israeli TV station because I’m a great supporter of Israel.” For a segment that did not air Sunday night, Roy Moore — whose bid for a Senate seat in Alabama fell apart over old allegations of soliciting minors — also said he had fallen for the Israel-award thing.

Walsh said he had been asked to read a story off a teleprompter about a 4-year-old Israeli who grabbed a gun and subdued a terrorist. Walsh said he thought, “Well, this is kind of crazy, but it is Israel and Israel is strong on defense.”

Cohen apparently intended the segment to be an expose of zealous support for gun ownership, although it could be seen as an example of blind support of everything Israel.
https://www.jta.org/2018/07/16/arts-...-conservatives

Old August 8th, 2018 #10
Crowe

I'm not surprised to hear that the Zionist cuck Roy Moore was caught up in this.

Alt-lite media like Vdare backed Roy Moore, along with others who insist on putting wind in the Republican Party's sails.

Just look at how cucked this piece is:

https://vdare.com/posts/i-defy-the-m...pierre-trudeau

Quote:
As I said in my earlier article: a Roy Moore victory in the December 12 Alabama Senate race will be even more revolutionary than Donald Trump’s 2016 capture of the Presidency.
Onward to victory, White Man!!

Old August 8th, 2018 #11
Erik T. White

jewsign

Quote:
Here's an article from the jewish newspaper The Forward in which we can read about how Israelis despise Americans, even the ones who support Israel, because they view them as stupid and gullible people who are easily manipulated:

http://forward.com/news/israel/21607...ns-start-with/

In this article we learn that contempt for Americans is a widespread phenomenon in Israel, and we're even treated to a statement made by prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu during a speech in which he bragged about how he can control the US government.

Isn't it time for Americans to stop supporting these despicable pieces of garbage?
There were lots of people in churches I attended who wanted to go to "the holey land" someday. Out of all the places I've been, I never wanted to go to pissreal!!!! And, to their honor, neither did either of my parents!!! pissreal can rot in their own fucking faggotry until they all die of AIDS, ebola, or any other exotic disease that might get into the shitty country!!!! I wish people who go to churches could see that the jews are worthless, slimy, pieces of dog shit, but I don't want to insult dogs like that!!!!!

Old August 8th, 2018 #12
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I'm not surprised to hear that the Zionist cuck Roy Moore was caught up in this.

Alt-lite media like Vdare backed Roy Moore, along with others who insist on putting wind in the Republican Party's sails.

Roy Moore was a laughing stock bible thumper. The democraps knew he was a weak candidate.

Moore reminds me very much of Todd Akin of Missouri in 2012. You might Akin is a bible thumping patriotard. Claire actually paid for some of his ads knowing he would be the weak candidate due to the off the wall stuff he said about rape. If it wasn't for Todd Akin Claire would have been tossed out of the senate.

Old August 11th, 2018 #13
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post

Well, Roy Moore is obviously not a White Nationalist, but I liked his comments about the evil, anti-Western globalist jew demon George Soros:

Quote:
Roy Moore Accused of anti-Semitism After Suggesting George Soros Can Only Go to Hell

Roy Moore, the Republican nominee for Alabama Senator currently facing allegations of sexual violence, has been accused of anti-Semitism after he lashed out at billionaire George Soros on American Family Radio.
(…)
Moore said that Soros' agenda is "not American culture" and that he "comes from another world that I don't identify with," adding that "no matter how much money he's got, he's still going to the same place that people who don't recognize God and morality and accept his salvation are going."
https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/roy-...oros-1.5627754

Old August 11th, 2018 #14
Man of the road

"God's chosen" and their supporters exposed.

Old August 12th, 2018 #15
Stewart Meadows

Here are some Muslim cartoons about how jews control the United States. This is how Arabs/Muslims view Americans:

Are they wrong?

