VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 25th, 2004 #41
Nordblod
Starkast i stan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamangir42
You know it's funny you said, on another thread, that it was a low form of behaviour to misquote another poster's nick. This is something you have done repeatedly to Shapur and even to me. I suppose you live up to your standards.
Care to exemplify?
The nations are - graves

Old July 25th, 2004 #42
Kamangir42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredrik Haerne
Uh? What did that have to do with anything? Once again the shigger shows the inferiority of the miscegenated, hairy, darkling mud population called Persians, good only for attacking Jews but nothing else. He can't even stick to the topic. A one-act show with nothing more to say than "I am great, I am great!" Tends to get old after he has said that but nothing else in thread after thread ever since he got here. Then again, what to expect from the inferiors? They are ill-informed on almost any issue, so they can't participate in many discussions.
I think Shapur was trying to say that, if current breeding trends continue, Germany will be significantly Mongoloid in a few generations. He thinks that is a bad thing whereas I could not care less. As you said you like the Thais, I imagine this will please you no end. Perhaps you could import a few to Sweden and get the ball rolling there as well, huh?

Of course, I would not expect you to understand any of this. I doubt you have the capacity. I really do think that you describe yourself well:

Quote:
[Fredrik is] ill-informed on almost any issue, so [he] can't participate in many discussions.
Bravo!

Old July 25th, 2004 #43
Kamangir42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordblod
Care to exemplify?
"Shigger" is quite clearly a play on Shapur's nick. Previously, he has also called me "Kamratgi" when my nick is clearly Kamangir. The proof of the former can be observed in this thread, the proof of the latter can be found at http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...page=16&pp=10:

Quote:
*sigh* For the ignorant darklings whose posts are not favored by fact-checking, here are a few countries with higher suicide rates than Sweden:

Lithuania, Russia, Belarus, Latvia, Estonia, Hungary, Slovenia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Finland, Denmark, Austria, France, Switzerland, Japan.

And that's just how far I had the urge to check. Now let's see what other lies/mistakes Kamratgi has in store for us, shall we?
This is underhand behaviour, reminscent of school boy humour. He himself decried it in a previous thread.

Old July 25th, 2004 #44
Nordblod
Starkast i stan

Possibly so, but he has never, at least to my knowledge, "misquote[d] another poster's nick". And you can call me a hairsplitter to your little heart's content; the fact remains.
The nations are - graves

Old July 25th, 2004 #45
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shapur
Sure they don`t like dark skinned Aryans! I will say why.
The Germans have marrige about 50.000-100.000 Thai women and every Thai-German family get more then 2-3 children.
This is called RACEMIXING!
The south Europeans or how these Mongolian muds of Thais call them
can not marrige with south Europeans because we so called darkies shit on these Mongoloid Thais.

Do you real think it is a matter for me what Mongoloids think about me?
I will overrun them with my race, you can assimilate them because they think you are so superior. Only those poeple are superior who know that Aryans don`t need any words that they are superior because they are superiors!
Thats right,us "darkie" Aryans have no interest in Asian women. We are only interested in Aryan women, Nord or Med.

diablo

Old July 25th, 2004 #46
-Shapur-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shapur
Sure they don`t like dark skinned Aryans! I will say why.
The Germans have marrige about 50.000-100.000 Thai women and every Thai-German family get more then 2-3 children.
This is called RACEMIXING!
The south Europeans or how these Mongolian muds of Thais call them
can not marrige with south Europeans because we so called darkies shit on these Mongoloid Thais.

Do you real think it is a matter for me what Mongoloids think about me?
I will overrun them with my race, you can assimilate them because they think you are so superior. Only those poeple are superior who know that Aryans don`t need any words that they are superior because they are superiors!
FAGGOT!
Thais are 100% Aryan!

Old July 26th, 2004 #47
Kamangir42

Quote:
Possibly so, but he has never, at least to my knowledge, "misquote[d] another poster's nick". And you can call me a hairsplitter to your little heart's content; the fact remains.
Yes, strictly Fredrik hasn't "misquote[d] another poster's nick" but he has manipulated other poster's nicks in a pathetic attempt at humour. He himself decried the altering of nicks for comedic effect in a previous thread. Thus, he is not only unfunny but a hypocrite also. Whether you are a hairsplitter or not, these facts remain.

Old July 26th, 2004 #48
Racial Inquisitor

Quote:
The Thai, it seems, admire Germanics. I had a Thai girl tell me they have a special word for light-skinned Europeans, a word of honor which I have forgotten. "The dark Europeans like Spanish we don't like" she said and wrinkled her nose.
You should have told her to get that lit joint out of her rectum, because if any Thai mud actually thinks they are somewhat "whiter" than Spaniards he/she is obviously higher than a kite or is suffering from a severe case of mental diarrhea. Gooks & Zipperheads "discriminating" against Spaniards? LOL! It seems the fairy tales never end around here.

