Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old November 19th, 2017 #41
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post

[..........]

Haruka Weiser being raped and murdered and Esme Barerra being stabbed in the head by a nigger did absolutely nothing to stop the homeless and nigger coddling.

End rant.

Makes you mad to know that all of this is avoidable. Trashing your own stuff by giving it to people who want you to die...kinda stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
There was the 'Smash and grab', but by that I mean your face. There was a wave of these crimes where they would run up behind someone and knock them down hard enough to knock out teeth, and rob them. Happened to an elderly woman at a Target, even, a part of the city where nigs were taking over and Whites were aging.

Whites cause no where near the amount of violence that non Whites do anywhere, even the worst White areas. Because clearly these niggers don't have to knock out the old lady's teeth to get her purse, they just wanted to. They're very sadistic.

Only our worst of the worst could compare, and they are a tiny fraction of our people, whereas the 'good black person' is so rare it is an anomaly.
...and the 'good black neighborhood' is 100% non-existent.
What's worse is Whites trashing their stuff hoping the niggers won't chimpout.
Niggers will anyway.

Ricky The Snot (Rick Scott-R-Governor of Florida) signed a bill into law putting the burden on the prosecution to prove there was no alternative even to using threat of lethal force as well as using lethal force if there is threat of death or grievous bodily harm. My wife and I are in pretty safe statuses being over 65 and physically handicapped. If we FEEL that death or grievous bodily harm MAY occur if attacked, my Walther PPK is always on my person, legal since I have a CCW permit. Prosecutors have dropped 17 cases as of this post since they could not prove lethal force was not justified. All were Whites defending themselves from niggers or spics, according to the press, as they boo hood the po lil feetzball playahz thatd nevah gitz tu plah no mo.

And, a 100 percent safe nigger neighborhood is a nigger cemetery.

14/88

WPWW

Erik

Last edited by Erik T. White; November 19th, 2017 at 07:40 AM. Reason: more info

Old November 19th, 2017 #42
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Why would you title this thread ‘Chick jumps...’ when the story is about a nigger bitch animal?

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old November 19th, 2017 #43
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
Jeffrey Smither - Not disagreeing with you. Florida is a shithole for the most part. We live in an area that's relatively free from niggers or muds. We're always on the look-out for other more suitable areas to live, and we find the nigger and mud encroachment into White neighborhoods is a nationwide reality that's not getting any better.
You live in the city of Naples though, correct? Collier County though once you get out of the city of Naples has spics everywhere. East Naples has them, Golden Ghetto is like little Mexico now. Most of the shop signs are in Spanish there. North Naples is okay too.

Then you got Naples Manor that is full of the Haitians and spics.

I lived in that county for 10 years before I moved back to St. Louis. I would never live in Collier again. It's way overpriced too and too many Yankees there too during season.

I live a couple counties to your north. I notice in my county as well more and more spics and niggers moving in and it is supposed to be one of the more white counties of SWFL.

Where are you looking to move to? Florida is getting way too crowded. This is the time of year I hate, season. Where all the Yankees from states like NY, NJ, MA come down and drive horrible and clog the roads.

This state is also trending more to the left as well. I wish I never left Missouri which is leaning more to the right and their gun laws are far better up there such as permit less concealed carry and stronger stand your ground law and open carry.

So what do you think about John Morgan likely being our next governor? None of the polls show any of the republicunts standing a chance against him.

Old November 19th, 2017 #44
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
What's worse is Whites trashing their stuff hoping the niggers won't chimpout.
Niggers will anyway.

Ricky The Snot (Rick Scott-R-Governor of Florida) signed a bill into law putting the burden on the prosecution to prove there was no alternative even to using threat of lethal force as well as using lethal force if there is threat of death or grievous bodily harm. My wife and I are in pretty safe statuses being over 65 and physically handicapped. If we FEEL that death or grievous bodily harm MAY occur if attacked, my Walther PPK is always on my person, legal since I have a CCW permit. Prosecutors have dropped 17 cases as of this post since they could not prove lethal force was not justified. All were Whites defending themselves from niggers or spics, according to the press, as they boo hood the po lil feetzball playahz thatd nevah gitz tu plah no mo.

And, a 100 percent safe nigger neighborhood is a nigger cemetery.

14/88

WPWW

Erik
Rick Scott is a NEOCON slime ball. A lot of states he'd be considered a moderate democrap.

FL self defense laws have been gutted. FL Supreme Court says if you're in the right you can still be sued in civil court by the nigger and cleaned out.

Up in MO where I'm from you can't be sued and if they attempt it they're responsible for the legal bills.

Thread