Old August 28th, 2018 #16
Stewart Meadows

Here's another article about how jews laugh at the stupid American cucks who foolishly support Pissrael:

Quote:
Israelis tickled by Sacha Baron Cohen’s grotesque caricature

(...) Retired Col. Erran Morad has already managed to dupe former Vice President Dick Cheney into signing a waterboarding kit, convinced former Senate majority leader Trent Lott to endorse a plan to arm kindergarteners and caused a Georgia state representative to resign after he shouted racial slurs and exposed his rear end in a supposed self-defense drill against homophobic jihadis.

Another of those pranked, disgraced Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore, accused Baron Cohen of preying on Israel’s friends in America and seeking to “embarrass, humiliate, and mock” the Jewish state. But in Israel — where Baron Cohen’s mother was born and where he spent much time in his youth — people seem to be in on the joke.

“The reaction has mostly been astonishment about the accuracy of the portrayal. He really got some of our traits down,” Einav Schiff, a TV critic for the Yediot Ahronot newspaper, said with a chuckle. “Everyone here knows an ‘Erran Morad’ but I haven’t recognized any outrage or embarrassment about the character. It’s mostly been ridicule for these Americans who have fallen for him.”
(...)
Besides exposing the prejudices of his targets, Baron Cohen’s humor has also uncovered the fetishized version of Israel that many of its supposed staunch supporters on the religious right believe exists. Nearly all were drawn to the interviews under the guise of a fake pro-Israel award for their support, when in fact all it did was expose their ignorance.
(...)
Baron Cohen, 46, no doubt, knows his material. He belonged to a Zionist Jewish youth group while in high school in England. Upon graduation he spent a year working and studying on a kibbutz in northern Israel and has since returned for several visits. His fluency in Hebrew and grasp of Israeli politics and culture has found its way into his comedic acts before.
http://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli...ue-caricature/

Old August 29th, 2018 #17
Stewart Meadows

This combination photo shows Sacha Baron Cohen at the 64th Annual Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills, Calif., on January 15, 2007, left, and Cohen portraying retired Israeli Colonel Erran Morad in a still from the Showtime series, "Who Is America?" (AP Photo/Kevork Djansezian, left, and Showtime)

Old September 3rd, 2018 #18
Stewart Meadows

The 7 Most Damning Appearances on Who Is America?

http://www.vulture.com/2018/08/the-7...s-america.html

Old September 6th, 2018 #19
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Roy Moore Sues Sasha Baron Cohen For $95,000,000 After Fake "Pedophile Detector" Interview

Failed Alabama Senatorial candidate, former Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Alabama and alleged sexual assailant Roy Moore is suing comedian Sasha Baron Cohen for “defamation” and “intentional infliction of emotional distress and fraud” after Cohen used a fake “pedophile detector” on Moore for a segment in his prank television show, Who is America.

During the segment in question, Cohen interviewed Moore while in disguise as an Israeli anti-terror expert. During the interview, Cohen brought out “the latest Israeli gadget,” a wand that acted as a “pedophile detector.” When Cohen ran the wand over Moore, it went off. Moore has been accused by nine women of sexual misconduct, two of whom accused him of sexual assault while underage.

“During the segment that featured Judge Moore, Defendant Cohen, – while falsely and fraudulently disguised as the character Erran Morad, a supposed Israeli anti-terrorism expert and former Mossad agent – falsely painted, portrayed, mocked and with malice defamed Judge Moore as a sex offender, which he is not,” reads the complaint.
https://www.newsweek.com/sasha-baron...tector-1108149

Old September 6th, 2018 #20
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
This is hilarious.

How the fuck do these Republicunts fall for such stupid shit like this?

Roy Moore is a Christard.

It's funny because Cohen tried this shit in a California gun shop by wearing a disguise and the workers were able to quickly out him and throw his ass out.

Kwans are really a sad sac of shit.

Tags
israel, jason spencer, jews, sacha baron cohen, sasha baron cohen

Thread