Old July 26th, 2004 #49
Nordblod
Starkast i stan

Quote:
Yes, strictly Fredrik hasn't "misquote[d] another poster's nick" but he has manipulated other poster's nicks in a pathetic attempt at humour. He himself decried the altering of nicks for comedic effect in a previous thread. Thus, he is not only unfunny but a hypocrite also. Whether you are a hairsplitter or not, these facts remain.
Well, if we were to view the matter from a hairsplitting perspective, it could very well be argued that those aren't so much facts as they are opinions.
The nations are - graves

Old July 26th, 2004 #50
Nordblod
Starkast i stan

I am, however, perfectly willing to agree to the fact that it is a fact that those opinions are in fact opinions (wholly disregarding the fact that you may not have been entirely truthful regarding the opinions in question; or that you may have had time to reevaluate your previous standpoint; or that you may in fact be a crazy person, given to unpredictable flights of fancy: acting and spouting on the slightest of whims, going through personalities like underwear).

I'm not sure what I was trying to say here, but I am confident that it was terribly germane.
The nations are - graves

Old July 26th, 2004 #51
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

"White" is not the same as white-skinned. "Black" is not the same as black-skinned.

A White human does not only have a white skin, the rest of his body is also racially White. I prefer to use the term Aryan, to stop jews and mulatto niggers from claiming they are White.

Using the term Aryan pissed off the kike far more than the term White, reason enough to use the term Aryan. I only use White if it has a tactical advantage, for instance to unenlightened Whites.

Old July 26th, 2004 #52
RetaliationBaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivaodio

The beady black eyes and the nigger lips say it all.
And can somebody say "collagen"?

Old July 26th, 2004 #53
RetaliationBaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima Eternae
I have it sitting on my computer (like tons of other things), but I haven't watched it. If it's that good, I'll definately have to look at it sometime soon.

Yeah, genes can be funny things. My dad has blue eyes, my mom has dark brown ones, and I got hit with a weird green. Unfortunately, it only looks green if you actually look at it closely.

HAHA! I have sort of the same weird greenish/orangish eyes... One of them is my avatar and I have attatched another one.

Last edited by RetaliationBaby; July 26th, 2004 at 01:32 PM.

Old July 26th, 2004 #54
Nordblod
Starkast i stan

What delicate features. You can't be a guy (at least not one older than 14).
The nations are - graves

Old July 26th, 2004 #55
RetaliationBaby

Quote:
What delicate features. You can't be a guy (at least not one older than 14).
Haha, I'm no guy! Thanks though.

Old July 26th, 2004 #56
Granadino

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetaliationBaby
And can somebody say "collagen"?
Where? The lips? No dear, that's the result of having nigger blood in you, shes a mulatta.

Old July 26th, 2004 #57
Nordblod
Starkast i stan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetaliationBaby
Haha, I'm no guy! Thanks though.
I was actually hoping that you were a guy; so what evidently passed for a compliment, was in reality intended as an insult, or - if one is inclined toward puns - a slight.
The nations are - graves

Old July 26th, 2004 #58
RetaliationBaby

Quote:
I was actually hoping that you were a guy; so what evidently passed for a compliment, was in reality intended as an insult, or - if one is inclined toward puns - a slight.
I thought my profile pic sort of made clear to which gender I belong.

Old July 26th, 2004 #59
Nordblod
Starkast i stan

That would only have been an issue if I had in fact ever viewed your profile.
The nations are - graves

Old July 27th, 2004 #60
Fredrik Haerne

Quote:
You know it's funny you said, on another thread, that it was a low form of behaviour to misquote another poster's nick. This is something you have done repeatedly to Shapur and even to me. I suppose you live up to your standards.
To you? Oh I don't think so, little lampshade freak. How sad it is that you must lie and lie to yourself all the time, lest reality come crashing down on you. What I said in the other thread, my poor snivelling retard, was that few misquote another's nick in the quote.

Did you miss that? Do I have to write it again? Yes? No? It's hard to tell how much a retard understands. Don't you think you qualify as a pathetic pussy for using another handle here and claiming, under it, that I have misquoted your handle? Have I misquoted "Kamangir"? Really? When? Where? Show us the thread, if you can -- go on, show your proof, retard. Oh, I forget, you're a liar. Ah, that explains it. *LOL*

Thread