Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 7th, 2006 #1
Cthulhu

Default Music

I was listening to a re-broadcast of a Geoff Beck show (excellent by the way) and he mentioned having to build things up again. Following his show came the music segment and as I was listening Rammstein came on and I thought, "These guys would spit in my face because of what I believe. Why would I want to listen to them?"

Is it possible to start asking people to send in a cd, or mp3 that can be used of people like us who are preformers or composers? You know, could be someone who knows how to play spanish/classical guitar, could be country, metal, hard rock, hate core (but not too much) even house and start building media that way also. Give it a sticky thread or a sub-forum of its own.

I don't expect great standards at first but I imagine it would improve over time. I just want to listen to people I can relate to do their thing and enjoy themselves and entertain others.

Further down the road is it possible to do an art show? I would like to hear that from a true White perspective. I am sort of hungry for true White media, and not only on in-your-face racial issues, but on general topics from a White point of view. Sort of a WNist BBC.

Anyway just a few thoughts. Keep up the good work.

Old January 7th, 2006 #2
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Good idea. I've always had the call out for White original artists to contribute but have rarely received any response. I know there are artists out there. I guess it's just getting the word to them. The sub-forum is a good idea and I'll get to work on that.

I have also been brainstorming a few ideas for broadcast. A one (or two depending) hour a week live show that will feature White artists. I also want to look into doing a special one hour musical documentary with Prussian Blue featuring their music and interviews. This format can work for other artists as well.

Old January 7th, 2006 #3
Danger Man
Banned

Stan, if a person wants to submit a few songs (not original) for consideration for broadcast do you prefer them burned onto CDs and mailed to you, or uploaded to the forum software, or sent to you via email? If you prefer them burned on CDs to what address do you want them sent?

Old January 7th, 2006 #4
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Man
Stan, if a person wants to submit a few songs (not original) for consideration for broadcast do you prefer them burned onto CDs and mailed to you, or uploaded to the forum software, or sent to you via email? If you prefer them burned on CDs to what address do you want them sent?
If it's easy for you, email them to [email protected]

I have a very robust email box so send any size files you have. VNNB is trying to get away from using system music as much as possible for a few reasons but the main one is that as our broadcasts get more widely distributed, we want to showcase our current White music talents that are out there.

Old January 8th, 2006 #5
Stan Sikorski
Returned

I will be setting up an Original White Music sub-forum shortly but want to let youz know that I have been contacted by Battlecry ( http://www.battlecrymusic.com ). Check out their sound and video at http://battlecrymusic.com/Downloads.html

Good stuff! Give them your support!

Thread